prep prjct 5656 Business Finance Assignment Help. prep prjct 5656 Business Finance Assignment Help.
project for this module will require you to come up with a Quality Management Plan.
This plan should revolve around Quality Management as it concerns Risk Management for the organization. What would be required of the organization to provide a quality Risk Management program?
Sample plans can be viewed online here:
Include all of the factors necessary to create the Risk Management Program, provide for measurable goals and achievements and measurable quality. You should also include a short presentation. Present as though the CEO and Board of Directors are in the audience. This presentation should quickly explain the need for the Risk Management Program and how the Quality Management Plan will address implementation issues. The paper should be around 10-12 pages including references.
The presentation should be no more than 5 or 6 slides and should include speaker notes for each slide.
prep prjct 5656 Business Finance Assignment Help[supanova_question]
Finance (retirement Planning) Business Finance Assignment Help
Retirement Planning in 200-300 words
Please respond to the following discussion topic. Your initial
post should be a minimum of 150 words in length. Then, make at least two
thoughtful responses to your fellow students’ posts.
Project your Social Security benefits at the organization’s
website. Many retirement plans suggest that you should create a lump sum
of cash to generate enough interest income equal to about 80% of your
current income. Calculate how much money you would have to save each
month from now until retirement in order to achieve a lump sum large
enough to yield interest income equal to 80% of your current income. How
much would you need to save each month? Let’s discuss.
If you would like some help with the time value of money
calculations, Excel can be a very handy tool. The site below provides
instructions on how to do time value of money calculations in excel:
Global Warming: Cause and Mitigation- NO PRONOUNS.. Science Assignment Help
Global Warming: Cause and Mitigation
Among the most controversial topics in physical science, global warming has received a great deal of attention during the past decade. Given its great impact on both humans and the environment, lawmakers and scientists must heavily weigh the information that they are presented. Explore this debate in more detail by evaluating both the scientific basis of this phenomenon and the human role in global warming.
Write a three to five (3-5) page paper in which you:
- Compare and contrast natural versus anthropogenic climate changes. Include at least two (2) specific examples of each.
- Take a position as to whether or not global warming is taking place. Provide three (3) lines of evidence to support the position.
- Assess two (2) current mitigation strategies for global warming, such as carbon sequestration, carbon taxing, clean coal technology, higher fuel efficiency standards, and so on. Analyze the effectiveness of this mitigation strategy, as well as its potential costs and policy implications.
- Speculate on the policy changes that would be proposed to help stabilize global climate and determine the business sectors or nations that would be held to more strict standards if you were to implement your proposed policies.
- Use at least four (4) quality resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and similar Websites do not qualify as quality resources.
Your report must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Arial font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA format. Check with the professor or LRC manager for any additional instructions on APA format. NO PRONOUNS
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the assignment number, the student’s name, the professor’s name, Strayer University, Online Campus, Course number (SCI 110.021VA016-1178-001), the course title, and the date of submitted. The page header is to have the ASG#1, Scientific Method or paper title and the student’s initials (YOI) on the left side of the page and the page number of the number of pages on the right side of the page. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment paper length of 3 to 5 pages The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Apply concepts in physical sciences to evaluate current trends and issues in the modern world.
- Describe the physical processes influencing climate and weather.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in physical sciences.
- Write clearly and concisely about physical sciences using proper writing mechanics.
Audit of Apollo Shoes Business Finance Assignment Help
Tasks are listed in the attached word document
Case Study “Audit of Apollo Shoes, Inc.”
Each Audit Team will perform the following task (not all inclusive) of Planning; Internal Control Evaluation; Substantive Testing of Cash, Accounts Receivable, Inventory, Prepaids, Fixed Assets, Liabilities and Payroll as well as render an audit opinion thereon in completing the audit of Apollo Shoes, Inc.
Please see the hereon linked document for Case Problem guidance and documentation.
The Major Project has no word limit. Nonetheless, your Audit Team Audit Case submission is expected to be responsive and complete. All references and citations should be in APA format. Your submission should follow the below stated Project composition and formatting guidelines:
- Title page with a “Running head:” page number (top right), your name, course, date, and an appropriate title.
- Use double space, Times New Roman, and 12pt font throughout the paper.
- Upon citing works (in APA format), add a reference page (in APA format).
Louwers, T. J. (2015). Auditing and assurance services. New York: McGraw-Hill.
In a comprehensive summary of your firm Business Finance Assignment Help
At this point you have examined three years of financial statements for your firm. You have also determined their sustainable growth rate as well. You have also learned about various financial ratios.
Use this spreadsheet for the information needed to complete this assignment.
In a comprehensive summary of your firm, provide the following financial information for your firm for the last two years.
- Net Income
- Profitability Ratios
- Gross Profit Margin
- Net Profit Margin
- Return on Assets
- Liquidity Ratios
- Current Ratio
- Market Ratios
- Earnings per Share
- Price to Earnings Ratio
- Debt measures
- Debt to Asset Ratio
- Explain what each ratio and piece of financial data means and explain the trends in each; are they increasing or decreasing and is this trend positive or negative for the firm and why?
- Using the information from IP4, summarize an explanation of the Sustainable Growth Rate for your firm and what it means for your company (do NOT copy and paste the information from IP4! This is not what the assignment requires)
- Using the financial data, summarize and reflect on the future financial health of your firm.
Be sure to document your statements with credible sources, in-text citations, and references using proper APA format.
Black History Humanities Assignment Help
Discuss the consequences of the Reagan era and the War on Drugs with regard to the Black community. What are the real, measurable impacts of “zero tolerance” policies on drug possession? How do these consequences measure up against other paradigm shifts in Black history? For example, do you believe the impact of the War on Drugs has been more negatively severe than that of Reconstruction era? Be sure to historicize the answer thoroughly, be clear about the precedents, people, and organizations involved in the undertaking of the War on Drugs
Black History Humanities Assignment Help[supanova_question]
Operations Consulting Business Finance Assignment Help
Resources: Operations and Supply Chain Management: Ch. 25, Microsoft® PowerPoint®
Choose a business in the media having difficulties with its operating model or one which is struggling in your community.
Evaluate how all or some of the items from the Operations Consulting Tool Kit in Operations and Supply Chain Management could help this business get back on track.
Determine the resources and data you will need to deploy an operations consulting engagement with this business.
Develop a business case including financial benefits on how operations consulting can have a positive impact on the business.
Develop a 10- to 15-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation of an operations consulting engagement proposal to the Chief Operating Officer (COO) and Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of the target firm.
Format your assignment consistent with APA guidelines.
World History Your journal includes reflections and observations on the reading Humanities Assignment Help
Reading Journal for World History
Your journal includes reflections and observations on the reading. This is an opportunity to share your perspective on the topics you find most interesting. You may also want to share your insights on the type of questions historians address and how we attempt to understand societies.
Starting with Chapter 2 you will notice a particular feature called “Sources from the Past”. Please use two or more of these sections each time you turn in your journal. Put the title of the document in bold so I will know which documents you read. For example, you might have read selections from the Epic of Gilgamesh or Hammurabi’s Laws. Relate the document to the events in the chapter.
I also encourage you to write about pictures, maps, or other features you find in the reading.
You do not have to write about every chapter. Usually you get the best results if you take on one or two topics each time you turn in the journal. It helps if you label the topics. You may use any style, but please divide your writing into paragraphs.
You can earn 50 points for two and a half solid pages (double spaced) of quality writing. You are welcome to write more and you can earn up to 60 points for each time it is assigned. I mainly consider how much you have thought about topics in the reading and how you use the documents or other evidence available in the chapters.
Suggested Journal Prompts
Here are some prompts that you might want to use:
- 1.What did you find most interesting or surprising (in a particular section)? How does the material relate to what you learned earlier, perhaps in other classes?
- 2.What trends do you seen in this chapter that have shaped the world we live in today?
- 3.If you did a movie set in the time period of this chapter, what would be the key elements in your movie? Tell how you imagine some of the characters, and what challenges they would face.
- 4.Describe the time span covered in this chapter. How does the span relate to key events? Why do you think the authors chose this span of time? Would you arrange it differently?
- 5.How might we understand the history differently from someone living in the time period? Do you think people will react to this chapter differently, depending on their cultural background?
- 6.When examining a document: What is the historical context? What do we know about the source? How can the document help us understand the society in that time and place?
Outline and paper Prepare the 10 transactions below by posting to the general journal Business Finance Assignment Help
3 tabs of the Excel file should be completed
It is time for the staff accountants to begin preparing daily accounting transactions. In preparation for the upcoming audit, the accountants must ensure that these transactions are correct and are free from any misstatement. Because this is a new subsidiary of the company, there are no beginning balances.
As a staff accountant, your job is to do the following:
- Prepare the 10 transactions below by posting to the general journal. You should use an Excel spreadsheet to accomplish this task.
- Post the general journal entries to the general ledger in the Excel spreadsheet.
- Prepare a trial balance from the ending balances on the ledger. You should also use an Excel file for the trial balance.
- Invested $50,000 in the business
- Paid $100 for phone service
- Purchased $35,000 equipment on credit
- Paid $3,000 for 3 months rent
- Paid $5,500 for 6 months of insurance
- Paid $1,000 for advertising on credit (Note: This is an expense to the company)
- Customer purchased $2,000 on account
- Customer in #7 paid $1,000 on account
- Paid for #6 advertising
- Sold to customer and received $5,000 cash
Click here for the General Journal Ledger template.
Interpersonal Communication Business Finance Assignment Help
Watch Patch Adams Movie; create a short presentation describing elements
- Introduce the setting, plot, and the main characters of the movie?
- Find three elements concerning the characteristics of communication
from list below and apply them to the movie, make sure
you cite your source(s) using APA. List of elements – The sender—the source of the communication
• The receiver—the recipient of the message and an active participant in the communication
• The message—the content of the communication, which is transmitted in some
type of code
• The channel—the medium through which the communication is transmitted
• Feedback—the response to the communication that a communicator gets from
others about the message
• The communication environment—the external situation in which the communication
• Noise—information unrelated to the message that disturbs or interrupts the
communication process. This noise may be technical noise in the communication
system or the equipment used to transmit the message, semantic noise that
consists of language problems, or psychological noise, that results from internal
issues within the people who are communicating.