prepare a memorandum with your analysis and recommendations regarding expansion, homework help Economics Assignment Help. prepare a memorandum with your analysis and recommendations regarding expansion, homework help Economics Assignment Help.
This assignment has three objectives, to: 1) become familiar with the type and magnitude of mainline aircraft operating costs; 2) understand the operating economics of new versus older aircraft; and, 3) learn how net present value analysis is used in capital acquisition decision-making.
WestJet, Canada’s second largest airline behind Air Canada, has engaged the aviation consulting firm IFC International to evaluate whether it should continue its expansion to Europe with used Boeing 767-300s or purchase new Boeing 787-8 aircraft. You are the senior financial analyst with IFC assigned to this project and will prepare a memorandum with your analysis and recommendations to Mr. Harry Taylor, WestJet’s Chief Financial Officer.
Note: The assignment has detailed requirements similar to those that would be given to a financial analyst. Read it very carefully before beginning work. Ensure that your submission includes all required elements.
PLEASE SEE ATTACHED PDF DOCUMENT FOR FULL INSTRUCTIONS and DETAILS.
prepare a memorandum with your analysis and recommendations regarding expansion, homework help Economics Assignment Help[supanova_question]
CSU-Global Guide to Writing and APA Requirements, accounting homework help Business Finance Assignment Help
Are there business processes that do not in some way affect accounting records or ﬁnancial statements? Perform some research, state your position, and fully support your conclusions.
Your well-written paper should meet the following requirements:
- Be 3-4 pages in length.
- Be formatted according to the CSU-Global Guide to Writing and APA Requirements.
- Cite a minimum of two scholarly sources, at least one of which is not provided in, or linked from, the course. The CSU-Global Library is a great place to find these scholarly sources.
Write clearly and logically, as you will be graded on content, analysis, and your adherence to the tenets of good academic writing, which should be succinct where possible while also exploring the topics appropriately. Remember that you can always improve your work by providing support from outside scholarly sources, which help both to bolster your own assertions and supplement your ideas. Therefore always include at least two outside sources in all of your submissions.
Fimancial Analysis Ratios, business & finance homework help Business Finance Assignment Help
Students should understand how to use the financial information and tools learned in the class on a public company, obtain public company SEC reports, and use that data to calculate a company’s financial ratios and their comparison to industry or competitor standards.
Resources: Tutorial help on Excel® and Word functions can be found on the Microsoft® Office® website. There are also additional tutorials via the web that offer support for office products.
Select one of the publicly traded corporations listed below and obtain the most current SEC Form 10-K (annual financial report) from the company’s web site (Do not use the Annual Report that is sent to shareholders):
- PepsiCo CorporationCalculate and analyze the following ratios for your selected company for the last two years from the SEC Form 10-K:Compare and contrast your company’s ratios to industry and competitor standard ratios obtained from Yahoo Finance, Morningstar, MotleyFool, Macroaxis or other Internet sources, and provide a detailed answer and analysis as to why your company’s ratios are different than the industry/competitor standard.Prepare your analysis in a minimum of 120 words in Microsoft® Word. The use of Microsoft® Word tables is encouraged.Cite the source of the industry/competitor ratio information.Format your assignment consistent with APA guidelines.
Based on the Captain Adventure Story in Chapter 4 Engineering Assignment Help
on the Captain Adventure Story in Chapter 4, create an array to collect
story information, collect the story information from the user and add a
few lines to the story.
Begin this exercise with the starter file in the Assignment zip folder.
Collect story information from the user via an array instead of single data -Declare an Array that can hold 5 values
Collect the information from the user with your defined array
Add a few lines to the end of the story for the sequel where your arch nemesis comes for revenge!
I’ve added a few things that may be helpful
CEO strategies, management homework help Business Finance Assignment Help
Using the case study advise the CEO on how best to position his organization to be responsive to change in order to take advantage of the strategies you have recommended.
Write a nine (9) page paper in which you:
- Give your opinion as to whether your chosen company’s industry is maturing or declining, based on its evolution history. Justify your answer.
- Use Porter’s National Diamond to evaluate the relative main advantages and disadvantages of vertical integration versus outsourcing for the company. Support your response.
- Use the Boston Consulting Group’s growth-share matrix to evaluate the company’s strategic position as of 2013. Note: Refer to Figure 14.2 “The BCG Growth-share Matrix”
- Suggest two (2) approaches for the CEO to adopt in order to implement the strategies that you recommended in Project Deliverable 3. Include the main changes in decision-making style, main changes in planning structure, and measures of success in your recommendation. Provide a rationale for your response.
- Use at least four (4) quality references. Note: Wikipedia and other Websites do not qualify as academic resources.
Major debates of economic policies Economics Assignment Help
Purpose of Assignment
This week requires the student to address six unresolved issues in macroeconomics, each of which is central to current political debates. Students are required to use information and tools that they have accumulated in their study of the text and evaluate both sides of those issues, determine which side they can support for each issue, and defend their positions.
Select two subjects from the following list of topics and write a 1,050-word analysis:
- Active monetary and fiscal policy
- Increased government spending to fight recessions
- Reducing federal government’s discretionary powers
- Zero-inflation target
- Balanced government budget
- Tax incentives for saving
Evaluate both the advocates’ position and the critics’ position.
Determine which position you support and defend your position.
Cite a minimum of three peer-reviewed sources not including your textbook.
Format consistent with APA guidelines.
Click the Assignment Files tab to submit your assignment.
Major debates of economic policies Economics Assignment Help[supanova_question]
Part A: Project Schedule Business Finance Assignment Help
PLEASE USE MICROSOFT PROJECT
SEE PREVIOUS PROJECT
This assignment consists of two (2) parts: a project schedule, and a written response. You must submit both parts as separate files for the completion of this assignment. Label each file name according to the part of the assignment it is written for.
Part A: Project Schedule
(Submit as one  Microsoft Project file)
- In Assignment 2, you developed a project plan. Now, using the information from your project proposal, create a multi-level work breakdown structure (WBS) and detailed project schedule.
Your project must include the following criteria:
- The project must consist of at least twenty-five (25) tasks.
- Each task must contain a start date, a finish date, and have main staffing and non-staffing resources assigned.
- Assume that your work activities are completed during normal weekdays (no weekend work) under normal conditions (8 hours per day).
- In terms of holidays, you can assume no work will be done the following days: New Year’s Day, President’s Day, Good Friday, Good Monday, Friday before Memorial Day, Memorial Day, the business day before Independence Day, Independence Day, the Friday before Labor Day, Labor Day, the day before Thanksgiving Day, Thanksgiving Day, Black Friday (day after Thanksgiving), the business day before Christmas, Christmas Day, the business day after Christmas Day, and New Year’s Eve.
Part B: Written Response
(Submit as a Microsoft Word file)
Write a one to two (1-2) page response in which you:
- Analyze your project in terms of project completion, critical path, and slack / float. Specifically, be sure to answer the following:
- When will the project be completed?
- What is the critical path for the project?
- How much slack / float is in your project? What activities have the greatest slack / float?
- Summarize the recommendations or improvements you would make to your project schedule. Specifically, be sure to answer the following:
- Identify the top three (3) activities that you believe could impact the project completion date.
- What additional activities would you add to this project to make it more complete, from a project management viewpoint?
- Format your assignment according to the following formatting requirements:
- Typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page is not included in the required page length.
Strategic Thinking and Problem Solving Writing Assignment Help
For the attached document (Problem Statement and Research questions.docx of my Research proposal) please provide The rationale, Definitions, The hypothesis.
Please use attached PPT, to create Rationale, Definition and The hypothesis
The rationale, is a brief summary of the need for the research study. Why is this topic being examined?
Definitions are a list of the terms you believe need to be defined for this research proposal for clarity or are not commonly known terms. The definitions section is typically one to two paragraphs in length (this depends largely upon the number of key words or phrases that must be defined).
The hypothesis is a brief statement of what you believe is the solutions to your stated problem and/or the answer(s) to your stated research question(s) that you will be able to prove through your proposed research.
Your hypothesis, rationale and definitions will also comply with the following general formatting requirements:
- Maximum of two (2) pages in length
- Typed using a 12-point Times New Roman font
- Double-spaced throughout entire paper
- Use a 1 inch margin
- Page header will include your title and page numbers
- Cover/Title page will include your name and the date of submission
The rationale section of the research proposal identifies the need or justification for conducting your proposed research effort. Examples of matters that are typically addressed in the rationale section include (a) why it is important for the organization to solve the stated problem; (b) the manner in which the organization is suffering or being harmed, or will potentially suffer or be harmed, as a result of not solving the stated problem; or (c) the manner in which the organization will potentially benefit as a result of solving the stated problem. Your rationale must be clearly related to your problem statement and stated research question(s). It should be clear, concise, definitive, self-explanatory, unambiguous and readily understood by anyone who reads it.
The definitions section of the proposal is intended to place boundaries around the scope or applicability of your proposed research effort by defining the specific and limited context in which certain key words or phrases are used in your proposal, as opposed to the broader or more general context in which the reader might otherwise interpret them. Limit definitions to those few key words or phrases for which clearly understanding the specific limited context in which you are using them is essential in order for the reader to correctly understand the overall scope and context of your proposal. Do not provide definitions for words or phrases that you are using in a manner that is consistent with their generally accepted or understood definitions or contexts. Providing such unnecessary definitions detracts from clarity. Consult a dictionary if you are uncertain regarding the generally accepted or understood definitions or contexts for a given word or phrase. Do not include any discussion in the definitions section regarding why you are using a particular word or phrase in your proposal or why you are using it in a particular context. This type of information should be self-evident in the narrative of the other sections of your proposal. Definitions shall not be presented in a glossary style or bullet format. Rather, they shall be presented in a paragraph narrative format. Citations shall be provided in the definitions section for any instances in which the definition or context for a word or term you are using is taken from a specific source (i.e., you are using the word or term in the specific context it was defined in another author’s work). In the event that you do not feel that you need to define any specific terms or phrases, then include a statement in the definitions section indicating that all of the keys words and phrases used in your proposal are being used in a manner consistent with their generally accepted definition or context. The definitions section is typically one to two paragraphs in length (this depends largely upon the number of key words or phrases that must be defined).
The hypothesis section of the research proposal provides a definitive statement regarding what you believe is the solution to your stated problem and/or the answer(s) to your stated research question(s) that you will be able to prove through your proposed research. It is a statement, or statements, that will ultimately either be proved or disproved as a result of conducting your proposed research. It shall be clear, concise, definitive, self-explanatory, unambiguous, and readily understood by anyone who reads it. Your hypothesis shall clearly state what you believe is the solution to your stated problem and/or the answer(s) to your stated research question(s).
Pand P W3IP: Violations and Report Writing Business Finance Assignment Help
You have discussed Mr. McMahon’s case with your supervisor, and she agrees on your recommended course of action. She instructs you to inform the court of the violations that have been committed by Mr. McMahon in the form of a violation report, which will also include your recommendations. Your violation report should include the proper headings: “To,” “From,” “Date,” and “Re:.” The docket number and case file number should appear in the “Re:” section. Given what you know about Mr. McMahon, address the following in a Word document that is 750–900 words in length:
- Create a formal violation report that provides the court with all of the necessary information. Your report should be addressed to Judge J. Stone of the Lynchburg Circuit Court, and it should include the following sections:
- A narrative section for identifying information, which includes the original offense and disposition
- A narrative section for the violation information, which will include a listing of conditions violated
- A narrative section including your recommendations for the case
- For the purpose of this assignment, Mr. McMahon’s court docket number is 12358, and his case file number is 34711. Base the time frame of the violations off of today’s date, and feel free to add detail to your memo, provided that it does not change the character of the alleged violations.
Format your report in the form of a letter to a Circuit Court Judge. Remember this is a legal document to be submitted to the court, so be mindful of your grammar, syntax, and tone.
Short essay on role of reason and virtue in politics, citizenship, and a just society Humanities Assignment Help
Please respond to the following two sets of questions:
1. Since Socrates, what is the political significance of “reason” for the meaning of virtue for Plato and Aristotle? In other words, what role does reason and virtue play in politics, citizenship, and the formation of a good or just society? And, how does Aristotle’s view differ from Plato’s?
Note: These questions above overlap and are meant to ask the same question from a few different angles. Your response should meet a minimum and maximum 300-400 word count.
2. What is Plato’s idea of justice both for the individual and for the polity in Plato’s Republic? Your response to this second question should meet a minimum and maximum 150-250 word count.
Include the following scholarly sources:
The Republic of Plato (if it can be obtained)
Be sure to cite both in text and in a bibliography in Chicago or PSA format.
The Republic of Plato (if it can be obtained)
Be sure to cite both in text and in a bibliography in Chicago or PSA format.