present your full marketing plan, marketing homework help Business Finance Assignment Help. present your full marketing plan, marketing homework help Business Finance Assignment Help.
Students, please view the “Submit a Clickable Rubric Assignment” in the Student Center.
Instructors, training on how to grade is within the Instructor Center.
Assignment 4: Part D: Your Marketing Plan – Video Presentation
Due Week 10 and worth 200 points
Imagine that you are pitching your hypothetical service-based company’s marketing plan to the Shark Tank Team for possible investment. Use a tablet, smartphone, laptop, desktop, or traditional video recorder to record a three to five (3-5) minute dynamic video in which you present your full marketing plan from Assignments 1, 2, and 3.
Note: If you are using a tablet or smartphone you will need to email the video file to yourself, then save it to a computer in order to upload to Blackboard. You may want to upload your video to a file sharing service, such as Dropbox, if your email will not let you send a large video file. Dropbox is accessible from all smartphones and tablets from the Dropbox app.
Once you are ready to upload your video to Blackboard, please use the following naming convention in the popup window for your video once it is finished uploading:
- Title: Your First Name, Your Last Name – Shark Tank Investment Video Pitch
- Tags: MKT500, Shark Tank
- Description: First Name, Last Name – MKT500 Assignment 4 (Date Uploaded ex. 5-23-2014)
Note: Check with your professor for any additional instructions. If you do not have access to a video camera or necessary hardware to complete this assignment, please contact your professor.
Note: If you receive an “Error while uploading” message and you are unable to upload your video file, let your instructor know right away. You can send the file in an alternate way such as sending it to your instructor’s email via a file sharing service such as Google Drive, or you can upload your video file to a video sharing service such as YouTube and then send the link to your instructor to view it from. If your video is unable to upload to any of these sources either, your computer may have insufficient bandwidth to upload video, and you should copy the file to a thumb drive and send it from a different computer or mobile device.
Tips to prepare for your video:
- Create note cards
- Practice in front of a mirror and / or friends
- Review materials thoroughly
- Be persuasive
- Be professional
- Be creative
- Have fun!
Create a two to five (2-5) minute video presentation in which you:
- Present the major points of your marketing plan.
- Project your voice in order to clearly convey your ideas.
- Present in a professional manner.
- Use technology (e.g., i.e. audio quality, video quality, naming conventions) to convey ideas.
- Use voice inflection and proper grammar.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Analyze the marketing framework including the concepts of the 5Cs, STP, and 4Ps.
- Develop strategies to assess performance and achieve marketing goals.
- Create an effective marketing plan.
- Examine the marketing science of customer behavior and products in the marketing exchange process and create dynamic strategies for competing.
- Evaluate the basis for market segmentation and approaches to segmentation.
- Evaluate target customer segments and positioning products within these segments.
- Develop branding strategies for existing and new products.
- Develop pricing strategies and distribution channels for products.
- Analyze integrated marketing communications and its relationship to advertising strategy.
- Evaluate marketing research tools involved in the marketing process.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in marketing management.
Grading for this assignment will be based on answer quality, logic / organization of the paper, and language and writing skills, using the following rubric found here.
present your full marketing plan, marketing homework help Business Finance Assignment Help[supanova_question]
research on how subsequent information affects an eyewitness account of an event, psychology homework help Humanities Assignment Help
In 200-225 words, please respond to the following discussion using the attached article. Please be sure to cite:
Psychologist Elizabeth Loftus researched how subsequent information affects an eyewitness account of an event. The focus has been on the influence of information that has been misleading in terms of visual imagery and wording of questions in relation to eyewitnesses. It is thought that the theory could be thought of as if someone was exposed to new information during the interval between witnessing the event and recalling it, this new information may have marked the effects on what the eyewitness recall.
Research has discovered that “people can be led to remember their past in different ways, and they can be led to remember entire events that never actually happened to them” (Loftus, & Pickrell, 1995). When certain types of distortions occur, we as individuals are sometimes confident in their distorted or false memories. Without corroboration, it is very difficult to differentiate between false memories and true ones. A growing number of investigators have determined through studies that under the true circumstances false memories can be installed rather easily in many individuals. A commonly known experiment conducted by Elizabeth Loftus is the lost in the mall study. With this study children were asked to recall a time when they were lost in a mall. The children that participated were able to recreate a vibrant clear memory of this time. The problem is this case never happened.
This research was conducted to show that the brain will attempt to fill in gaps for information that is missing. Repression is one of the most haunting concepts in psychology. Something shocking may happen, and the mind pushes the experience into some inaccessible corner of the unconscious, later, the memory may rise up and emerge into consciousness” (Loftus, 1993). Repression is one of the major foundation stones in studies involving psychology.
Signature Assignment: Challenges of Expansion to a Foreign Location Economics Assignment Help
Purpose of Assignment
This week students will review and revise their Week 3 Research Analysis for Business Signature Assignment based on economic analysis and the feedback provided by their facilitator. Students will also expand their Week 3 analyses to evaluate the challenges of expanding their chosen company’s production to a foreign market.
About Your Signature Assignment
This signature assignment is designed to align with specific program student learning outcome(s) in your program. Program Student Learning Outcomes are broad statements that describe what students should know and be able to do upon completion of their degree. The signature assignments might be graded with an automated rubric that allows the University to collect data that can be aggregated across a location or college/school and used for program improvements.
Resources: Tutorial help on Excel® and Word functions can be found on the Microsoft® Office website. There are also additional tutorials via the web offering support for Office products.
Revise your Week 3 assignment, Research Analysis for Business, using the feedback provided by your facilitator. This Week 6 report should only include one conclusion, so you will need to rewrite the conclusion you included in your Week 3 assignment, Research Analysis for Business.
Select a foreign market in which to expand your chosen product. If you wish, you may use one of the countries your team analyzed in their Week 5 Comparative and Absolute Advantage Assignment.
Prepare a minimum1,750-word report addressing the points listed below. The use of tables and/or charts to display economic data over the time period discussed is highly encouraged, you may submit any economic data in Microsoft® Excel® format in a separate file. You may use the U.S. Department of Labor’s Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS), U.S. Dept. of Commerce’s Bureau of Economic Analysis (BEA), the Federal Reserve of St. Louis’s FRED data, the CIA World Fact Book, World Bank data, and World Trade Organization, or other appropriate sources you might find on the Internet or in the University Library. The new sections of your report should:
- Evaluate current global economic conditions and their effects on macroeconomic indicators in your selected country. Provide forecasts for population growth, gross domestic product (GDP) growth, GDP per capita growth, export growth, and sales growth.
- Evaluate any competitors’ existing production in the chosen country.
- Assess sales forecasts in the selected country by using the Federal Reserve of St. Louis’s FRED data, the CIA World Fact Book, World Bank data, World Trade Organization, or other appropriate sources you might find on the Internet or in the University Library.
- Categorize the type of economy that exists in your selected country as closed, mixed, or market. What is the difference between these types of economies and how might this affect your expansion?
- Assess how your chosen country’s current credit market conditions, especially interest rates and the availability of financing, affect demand for your product or service and your planning or operating decision for your production in that country.
- Analyze the role of the selected country’s central bank on that country’s economy.
- Compare the availability, education, and job skills of the work force in the selected country. Discuss any additional challenges of international production, such as political stability, availability of government financing or other incentives, threat of capital controls, and exchange rate risks.
- Explain any additional supply chain challenges you anticipate if attempting to make your product in your chosen country and selling the product in other countries.
- Based on the data gathered and analysis performed for this report write a conclusion in which you:
- Create business strategies, including price and non-price strategies, based on your market structure to ensure the market share and potential market expansions and explore global opportunities for your business in a dynamic business environment and provide recommendations.
- Develop a recommendation for how the firm can manage its future production by synthesizing the macroeconomic and microeconomic data presented.
- Propose how the firm’s position within the market and among its competitors will allow it to take your recommended action.
- Recommend strategies for the firm to sustain its success going forward by evaluating the findings from demand trends, price elasticity, current stage of the business cycle, and government.
- Recommend any comparative advantages your company will have over competitors currently operating in that country, and defend your position, either for or against, expanding your company’s production into your chosen country based on your research.
Integrate with the Week 3 Individual Assignment, and incorporate corrections and suggestions from the instructor’s feedback. The final report should be a minimum of 2,800 words.
Cite a minimum of three peer reviewed sources not including the textbook.
Include all peer-reviewed references and government economic data sources/references from Week 3.
Format your assignment consistent with APA guidelines.
Plea Bargain Business Finance Assignment Help
The plea bargain process is an integral part of the American criminal justice system. More than 90% of criminal cases are settled by plea bargain.
Plea bargains impact the system in many lesser-known ways, both positively and negatively. In a 4- to 5-page report in a Microsoft Word document, cover the following points:
- Explain the plea bargain process.
- What are the reasons why a prosecutor would agree to a plea bargain? Why not just go to trial?
- Why might the police officers that investigated the defendant be in favor of a plea bargain? Why might they be opposed?
- Why might the victim be in favor of a plea bargain? Why might he be opposed?
- Some might say that a plea bargain re-defines the defendant’s criminal behavior. For instance, a defendant who was charged with attempted murder might agree to plead guilty to a reduced charge of aggravated assault. Aside from the lesser penalty, in what other ways might the defendant benefit from this re-definition of his behavior?
- One of the arguments against plea bargaining is that when a defendant pleads guilty, the court does not have the opportunity to scrutinize the police investigation in the case. Explain what is meant by this, and why it is important. (Hint: because a plea-bargained case will not proceed to trial, there will not be a discovery process).
Support your responses with examples.
Cite any sources in APA format.
false memory discussion, psychology homework help Humanities Assignment Help
Please provide a respond in 200-250 words, utilizing the attached document. Please utilize a scholarly resource to respond to the following discussion. Please write in 200-250 words. Cover page not needed. Simply include reference information at the bottom of the page.
I watched a show on memory and the results really shocked me. An experiment was done to show how creditable eye witnesses are to a crime or an event. The setting was in a park and there were two men that had been staged to mock a robbery. During this robbery there were people that where to observe what was going on. Later these individuals were asked to describe the man. not only his height and build, but what color his jacket was, was he wearing a jacket, the color of his hat, what was stolen, what kind of day was it and many other questions that you would think that is you seen some one commit a crime you could easily identify. This was not the case at all. The people that participated in the experiment did very poorly, and many of the participants made up things which I have come to learn as a false memory. A False memory is the psychological phenomenon in which a person recalls something that did not occur. False memory is often considered in legal cases regarding childhood sexual abuse. This phenomenon was initially investigated by psychological pioneers Pierre Janet and Sigmund Freud the reason I bring this up is due to its relevance in the case of Jennifer Thompson-Cannino and Ronald Cotton. This woman was sure that this man had committed this crime and this is all it took to get this man convicted of rape and sentenced to life in prison. Imagine that you are just in the wrong place at the wrong time and this happened to you or even worse you not even being in the area. This man was later freed after 10 years of his life was lost due to someone’s false memories. Lucky for him that test in DNA exists of he would have spent the rest of his life in jail. This proves that eye witnesses to an event are not credible. The mind is a fascinating place that sometimes creates things that are not always there and if you believe it hard and long enough it’s true.
“a comparison and contrast of the violence in the three generations of Superman stories Humanities Assignment Help
In your actual writing, you must integrate material from five of the following sixteen academic papers that have been placed on Blackboard as PDF files:
* “Context of Violence for Children of Color”
* “Does Media Violence Predict Societal Violence–It Depends on What You Look at and When”
* “Does Movie Violence Increase Violent Crime” by
* “Effects of Media Violence on Society”
* “Impact of Mass Media Violence on US Homicides” by David P Phillips
* “Impact of Violence on Children”
* “The Influence of Media Violence on Youth” by Craig A. Anderson, et al (and others)
* “Marketing Violence–The Special Toll on Young Children of Color”
* “Mass Media Effects on Violent Behavior” by Richard B. Felson
* “Media violence and judgments of offensiveness”
* “Media violence and male body image”
* “Media Violence and Social Neuroscience”
* “Media Violence Effects on Brain Development”
* “Mediated and moderated effects of violent media consumption on youth violence”
* “Reactions to Media Violence–It’s in the Brain of the Beholder”
* “Understanding Causality in the Effects of Media Violence”
Into your own essay, you must integrate something from each of the five academic papers you choose to use, and you must adhere to the MLA guidelines for parenthetical citation. You must also include an annotated bibliography at the end of your essay.
Information about MLA guidelines and annotated bibliographies can be found at the following two Webpages associated with Purdue University’s Online Writing Lab (along with other pages of information that can be accessed through links on these two pages):
Your essay must support your thesis and arrive at a conclusion—some sort of decision, solution, explanation, or “whatever” that is based on your analysis and argument.
Also consider the Toulmin model regarding the six components of an argument:
* Claim (thesis)
* Data (support for the thesis)
* Warrant (the assumption on which your argument is based)
* Backing (support for the warrant)
* Qualifiers (language that modifies the claim and/or sub-claims)
* Rebuttal (addressing views that disagree with your argument)
Your essay must be a minimum of 1,500 words in length not counting the annotated bibliography and without padding the essay with unnecessary words—such as “I think,” “In my opinion,” or “I don’t believe” (et cetera).
“a comparison and contrast of the violence in the three generations of Superman stories Humanities Assignment Help[supanova_question]
Please provide your online class with an introduction of yourself. Include your name, nick name, maj Writing Assignment Help
Please provide your online class with an introduction of yourself. Include your name, nick name, major, city of residence, favorite activity or hobby and any other interesting and unique information about yourself. What do you hope to gain from this class? This is your opportunity to build a rapport with your classmates and meet some new friends in our online community! Also, if you are able to, please attach a picture so that you classmates can put a face to a name.
In addition, discuss your thoughts about how 9/11 impacted you? Do you have personal experience? Did it forever change the way that you viewed people, situations or life in general? Be sure to upload the article that you found or attach the link to a news article that you feel influenced public opinion about 9/11.
Analyze Midland Energy Resources Case, business and finance homework help Business Finance Assignment Help
This is a case
that needs to be analyzed in details. Complete the following1) Read the
case critically; 2) Read the helpful tips contained in the file
“Midland Case_computations; 3) Analyze the case making sure to answer
the questions listed in the file “Midland Energy_questions” (attached).
Two major deleverables are needed- I) A factsheet – word document, 2) a
Powerpoint presentation for the assigned case. The Power Point
presentation should be at least 10 slides which provides analysis of the
case and the team’s recommendation. The fact sheet should follow the
following guidelines below:
standard 1″ margins
double-spacing between paragraphs
no paragraph indentation (left justified)
size 12 font, Times New Roman, black text
italicized or bold font for section headings
Schneider electric internal factors, management homework help Business Finance Assignment Help
external factors of the company.External factors Schneider electric
Complete an analysis of the key external factors that have implications for successful implementation of your organization’s strategy and goals/objectives. You will examine your organization’s industry and the competitive conditions affecting it now or likely to do so in the future. Submit your work in your assignment folder in the form of an approximate 2,000-word double-spaced APA-formatted paper. The title page, reference list, and any appendices are not included in this suggested word count. You do not need to include an abstract.
Your paper should address these topics:
A brief explanation of the industry (or industries) in which your organization operates.
Analyze the current conditions in your organization’s industry and in its relevant general environment and their likely implications for successful implementation of your organization’s strategic goals and related actions. Be sure to address the PESTEL framework.
Apply the Five-Forces Model to enrich your understanding of the environment in which your organization is now or may be operating.
Describe your organization’s strategic group and construct a map to show its relative market position.
Summarize the threats and opportunities facing your organization gleaned from your analysis, including a narrative of your supporting rationale (SWOT analysis).
Evaluate the extent to which your organization’s current strategy appears a good match for the competitive conditions it confronts.
IMPORTANT: Do not just use someone else’s SWOT, Five Forces, or other analysis. We want you to think for yourself. Critically analyze your firm and write about your original conclusions.
EPA Training Podcast, management homework help Business Finance Assignment Help
Assume you are an EPA agent and have been tasked with conducting a training seminar for a local business. You are unable to present the training in person so you have to create a training that can be viewed online.
Create a 4- to 5-minute podcast using a faculty approved software.
- Explain how to identify hazardous materials
- Identify types of fire protection systems
- Identify the EPA regulations and the consequences of regulatory noncompliance
- Explain the causes of fire and how to prevent it
Include a list of references.
Click the Assignment Files tab to submit your references