prewriting Writing Assignment Help. prewriting Writing Assignment Help.
Lesson 13: Assignment 2
ngIf: ctrl.isEnrollmentOwner && ctrl.ui.selectedItem.studentcanunassign ngIf: !hideToolbar && !ctrl.hideToolbarOverride && ctrl.content.status.success ngInclude: undefined
Prewriting: Choose one of works of art from the slideshow. (It may be the one you discussed in the forum, or it may be different.) Imagine that you are either a spectator, observing the scene portrayed in your selected image, or are a participant in the scene. Study the work of art for at least 20 minutes. Jot down notes about the objects, your surroundings, what you would hear or feel if you were there. Immerse yourself in every aspect of this work of art.
Writing, Revising, and Publishing: Organize your prewriting notes in a way that will take your reader on a tour of the scene that you were a part of or observed. Carefully describe the objects, images, and activities you see. Your expression of precise details will be the key to bringing the selected scene to life for your reader. Use any appropriate writing techniques that you learned throughout the course work, and be sure to write at least three complete, detailed paragraphs. Remember to use Chart 2 and Chart 3 to prepare you final essay. (33 points)
Your instructor will be grading you on these key points:
Here is the link to the slideshow https://api.agilixbuzz.com/Resz/~70joBAAAAAQCr6dXSTn7jB.hB9Ki-kX4qnX5bZYlhU6DB/27409724,242,3,0/Assets/content/English/CreatWri/ppt/L13_art.htm
prewriting Writing Assignment Help[supanova_question]
1. Identify three quotes from the dialogue that show how Bryce progressed in eth Humanities Assignment Help
1. Identify three quotes from the dialogue that show how Bryce progressed in ethically identifying his emotions. 2. Identify and explain, using concepts from the text, at least one example of an obstacle to communicating emotions in the situation. 3. Identify and explain at least two examples of irrational beliefs that Bryce holds. 4. Explain, using concepts from the text, how Bryce could use surface acting and deep acting to better align his emotions and behavior with the needs of his job search. 5. Based on the textbook’s guidelines for communicating emotions effectively (p.182– 187), identify and explain at least three ethical strategies Bryce could use to improve his interpersonal communication in this situation.
Anti-Trust Health Medical Assignment Help
Prior to completing the assignment, review Chapter 4 of your course text.
You are a manager with 5 years of experience and need to write a report
for senior management on how your firm can avoid the threat of a Federal
Trade Commission investigation if you were to merge with other health
care organizations. Research on your own to select a health care
organization in the United States that has been charged with an
antitrust action within the last five years and use this information as
the basis for your paper. In your report
- Summarize the charges and rebuttal or mitigation of charges used by the health care organization you researched.
- Discuss lessons learned and propose actions that can be taken by
your management to avoid similar anti- trust actions in your proposed
Your paper must include an introduction, thesis, and conclusion. Your
paper must be four to five double-spaced pages in length (excluding
title and reference pages) and formatted according to APA style. Utilize three scholarly and/or
peer-reviewed sources (excluding the course text) that were published
within the last five years. Cite your sources within the text of your
paper and provide complete references for each source used on the
Electoral College Humanities Assignment Help
The results of the 2000 Presidential election and brought to the forefront debates as to the fairness of the Electoral College system in American democracy. In 250 – 300 words, describe how the Electoral College system is both beneficial and harmful to American democracy. How do you think the Electoral College affects political behavior in the US?
Your initial post should be at least 250-300 words in length. Support your claims with examples from required material(s) and/or other scholarly resources, and properly cite any references. Respond to at least two of your classmates’ posts by Day 7
Learning Patterns (please don’t bid if you don’t know anything about LCI’s) Writing Assignment Help
You will address a learner scenario in your response. Your assigned learner is indicated below based on the first initial of your last name:
- Dan – Last name A – G
- Cassie – Last name H – L
- Nia – Last name M – Z
Consider what your assigned learner could have done to be more successful. Explain two things that the learner could have done to use his or her Learning Patterns more intentionally.
Reflect on the past three weeks.
- Choose one of your Learning Patterns and
- Identify a situation where you could have used the chosen Pattern with more intention in this class and explain how you could have forged, intensified, or tethered to be successful.
- Identify a situation where you actually did use the chosen Pattern with more intention in this class and explain how you actually did forge, intensify, or tether to be successful.
- List your LCI scores in your response.
Your initial post should contain a minimum of 250 words.
is tortur a solution to get important information? Humanities Assignment Help
- A terrorist has created a time bomb and placed it in a
location where a large number of unsuspecting people will be injured
or killed if it detonates.
- You have captured the terrorist and, if you can get
information about the location of the bomb from them, you will be
able to save many lives.
The scenario of the time bomb terrorist gives you the opportunity to
ask yourself what you would do in this extreme circumstance. Consider if
you were placed in such a situation — many lives are in danger because
of a bomb. You are in a position where you have the terrorist in
custody but he or she is refusing to give you the information needed to
stop the bomb. Could torturing one person lead to the greater good —
saving the lives of many?
In your assignment address each of the following points.
- What would a utilitarian do in this situation? Why?
- What would a Buddhist do in this situation? Why?
- What would you do in this situation? Why?
is tortur a solution to get important information? Humanities Assignment Help[supanova_question]
Paper on the ethical issues involved in the genetic testing of embryos. Humanities Assignment Help
- Write a six page essay in which you analyze the ethical issues involved in the genetic testing of embryos, called preimplantation genetic diagnosis (PGD). After reading the provided articles, evaluate whether the testing and discarding of fertilized human embryos before implantation in a woman is morally acceptable. In the essay, provide a synopsis of your overall ethical perspective, clearly explain your reasoning in regards to these particular issues, and be internally consistent. In reaching your conclusion, be sure to include answers to these questions:
- Does eliminating the presence of genetically transferred diseases morally override the sanctity of a fertilized embryo, or is discarding diseased embryos an immoral form of abortion?
- Does society have a moral responsibility to test and discard embryos proven to be infected with fatal genetic diseases for the sake of society’s future health?
- Is it morally acceptable to allow testing and discarding of fertilized embryos found to carry non-fatal problems such as deafness, dwarfism, or for determining gender?
- Is it morally acceptable if the expense of PGD restricts its use to wealthy members of society, so that genetically transferred diseases are only found among the poor, or should PGD be subsidized financially by our society so it is available to all, regardless of income?
Blackjack Program written in JAVA and must use MVC framework Computer Science Assignment Help
I need a GUI Blackjack program written in Java which MUST use the MVC framework. The rules and a sample Java MVC project is attached.
In addition, there are three additional requirements.
1. The project must include 2 Views (ability to swap views would be great)
2. The GUI must be responsive (when window size changes the contents of the window scales appropriately).
3. The code must be fully commented.
As a courtesy, I’ve also attached a Java Blackjack program that IS NOT in MVC if it will help in some way. Just to reiterate, the solution I’m looking for MUST be in MVC.
ethic and moral Humanities Assignment Help
Glaucon (telling the story of the Ring of Gyges from Plato’s Republic) says that we obey the laws only from fear of punishment.
Provide four reasons for obeying laws or ethical principles that do not involve punishment or reward.
Is there a difference between people who obey the law out of fear
and those who obey the law out of a sense of duty or character?
What are those differences?
When, if ever, is it acceptable not to obey the laws?
What types of (real, potential or hypothetical) laws ought we obey and which ought we disregard?
Be sure to back up your answers with information you have learned from the readings in the week.
Knowledge Management Business Finance Assignment Help
Danone case and identify one (1) Knowledge Management (KM)
initiative and complete the following with respect to
1. Based on
the KMWorld article “What is KM?”
2×2 table with columns labeled Codification and Personalization (the
2nd page in the KMWord Article), identify whether the initiative
took a codification or personalization approach and whether the initiative took
a directed information or a serendipity approach. Justify your
answer with cites from the article
the knowledge being managed as explicit, implicit or tacit
knowledge. Justify your answer with cites from the article.
article identifies three types of undertakings: 1) lessons learned
databases, 2)expertise location and 3) communities of practice (CoPs). For
the initiative you identified, identity which type of undertaking
was used, Justify your answer with cites from
note: reading the KMWorld
article gives you a broad vision to tackle the questions, then read the case to
identify the initiative.
I’m not limited
to a number of pages as long as you cover these questions completely with clear
if you don’t know
how to do it, I appreciate that you don’t act.
allowed, cite all your work if needed.
web article Opens in new window. http://www.cnn.com/2014/02/22/opinion/klitzman-genetic-testing/