Professional Experience #4, bu Business Finance Assignment Help. Professional Experience #4, bu Business Finance Assignment Help.
Follow the link above to the OneDrive folder titled Week 7. Note the sample outline document provided. This week’s Professional Experience requires you to create a speaking outline for your upcoming presentation (Assignment #4).
Create an outline (see below for guidelines) for your Week 8 presentation based on Week 6’s PowerPoint presentation (a video preview is available under the Week 7 tab in Blackboard). You may use the provided Presentation Outline Sample posted in OneDrive or develop a different outline on your own. Save your file as Your_Name_Presentation_Outline. Leave the “Comments” column blank. After you have completed your presentation outline, upload it to the “Completed Outlines” folder on OneDrive.
Finally, submit your outline file to Blackboard to the Week 7 Professional Experience #4 link. That will prompt your instructor to review your outline.
Create an outline of your presentation in Word or Excel. Focus on short bullet points and key things that you want to say (in either your audio or video recording for Week 8). An example is posted for you in the Week 7 OneDrive folder (link provided). You may choose to use that outline format or create your own for this Professional Experience.
This is a pass/fail assignment. All elements must be completed (simulating the workplace where incomplete work is unacceptable) for credit. You cannot receive partial credit.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Plan, create, and evaluate professional documents.
- Write clearly, coherently, and persuasively using proper grammar and mechanics, and formatting appropriate to the situation.
- Deliver professional information to various audiences using appropriate tone, style, and format.
- Learn communication fundamentals and execute various professional tasks in a collaborative manner.
- Analyze professional communication examples to assist in revision.
- Develop presentation skills for use in the professional environment.
Professional Experience #4, bu Business Finance Assignment Help[supanova_question]
SQL Concepts and Database Design, computer science homework help Writing Assignment Help
- Imagine that you work for a finance industry-based organization. Your organization is looking to submit its database design documentation to an evaluation team in order to meet Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) compliance. You have been assigned to assist in preparing the documentation of the organization’s sales database. You are asked to propose a data dictionary that can be used to document the following:
- Employee (EmpNumber, EmpFirstName, EmpLastName, CommissionRate, YrlySalary, DepartmentID, JobID)
- Invoice (InvNumber, InvDate, EmpNumber, InvAmount, CustomerID)
- InvoiceLine (InvLineNumber, InvNumber, ProductNumber, Quantity)
- Product (ProductNumber, ProductDescription, ProductCost)
- Department (DepartmentID, DepartmentDescription)
- Job (JobID, JobDescription)
- Customer (CustomerID, CustomerName, CustomerAddress, CustomerPhone)
Write a three to four (3-4) page paper in which you:
- Create a data dictionary that includes the following:
- A description of the content for each field
- The data type of each field
- The format the data will be stored as in the field
- The range of value for the field
- A label, as required, if the attribute is a primary key or foreign key
- Imagine that you are asked to identify the number of days that exist between the first invoice and last invoice for each month and complete the following:
- Construct a query that will show the number of days that exist between the first invoice and last invoice, for each month, for each employee, using the DATEDIFF function. Be sure to provide the SQL script that will carry out this function.
- Construct a query to show the expected payment date if invoices are due within 30 days of transaction.
- Construct a query that will show distinct area codes of the customers.
- Create a plan of the necessary activities that would be required to implement a valid database design process by including the following:
- Steps in the conceptual design stage
- Steps in DBMS selection stage
- Steps in logical design stage
- Steps in physical design stage
- Task details of each activity within each stage
Broccoli Product Processing and Cooling, biology homework help Science Assignment Help
For your assigned crop, create an outline in MS Word addressing the areas of importance for post-harvest quality and food safety:
1. Storage temperatures and times
4. Harvest and handling considerations
5. Cooling method(s)
6. Market overview (especially California and/or Monterey County)
7. Products (commodity vs. value-added)
8. Crop family, genus and species
9. Related crops (biologically related, economically related, handling related)
10. Food safety concerns
11. Quality issues
BE SURE TO FIND ARTICLES related to your specific area of interest or focus!
This outline will be expanded as the semester proceeds. Eventually this will become a term paper.
Your outline should include the following:
1. Your name, ABT-93 and date in the upper right corner
2. A descriptive title that includes the name of your assigned crop and the specific area of focus that you have chosen.
3. In text citations for almost every line in your outline!
4. At least 3 citations in a WORKS CITED section at the end of the outline (separate page).
Students will create a model cold chain and critique the effectiveness of the process.
Students will identify the strengths and weaknesses of post harvest handling operations.
role of political theories in the development of the American legal system, law homework help Business Finance Assignment Help
You have studied the role of political theories in the development of the American legal system. You have also explored features of the U.S. legal system, including its history, procedures, and institutions. In order to understand the U.S. legal system, it is helpful to explore an actual legal issue.
This Assignment has two parts:
- There seems to be no question that motorcycle helmets are an important safety precaution that prevent death and injury. However, some argue that it violates the very nature of liberty for government to prosecute victimless crimes and prohibit actions that are merely bad habits or vice. Read the following articles and then write a 1–2-page argument, supported by political theory, as to whether it is an appropriate role of government for your state to have a law requiring people to wear a helmet while riding a motorcycle. U.S. Department of Transportation Campaign Safe and Sober. (1996, October). Motorcycle helmets: The facts of life. Retrieved from http://www.nhtsa.gov/people/injury/pedbimot/NoMigrate/Mcfol2.pdf. Vance, L. M. (2010, May 21). Every crime needs a victim. Campaign for Liberty. Retrieved from https://www.lewrockwell.com/2010/05/laurence-m-vance/if-its-a-crime-it-has-a-victim/
- If your state chose to prosecute someone for not wearing a helmet while operating a motorcycle, then how would the case work through the court system from trial court to the highest appellate court? Write a 1-page description of how the case would progress from the trial court to the highest appellate court in your state. Be sure to briefly describe each level of court, and cite to the webpage for each level of court in your state.
In addition to fulfilling the specifics of the Assignment, a successful paper must also meet the following criteria:
- Length should be 2–3 pages, excluding cover page and references page.
- Double spaced and 12-point font.
- Viewpoint and purpose should be clearly established and sustained.
- Assignment should follow the conventions of Standard American English (correct grammar, punctuation, etc.).
- Writing should be well ordered, logical, and unified, as well as original and insightful.
- Your work should display superior content, organization, style, and mechanics.
- Appropriate citation style should be followed.
“A Rose for Emily” by William Faulkner, writing homework help Writing Assignment Help
The written word has had an impact on the human condition for centuries. We have all been touched in some way or another by literature. This week, you will take a literary journey by searching the Internet for the pieces below. In addition to reading the story, you should find out something about the author of your chosen piece as well. After making your choice, come back and share your impressions of the story and explain how it contributes to our discussion of the Humanities.
Choose one of the following options (or find a piece of literature of your choosing to report on):
- “A Rose for Emily” by William Faulkner
- “Girl” by Jamaica Kincaid
- “The Story of an Hour” by Kate Chopin
- “Exodus” by James Baldwin
What are the unique characteristics of the genus Homo , science homework help Science Assignment Help
There are four unique characteristics that define the genus Homo.
The four unique characteristics that define the genus Homo are: an upright bipedal stance, an opposable thumb, an enlarged brain case, and the capacity for complex speech communication.
- What are the unique characteristics of the genus Homo ?
- What are the benefits and costs of being able to walk?
- What are the benefits of opposable thumbs?
- What are the benefits and costs of a larger brain?
- What are the benefits of complex speech?
- How has each of these unique characteristics contributed to the survival of Homo sapiens ?
- What would be some disadvantages to our species if we had not developed these characteristics?
- What are some disadvantages to us for having these characteristics?
- Why do Homo sapiens have wisdom teeth?
- Why do Homo sapiens get goosebumps?
- Why do Homo sapiens have large whites of the eyes? What is the advantage?
What are the unique characteristics of the genus Homo , science homework help Science Assignment Help[supanova_question]
Utilizing the Step-by-Step MRP Calculation Process, management homework help Business Finance Assignment Help
Utilizing the Step-by-Step MRP Calculation Process, students will solve the following MRP problem given: Product A is an end item and is made from two units of B and four of C. B is made of three units of D and two of E. Product C is made of two units of F and two of E. Product A has a lead-time of one week. Products B, C and E have lead-times of two weeks. Products D and F have a lead-time of three weeks.
a. Show the bill of material (product structure tree). b. If 100 units of A are required in week 10, develop the MRP planning schedule, specifying when items are to be ordered and received. There are currently no units of inventory on hand.
Accounting – Cost Behavior Analysis, accounting homework help Business Finance Assignment Help
Purpose of Assignment
The case study focuses on break-even, margin of safety, and incremental analysis and allows students to experience working through a business scenario to apply these tools in managerial decision making. Students are required to make decisions and provide solutions based on their evaluation of financial data.
Resources: Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP), U.S. Securities and Exchange Committee (SEC)
Tutorial help on Excel® and Word functions can be found on the Microsoft® Office website. There are also additional tutorials via the web offering support for Office products.
Scenario: Shelley Jones has just been elected as president of the Circular Club of Auburn, Kansas, and she has been asked to suggest a new fundraising activity for the club. After a considerable amount of research, Shelley proposed the Circular Club sponsor a professional rodeo. In her presentation to the club, Shelley recommends the fundraiser become an annual activity with the following goals:
- Continue to grow each year
- Give back to the community
- Provide the club a presence in the community
Shelley’s goal in the first year is to have an activity that would become an “annual community event” and would break even the first year and raise $5,000 the following year. In addition, based on the experience of other communities, Shelley believed a rodeo could grow in popularity so the club would eventually earn an average of $20,000 annually.
A rodeo committee was formed. Shelley contacted the world’s oldest and largest rodeo-sanctioning agency to apply to sponsor a professional rodeo. The sanctioning agency requires a rodeo to consist of the following five events: Bareback Riding, Bronco Riding, Steer Wrestling, Bull Riding, and Calf Roping, Team Roping and Women’s Barrels. Prize money in the amount of $3,000 would be paid to winners in each of the seven events. Members of the rodeo committee contracted with RJ Cattle Company, a livestock contractor on the rodeo circuit, to provide bucking stock, fencing, and chutes. Realizing costs associated with the rodeo were tremendous and ticket sales would probably not be sufficient to cover the costs, the rodeo committee sent letters to local businesses soliciting contributions in exchange for various sponsorships. Exhibiting Sponsorships are $1,000 to exhibit products or services, while Major Sponsorships are $600, and Chute Sponsorships are $500 to have the name of the sponsor’s business on one of the six bucking chutes. For a contribution of $100, individual sponsors will be included in a Friends of Rodeo list found in the rodeo programs.
A local youth group will be contacted to provide concessions to the public and divide the profits with the Circular Club. The Auburn Circular Club Pro Rodeo Roundup will be held on June 1, 2, and 3. The cost of an adult ticket is set at $8 in advance or $10 at the gate; the cost of a ticket for a child 12 or younger is set at $6 in advance or $8 at the gate. Tickets are not date-specific. Rather, one ticket will admit an individual to one performance of his or her choice– Friday, Saturday, or Sunday. The rodeo committee is able to secure a location through the county supervisors’ board at a nominal cost to the Circular Club. The arrangement allows for the use of the county fair grounds and arena for a one-week period. Several months prior to the rodeo, members of the rodeo committee were notified the bleachers at the arena would hold 2,500 patrons. On Saturday night, paid attendance was 1,663, but all seats were filled due to poor gate controls. Attendance was 898 Friday and 769 on Sunday.
The following revenue and expense figures relate to the first year of the rodeo.
Contributions from sponsors $22,000
Receipts from ticket sales $28,971
Share of concession profits $1,513
Sale of programs $600
Total receipts $53,084
Livestock contractor $26,000
Prize money $21,000
Contestant hospitality $3,341*
Sponsor signs for arena $1,900
Ticket printing $1,050
Sanctioning fees $925
Judging fees $750
Hay for horses $538
Western hats to first 500 children $450
Hotel rooms for stock contractor $325
Sand for arena $251
Miscellaneous fixed costs $105
Total expenses $61,410
Net loss $ (8,326)
*The club contracted with a local caterer to provide a tent and food for the contestants. The cost of the food was contingent on the number of contestants each evening. Information concerning the number of contestants and the costs incurred are as follows:
Contestants Total Cost
Friday 68 $998
Saturday 96 $1,243
Sunday 83 $1,100
On Wednesday after the rodeo, members of the rodeo committee met to discuss and critique the rodeo. Jonathan Edmunds, CPA and President of the Circular Club, commented that the club did not lose money. Rather, Jonathan said, “The club made an investment in the rodeo.” The rodeo committee has requested an analysis of the rodeos performance and evaluation of the CPA’s review.
Create a minimum 2-slide presentation, including detailed speaker notes, as the committee’s consultation team and respond to the following:
- Are the facilities at the fairgrounds adequate to handle crowds needed to generate ticket revenues calculated above (third bullet point above) to earn a $6,000 profit? Show calculations to support your answers.
- A few members in the Circular Club do not want to continue with the annual rodeo. However, Shelley is insistent the Club must continue to conduct the rodeo as an annual fundraiser. Shelley argues she has spent hundreds of dollars on western boots, hats, and other items of clothing to wear to the rodeo. Are the expenses related to Shelley’s purchases of rodeo clothing relevant costs? Why or why not?
Show your work in Microsoft® Word or Excel®.
Complete calculations/computations using Microsoft® Word or Excel®.
Format the assignment consistent with APA guidelines.
Click the Assignment Files tab to submit your assignment.
Reference: Kimmel, P.D., Weygandt, J.J., & Kieso, D.E. (2016). Accounting: Tools for Business Decision Making (6th ed.). Hoboken, NJ: John Wiley & Sons.
Things to know:
This is a group effort, and this is my section of the presentation. Very important to have detailed speaker notes and not too much details on the slides. Please use the grading guide attached to help you on these sections. Feel free to use create charts to show work.
Accounting – Week5 Questions Business Finance Assignment Help
Answer the 9 questions below, each question minimum of 75 words. Must be in APA format, please identify the questions on paper.
Kimmel, P.D., Weygandt, J.J., & Kieso, D.E. (2016). Accounting: Tools for Business Decision Making (6th ed.). Hoboken, NJ: John Wiley & Sons.
Week 5 – First Message #1
1. What are the components of cost–volume–profit (CVP) analysis? How does a CVP income statement help management make decisions?
Week 5 – First Message #2
2. Imagine Widgets Airlines, Inc. operates 18-seat commercial flights between New York City and Washington, DC. After 10 seats have been sold on each aircraft, the company has reached the break-even point. Should Widgets consider offering a discounted fare for seats 11 through 18? What are the advantages and disadvantages of not offering a discount on seats 11 through 18? What are the advantages and disadvantages of offering a discount on seats 11 through 18? How would you decide how much of a discount, if any, could be offered? What effect would the discount have on the financial statements of Widgets Airlines, Inc.?
3. What are the components of cost-volume-profit (CVP) analysis?
4. How does a CVP income statement help management make decisions?
5. How does a company’s operating leverage effect its profitability?
6. In what type of business decisions can incremental analysis be used?
Watch the “Author’s Corner: Break Even and Cost-Volume-Profit Analysis” video.
Consider the following as you watch:
7.Why is it important for a manager to understand break-even or cost-volume-profit analysis?
Watch the “Author’s Corner: Incremental Analysis” video.
Consider the following as you watch:
8. What is incremental analysis?
9. In what types of situations is incremental analysis most useful?
Nursing Class, Veteran’s Health, health and medicine homework help Health Medical Assignment Help
Need help with Research Paper.
The Research Paper Directions are attached below. See details.
- Submit your Research paper here.
- Please note the Turnitin score. Your score should be not more than 20% of the paper. Make sure if you use material from articles, that you paraphrase, i.e., put in your own words. Use quotes sparingly. Too many quotes drive up the Turnitin score and show that the material has not being integrated into your thinking, and therefore, is not your work. Sometimes the writer needs to use quotes, due to type of material needing to be referenced, and that’s fine!
- APA format required
- Use headings in your paper.
- Be sure to have in-text citation(s), for every reference, and have all reference listed on the reference sheet.
- Make sure you include a reference for every source that you use in your paper. Also, for every reference, there needs to be in-text citations.
Research Paper Directions
Select and research a veteran population. Examples:
- Women veterans
Include the following:
- Detailed information about the population
- Military experience
- Healthcare needs in your population
- Policies impacting your population
- Analysis of the effect of policies on your population
- Resources available to this population
- Barriers to resource utilization
- How the nursing profession can promote change to improve healthcare outcomes of this veteran population
- The role of Interprofessional collaboration to meet healthcare needs of veterans
- APA format
- 8-9 pages in length, not including the title page or reference page
- Five or more peer-reviewed articles
- Two professional web-based resources
- Section headings
- Turnitin score of 20% or less
- Turnitin score of 20% or less