Profile Intreview Writing Assignment Help. Profile Intreview Writing Assignment Help.
Hi I am suppose to have an interview with my cousin and write about him.
his name is Mohammed he is a WVU student (west Virginia university). he is a senior. he came from Saudi Arabia. I want someone to write an interview as how he passed the obstacles through the senior year and how he struggled and managed through.
write the scenario you like it is up to the writer. I do not want the writing to be the best writing ever I am international student so they do not expect the best from me.
I have uploaded some examples of some profiles that you would know what they asking
and pick the title you think the best
the first document will help you with the writing and the format, the format should be the same as the examples format
by the way I am a freshmen now and we study in the same university if that would help you with the story
the last document will help you understand how I made it to the us as a CPP student, as my cousin is also a CPP student
be free to ask me any thing
Profile Intreview Writing Assignment Help[supanova_question]
Data structures algorithm in Java language Programming Assignment Help
There are many additional algorithms available for searching and sorting data structures. The searching and sorting algorithms that are typically used work best for particular data structures. For this assignment, you will examine 2 searching algorithms and 2 sorting algorithms and the associated data structures.
Choose 2 sorting algorithms and 2 searching algorithms, and describe them in detail, including the type of data structures they work well with. Complete the following:
- For 1 of the selected search algorithms, write pseudocode, and create a flowchart to show how the algorithm could be implemented to search data in the data structure.
- For 1 of the selected sort algorithms, write pseudocode, and create a flowchart to show how the algorithm could be implemented to sort data in the data structure.
- Give the pseudocode and flowchart that would show how one of the additional data structures could be implemented to search data.
- In addition, create a flowchart to show how to sort using one of the additional algorithms.
- Give the pseudocode for the flowchart as well.
Please submit the following for your assignment in a single MS Word document:
- 2 flowcharts (1 for a searching algorithm and 1 for a sorting algorithm)
- 2 pseudocode examples (1 for a searching algorithm and 1 for a sorting algorithm)
Note: Diagrams created in separate programs should be copied and pasted into your document for submission.
College Transfer Essay Writing Assignment Help
I’m currently graduating from Northern Virginia community college with an associate degree in Electrical Engineering. I’m going to Apply To George Mason University.
They want to fallowing :
- ” An essay. Applicants are encouraged to use the essay to provide information about their background that can’t be gleaned from transcripts or a resume.”
Here’s a link of an example Essay:
I would like it to be similar, showing lots of interest in studying Electrical Engineering. I have lots of passion for science, Math, and Engineering.
The only reason why I started in Northern Virginia College is because I didn’t know what major I wanted to start. I took it slow and later descovered my passion for Engineering. Then I wanted to wait and finish with my associate then transfer to George Mason
Corporate Fraud Business Finance Assignment Help
There are several examples of corporate fraud. Some of these are:
- Global Crossing
- Qwest Communications
- Rite Aide
Choose one of the given examples of corporate fraud and write a 4- to 5-page report in Microsoft Word, addressing the following questions:
- How was the fraud perpetrated? How much money was involved? Explain.
- How was the fraud uncovered? How did the law enforcement agency investigate and prosecute the crime?
- Which laws were violated?
- What was the outcome of the case?
- Was this the best possible outcome given the circumstances of the case?
Be careful in selecting your sources for research. Many people have strong opinions on these subjects and post inaccurate information. Be sure to only use reliable news sources to learn the details related to the example you choose.
Support your responses with examples.
Cite any sources in APA format.
read the upload file and write the following Writing Assignment Help
special attention to people around you using the word dude. It can also be a
situation where you are using it with friends and your friends are using it
when addressing you. Write down those conversations; short dialogues and the
context in which the word was used. Who was using the word and whom they were
addressing (pay attention to the context and note the gender, age, social
status such as a student, for example). After you read the article by Scott
Kiesling, ”Dude,” answer the following questions: Was the word used to create
camaraderie or distance, disgust, friendship, masculinity (for women as well)
or something else entirely? It is also important data, if you do not overhear
people using the word dude very much. In that case, pay special attention, if
there is another word used instead. If yes, do you think that substitute word
has the same, similar, or entirely different function that the word dude?
Describe what that function might be? Are women using something different than
Silly topic and write ups on premises and conclusion. Humanities Assignment Help
“Would it be easier to fight off 100 duck-sized horses or one horse-sized duck?”
- Use the topic from above and then formulate your conclusion (answer the question in a definitive way; e.g “Harry Potter is the better series.”)
- Identify and formulate the premises that support this conclusion.
- Between 3 and 5 premises would be ideal.
- The support provided by the premises needs to be as logical strong as possible.
- The premises themselves ought to be true or reasonable to accept.
- No external research is expected or required; though, it is permissible as long as it is limited.
- Acceptable examples: citation of a particular Star Trek episode or particular comic issue for #2 or #3.
- Write up the argument in essay form.
- Approximately 200 words (one paragraph or so).
Silly topic and write ups on premises and conclusion. Humanities Assignment Help[supanova_question]
English Presidential Essay Humanities Assignment Help
What role does presidential speech have on public approval? Explain with examples from Trester’s essay, “Do You Speak Presidential?” and the embedded videos.
Answer this question in an argument/persuasion essay. You are discussing the question with information from the readings/videos (and possibly other outside sources) as well as your own opinions. Remember, however, not to use “I” or “I believe” in your discussion.
Discuss this question in an essay of 1500 words.
Type your essay in MLA format.
Provide at least 2 examples from the readings/videos in MLA format in the form of in-text citations.
List your citations in MLA8 format on the last page of your essay in Works Cited.
Reading is in the link below:
Videos are all of the following:
NO PLAGIARISM!! THIS WILL BE TURNED IN ON TURNITIN.COM!
Assignment 2: Project Initiation and Planning Business Finance Assignment Help
Assignment 2: Project Initiation and Planning
Due Week 6 and worth 140 points
Note: Please use the project from Assignment 1 to
complete this assignment, which requires that you provide the necessary
scope for your project.
In Assignment 1, you have defined the objectives of the project in
terms of a problem which it solves or an opportunity on which it
capitalizes. You have also created a Scope Statement (or Statement of
Work) which outlines the basic components of the project. It is now the
time to create a charter, have it approved by the sponsor / client, and
with charter in hand, start the planning process. First, a Work
Breakdown Structure (WBS) is created followed by a project plan /
Write a six to eight (6-8) page paper in which you will:
- Discuss the value of a project charter and, based on your research,
include an outline of the components which you deem necessary for your
project. Note: You do not need to write a charter.
- Specify the stakeholders for the project, and analyze the position
of each for the project, in terms of their influence, as well as their
attitude toward the project (i.e., positive, neutral, or negative).
- Create a WBS for your project using the proper format (MS Word, MS
Excel, Visio, or any other applicable format) to depict WBS graphically
(see the example on page 110 of the textbook). Alternatively, you may
use a coded format using MS Word (see example on page 115. The example
is in MS Project format but the same could be done in MS Word).
- Create a project plan / network using the proper format (MS Word, MS
Excel, or any other applicable format) to depict the project network
(example on page 173). Be sure that all typical components on a project
network are included, and critical path is properly depicted.
- Use at least three (3) quality resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and similar Websites do not qualify as quality resources.
- Format your assignment according to the following formatting requirements:
- Typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the
student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date.
The cover page is not included in the required page length.
- Include a reference page. Citations and references must follow APA
format. The reference page is not included in the required page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Develop a project plan including the critical elements of project
scope, priorities, Work Breakdown Structure (WBS), and communication
- Formulate a WBS using principles of project scheduling and
budgeting, and develop cost and time estimates and allocate resources.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in project management.
- Write clearly and concisely about project management using proper writing mechanics.
theatre art Humanities Assignment Help
assignment due on 7th
Think of your favorite place (room, park, cafe, etc.) and imagine what that place would look like if you had to put it on a proscenium stage for actors to act on. Use the pictures in the files attached for guidance. You will notice that in the Box Set picture the walls are at funky angles and do not look like a real room. This is done so that the audience can see better. We refer to this configuration as a “dog leg” because in its purest form, it resembles a dog leg. You will notice in the Unit Set picture that there are some platform units and beds. Behind the units is a grassy area of sorts and a cyclorama on which light is projected. This is formation is often used in musicals and plays with multiple sets. It is ideal for a set that is outdoors, as you are able to project the sun, stars, colors indicating time, etc.
Scan or photograph your ground plan
Use a ruler or some other straight edge to draw the lines.
compare and contrast Writing Assignment Help
Examine a copy of the mission statement of your previous college or university (Washington advantist university) and write a 2 page paper comparing and contrasting it with the mission of Marymount University. Participate in a group discussion about college mission statements, how they relate to the location of an institution, and what they tell us about the culture of an institution. Be prepared to discuss this in the context of Marymount’s location and mission.
See the outline below or attached.
- Hook sentence (see handouts or internet)
- SUMMARY (Some of the information and Main point)
Quote the mission statement (full citation) or PARAPHRASE it (Put in your own words, ALL of info, Rearrange the order)
Outline that it is a compare and contrast essay.