Project Scheduling and Project Management Techniques Business Finance Assignment Help. Project Scheduling and Project Management Techniques Business Finance Assignment Help.
I just need these two part completed with just a paragraph if possible. With a reference. BY 10:30PM CENTRAL TIME!
Analyze implications of changes in project scheduling.
Evaluate application of project management techniques in terms of the firm’s business operational goals and requirements.
This is what these statements are referring to:
McGee Carpet and Trim installs carpets in commercial offices. Andrea McGee has been very concerned with the amount of time it took to complete several recent jobs. Some of her workers are very unreliable. A list of activities and their optimistic completion time, the most likely completion time, and the pessimistic completion time (all in days) for a new contract are provided in a given table. Following are the activities that are required to install the carpets in the offices:
- Activity 1: Measure office room dimensions
- Activity 2: Estimate cost
- Activity 3: Material requisition
- Activity 4: Workforce requisition
- Activity 5: Special tool requisition
- Activity 6: Installation
- Activity 7: Inspection and customer acceptance
Project Scheduling and Project Management Techniques Business Finance Assignment Help[supanova_question]
Informative speech Humanities Assignment Help
I have an Informative speech and I have to talk about the Visualization part and I have to talk 3 to 4 minutes so if you have time to do it i need u to make an outline for me included 2 or 3 sources. it’s speech number 3 on the file that I upload. also I upload the outline for my group members. it about amputees people and I need you to visualize how bad things will be if the problem left to fester or you can talk about how life would be better for the amputees if they make a donation.
Prepare a 700-word paper summarizing your group’s discussion and findings. Business Finance Assignment Help
View the Classical School of Thought in Criminology located in Criminology in the 21st Century.
Imagine the following scenario:
You are working in the bureau of the state’s department of corrections responsible for the facilities in the state prison system. A bill is working its way through the Criminal Justice Policy committee of the state legislature. If it passes, it would double the maximum prison term for anyone convicted of armed robbery. However, your state is under a Federal Court Order to maintain or reduce the number of inmates being held on felony convictions.
Consider policy making as it relates to criminal offenses. What recommendations would you make? What are the reasons for your recommendations? Is this a good bill or a bad bill? Is this bill effective?
Discuss the following in your collaborative group:
- Objectives of the bill
- Goals of the bill
- Possible solutions for the bill
- Justification for why the bill should be approved or not.
- What recommendations would you make to the state’s department of corrections, regarding the expected increase of incarcerated individuals, due to the passage of this bill?
Prepare a 700-word paper summarizing your group’s discussion and findings.
Introduction to the Standard Template Library and Lists, Stacks and Queues Computer Science Assignment Help
Introduction to the Standard Template Library and Lists, Stacks and Queues
1 documented program; A test plan; A screenshot showing the output from the program
Your first task in developing the application for tracking contributors is to load a list of the people who are helping the cause. Design and develop a linked list, implemented as a stack, to track all of the contributors. You will read the contributor information from a file provided; it is a comma delimited (CSV) file. Your design should include the following:
Each contributor will have the following Information:
- Name: String; //the name of the contributor
- City: String; //the city in which the contributor lives
- Country: String; //the country in which the contributor lives
- Phone: String; //the phone number for the contributor
- Contribution: Double; //the amount of the contribution given by the contributor to the zoo
- ID: Integer; //identifier key for future needs
- Input constructor: //to accept a string for the name and additional information for each contributor (this should call the Push constructor to implement the stack)
- Print constructor: //to print out the contributor data
- Pop constructor
- Push constructor
- A fully documented program to load the data implemented as a stack
- A test plan to show how the program runs and can be executed
- A screenshot showing that the program loaded the data, and after all data is loaded, perform a single pop of the stack
Note: The deliverables from each Individual Project will be combined into one Final Key Assignment.
Resource paper Humanities Assignment Help
- MIDTERM Essay: Analysis of Artist, Artwork or Idea current to your lifetime. Chose the artist from those referenced in ART 21 Seasons 1-8 or scholarly art journals, or class recommended texts.
Graduate students may want to chose a concept and idea addressed by current artists (environment, race, gender.) Another choice is to analyze imagery found in popular culture (media, social media, Star Wars , advertising etc)
- Browse through current art journals to find potential artist
- Chose artists or idea you want to further pursue
- Identify questions , themes and big ideas you want to pursue and write a theme/ thesis statement.
- Include these 5 sections:
- Statement of identified theme, thesis, or opinion
- Interpretation of Work
- Develop questions to help you further understand
- Research into historical, cultural or artistic context of work
- Personal uncovering of layers of meaning and message
- Restatement of thesis and conclusion
- Support your argument with ideas from class lecture, personal logic, and imagery.
- Post your paper and one or two images on CANVAS
- 7-8 pages
- 3-5 Sources minimum
- DUE OCTOBER 23
- Write a 2 paragraph response to the IDEAS in one other posted paper DUE OCTOBER 30
This criterion is linked to a Learning OutcomeRationale: unit purpose and directionview longer description
This criterion is linked to a Learning OutcomeDescription and Interpretation of Artworks or Conceptsview longer description
This criterion is linked to a Learning OutcomeQuestionable Questions Arising from Topicview longer description
This criterion is linked to a Learning OutcomeQuality of Researchview longer description
This criterion is linked to a Learning OutcomePersonal Uncovering of Layers of Meaningview longer description
This criterion is linked to a Learning OutcomeBibliography and Citation
Total Points: 150.0
Interview Simulation Review Business Finance Assignment Help
- Maintenance Technician/Janitor Job Advertisement
- Maintenance Technician/Janitor Job Description
- Resume 1
- Resume 2
- Resume 3
- Interview Simulations Grading Guide
- Candidate Interview Video
Review the Candidate Interview video, the Maintenance Technician/Janitor job advertisement and the Maintenance Technician/Janitor job description, along with the three candidate resumes.
Compare each candidate in a total of 700 to 1,050 words and include the following:
- Assess the resumes of each interview candidate.
- Utilize appropriate selection techniques to evaluate and hire the best candidate for the job.
- Include an analysis of each candidate and defend your choice.
Cite any sources according to APA formatting guidelines.
Click on the Assignment Files tab to submit your simulation review.
Interview Simulation Review Business Finance Assignment Help[supanova_question]
Social Influence essay commitment and consistancy Writing Assignment Help
For the following questions, imagine that you are in a class in which the professor gives essay tests. On the last test, you felt your essays were worth an A, but when the tests were returned, you received a B+. You decide to talk to the professor about changing your grade.
How could you use commitment/consistency to help convince the professor to change your grade?
What are the ethical implications of using this technique?
Essay must be two pages in lengthe and use Cialdini Influence Science and Practice as a reference as well as one other outside reference
Hip Hop Discussion Writing Assignment Help
After reflecting on this week’s readings and viewings around the beginnings of hip-hop, discuss the following points:
- What were some of the characteristics of hip-hop that you noticed were present as the culture began to make its way into the mainstream during the 1980s?
- What role did sociological factors like those outlined in the readings “The Sociology & History of African-Americans” and “Cool Pose” play as hip-hop began?
- From the viewings, what cultural symbols stood out to you visually about early hip-hop?
please cite everything you used！！！！！
please cite everything you used！！！！！
please cite everything you used！！！！！
please cite everything you used！！！！！
elow is a process where tasks are assigned to workstations Business Finance Assignment Help
1. elow is a process where tasks are assigned to workstations.
a. Fill out the diagram below. Calculate the cycle time and throughput for each workstation. What stage is the bottleneck? What is the throughput for the whole process in units per hour? Include throughput in terms of units per minute and units per hour.
b. Sales and marketing claims that you need to sell 2 more units per hour than the current process produces. Reassign tasks to workstations to produce 2 more units per hour than the current process. You will need to introduce more workstations. How many more workstations do you need? Draw the same diagram as in part a for the new process.
c. Suppose that you can sell the additional 2 units per hour as in part b, but no more. Assume that your operation works 8 hours a day for 250 days a year, each unit has a marginal profit of $25 per unit, and each new workstation costs $200,000. Using your design from part b, in how many years will your investment in workstations break even? Assume a 0% discount rate for future profits and give your answer including one decimal place.
Interview assignment Writing Assignment Help
You will conduct an interview and write a case study analyzing the interviewee’s beliefs on education in the context of the theories and thinkers covered in the course. The final document must be 2,500–3,000 words; include a title page, abstract, and reference page; and use current APA format. You must include 4 scholarly sources.
You will be asked to analyze the statements of another educator in the context of the thinkers covered in this course. Seek out a person of interest and schedule an interview early in the course.
- Identify the person to be interviewed. This person may be a teacher, administrator, or other educational professional working in K–12 or in a higher education environment. The person may not be related to you. Be candid with the person about your task. You will not use real names in your report.
- You must use the first 3 sets of questions (items A–C below), although you may add to or modify them to fit your interview. Use sections A–C (Foundations of Leadership, Critical Issues, Effective Practices) as first-level headings for your paper. You may ask follow-up questions to probe more deeply if you need more detailed responses to better inform your paper.
- Keep in mind that you want to have enough substantive material to write your paper. In the case that a participant cannot identify the philosophical basis of his/her practice as an educator, the recommended approach includes asking questions about practitioner issues in order to understand how he/she approaches problems and real-to-life situations. This will provide you with material for a substantial analysis.
- During the interview:
- Record the interview if you are able. If not recorded, you must take detailed notes.
- Be aware of your own bias as you interview. Be sure you are not taking any statements for granted. Question assumptions on your part.
- Writing the Analysis
oThis assignment is designed to introduce you to real case study analysis.
oWrite the case using pseudonyms. Be sure to begin your paper by providing the reader with a description of the subject’s role/context, background of your analysis, and your conclusions.
oAvoid the overuse of direct quotations by summarizing or paraphrasing the participant’s responses.
oEach major heading must contain a brief summary of the participant’s comments along with a thorough analysis. Your analysis is really an examination of the participant’s statements in light of your knowledge of philosophical perspectives in education. This is not merely a summary of the interview; it must be an analysis of the subject’s remarks to the interview questions. Be sure to include specific citations and references to the various people, concepts, and resources addressed in the course textbooks. You are trying to place your subject on the continuum of beliefs. Feel free to be critical.
oYour analysis must include proper citation of at least 4 references.
oYou are being assessed on your ability to summarize and critically think about the subject’s statements, your knowledge of leadership theories and practices, and your writing style (spelling, grammar, punctuation, and current APA format, etc.).
- Foundations Of Leadership (required)
1.Discuss your background (e.g., where you grew up, where you went to school, and life experiences before becoming an educator).
2.Describe your philosophy of education.
3.Which philosophers most shaped your beliefs? How?
4.What skills, characteristics, attitudes, etc., are most important for an effective educator to develop?
5.How would you describe your “call” to be an educator?
6.How did your religious views or worldview impact your views of education?
- Critical Issues (required)
1.Identify and comment on the 3 most critical issues (e.g., social, legal, pedagogical) currently facing educators. How should schools work to resolve these issues?
2.How have these issues been addressed by educators in the past?
3.Describe any institutional plans to improve in a certain area or areas.
4.What do you see as the most critical issue for education in the coming years?
- Effective Practices (required)
1.Identify and briefly comment on 3 effective practices used by you personally which have enhanced your capabilities of accomplishing your institution’s stated mission and/or vision.
2.What actions are you taking to help future educators become effective?
3.What are common mistakes educators make?