Proposed Case Vignette Humanities Assignment Help. Proposed Case Vignette Humanities Assignment Help.
Presentation of the Problem
Janice Ferrara, a 29-year-old European American, has been arrested for reckless endangerment and driving while under the influence, with a blood alcohol level of 0.10%.Police were called to the scene when she missed a curve and ran her car into a tree, seriously injuring her 8-year-old daughter Francesca.Her daughter was being loaded unconscious into an ambulance when officers arrived.
Janice had also hit her head on the steering wheel.She had some whiplash injuries in her neck and back, as well as other bruises and strains.She was dizzy and somewhat disoriented when officers arrived.She was crying hard, screaming at times, and rambling tangentially from one topic to another.Officers had difficulty following what she was saying, but some elements were terror over the injuries to her daughter, fear of facing her husband, and agreement that her boss was right about her incompetence.The officers had difficulty getting her to focus on their questions about the accident.
By the time you met with Janice two weeks later, Francesca was awake, and had been found to have some brain injury.She had some trouble accessing words, and weakness in her left arm and leg.As a result, she was walking with difficulty, and was in physical therapy. It was not yet certain the extent to which these difficulties might improve with time.
Janice was brought up by both biological parents.She has an older sister and younger brother.All of these family members are still living.She says that there were no serious financial problems or arguments in the household.She and her siblings all did well academically.When asked about a joyful memory, she said that they got a kitten once.She did not remember other happy times, and said that there were not unhappy times either.
Janice was brought up Catholic and met her husband Marco through church functions.Marco is two years older than Janice.When asked what attracted her to him, she said that they share the same values, both being Catholic.She had once thought about becoming a teacher, but she and Marco decided to get married and raise a family instead.She became pregnant with her daughter soon after they married.She expressed strong beliefs that she should stay home with her daughter, just as her mother did.
Once her daughter started school, Janice took a part time job at the local grocery store during school hours.However, lately her boss told her she will have to improve at her cashiering job if she wants to keep it, and told her she is generally incompetent.
Janice says that she “hardly drinks,” “a couple of glasses of wine in the evening,” “maybe a little more if she worked that day.”
When you met Janice, she was appropriately dressed and groomed in a simple blouse and jeans, with no jewelry or make-up.She was quiet-spoken, a little slow to respond, and cried easily.Her answers made sense and were not rambling, but sometimes she forgot what the question was, and had to be reminded before she could answer.Her answers were usually the bare minimum needed to respond to your questions, with no embellishments.She made little eye contact and instead looked mostly at your shoes.
When asked about her family relations, she had little to say except that they were OK.Then, contradicting herself, she said that, even though she perceives Marco as a “good person,” she has always been unhappy.From this, she reasoned that she “probably can’t be happy married to any man.”She could not name a specific problem between them, and said that he should have married someone else.She explained that Marco and Francesca would be better off with a different wife and mother.
When asked about her legal charges, she first said she had no opinion, and expressed a willingness to just accept whatever the outcome might be.She then added that she, “did a terrible thing and should be punished.”
You are a forensic mental health evaluator being asked to evaluate Ms. Ferrara and make service recommendations.You are working closely with the Forensic Psychologist who will be evaluating her competence to proceed, and mental status at the time of the offense. You are to produce a written case report addressing the questions below.The report will be submitted to the appropriate supervisor and may be presented to the court.
Proposed Case Vignette Humanities Assignment Help[supanova_question]
Financial Ratio Analysis Business Finance Assignment Help
Need to analysis the Annual Report and Calculate the ratios in Microsoft Excel have to show the formulas in the Excel spreadsheet.
Then a 1,050 word why each ratio is important for financial decision making
Thanks again new class lets do this for the next 6 weeks.
Purpose of Assignment
The purpose of this assignment is to help students gain a better understanding of the financial statements used for corporate financial reporting and the key ratios used to make business decisions.
Select a Fortune 500 Company from one of the following industries:
- Computer Hardware
Review the balance sheet and income statement in the company’s 2015 Annual Report.
Calculate the following ratios using Microsoft® Excel®:
- Current Ratio
- Quick Ratio
- Debt Equity Ratio
- Inventory Turnover Ratio
- Receivables Turnover Ratio
- Total Assets Turnover Ratio
- Profit Margin (Net Margin) Ratio
- Return on Assets Ratio
Analyze in 1,050 words why each ratio is important for financial decision making.
Submit your analysis as well as your calculations.
Click the Assignment Files tab to submit your assignment.
Stages of a Team Writing Assignment Help
Reflect on a team that you have worked with, either personally or professionally. Address the following in a paper, based on your experiences of working in a group/team:
- Describe how the group/team went through the five stages of team life, or the five steps of Cog’s ladder. If the team did not arrive at the later stages/steps, explain why.
- Provide an example for each stage/step.
- Compare and contrast positive and negative team behaviors in the different stages/steps.
- Your paper should be 4-5 pages in length, not counting the required title and references pages.
- Format your paper according to the the guide to writing and APA
- Cite a minimum of four scholarly sources to support your positions, claims, and observations, in addition to the textbook, three of which should be academic, peer-reviewed sources. (You may not use the required and recommended readings for this course.)
United States Immigration Today Writing Assignment Help
Explore the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) website at www.uscis.gov. Explore the Tools section to review immigration options, and immigration and citizenship data. Then explore the Green Card and Citizenship sections to review the application process for each status.
Imagine yourself as a current member of an immigrant group. Think about what opinion you would have of the immigration process, including naturalization, the costs, fingerprinting, and so forth.
Write a 350- to 500-word paper in your own words.
Organize your paper as an essay with introduction, body, and conclusion paragraphs.
Address all of the following questions:
- How easy or difficult is the immigration process for you as an immigrant?
- Would I want to immigrate to the United States, and why?
- Should United States government policy favor certain kinds of immigrants?
- Should citizenship preference be given to the neediest applicants? The most talented? The most oppressed? The richest?
- Should applications from certain countries be given priority?
Cite and reference in APA style all sources of information used.
Format your assignment according to appropriate course-level APA guidelines.
Submit your assignment to the Assignment Files tab.
Case Study Mathematics Assignment Help
IBM SPSS Needed
Reading & StudyMendenhall & Sincich: chs. 11-12Analysis of Variance
IBM SPSS Tutorial – Analysis of Variance book https://archive.org/stream/7thEditionWilliamMendenhallASecondCourseInStatisticsRegressionAnalysisPrenticeHall2011/7thEditionWilliamMendenhall-ASecondCourseinStatistics_RegressionAnalysis-PrenticeHall2011#page/n173/mode/2up
Assignment is attached. I will post personal information once accepted.
Click on Black Board on the left side
On the left side click on busi 720 B01
On the left side click on course content
Scroll down,click on Module/week 7 Quantitative Design Case Study 2
Scroll down, click on assignments
Click on homework Assignment Instructions
Scroll down and click on case study 2
There you will find assignments and database
You can enter the assignment into draft to see here you stand as far as plagiarism. Do not submit the final assignment.
respond to tow classmates -> psychology Humanities Assignment Help
respond to TWO classmates!
1. One standard that is relevant to the video is C.4.a, Accurate Representation. In this scenario, the counselor should have clarified the misrepresentation made by that client, implying that the counselor was not capable of helping the client. Additionally, standard A.1.a, Primary Responsibility, requires the counselor to promote the client’s welfare, despite any differences in race, age, or ethnicity. This was not adequately shown in the video.
2. I believe this ethical issue is one that is salient in the field, especially with young, novice therapists. The concern with ageism, specifically, is that some clients believe a counselor can only be effective with years of experience and wisdom. Similarly, a client from a different cultural background as their counselor may feel that their counselor cannot relate to them. I am in agreement with the current standards of many programs, in regard to training our future clinicians through a multicultural lens, to benefit client treatment and outcomes.
3. My first suggestion is to have this counselor examine his own attitudes and beliefs about working with culturally diverse clients. It is important for clinicians to become self-aware of their own attitudes, so they can develop a greater degree of competence when working with others (Tomlinson-Clarke, 2013). My second suggestion is to have this counselor expand on their cultural knowledge through methods, such as receiving knowledge from their clients or going out and experiencing interactions with diverse populations first-hand.
4. At this point in my training, the way I would approach this type of situation is by expanding my cultural knowledge. I would actively listen to what the client had to say, and I would conduct my own research of cultural norms I was not familiar with. If a client implied I could not assist them because of our differences, I would kindly tell them that while I have not experienced what they have, I have experienced feelings of pain and loss; feelings that bring in many clients to therapy. I would also explain to them that I have gone through the proper training to work through these situations.
1. Ethics in multicultural counseling is an ever-changing enterprise. From the clip, the ethical issue includes the counseling relationship. The difference in the age of the counselor and the client and different culture brings out the concerns regarding their relationship and a source of tension. One of the standards relevant to the clip is that of the client welfare that is the responsibility of counselors to respect the dignity and in promoting the welfare of clients. The other standard is that of managing and maintaining boundaries and professional relationships no matter the age, gender or religion of the client (American Counseling Association, 2014). A counselor is responsible for maintaining a professional relationship with their clients to avoid misunderstandings or any other problems.
2. My stand on such an ethical issue is that it is essential for respect to exist between the client and the counselor. Also, by being immigrant myself, I can completely relate to this issue, and I am aware of how important is to understand of the client’s worldview and also the possibility of the counselor’s own bias and prejudice.
3. From Tomlinson’s article, one learns that it is essential to understand and share the worldview of clients through cognitive empathy instead of affective empathy. The limiting of knowledge from a profession could result in the reliance on stereotyped generalizations regarding racial-cultural groups that are responsible for increasing the likelihood of inappropriate decision-making. There is also the preparation based on cultural skills that provide one with effective counseling interventions that are maximized from continuous work to develop the different attributes of cultural competence (Tomlinson-Clarke, 2013).
4. As a counselor, my response would be to try not to react negatively if a client challenges my age, gender, or culture but rather be calm. Then I would try to help a client determine where he/she is in the relationship or the problems he/she is facing. Such a scenario should be more of a client talk with my minimal interruption where I would communicate acceptance, empathy, and positive regard.
respond to tow classmates -> psychology Humanities Assignment Help[supanova_question]
Education Field Experience Humanities Assignment Help
Observe, interview, and collaborate with an outside agency that supports K-12 public or private resource special education students and their families. In your discussion, select and address at least three parental challenges from the list below:
• Financial issues
• Limited opportunities for recreation and leisure
• Sibling issues
• Constant care and supervision of a child with a disability
• Increased potential for marital problems
• Logistical issues such as transportation
• Difficulty getting time away from job
• Frequent disability-related crises
• Health issues of family, other members
• Difficulties obtaining appropriate educational services
In 250-500 words, reflect upon your observations, interview, and collaboration. Discuss potential solutions, strategies, and resources that could help parents facing the challenges you selected. In addition, explain how you plan to apply your findings to your practice as a professional.
Understanding Marketing and Customer Relationships Business Finance Assignment Help
Purpose of Assignment
Understanding marketing as a multi-step process relying on building successful customer relationships is essential to helping organizations grow and achieve their goals. This assignment defines marketing, the customer value proposition, and creating mutually beneficial relationships between the organization and target, as well as applies these concepts to the student to create a personal brand.
Resources: Week 1 textbook reading, Week 1 video, American Marketing Association Website
Scenario: You have just graduated from the University of Phoenix with your Bachelor’s Degree. You have decided either to seek a promotion at your current work, explore new career opportunities, or open your own business and are using your marketing knowledge to position yourself for career growth.
Develop a 1,050-word response to the following using the scenario above:
- Provide a definition of marketing from the American Marketing Association. Define the customer value proposition. Discuss the differences between the marketing process and advertising, the goals of creating a strong customer value proposition, and the unique relationship that exists between company and customer.
- Use your workplace, a company you would like to work for, or an entrepreneurial vision and apply the concepts of the customer value proposition and relationship marketing to their operations. Introduce who the company, or business idea is and what they do. Provide examples demonstrating how the company uses these concepts successfully. Are there any ways they can improve in these areas? How?
- Determine how your own personal brand links to the organization’s customer value proposition. Discuss ways you can integrate a customer value proposition and use relationship marketing to position yourself the best. Please share examples to illustrate your thoughts and reasoning.
Cite a minimum of two peer-reviewed sources with at least one coming from the textbook (see textbook’s info below)
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.
Use in-text citations according to the references used.
Use headers and headlines for all questions asked above to make sure you covered all asked questions!
Author: Roger Kerin; Steven Hartley
Psychology Humanities Assignment Help
Instructions: Select a peer-reviewed scientific research journal article on a topic the interests you in the field of psychology. Address the following questions in a type-written paper at least 500 words in length (12 pt font 0.5 inch margins double-spaced). Also, submit a copy the journal article. Some examples of Journals include, but are not limited to: American Journal of Psychology, Behavioral Neuroscience, Cognition, Developmental Psychology, Psychological Review, Mind and Language, etc. (A recommended website to find articles is library.tccd.edu). Include the reference of the article you select in APA Format (author’s name, year of publication, title of the article, name of the journal, the volume number and page numbers). (This assignment is classified as a project.) Due: Tuesday, June 19, 2018
race, gender and sport Humanities Assignment Help
For the first discussion board, introduce yourself to the class. Describe the role that sports has played (or not) in your life and why. Then consider the ideas put forth by Zirin (in the video and in his book) and Carrington. Allow their perspectives to inform your response to the following questions:
- Explain how the case of boxer Jack Johnson’s 1913 conviction (by an all-white jury for violating the Mann Act) and 2018 pardon by President Trump reflect the connection between the world of professional sports and the larger politics of race in America?
- Given President Trump’s criticism of professional athletes engaging in race-based political protest, what is the deeper message we are to glean from his pardon of Johnson, given the racial climate of the time (1913) that informed the circumstances surrounding his conviction, as well as our current political climate of race-baiting and dog whistle politics?