Provide the aetiology and theoretical intervention to a specific case study(borderline personality) Humanities Assignment Help. Provide the aetiology and theoretical intervention to a specific case study(borderline personality) Humanities Assignment Help.
HI asll please see atached file for FULL instructions, including the casefile and rubric. must be no more then 1000 words Must be in APA. any questiosn please ask
1.Explain the biopsychosocial model of health
2.Read and summarise relevant aspects of the case study
3.Select key theories from previous courses and explain the cause of the case’s mental health problem [ensure you use published reference material and not just lecture notes]
4.Link the theories to the specific case information
5.Finally, based on the key theories already cited in the assignment, explain/apply at least one intervention to this mental health problem [ensure you have integrated the intervention with the theory and with the case material]
Provide the aetiology and theoretical intervention to a specific case study(borderline personality) Humanities Assignment Help[supanova_question]
The purpose of this assignment is to become familiar with factors that influence the health of a community as well as the sources of data that can be used to provide information about specific aspects of health that are available at the local, state and n Health Medical Assignment Help
The purpose of this assignment is to become familiar with factors that influence the health of a community as well as the sources of data that can be used to provide information about specific aspects of health that are available at the local, state and national level. As a health care informaticist, you may be involved in integrating data from multiple sources to demonstrate that your healthcare organization is meeting the needs of the community. The Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (ACA) requires that tax-exempt health care organizations complete community health needs assessments (CHNAs) every three years. This was first implemented in 2012. This was included in the legislation because hospitals were not investing in community health. Health care organizations also need to develop an implementation plan to address the specific needs uncovered in the CHNA. The CHNA needs to be widely available (e.g. published on a website). However, the implementation does not have to be made widely available, but rather is attached to the organization’s 990 tax form. (FYI, 990s of tax-exempt organizations are available at www.guidestar.org).
- AMIA Competencies: F3, F7
- Program Outcomes: 3, 4, 10
- Student Learning Outcomes: 1, 6, 7
After reading Chapter 6, identify a “driver of risk” (see Marconi & Lehmann, p. 122) that is of interest to you. Then, address the following questions/statements and upload this assignment.
- Introduction: Why did you select this particular “driver of risk” to health? Provide background information on why this risk is important.
- Sources of Data: What are publicly available sources of data that you can use to find out about the prevalence of this specific risk at the local community, state, and national levels?
- Analysis of a CHNA and a Driver of Risk: Select a community health needs assessment for a healthcare organization in the community to determine whether the driver of risk that you identified above is an identified risk in the community of interest. How did the healthcare organization define ‘community?’ What sources of data did the organization use to assess this risk? Are there any important sources of data missing? What strategies is the organization using to address this risk? What are your recommendations for data sources (in an EHR and publicly reported data) to assess progress on reducing this risk?
- Identify one community stakeholder and indicate how the CHNA does or does not address the needs of the stakeholder.
- Use APA format for your paper.
- Please include the following academic honesty statement on the last page of your assignment: I hereby attest that by submitting this assignment, that the work and writing are my own, that any direct quotations have been properly cited and that I have properly cited references where I have used someone else’s ideas.
Hints: If you are examining the community health needs assessment of a large health system, you may need to locate the CHNA for a specific facility within the health system to obtain the detail needed for this assignment. Potential sources of data include the Census (American Community Survey), federal agencies such as the CDC, Department of Justice, SAMSHA, CMS; state and local health departments; state departments of aging, county health rankings, water supply and sanitation reports, air quality reports.
The following resources will help you get started on this assignment.
1. A website that allows you to create your own reports on indicators for a specific risk in a community:
Community Commons: www.communitycommons.org
2. Comprehensive resource for nationally available data:
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). (2013). Community health assessment for population health improvement: Resource of most frequently recommended health outcomes and determinants. Atlanta, GA: Office of Surveillance, Epidemiology, and Laboratory Services (also on ERES). https://stacks.cdc.gov/view/cdc/20707
3. An example of a comprehensive CHNA (you may not do your assignment on this CHNA):
New York City Health and Hospitals. (2016). Kings County 2016 Community health needs assessment. 2016 Update. https://hhinternet.blob.core.windows.net/uploads/2016/07/chna-kings-county.pdf
Instructions and Due Dates
Please use your last name and a short title for the name of your file.
Method of Evaluation
This assignment should be 3-5 pages in length and is worth 100 points.
Journal CORRECTIONS (Journal’s are complete, just need corrections) Writing Assignment Help
Required Journal Entry 7:
Description and Narration Prewriting
Choose a photograph that depicts an important event in your life.
1. In your journal, make a list of everything you see in the photo. Work from left to right and
from the background to the foreground.
2. List two specific, concrete details for each sense that describes your experience of the event
Write one fresh, creative comparison (one simile or metaphor) for one of your details .
Sketch out the narrative details of your picture.
1. Scene—Where did the event take place?
2. Key actions—What events led up to the one depicted? Did anything significant happen
3. Key participants—Who is depicted in your photo?
4. Key lines of dialogue—What was being said at the time? By whom?
5. Feelings—What were you feeling at the time the photo was taken?
Required Journal Entry 8:
Description and Narration
Write: Using the details you collected in Journal Entry 7, write the story to accompany the
photo. Be sure that your story has a clear beginning, middle, and end, and that you use your dialogue and descriptive elements effectively to convey your feelings to your reader. (3 paragraphs,
Reflect: Does your photo tell an audience everything they would need to know about this event?
What does your story provide that your picture can’t? Is the saying, “A picture is worth a thousand words” true? (Length open)
Required Journal Entry 9:
Comparison and Contrast
Brainstorm: Make a list of all the things you write each day such as texts, status updates,
tweets, emails, reports, essays, and so on. Include all the people you write to or for such as
friends, family, supervisors, instructors, clients, and so on.
Organize: Rearrange the items into two groups that represent formal writing and informal writing
and the audiences who receive each.
Write: Compare and contrast the style of writing you use when you write to friends and family
with the style you use when you write to your coworkers, supervisors, or instructors. How does
your interaction with your audience change? Describe the differences in your tone and your
spelling, grammar, and punctuation. (2 paragraphs, 6 sentences)
Required Journal Entry 10:
Read the definition of plagiarism, including deliberate and accidental
plagiarism, on page 150 in The Little, Brown Essential Handbook.
Define: Prior to reading the definition in the textbook, what did you
believe plagiarism meant? Explain where your definition matched or
fell short of the textbook’s definition. (1 paragraph, 6 sentences)
Reflect: How does this knowledge change the way you approach
your coursework? (1 paragraph, 6 sentences)
Required Journal Entry 11:
Cause and Effect
Brainstorm: List the causes that made you decide to return to school or list the causes that
prompted you to choose online education. Next, add the short term effects your decision has had
on your life in the present. Finally, include the long-term effects you hope your decision will have
on your future.
Organize: Review the graphic organizers from pages 481–482 in your Successful College Writing
textbook. Choose the organizer that you think would best present the information you brainstormed to an audience of your fellow Penn Foster classmates and arrange your content using
that format. Remember to include a thesis statement in your graphic organizer. (Length open)
Required Journal Entry 12:
Review the patterns of development that you’ve learned and used in your essays and journal
entries in this unit. Explain how each of these patterns of development or organizational methods
will be useful to you in your upcoming courses and your future career. (Length open)
The effect of Behavioral Medicine And Health Psychology Writing Assignment Help
Write an essay about “The effect of Behavioral Medicine And Health Psychology”
1. Submit the assignment with the declaration form
2. Kindly fill the cover page, the assignment should start with:
*Introduction– include introducing the topic, and the main points, briefly explanation about the assignments and purpose
* The body: include the main part of the assignments. This part is dividing by the number of paragraphs. Each paragraph discuss some points important to subject, and starting with the main idea. Depend of the topic, this part of assignment could be supported by evidence, examples, draft sentences, and some few ideas for each session
*Conclusion and recommendation and APA references.
1500 word c
Discussion Paper about characteristics of Roundabouts Writing Assignment Help
Discussion Paper about characteristics of Roundabouts in specific counties/ cities, and summaries of Articles relating to roundabouts.
Elements of the discussion paper are similar to the CEE departmental preferred homework format and the general elements of a course paper. However, the length is neither as limited as a typical homework problem nor as extensive as a typical course paper. That is, the discussion paper be succinct with the essential elements covered with minimal extraneous material. Elements of the discussion paper include:
Given/Find (introduction): Provide your interpretation of the problem/task in brief – perhaps a paragraph or two.
Solution (answer): Summarize the various reference documents and analyze the similarities and dissimilarities (compare/contrast). Use of tables and figures for summarization and discussion related to those tables and figures is expected.
Conclusions (reflection): How does impact you and your conception of transportation?
** Note: There are 16 references that need to be compared. First part, 8 references are about characteristics of Roundabouts in specific counties/ cities. Second part, 8 references are about summaries of Articles relating to roundabouts. each parts need to done separately.
Health Promotion for a Pediatric Client Writing Assignment Help
Erickson development theory
The growth of a newborn is an issue that requires regular screening to ensure their growth is okay with their age. The health screening will involve a ten years boy child. The client is living with the parents and has undergone all the immunizations that are required for a child. Pediatric screening is a branch of medicine that involves the medical care of infants, adolescents, and children (Feng, 2018). The child is in Erickson’s psychosocial theory, stage Four. Stage 4 is called the industry and inferiority stage, where the children interact and begin to develop a sense of pride for their achievement. According to development theory, a child in this stage should be in a position to express the ability to want appreciations for their deeds. The children who do not receive encouragement at this stage will always develop low self-esteem. It is the most sensitive development stage that defines the competency of a child.
Various motivational theories are applicable in pediatrics. The client in the pediatric screening fits in the drive reduction motivation theory. The theory defines that every human being has needs and will always strain to satisfy the needs (Schneider & Adamy, 2015). The primary requirement is the basic needs and secondary drives.For example, for the client, it is essential to ensure he is in a position to do things such as the recitation of a poem or a song for appreciation. The boy must express the ability to show off when given a chance to recite poems. In the screening, I will assess the ability of the child to feel appreciated.
Therapeutic communication techniques
Therapy is vital in defining the ability of a patient to respond to the expected changes. A ten-year-old child is expected to be knowledgeable, and it is essential to pass them through a cognitive test. The child will be taken through cognitive therapy to identify the development of the brain and the neurons (Kathryn McHugh, 2010). It will also help to ascertain the factors that are acting as barriers to development. Cognitive therapy will help to accord the needed assistance.
The child has been able to undertake all the requirements that are required during child growth. The child has been in a position to undertake all vaccines that ate required during every stage of child development. The child has had vaccinations against BCG, Hepatitis, and other vaccines required for a child below 10years. However, the child has not taken Oral polio that is a requirement at this age. The child has indicated some low immunity due to the skip of the immunization.
The child was healthy but weak in the immunity levels. The client has a high chance of contacting Poliomyelitis, which is a dangerous disease in child growth and development.
The child requires to be taken to the hospital to take oral polio immediately to ensure the child is safe and immune. Poliomyelitis is a disease that is causing deaths for many children in the 21st century. The reason for selecting Poliomyelitis is due to the current ranking among the most deadly diseases. It is crucial to ensure the children have been protected against the disease.
The client will need to health canter and meet a nurse who will ensure he receives the required supplements in the process. The diagnosis will aim at ensuring that the child is not exposed to diseases while strengthening immunity. The intervention will take six months to allow for successful follow-ups. The nursing practice will be a preventive approach.
Feng, S. (2018). Abstract PCCLB-18. Pediatric Critical Care Medicine, 19, 248. doi:10.1097/01.pcc.0000538103.90728.2b
Kathryn McHugh, R. (2010). Evidence-Based Practice of Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy. Cognitive Behaviour Therapy, 39(1), 78-78. doi:10.1080/16506070903190260
Schneider, M., & Adamy, J. (2015). Artificial motivations based on drive-reduction theory in self-referential model-building control systems. 2015 International Joint Conference on Neural Networks (IJCNN). doi:10.1109/ijcnn.2015.7280623
Health Promotion for a Pediatric Client Writing Assignment Help[supanova_question]
Write a discussion question base on reading Writing Assignment Help
1. What does Sartre mean by “abandonment”? (27-34) 200 Words
Why, in his view, does this rule out even a secular form of universal morality?
What does abandonment have to do with responsibility?
Why can we not use our feelings as “guidelines for action”? (32)
2. Why, with its focus on freedom, is existentialism not just centered on the freedom of the single individual? 200 words
Why, in other words, am I “obliged to will the freedom of others at the same time as I will my own”? (48-49)
Who are the “cowards” and “bastards” (49)? What defines them, and why is Sartre highlighting them for judgment? On what basis does he ultimately judge them?
Reading download: https://libgen.is/book/index.php?md5=812E9351E953E1533653043B75A05DE4(Just need to click GET)
Argumentative Essay Writing Assignment Help
In the Week 3 Assignment, you engaged in a case analysis of a current business problem using some of the components of an argumentative essay. In this written assignment, you will write a complete argumentative essay as described in Sections 9.1 and 9.2 of With Good Reason: A Guide to Critical Thinking (Foster, Hardy, & Zúñiga y Postigo, 2015). This essay will include a revised and polished version of your Week 3 Assignment, an objection to your thesis, a rebuttal, and concluding remarks. In order to benefit the most, you should start working on your Final Project from the time you receive your Week 3 Assignment back with comments from your professor.
Your assignment should include the following:
A revision of your Week 3 Case Analysis Assignment. Your revision should represent a substantial edit of your work that fully incorporates feedback from your professor and goes well beyond correcting any grammatical or APA errors.
The strongest possible objection to your thesis. After the final paragraph of your Week 3 Case Analysis Assignment, start a new paragraph that introduces the strongest possible objection to your thesis. The considerations for this are detailed in Section 9.2 of With Good Reason: A Guide to Critical Thinking (Hardy, Foster, & Zúñiga y Postigo, 2015). Make sure to employ the appropriate language to introduce the objection, such as “some may object to my thesis as follows” or “according to [so and so] the thesis presented here fails to account for X” [whatever he or she finds problematic]. You can find other language to do this, of course, but the key point here is to make sure that you indicate that someone else is speaking when presenting this objection.
It is also important to remember that you do research to discover good objections and not merely objections that are weak and thus easily rebutted. Look for peer-reviewed journal articles in the Ashford University Library, full-text articles in Google Scholar, or articles in the Stanford Encyclopedia of Philosophy. Present the opposing position fairly and in detail. This may take more than one paragraph.
A rebuttal. This is a refutation of the objection that you have just presented. Start this in a new paragraph following the objection paragraph(s). Once again, follow the indications of Section 9.2 of With Good Reason: A Guide to Critical Thinking (Hardy, Foster, & Zúñiga y Postigo, 2015). You may point out an error in the objection. Or you may show that, while it is an important objection, it does not apply squarely to your argument, or does not account for facts that make it irrelevant. Above all, make sure to maintain philosophical decorum in your rebuttal. Toward this end, you should apply the principles of charity and of accuracy, first introduced in the Week 1 course material. See “Confronting Disagreement” in Section 9.4 of With Good Reason: A Guide to Critical Thinking (Hardy, Foster, & Zúñiga y Postigo, 2015).
Closing remarks. End your argumentative essay with a paragraph of closing remarks. Provide some reflections of what you have attempted to achieve by means of your essay. You could, for example, explain how your essay sheds light on the broader controversy that it addresses. Or you could point out how your essay addresses a frequently ignored point or the unpopular side in the controversy. You could also reflect on the related matters in the broader controversy that would be useful to examine by others. Do not merely summarize what you have done in the body of your essay, and do not add new information here that would support or contradict your essay since the body of your essay should have addressed all the relevant points. See “Closing Your Essay” in Section 9.2 of With Good Reason: A Guide to Critical Thinking (Hardy, Foster, & Zúñiga y Postigo (2015).
Requirements for your Assignment:
- Your assignment should be between 1500 to 1700 words in length, excluding the cover and references pages.
- Your examination should be both thorough and succinct. This is a combination that demands time and thought, so give yourself sufficient time to draft and revise.
- Your assignment should include citations, as well as a list of references. Both must be in APA form.
- Your references should include at least four peer-reviewed articles in addition to those that you will be carrying over from our Week 3 Case Analysis Assignment. These references should be drawn from the Ashford University Library, Google Scholar, or the Stanford Encyclopedia of Philosophy.
I have attached a copy of the paper that must be revised. It also includes feedback and notes on where the teacher included notes on the paper. The paper does not have to be redone compliantly all over again but revised on what the teacher stated and also add on to it it as stated in the directions
please let me know if you need clarification on anything
Reflection and discussion Economics Assignment Help
Reflect on the assigned readings for Week 10 and then type a two page paper regarding what you thought was the most important concept(s), method(s), term(s), and/or any other thing that you felt was worthy of your understanding. Define and describe what you thought was worthy of your understanding in half a page, and then explain why you felt it was important, how you will use it, and/or how important it is in managerial economics. After submitting your two page paper as an initial post in the “Reflection and Discussion Forum,” then type at least two peer replies in response to your classmates posts (200 word minimum each).
Create a reading lesson plan that addresses the following skills- phonemic awareness/decoding, reading fluency and reading comprehension. Use the template and tips provided. Assignment Help
- Create a semi-structured lesson plan to teach a reading lesson (20-25 minutes) to a small-group of students with disabilities or learning difficulties.
- Lesson MUST address the following areas of reading skill: phonemic awareness/decoding, reading fluency and reading comprehension- and should reflect the use of evidence-based methods discussed in the course material. That is, you will have three (3) separate activities in your lesson- one for each of the required components.
- The lesson should feature an explicit instructional design (use template provided) for the teaching of these components AND/OR the teaching of a specific strategy (e.g., POSSE strategy for reading expository text)
- Lesson plan will include scripting of what you would say during lesson, activities that students will be engaged in, description of materials, procedures for eliciting student responses, providing feedback, and opportunities for practice. (Include what you will SAY and what you will DO during lesson)
- Use the lesson plan template provided in the documents below
- Be sure to review the reminder and tips document attached to ensure proper completion of the assignment.
- Feel free to review the sample lessons attached as well. These are for REFERENCE ONLY.