Psychedelics and Depression, psychology homework help Humanities Assignment Help. Psychedelics and Depression, psychology homework help Humanities Assignment Help.
Can you help take a look at my research paper and look at it for me, and help me fix my mistakes?
This is my professors comments:
Your references page still contains eight unscholarly sources like newspapers, and internet sources, and is not in APA format. You described the research with 20 participants, at least four times. Please address the five aspects of the assignment, and use APA format, and resubmit.
Review the topics in the course and choose a topic to focus your research paper on.
Your research paper should be 1,500-2,000-words and reflect critical thinking and analysis. Refer to the Academic Writing Guidelines Resource located in the Course Materials section for assistance with this.
You must have a minimum of six references to support your research.
Your research paper should include information about the following:
- Brief history
- Current trends or issues
- Societal concerns or issues related to the topic
- Significance or relevance of topic to the counseling profession
- Any future implications
Psychedelics and Depression, psychology homework help Humanities Assignment Help[supanova_question]
Reader Response Essay based on “A Very Old Man with Enormous Wings”, writing homework help Writing Assignment Help
Read “A Very Old Man with Enormous Wings” by Gabriel García Márquez (in the course textbook and attached below). Reflect and respond to the story in a 3- to 4-page reader-response essay.
Remember that reader-response essays are less formal than other types of academic writing. You may use the personal pronoun “I” and may write about whatever strikes you from the story. You may also choose to write from one of the following prompts:
- Explain how “good” and “evil” co-exist in this story, and which one you think wins out in the end. Use specific lines of text from the story to support your assertion.
- Was the old man with the enormous wings truly an angel? Why or why not? Use specific lines of text from the story to support your assertion.
- Gabriel García Márquez is said to have fathered the genre of “magical realism” with this story. What parts of the story felt magical to you and what parts felt real? How do they work together to convey the overall message of the story? Use specific lines of text from the story to support your assertion.
- Does the fact that Márquez is a South American writer have any influence on the developments of this story? Does its international setting have any impact on the reader’s potential understanding of the story?
For a successful paper:
- Have a strong thesis statement at the end of your introduction paragraph.
- Use a “hook” in the introduction paragraph to grab your readers’ attention.
- Use specific textual support from the short story in the body of your paper.
- Finish with a strong conclusion that summarizes your main points, restates the thesis in some way, and possibly returns to the initial “hook.”
- Proofread for errors in spelling, grammar, and writing mechanics. Vary sentence structure and sentence length to add interest.
- Follow correct APA guidelines found in CSU-Global Guide to Writing and APA Requirements with regard to font style, size, margins and spacing.
- Use APA when citing the text; include a reference page citation at the end of the paper for the short story in the anthology.
Validity Reliability, business and finance homework help Business Finance Assignment Help
Modify the business plan and make sure it provides validity and reliability. Support your response citing sources on validity and reliability.It should be 5 pages 12 font times roman,citations, and references.
Please modify in your own words do not copy or paste from my business plan. The work will be checked for plagiarism
Below is the business plan:
Today the world is surrounded by people who are enjoying the comfort
of everything being made available to them. For instance people planning for
celebration parties want to have everything prepared for them from food and
drinks up to arrangements on how visitors will sit or occupy the party space.
On the other hand catering companies also want to have the cooking duties alone
while they rely on rental firms to provide catering equipments. Therefore every
individuals or organization wants to make their wok easier. As such Kippers
rental enterprise has seen this as a business opportunity to offer its rental services
to those who wish to hold celebrations and meetings at a relatively affordable
cost in comfortable environments as well as areas of their choice.
a) Project Description
Kippers enterprise plans to provide rental services to any individual
or organization that wish to hold events or celebration parties. Kippers
project on rental services is set to be completed by the end of the year 2016
where majority of the celebration events will be held. The project is also set
to accomplish three key elements that are; offering rental service at an
affordable cost, reducing the burden of purchasing catering equipments and
lastly increasing the availability of rental services to individuals or organizations.
plan wishes to accomplish a number of key objectives namely;
1. Availability of rental services
2. Provision of quality and reliable
catering equipments and rental services
3. Customer satisfaction
4. Provision of rental services at an
5. Provision of services to all customers
regardless of the size party or cultural differences
Kippers enterprise plans to operate under the mission of making money
from the number of party organizers it offers the rental services to providing
the community or customers with a minimal cost rate of the catering equipments.
II. Expected Outcomes
The main objective of starting up Kippers enterprise is so as to make
it easy for catering companies as well as party hosts by providing all required
equipments that can serve any size of party from small to large.
a) Project Benefits
Majority of the catering companies as well as party hosts tend to rely
on rental companies to make available any equipments required to make
celebrations a success. Kippers enterprise is thus bound to benefit from making
it easy for the party organizations to have equipments required during the
entire party. Moreover Kippers will be ready to ensure that party organizations
or catering companies have no problems of looking for the proper equipments
during a party.
The rental services is a duty that is demanded most of the times as
people hold events a lot on a daily basis. The project does not have to wait
until its completion but can be implemented along the way. Kippers enterprise
can carry on the rental duty to various events before it fully settles as a
recognized rental company. Moreover rental services only require good management,
meaning equipments should be delivered on time to a party to avoid delays.
The project plan of Kippers enterprise will not only benefit from the
available ready market but also from the growing technology. This is because
through this technology the project will have knowledge of available catering
companies that seek rental services as well as be aware of party organizers
seeking the rental services. Moreover Kippers enterprise will use the
technology to advertise its services. In the end the project expects to gain the
interest of clients and organizations seeking rental services, work with
catering companies and thus build a good brand name.
b) Organization Benefit
Starting a rental business is not easy at first as clients rely on
existing organizations that have been in business for long as well as rental
firms with high quality ad standard equipments. However once the new business
has creating a good brand image to clients it becomes an ideal business in the
long run. The organization will most likely benefit from having more clients
seeking its services especially when it delivers its services on schedule.
Secondly after establishing a catering business Kippers enterprise
will be able to expand its social circle to broader areas. The organization
will have the opportunity to offer its rental services in bigger events with
people of great importance as well as work alongside big catering companies.
III. Business Plan Success
a) Key to Success
Any business plan should be set under a positive schedule that the
organization believes it can accomplish. However the schedule should not be
overly optimistic in a way that it exceeds the available skills or resources of
the organization. Kippers enterprise will thus establish a business plan that
will align to available resources. It will also have possible project
deliverables that can be accomplished by the end of the entire project (Rad and
In addition communication is also another basic requirement in the
success of the business plan. It allows for all stakeholders to be aware of the
business plan, its benefits and failures so as to ensure that they are all in
support of the plan. This also ensures that the business plan receives support
from all stakeholders through implementation. Lastly the team managing the
entire project should constantly assess the progress of the plan to determine
any conflicting ideas with the available resources and skills of the available
team (Ketchledge, 2015). In the end communication, support and available
resources as well as optimistic schedules ensure that the success of the
business plan is intact.
b) Measures of the Business Plan Success
An external examiner will be sought out to measure the plan’s
efficiency to deliver the project deliverables. Moreover this examiner will be
consulted in terms of whether the available resources will be able to serve the
ready market as well as achieve the set objectives.
IV. Business Description
a) Company Vision
Kippers enterprise is a new venture that plans on offering rental services
in big and small events that encompass weddings, birthday and holiday parties
as well as funerals. The aim of the entity is to ensure that services offered
to clients are affordable and of high standards. It also wishes to provide the
best party experience by serving clients with attractive catering equipments
such as plates and other cutleries.
b) Available Skills
Kippers enterprise wishes to offer job opportunities to graduates and
the poor people and as such most of the employees will comprise of this
category of people. The company will not allocate its resources on any training
as the main duties will involve delivery of equipments to their destination and
recovery of the same. Therefore part of the employees for the job will be
graduates and poor individuals. The graduates are expected to account for the people
who will provide training to the rest team members on time management and
delivery of services. Therefore the company already has a reliable team of
employees that can use creative skills and academic efficiency to help
implement the project.
c) Personal Incentives
Kippers enterprise has a manager and a few members of the management
team that have worked in catering and rental industry for more than 5 years. Therefore
they have knowledge on what is required in catering services as well as how
rental companies function. This will provide training to the graduates and poor
employees as well as educate the entire team on what is expected in the
catering and rental industry. Therefore the company has reliable team with the
required skills to manage the project as well as the company services.
d) Industry Analysis
Kippers enterprise will be an organization that specializes in renting
catering equipments and thus it will be able to deliver the best services to
its clients without disruptions from other tasks.
The main weaknesses at Kippers enterprise are the available labor
which is from graduates and employees from the poor communities. They lack
knowledge of the catering and rental services which will require training to
increase their efficiency.
The rental business is promising since more events continue to seek
rental services from different organizations. Therefore the target market for
renting is abundant and thus creates the opportunity for a business to grow
In every industry there is bound to have competitors that surpass a
new entity and such Kippers will face competition from other firms that have
been in business for long. These companies have more experience and knowledge
of the market preferences, expectations and demands (Peterson, 2009).
The choice of a rental venture is mainly due to the fact that more and
more events continue to seek catering services and also the catering companies
available want to specialize in food preparations and servings while leaving
the part of equipment provision to rental firms. Additionally the profit that a
company is bound to enjoy from renting catering equipments is relatively large
and promising hence the reason for choosing to plan for a rental business
(Shiring, 2014). Lastly as Kippers enterprise plans on creating job
opportunities for poor people and graduates makes it more promising to start a
rental service company that requires minimal skills or none at all and hence offering
more jobs to these people as opposed to other choices.
IT640-FInal Project, computer science homework help Computer Science Assignment Help
I need someone to complete my final project for me. I have attached the rough draft of the project as well as some notes that was left my my professor about it. I have also attached the PDF that you will need in order to make correction to the drat that I completed in order to make it better.
I this must be complete in 2 days. Please be very detailed and with no plagiarism at all. If the project is completed well, I will add a tip after the grade is received.
Please READ the PDF carefully and do as it says in order to do a great job.
Methods of Inquiry, law homework help Business Finance Assignment Help
Methods of Inquiry
The principle methods of inquiry are divided into two broad, distinct categories: those that reconstruct the past and those that discover or create new knowledge. Based on your reading answer the following questions:
- What are methods of inquiry and how are they used in criminal investigation?
- Describe the steps to reconstruct a case and use an example to illustrate the concepts.
- Describe how reconstructing a crime scene can aid in understanding the fundamentals of criminal investigations. Keep in mind the fundamentals are identifying witnesses, offenders, connecting evidence from the scene to the offender and victim, and but not limited to apprehending the offender(s).
- APA format and Style
- 5 pages, include Title and Reference page
- 1 resource, can include textbook
- Standard American English Grammar, sustained point of view throughout the writing
Accounting Review Assistance, writing homework help Business Finance Assignment Help
Review attached but needs to be formated like the example:
Part 4 (due October 13th) is the review process. Each student must review one other classmate’s (and only one classmate’s)
presentation for accuracy. This review is the collaborative portion of
the event. Again, see my demonstration for exact details.
Keep in mind;
you are reviewing another classmate’s presentation. Be sure to conform
to common courtesy. If there are errors, then state so, and document
them accordingly. When there are no errors then present any notes and
The following are the items that are to be addressed by the reviewer:
· Correct page reference(s)
· Direct link via the url provided by the presenter
the calculations for “selected” ratios that were presented (Selected
means that you should locate the ratios that are addressed by the
presenter as having had a significant financial event. Then present your
calculations to verify that these ratios were in fact correctly
calculated.) Do not, under any circumstance present the calculations for
all ratios presented. At most, I would expect to see only four ratio
calculations out of the 40 values presented.
· Remember that as the reviewer, you are using source material and must also document your source consulted.
Accounting Review Assistance, writing homework help Business Finance Assignment Help[supanova_question]
Assignment 2: UML Conceptual View and Process View, programming homework help Programming Assignment Help
Assignment 2: UML Conceptual View and Process View
Due Week 3
have been asked to develop UML diagrams to graphically depict and
describe the architecture of two (2) unrelated software systems. The
first system is for an automated ticket-issuing system used by
passengers at a railway station. The second system is for a
computer-controlled video conferencing system, located in a corporate
office and accessible to senior management that allows video, audio, and
computer data to be visible to several participants at the same time.
Write a three to five (3-5) page paper in which you:
two (2) UML diagrams, one (1) showing a conceptual view and one (1)
showing a process view of the architectures for each of the two (2)
following systems (for a total of four  diagrams) through the use of
Microsoft Visio or its open source alternative, Dia.Note:The graphically depicted solution is not included in the required page length.
- An automated ticket-issuing system used by passengers at a railway station.
computer-controlled, video-conferencing system that allows video,
audio, and computer data to be visible to several participants at the
- Describe how you created the conceptual and
process view for all four (4) diagrams. In the description, be sure to
provide a justification for each key decision in the design.
- Explain how you arrived at your final solution for the four (4) conceptual and process view diagrams that you have created.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with
one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA
or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional
- Include a cover page containing the title of the
assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title,
and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in
the required assignment page length.
- Include charts or diagrams
created in Visio or an equivalent such as Dia. The completed diagrams /
charts must be imported into the Word document before the paper is
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Compare and contrast among architectural patterns.
- Develop system models based on the Unified Modeling Language (UML) to address and solve a business problem.
- Describe the methods of object-oriented design using UML.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in software engineering.
- Write clearly and concisely about software engineering using proper writing mechanics and technical style conventions.
“UML Class Notations ” Please respond to the following:
- Compare and contrast the UML class diagram relationships that can exist between classes and explain when you would use each type of relationship to model a software project.
- Explain how you could utilize open-source software to assist in the development of software and provide at least two unique examples of open-source code that you could potentially use for development purposes.
“Unit Testing” Please respond to the following:
- Describe one strategy for choosing unit testing cases. Provide an example of how the strategy is applied in a specific development context.
- Explain the differences between unit testing and component testing, and how these differences affect your strategy for choosing component testing cases.
The Core Values and Principles of Agile, computer science homework help Computer Science Assignment Help
Assignment 1: The Core Values and Principles of Agile Project Management
Due Week 3 and worth 100 points
Agile project management has gained popularity in the software development industry in recent years. In this assignment, you must discuss the core values and principles of Agile project management. In addition, you must explore the root of the Agile project management and its history. You must also explain the differences between “task” management and “team” management, and how to facilitate collaboration in Agile environment.
Write a four to five (4-5) page paper in which you:
- Outline the evolution history of Agile project management.
- Explain the philosophy of Agile project management and the purpose of each phase.
- Compare and contrast task management and team management. Include an example of each on how each management concept is best used.
- Suggest strategies on how to build self-organized teams with Agile methods. Provide examples to support the answer.
- Suggest strategies on how the project managers encourage collaboration. Provide examples to support the answer.
- Use at least three (3) quality resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and similar Websites do not qualify as quality resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Describe Agile project management methods and phases.
- Explain the leadership values in Agile environments.
- Summarize the iterative qualities for Agile project success.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in Agile project management.
- Write clearly and concisely about Agile project management topics using proper writing mechanics and technical style conventions.
“Change Adaptation” Please respond to the following:
- Imagine you work as an IT professional for a midsized company. Describe a change (i.e., a change of process, system, technique) pertaining to an IT project, and determine how you would adopt the change to maximize the organization’s benefits and minimize the negative change impacts.
- Analyze why adaptation is the core value of Agile development. Provide an example to support your response.
“Barriers vs. Opportunities” Please respond to the following:
- Identify two projects from prior work experience or educational experience that could have benefited from using Agile methodology. Explain how the use of Agile methods would have improved the management of these two projects.
- Determine the barrier(s) of using Agile methodology in your chosen projects from Part 1 of this discussion. Speculate on what you would do to overcome the barrier(s).
Investigative Summary Report, law homework help Business Finance Assignment Help
Assignment 2: Investigative Summary Report
After reading the Leopold-Loeb Case, use the template below and write an investigative summary report from the perspective of an Investigator of this crime describing the basic investigative techniques utilized in the case. The case can be found on the Reading page in the unit when you click on the Web Resources icon. Your report should address all of the following:
- First, answer who, what, where, when, why and how from reading the case.
- How was the victim, Bobby Frank killed and with what type of weapon?
- What would be the primary characteristics of this type of wound?
- The investigator’s linked key evidence from this crime scene to the original source, what was the source, and how valuable was that source of information in connecting one of the defendants to the crime scene?
- How would you categorize the motive for the killing in this case?
- What type of homicide was this case Leopold-Loeb compared to the types that were learned in the chapter readings?
- Did this case follow the normal investigative procedures, if so how?
Link to the case: http://coursewareobjects.elsevier.com/objects/elr/Osterburg/Case_studies/
elements of a marketing plan report, writing homework help Business Finance Assignment Help
Watch the video case study “Geek Squad: A New Business for a New Environment.”
Read the case study discussion on pp. 88-89 of the Marketing
text. Keep this case study in mind as you complete this assignment.
Write a 1,050-word report using your company(at&t)
Answer the following questions for your chosen organization.
- Explain what the specific key environmental forces are
that created an opportunity for your company.
- Identify if there have been changes in the purchasing
patterns of your organization’s target market in recent years.
- Conduct an environmental scan for your chosen company
to identify key trends. For each of the five environmental forces
(social, economic, technological, competitive, and regulatory), identify
trends likely to influence your company’s marketing efforts and product
offering in the future.
- Explain what differentiation strategy your company
should undertake to encourage their target market to choose them over
- Analyze what lessons you might learn from the Geek
Squad case study.
Include at least three references, at least one of which must come
from the University Library.
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines. No Running Head. Less than 10%plagerism