Psychological Movie Review The Silence of the Lambs Humanities Assignment Help. Psychological Movie Review The Silence of the Lambs Humanities Assignment Help.
MOVIE CHOSEN: The Silence of the Lambs
Psychological Movie Review (25 points)
Films often contain characters that exhibit psychological disorders and/or altered mental states. Your assignment is to:
- Watch a popular film that depicts a character with some form of psychological disorder covered in this course.
- Analyze how the content of the movie relates to course material on psychological disorders (see specific questions below).
Your report must be:
- Typeset in Times or Times New Roman 12-point font
- 1-inch margins all around
- Submit to Turnitin.com on the due date
After watching your movie, answer the following questions:
- What mental/psychological disorder is portrayed in the movie?
- How does the movie relate to the course material covered in class or in your textbook? Please discuss at least four specific scenes and clarify how the movie and course material are related. This should be the main part of your report. You may point out how the movie illustrated course material and/or how it was not in accordance with what you have learned in this class.
- Provide the full details of your diagnosis of the character, including the signs and symptoms apparent in the film, and relate them to the criteria for the disorder in the DSM-IV. This is similar to the previous question, but this is focusing on using the DSM-IV rather than course material.
- Discuss the best forms of treatment for this person and the prognosis.
- How has watching the movie contributed to your understanding of psychological disorders and their treatment? I don’t have to agree with your opinions, but you will be graded on showing an understanding of course material and the issues involved.
Psychological Movie Review The Silence of the Lambs Humanities Assignment Help[supanova_question]
Technologys Influence on Society Business Finance Assignment Help
Business and Society
Technology’s Influence on Society
- Select a specific industry (healthcare, manufacturing, financial, etc.) OR field (logistics, sales, marketing, etc.).
- Research and describe how technological advancements during your lifetime have changed how the industry or field operates.
The requirements below must be met for your paper to be accepted and graded:
- Write between 750 – 1,250 words (approximately 3 – 5 pages) using Microsoft Word in APA style, see example below.
- Use font size 12 and 1” margins.
- Include cover page and reference page.
- At least 80% of your paper must be original content/writing.
- No more than 20% of your content/information may come from references.
- Use at least three references from outside the course material, one reference must be from EBSCOhost. Text book, lectures, and other materials in the course may be used, but are not counted toward the three reference requirement.
- Cite all reference material (data, dates, graphs, quotes, paraphrased words, values, etc.) in the paper and list on a reference page in APA style.
References must come from sources such as, scholarly journals found in EBSCOhost, CNN, online newspapers such as, The Wall Street Journal, government websites, etc. Sources such as, Wikis, Yahoo Answers, eHow, blogs, etc. are not acceptable for academic writing.
INFO331 Zara and Netflix Case Studies Writing Assignment Help
1. In what ways is the Zara model counterintuitive? In what ways has Zara’s model made the firm a better performer than Gap and other competitors?
2. What do you believe are the most significant long-term threats to Netflix? How is Netflix trying to address these threats? What obstacles does the firm face in dealing with these threats?
3. Spend some time online researching services such as Netflix, BlockBuster, Hulu, and other streaming movie sites. How do these services compare? What are the advantages and disadvantages of each of these different services?
4. Describe some of the features (i.e., functions, menu options) of the information system that you chose in week one (make sure you have an approved information system before you complete this assignment). When describing a feature, walk the user through that feature, describing the interactions the user has with the system. What data or information does the user enter into that feature? What does the information system do with that data? Does it transform it in some way? How is that data later retrieved or displayed (output)? What is that data used for?
Please No Plagiarism. Use APA style and intext citation..
350 words minimal
Organizational Analysis Business Finance Assignment Help
“The Capability Concept” on Page 1 of the Interactive Lecture to refresh your understanding of the capability concept.
To prepare for this discussion,
revisit the Cola Wars case (see the Yoffie reading last week), and
review this week’s reading by Barney, “Looking Inside for Competitive
- Using Barney’s characteristics (VRIO), revisit the
Coca-Cola case and identify which resources are most important for
- Based on the analysis of Coca-Cola’s resources, make recommendations
to Coca-Cola’s management as to which of the resources you have
identified should be invested in (or divested) and/or which resources
should be acquired.
- In your follow-on response, focus on the viability of the
suggestions made by other students: To which degree do these suggestions
make sense with regard to the possibility of gaining sustainable
competitive advantage (related to value, rareness, inimitability, and
non-substitutability of the factors)?
- Embed course material concepts, principles, and theories, which require supporting citations along with at least one scholarly, peer-reviewed reference in supporting your answer unless the assignment calls for more.
Keep in mind that these scholarly references can be found in the Saudi
Electronic Library by conducting an advanced search specific to
- You need to reply to at least two peer discussion question post
answers to this weekly discussion question. These post replies need to
be substantial and constructive in nature. They should add to the
content of the post and evaluate/analyze that post answer. Normal course
dialogue doesn’t fulfill these two peer replies but is expected
throughout the course. Answering all course questions is also required.
Write a 750 word minimum essay contextualizing the movie within the matrix of concepts Humanities Assignment Help
View one of the movies listed below. Write a 750 word minimum essay contextualizing the movie within the matrix of concepts, personalities, and music examined in this course. In general, think of this essay as a “critical analysis” in which you need to explain any personal opinions that you assert. Please address the following points:
• Give a brief (1 paragraph) biographical sketch of the principal character/musician.
• Socially and musically, how is the principal character portrayed?
• What historical phase of the development of jazz does the principal character belong to?
• How does the life and music of the principal character reflect the issues we’ve examined in relation to that historical phase?
• Describe the narrative of the film. How does the story unfold? – This is the core of you movie review.
- Young Man with a Horn (about Bix Beiderbeck) 1949
- The Five Pennies (about Red Nichols) 1959
- Lady Sings the Blues (about Billie Holliday) 1972
- For Love or Country (about Arturo Sandoval) 2001
- Miles Ahead (about Miles Davis) 2015
- Born to be Blue (about Chet Baker) 2016
business writing assignment Business Finance Assignment Help
Instructions: Go online and research a company/jobs. Find a job description for a job you are interested in. Answer the questions below. Please copy and paste (or screenshot)/attach the job description.
Title of position:
What did you learn about the business from their website? Pick 2-3 aspects. Perhaps talk about the product, structure, people, mission, values, culture, etc.
What did you learn about the business from a search engine? Are they in the news? Social media? What do former employees say about it? A financial analyst?
How are you a match for this job? Think of what you can provide the company, and what the company can provide you with.
Do you meet the requirements? If not, what steps will you take to ensure you meet them in the future?
Now that you have an action plan to meet the job description, what else do you need to do to secure the position?
[1 point for the first 5, 2 points for the questions].
business writing assignment Business Finance Assignment Help[supanova_question]
please complete this paper Humanities Assignment Help
Write instructions for a 1- to 2-page handout that explains how to create a table in Microsoft®Word (whatever version you have) and how to add and delete columns and rows from an existing table.
Include the following in your instructional handout:
- Summary of the program and version of the program you are using
- Design that reveals to the reader how your information is organized
- Effective use of blank space
- Organized and consistent design of active space
- Illustrations taken from screenshots or a snipping tool that are appropriately cited
- Titled and numbered illustrations that are referred to in the instructions
Note: Check the Microsoft® website for the wording that must accompany the use of its software images.
Continue to develop the characteristics of good writing, and proofread your document for common errors.
How has Digital Media Influenced Computer Science Assignment Help
1. You must answer 4 of the 8 essay questions. Should you answer more than 4, only the first 4 will be graded. Be sure you organize your response covering all the aspects of the question.
2. Essay responses (600 Word Minimum) that are shorter will receive deductions based on how many words under (the farther from the designated length, the higher the deduction). Direct quotes do not count toward the word total. Please keep direct quotes to a minimum. Your response should be at least 90% original thought. Also, I am expecting to see analysis and the synthesis of ideas in your essays (not just a manipulation of direct quotes with your words spliced in between).
3. USING PROFESSIONAL SCHOLARLY SOURCES
Please include TWO scholarly for each essay question to help support your answer.
Please do not use unprofessional sources such as Wikipedia, About.com, Answers.com, Dictionary.com, How.com, or anything remotely similar. Examples of scholarly sources include: our course modules, textbooks, journal articles, magazines, and conference proceedings. Note: “Personal communications (e.g. Twitter Posts, Blogs, and YouTube Videos)” are not considered scholarly sources.
4. Use at least ONE scholarly or reliable source in EACH essay (not including Wikipedia, About.com, Answers.com, Dictionary.com, How.com, or similar web sites). Examples of scholarly sources include: textbooks, journal articles, trade magazines, and conference proceedings. Note: “Personal communications (e.g. Twitter or Blogs)” are not considered scholarly sources.
5. Each Essay Response is expected to be a minimum of 600 words in length.
ESSAY QUESTIONS (Each 500 Word Minimum)
1. Discuss how Digital Media has transformed how organizations advertise and market their products and services. Include a historical (before and after the digital media) and global perspective (include discussion of the US and at least two additional countries). Include whether the change has been positive, negative, or both. Support your discussion with reliable sources.
<Type your answer here>
2. How has Digital Media influenced (or changed) the field of education? Include a historical (before and after the digital media) and global perspective (include discussion of the US and at least two additional countries). Include whether the change has been positive, negative, or both.
Support your discussion with reliable data. Support your discussion with reliable sources.
<Type your answer here>
3. How has Digital Media influenced (or changed) politics (election campaigning, public opinion, law passing)? Include a historical (before and after the digital media) and global perspective (include discussion of the US and at least two additional countries). Include whether the change has been positive, negative, or both. Support your discussion with reliable data.
<Type your answer here>
4. How has Digital Media influenced (or changed) the legal field? Discuss legislation that has evolved from a need to address the proliferation of digital media. Include a discussion of copyright, fair use, privacy, and any other appropriate topics. Include a historical (before and after the digital media) and global perspective (include discussion of the US and at least two additional countries). Include whether the change has been positive, negative, or both. Support your discussion with reliable data.
<Type your answer here>
5. How has Digital Media influenced (or changed) children of this generation? How are their lives different than ours? Include a historical (before and after the digital media) and global perspective (include discussion of the US and at least two additional countries). Include whether the change has been positive, negative, or both. Support your discussion with reliable data.
<Type your answer here>
6. How has Digital Media influenced (or changed) the field of e-commerce? Include a historical (before and after the digital media) and global perspective (include discussion of the US and at least two additional countries). Support your discussion with reliable data.
<Type your answer here>
7. How has Digital Media influenced (or changed) the culture? Include a historical (before and after the digital media) and global perspective (include discussion of the US and at least two additional countries). Include whether the change has been positive, negative, or both. Support your discussion with reliable data.
<Type your answer here>
8. How has Digital Media influenced (or changed) interpersonal communication? Include a historical (before and after the digital media) and global perspective (include discussion of the US and at least two additional countries). Include whether the change has been positive, negative, or both.
Support your discussion with reliable data.
<Type your answer here>
PAD 540: International Public Administration Business Finance Assignment Help
Assignment 1: Position Paper
Due Week 2 and worth 140 points
Public administration is an essential link between citizens and governments. With the rapid pace of globalization, the public sector is under even greater pressure to increase its capacity to deal with the new challenges and opportunities that globalization presents. The relationship of globalization and governance is multidimensional. States / countries with high levels of integration with the rest of the world tend to have better governance outcomes on the whole. Of course, the quality of governance can be directly related to the social and economic integration between states. The gross domestic product (GDP) per capita, religion, natural resources, fractionalization, and government size largely decide the outcomes.
Like globalization, governance can be conceived broadly or narrowly. How does globalization affect macroeconomic policymaking?
In this assignment, you are expected to select one (1) country and:
- Discuss a significant issue / challenge arising from globalization that has taken place in the last three to six (3-6) months.
- Critically evaluate the current policy(ies) for the issue / challenge.
- Consider possible alternatives.
- Advocate a particular policy choice and provide rationale.
Use the Internet to conduct research for this assignment. Here are two (2) resources to get you started:
- Scan the article titled, “Globalization and Governance: Definition, Variation, and Explanation” located here.
- Review the slide show “Tips for Writing a Policy Analysis” located here.
Write a one to two (1-2) page paper in which you:
- Provide an introduction and context for the issue / challenge.
- Summarize what existing literature says about the selected issue / challenge and the selected country’s policies impacting the issue.
- Suggest two (2) policy options that the selected country’s government could follow in order to resolve the issue / challenge.
- Recommend one (1) policy action based on your analysis of a set of alternatives. Provide a rationale for your recommendation.
- Provide at least three (3) reliable, relevant, peer-reviewed references (no more than one  used previously), published within the last five (5) years that support the paper’s claims.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page is not included in the required page length.
- Include a reference page. Citations and references must follow APA format. The reference page is not included in the required page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Evaluate the major concepts and theories to international relations and politics.
- Analyze the local impact of global public administration policies and relationships.
- Analyze the core controversies, theories, and rationale surrounding global public administration.
- Formulate domestic and international public policy alternatives and arguments.
- Describe how policies shift over time when applied to global public administration challenges.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in international public administration.
- Write clearly and concisely about international public administration using proper writing mechanics.
Click here to view the grading rubric.
reading response Writing Assignment Help
Instructions: (1) Read Henry Abbey’s “Faith’s Vista” and Robert Frost’s “The Star-Splitter.” (2) While you read, identify textual examples from either poem that illustrate each of the five literary terms in the list below. (3) Define each literary term and indicate how one textual example from these poems represents each term. (4) Next, write approximately 50 words of analysis (5 responses = 250 words total) explaining the effect(s) of each literary device (i.e., How is it operating in the poem? What meaning does it help produce? How does it fit within the overarching context or form or theme of the whole poem?). For more help, I’ve provided an example below from Hart Crane’s The Bridge.
Definition: The repetition of the same sounds – usually initial consonants of words or of stressed syllables – in any sequence of neighboring words (Baldick 8).
Textual Example: “Terrific threshold of the prophet’s pledge, / prayer of pariah, and the lover’s cry” (Crane, lines 31-32).
Analysis: This moment of alliteration in the 8th stanza is considered consonance, since Crane repeats the “P” sound 4 times; it creates a certain harshness when read aloud, since these sounds in quick succession force air from the lips and create a rhythmic “smacking” sound. The roughness of the stacked “P” sounds contradicts the positive religious imagery of the words “prophet” and “prayer.” This suggests that the prayer of the pariah might go unanswered – even if it can be heard.
https://anyessayhelp.com/ to view the grading rubric.