Psychology Assignment 1: Retrospective Analysis of Personality-Three to four (3-4) page paper. Business Finance Assignment Help. Psychology Assignment 1: Retrospective Analysis of Personality-Three to four (3-4) page paper. Business Finance Assignment Help.
Assignment 1: Retrospective Analysis of Personality
Due Week 9 and worth 220 points
In this assignment, begin by taking a retrospective look at your life history, to discuss which aspects of your personality have remained consistent and which aspects of your personality have changed over time. Then, analyze the roles of nature and nurture in shaping your personality. Subsequently, discuss possible sources of inaccuracy and bias in any retrospective analysis. Finally, discuss the reasons why systematic scientific studies are considered more valuable than individual accounts.
Write a three to four (3-4) page paper in which you:
- Reflect on your life history and discuss which aspects of your personality have changed over time and which aspects have stayed consistent.
- Based on your retrospective analysis, describe the roles of nature and nurture in shaping your personality. Reflect on your justification for distinguishing between nature and nurture.
- Discuss the possible sources of bias and inaccuracy whenever a person looks back on their past history. Be sure to discuss factors related to memory and factors related to cognition.
- Describe why the science of psychology places more emphasis on results based on scientific studies than it does on personal experience and anecdotes.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- To keep this essay short and manageable, your only sources for your paper should be your own experience and the Webtext. For this reason, APA citations and references are not required for this assignment.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Relate psychological concepts to real-world situations.
- Describe the major theories of personality development, learning, memory, cognition, consciousness, development and social psychology.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in psychology.
- Write clearly and concisely about psychology using proper writing mechanics.
Psychology Assignment 1: Retrospective Analysis of Personality-Three to four (3-4) page paper. Business Finance Assignment Help[supanova_question]
Research Paper Writing Assignment Help
Please help me with my research paper. My final grade depends on it. Below you will find the information my professor is requesting out of my paper. Now I have done some papers on abortion so you will be able to find ideas and recourses that I have to use. This is a 10-12 page research paper.
The major project in this class is
your persuasive research essay. Your research essay must be a 10-12 page
(approximately 2500-3000 word) essay that takes a clearly definable stance
regarding an issue, supports it with credible research, and defends it
effectively in an appropriate academic writing style. The essay should
demonstrate the standards of good argumentation.
For your final essay you will be
required to utilize information from the following areas:
1 – 4 sources
- Academic Journals, Articles, and/or Periodicals— 4 – 7 sources
- Academic Book—
1 – 7 sources
- Original Research—
- Source selections for a., b., and c. must meet the
standards of credibility established in this class. Students must
evaluate each source for accuracy and authority.
- Your biblical reference requires substantial support
for your thesis from whatever translation of the Bible you choose. Link
your research meaningfully with scripture as best you can.
- Original research examples include interviews, polls,
questionnaires, observations, experiments, case studies, and other methods
of collecting information beneficial to your thesis. For example, a
university is a wonderful place to seek interviews with knowledgeable
sources (faculty experts in diverse disciplines).
- However you decide on the numbers for each kind of
source, the total number of sources must be 14 minimum.
Your essay should be composed in
proper MLA format, including headers, page-numbering, font, paragraphing, line
spacing, documentation, and the Work Cited page.
The grading rubric for the
assignment can be found in the “Additional Resources” section of this
do not plagiarize or you will be caught. ASSIGNMENT GOES THROUGH SAFE ASSIGN
AND WILL BE CHECK THROUGH.
he Maroons: Explain who were they, when and why did they come into existence Humanities Assignment Help
Write a 4 PAGE paper on:
The Maroons: Explain who were they, when and why did they come into existence. Elaborate on their way of life.
Most importantly, write about your feelings, ideas, and opinions regarding the events that took place.
Don’t just summarize the book, I have read it thousands of times. I want you to FOCUS more on telling me your feelings, ideas, and opinions regarding the topic.
Please, when writing your paper, do not forget to include the book title and the page numbers where I can look for and find your references. If I am not able to find your references, your grade for that paper will be F.
!ONLY BID IF YOU HAVE ACCESS TO THE REQUIRED BOOKS!
A Brief History of the Caribbean: From the Arawak and Carib to the Present. Jan Rogonzinski. ISBN 0-452-28193-8.
The Caribbean: The Genesis of a Fragmented Nationalism (Latin American Histories Series.) Frankin W. Knight. ISBN 0-19-505441-5.
can someone help me with my discussion board for tonight? Humanities Assignment Help
As you construct your initial post, focus on the importance of auteur theory in film analysis and interpretation.
- Name a director who you would consider an auteur and explain your reasoning.
- Discuss the arguments against auteur theory and provide examples to support your points.
- Examine how the auteur theory influences audiences and critics, using examples from film criticism, film marketing campaigns, and your own personal experience.
Include the name of the director you identified in the “Subject” line of your discussion. Your initial post should be at least 200 words in length. Support your claims with examples from the required material(s) and/or other scholarly sources, and properly cite any references. Properly cite references use at least 2 examples
5pages double space, Chinese history paper Writing Assignment Help
I would like to clarify the expectations regarding the draft that is due next week.
The draft should be at least 2 pages long (normal 1-inch margins, double-spaced), and you should provide a point-form outline for the material that you intend to write about, but haven’t written yet.
The most important thing that I need to see in your draft is a fully-developed introduction. In your introductory paragraph, you should articulate a clear overall argument. You should also ‘signpost‘ the various points that you are going to address in later in the paper. Just to give you a sense of what that might look like, let me use the example of Question 2 in your midterm:
2) Please compare the Taiping Rebellion and the Boxer Uprising in their causes, goals, means of mobilization, and the ways in which they were suppressed. Was the Taiping Rebellion a revolution? Was the Boxer Uprising a nationalist movement?
“The Taiping Rebellion and the the Boxer Uprising share some basic similarities in that they were both fueled by peasant unrest resulting from financial hardship and ecological disasters. However, they were ultimately very different phenomena in terms of their goals and means of mobilizing support. They also differed in terms of how they were suppressed. In this essay, I will show how both the Taiping Rebellion and the Boxer uprising were caused by ecological disasters and the failure of the Imperial state to address the needs of its subjects [2nd para]. I will go on to show that the goals of the Boxer Uprising and Taiping Rebellion varied greatly, because one aimed to support the Qing Court while the other aimed to overthrow the Imperial government [3rd para]. I will also show how the Boxers drew on deep rural conservatism and traditional Chinese values to mobilize support, whereas the Taiping movement mobilized support by promising to overturn the social order in favor of previously marginalized people [4th para]. I will also show that the Taipings and the Boxers were suppressed in different ways, for different reasons [5th para]. Finally, I will show how the Taiping rebellion was an attempted revolution, but the Boxer uprising was a proto-nationalist movement [Final para].”
Just to be clear, this isn’t a model answer for the midterm, it is simply an illustration of what a proper introduction should look like. If you’re still wondering how to formulate a clear argument, the trick is force yourself to answer the question as directly as possible.
The reason why I’m asking you to develop a proper introduction is so that I will be able to catch your mistakes early on, and this will help me to help you improve your final paper.
Week 11 Assignment: Signature Assignment Humanities Assignment Help
Week 11 Assignment: Signature Assignment
Warm up Activity 11.1
Please read the second chapter in the Gehart’s text Mastering competencies in Family Therapy. These
pages include important information that you will need to successfully
complete the signature assignment, where you will have to reflect on
specific ethical and legal considerations pertaining to your chosen
Using the outline and annotated bibliography you developed in Week 10, the signature assignment requires you to, at a minimum:
Describe your model
- How it is based in systems theory principles
- How it is assumed that change occurs in the model
- The role of the therapist in facilitating change
- Any legal and ethical considerations unique to the model
- With what clients or client problems does the model work/not work?
Outline the research support for your model
Articulate the ways in which the selected model is a good fit for you or why you chose the model
- Strengths you have that will fit well with this model
- Areas of improvement that you have identified that will make this model a better fit for you
Articulate the principles or concepts from the mental health recovery model that fit with your personal model
Apply the model to one of the families in one of the following movies
- Assessment strategies related to the model
- Treatment plan based on the model
Please choose one model among the following approaches:
- Structural (Minuchin)
- Strategic (MRI, Jay Haley & Cloé Madanes, Milan*)
- Experiential (Satir*, Symbolic-Experiential (Whitaker), EFT* (Susan Johnson), Internal Family Therapy* (Schwartz))
- Contextual (Ivan Boszormenyi-Nagy)
- Psychoanalytic (Object relational* (Scharff & Scharff))
- CBFT (Behavioral (Falloon*); CBFT* (Epstein, Dattilio, Gottman).
- Solution-focused (de Shazer & Insoo Kim Berg)
- Solution-oriented (Bill O’Hanlon*)
- Ericksonian (Milton Erickson*)
All three models are listed as solution-based in Gehart
- Narrative (Michael White & David Epston)
- Collaborative (Harlene Anderson)
*Please use at least one supplemental resource in the
corresponding weeks when addressing this model in the signature
assignment case presentation.
You can find these movies on Netflix (or other subscription video
streaming website), Redbox (or video store), or at your local public
library. Select a video not chosen in MFT5104.
Love & Basketball
Length: 10-12 pages – excluding the title and references pages
Your paper should demonstrate thoughtful consideration of the ideas
and concepts that are presented in the course and provide new thoughts
and insights relating directly to this topic. Your response should
reflect scholarly writing and current APA standards.
Week 11 Assignment: Signature Assignment Humanities Assignment Help[supanova_question]
Graphing problem Economics Assignment Help
1. In one day, Kessy can bake 10 cookies or mix 15 glasses of lemonade. Assume constant opportunity costs. Part 1: Draw a production possibility frontier for Kessy. Label this curve PPF1. Part 2: Plot a point to identify a production combination of cookies and lemonade that is feasible but not efficient. Label this point A. Then identify a production combination that is feasible and efficient. Label this point B. Finally, identify a production combination that is not feasible in production. Label this point C. Part 3: Suppose that Kessy is able to use the waste produced while preparing lemonade to make additional cookies. After Kessy discovers this new technique, she is able to produce twice as many cookies. Draw a new production possibility frontier for Kessy and label this curve PPF2. 2. Draw a diagram for the market for nurses. Label the equilibrium point E1. Identify the equilibrium price and quantity. Part 1: Americans are living longer and, as a result, need more medical care throughout their lives. Show the effect of this demographic change on either the supply of or demand for nurses. Label the new curve D2 or S2. Part 2: Suppose that at the same time as this demographic change occurs, more college students decide to major in nursing. Show the effect of this change on either the supply of or demand for nurses. Label the new curve D2 or S2. Part 3: Assume that both of these changes happen at the same time. Identify the new equilibrium price and quantity in the market after both of these changes. Label this new point E2. Part 4: Is it possible to determine with certainty the directional movement of price or quantity in the market for nurses based on this information?
help me in the question below Business Finance Assignment Help
Most of the information is in the question attachments and primarily need updated with a few other paragraphs addressing this issues. You want to have a revised project charter that includes the
stakeholder information from your previous work, the charter’s purpose,
an executive summary, an overview, the scope, the statement of work,
the organizational impact, and the preliminary SWOT analysis. When
conducting your preliminary SWOT analysis, you will take into
consideration the enterprise environmental factors and organizational
process assets in the organizational impact section of the charter. APA Format, 4 pages with references(at least 2)
Powerpoint Presentation Topic – Alzheimer’s disease Science Assignment Help
You will prepare a Power Point or Apple Keynote (saved as a Power Point File) slide presentation on a topic approved by the instructor. You should imagine that you’re giving a 10-minute presentation to your classmates. This will be due by the end of Week (7). You may choose any topic from the organ systems that we are studying.
List all references at the end of your presentation. You should use and cite at least three credible references. References should be listed on a separate slide.
Rubric for Slide Presentation (10%of the final grade)
- Slide Topics (1%) You will receive 1% for a timely posting under the Week 2 conference of the two topics that you are interested in. Keep the following points in mind:
- Choose a system, organ, or disease that you are interested in
- Focus on specific aspects of the topic, not a comprehensive discussion. Remember that is a 10 minute presentation.
- Excluded topics include fad diets and pseudoscience.
- Slide Outline (1%) You will receive 1% for a timely posting in the Conferences during week 4. The outline should be topic style in MS Word format.
- Depth of Knowledge (5%). You will receive 5% of the final course grade for discussing the following points in your slide presentation (the final presentation should be in MS Power Point or Apple Keynote saved as a Power Point file).
- Common and scientific names for diseases or organ systems that you discuss
- Anatomy and Physiology of the organ system
- Signs and symptoms if you are discussing a disease
- Photos, diagrams or short video clip of that illustrates the organ or aspects of the disease that you are presenting.
- Other pertinent information
- Slide Preparation (2%). You will receive 2% of the final course grade for the following points when preparing your presentation:
- Slides are in a logical sequence
- Slides have a beginning, middle and end
- Slides do not detract from the topic of discussion
- Slides do not have excessive text; recommend using bullet or outline format
- Slides do not have any spelling or grammar mistakes
- Slides do not have excessive multimedia ( no more than one or two short videos per presentation)
- Slides are pleasing to the eye
- Slides have the right amount of information (not excessive or insufficient data)
- References (1%). You will receive 1% of the final course grade for the following points:
- At least three references are given
- You have read and show understanding of the cited references
- All cited references are valid and can be researched by the instructor or classmates
Communication Strategies Business Finance Assignment Help
Theme: Communication Strategies
Read: Finish reading Made to Stick text. Read three additional articles on social media.
Assignment: Strategic Marketing Plan
This assignment incorporates all you have learned throughout the course and assignments. Create a strategic marketing plan for a company of your choosing (suggest using one of the companies analyzed in competitive analysis assignment – use a particular product / company but it should be your plan not just the company information). This assignment will be done as a PowerPoint with Notes presentation. . Specific slides for the presentation are noted on the template found in Course Material – entitled Marketing Plan PowerPoint Template. Please note this assignment is therefore due at class time. The presentation will also be included in the final Marketing Plan grade.
The plan must include the following sections:
- Executive summary
- Opportunity assessment – describe the current industry/market situation
- Product description
- Goals – develop the results that must be achieved from the marketing plan you are proposing (not the corporate goals of the company) – use S.M.A.R.T. goals (at least three should be cited). ** make sure you follow the directions on this section.
- Critical success factors – describe factors which would impact the success of this product and plan
- Target market – fully describe the target market for this plan (demographics, psychographics, attitudes, geography, emotions, etc.
- Key messages – develop the key message pyramid – what does the customer want to hear, etc.(instructor handout in Course Material to assist with this section if needed)
- Marketing and communications tactics – include three different tactics, explain why these were selected, and describe in some detail (2-3 paragraphs per tactic recommended should be included in the note section) how to integrate the campaign elements you are suggesting. The detail is provided in the Note section of the slide. (Provide a summary conclusion to close out the paper).
Charts, graphics and illustrations are encouraged. All facts must have reference citations in the body of the report (See APA guide). This assignment is to be presented as a PowerPoint with NOTES in a high quality, professional level. Remember, the intention of the paper is for you to show your mastery of the marketing planning elements with a specific campaign within an industry. Assignment MUST include:
- Cover page slide
- Table of contents
- Reference page (at least five references)
Notes are required to support each slide with references. PowerPoint assignment should be no more than 15 slides in total including the cover page. Points will be deducted if over 15+ slides. This will encourage and support clarity. Any longer and you will be asked to end the presentation (points lost as well). Organization, flow, grammar, punctuation and sentence structure will all be included as components of the grade. The rubric below will be used to evaluate this assignment. A template for the Marketing Plan PowerPoint will be found in Course Material – Week 7.
For the presentation there are suggested slides on the PowerPoint template to incorporate vs the entire deck. This will provide a way for you to condense the material for the oral presentation. It is not necessary to redo any slide for the presentation, just reduce the number for the time consideration.
Students demonstrate Practical Application when they:
Apply theoretical concepts to real-life situations
Student transfers appropriate elements of multiple theoretical concepts to a real-life situation, analyzes the situation in light of these theories, identifies relevant limitations of each theory, and evaluates the efficacy of the application.
Student transfers appropriate elements of a theoretical concept to a real-life situation, analyzes the situation in light of the theory, and correctly identifies some limitations of the theory to the specific situation.
Student uses a theoretical concept to analyze a real-life situation, but does not choose the most appropriate theory for the situation and/or makes no reference to limitations of the theoretical concept.
Student is attempts to analyze a real-life situation using a theoretical concept, but makes only vague or inaccurate reference to the theory.
*Letter grade guideline on page 4-5 also applies.
Psychology Assignment 1: Retrospective Analysis of Personality-Three to four (3-4) page paper. Business Finance Assignment Help
Psychology Assignment 1: Retrospective Analysis of Personality-Three to four (3-4) page paper. Business Finance Assignment Help