Quality Risk Management Presentation Business Finance Assignment Help. Quality Risk Management Presentation Business Finance Assignment Help.
Construct a PowerPoint presentation to be presented before the next meeting of the Quality and Risk Management Board in your hospital. Your presentation will detail a risk management plan based on the following case study scenario. Your goal is to identify areas of risk and healthcare/medical error and to safeguard future patients from having their safety compromised in a manner similar to what occurred in this case study. Your risk management plan must include:
- A root-cause analysis
- At least three recommendation(s) for improvement
- Two recommendations for how this situation could be avoided
- Identification of all roles in your analysis
- Quality, risk, and performance improvement diagrams and charts to support your analysis (e.g., a fishbone or other visual form of root-cause analysis, Pareto chart, tables, etc.)
- Commentary that relates the case broadly to what you have learned throughout the course and describes the roles played by quality management and regulation to prevent unfortunate occurrences such as the case described.
Your presentation should meet the following requirements:
- Be 12-15 slides in length, not including the title or reference slides.
- Be formatted for a formal presentation including headings per slide, major points per slide, and presentation notes of at least 3 sentences. Be formatted according to APA requirements
- Cite at least eight (8) scholarly references. Include citations to support the statements made and for each of the references listed on your reference slide(s). REFERENCES NOT OLDER THAN 10 YEARS.
The case is as follows:
You are the Chief Risk Management Officer for a large metropolitan not-for-profit teaching hospital. You have been assigned this case by the Chief Executive Officer due to the potentially sensitive nature of the situation and the CEO’s personal interest in disadvantaged and ethnic minority population groups. You goal is to do a thorough risk analysis and create a risk-management plan as part of the overall quality management program for this facility based on the following case scenario.
A female patient, age 25 years, presents in the emergency room with pain in the right side of her lower abdomen. Her last name is Jonesky. She has been ill and vomiting for two days. The patient is triaged and asked to take a seat in the emergency room waiting area until she can be seen. Additionally, the patient speaks only Russian, and her husband, who is the only family member with her, speaks limited English, with Russian being his primary language.
Several hours have passed and the patient is still sitting in the emergency room, in extreme pain. The husband approaches the emergency room desk to try to communicate that his wife is worsening and in extreme pain. After several minutes of discourse, the patient is taken back into an examination room to be seen.
She is diagnosed with appendicitis and requires removal of her appendix. She is sent to a holding area outside of the operating room where she will wait to be taken into surgery. Upon her arrival, a nurse asks her name and due to the fact that the patient only speaks Russian, her name, “Jonesky” sounds very much like “Jones” to the nurse. Then anesthesiologist arrives and interviews the patient. Simultaneously, another emergency patient is brought into the holding area of the operating room. Her name is Samantha Jones. Samantha has fallen down icy steps and has broken her left ankle, which now needs to be repaired. This is a very busy night for the operating room. Additional staff members, who have already worked a full eight-hour shift, are called in to attend to this second case.
Both patients are interviewed and taken into ORs for their procedures. Since it is late, both surgeons do the required time-out procedure, but not as judiciously as they would during the day. Staff members in attendance for both cases implicitly go along with their surgeon’s order and surgery following a time-out procedure that was not complete. As the first surgical procedure begins, the surgeon makes an incision into Mrs. Jonesky’s ankle and there is no sign of any broken bone. He realizes there is a problem. Additionally, in the second OR, the surgeon operating on Samantha Jones makes an incision and finds no sign of appendicitis. Both surgeons operated on wrong sites due to incorrect identification of the patient.
Quality Risk Management Presentation Business Finance Assignment Help[supanova_question]
Systems Theroy Humanities Assignment Help
CHOOSE SYSTEMS THEORY
CORRECT APA, NO PLAGIARISM, PROPER GRAMMAR
Use the following conceptual framework to prepare a 12 page paper to analyze of your chosen theory.
PLEASE PROVIDE THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION ON SYSTEMS THEORY (SOCIAL WORK THEORY)
1. Philosophical/historical roots
2. Theoretical framework (use work from seminal experts in the development of the
3. Nature of support for and against theory (empirical, practice wisdom).
• How do theoretical concepts translate into or guide specific practice goals
and practice skills?
• What social work values are embraced?
4. When/with whom would it make the most sense to use this method in practice?
• Target populations
• Those for whom this model is contraindicated
5. Description of treatment process
• Initial phase (e.g., purpose, areas of study and investigation, use of
relationship, client/worker interaction, nature and content of client
participation, nature of worker authority and expertise)
• Assessment (e.g., purpose, limits and range, process of assessment phase,
client/worker interaction, nature and content of client’s participation;
emphasis on strengths vs. weaknesses; nature of worker authority and
expertise; relationship of assessment to theoretical bases; underpinnings;
expected outcomes of assessment phase)
• Treatment (e.g., goals [implicit and explicit]; focus of work; strategies and
techniques used [empirical support, practice wisdom)]
• Termination (e.g., how decided, how carried out)
• How does this theory inform research methods and topics?
midterm exam for African History Humanities Assignment Help
Midterm Examination Review
Nile Valley civilizations
Transatlantic Slave Trade
Societies with Slaves
Fugitive Slave Act
The Middle Passage
Possible Essay Questions:
The transatlantic slave trade is the most consequential and transformative aspect of the development of the African Diaspora. Discuss the development of the slave trade. Who was involved? What places and peoples were impacted? What was the human cost? How did the slave trade precipitate the diaspora? In Part One of Homegoing (Effia – Abena), how has Gyasi complicated our understanding of the slave trade and slavery? Does literature/fiction add to our historical understanding of the diaspora? If so, how?
Slavery established a racial hierarchy throughout the Diaspora. How did race-based slavery develop? How were racial differences codified in the law? Did racial slavery differ across the diaspora? If so, how?
During slavery, enslaved people used a variety of methods to resist their captivity. Discuss at least two methods with great detail.
(I need answer form these tow books which are attached on file .Also, I need the Answer organized.
68 Riots in DC to write a dialectical journal Humanities Assignment Help
Assignment RUBRIC (scoring guide):
Pick one primary source about the ’68 Riots in DC to write a dialectical journal (explained below). You can use any available image from those on this course page (see course “Files” on the left) or any available text source on the course page. Feel free to expand on the image and text that we looked at on the first day. If you explore the course materials on Canvas you may find material that you’d like to use instead. Just be sure it is a primary source (an original source). An explanation of a dialectical Journal is below. Also be sure to look at the rubric for the assignment (above).
The term “Dialectic” means “the art or practice of arriving at the truth by using conversation involving question and answer.” Think of your dialectical journal as a series of conversations with the source (image or text) observed during this course. The process is meant to help you develop a better understanding of the sources themselves. Use your journal to incorporate your personal responses to the text or image, your ideas about the themes in the course and our class discussions. You will find that it is a useful way to process what you’re reading, prepare yourself for group discussion, and gather textual or visual evidence for your analysis.
- As you read, choose passages that stand out to you and record them in the left-hand column of a T-chart (ALWAYS include page numbers). If the source is an image, choose people, places, things that stand out and record them in the left-hand column (include the citation).
- In the right column, write your response to the text/image (ideas/insights, questions, reflections, and comments on each passage).
- If you choose, you can label your responses using the following codes:
- (Q) Question – ask about something in the passage that is unclear
- (C) Connect – make a connection to your life, the world, or another text
- (P) Predict – anticipate what will occur based on what’s in the passage
- (CL) Clarify – answer earlier questions or confirm/disaffirm a prediction
- (R) Reflect – think deeply about what the passage means in a broad sense – not just to the characters in the story. What conclusions can you draw about the world, about human nature, or just the way things work?
- (E) Evaluate – make a judgment about the character(s), their actions, or what the author is trying to say
Sample Dialectical Journal entry: List of Deaths Positively Established In Connection With the Civil Disturbances in Washington, D.C. April 5-7, 1968
Passages from the text
Comments & Questions
“He states, he had an adult held at bay by gun point and at this time the decedent, Thomas Williams, raced past in front of him, striking his out-stretched hand, which was holding his service revolver. The pistol discharged striking the decedent.” (List of Deaths, entry 1)
(R) I struggle with this explanation. The reason I struggle is that, much like more recent police shootings of unarmed youth, there is a possibility that it happened exactly in this way. On the other hand, there is an equal possibility that the explanation is fabricated. Video has completely changed police accountability. We will never have video of the shooting of Thomas Williams. With that said, video may not have brought more clarity to Williams’ death. A riot is a chaotic event. The officer responsible for the shooting was simply doing his job; at least he didn’t shoot Williams in the back.
I also want to know more about Williams. Was he a good kid or did he have a police record. But I don’t want to know this to show that he deserved to die or anything like that. I want to know because I am curious what kind of fourteen year old would want to be in the thick of a riot with fires and guns and looting and chaos reigning all around. It is sad that a fourteen year old would be impacted by the feelings of desperation of being black in 1968 (or today) in the US, the helplessness that forced all ages to go out and burn down their own neighborhoods in an act of civil disobedience that brought attention to their plight.
Choosing Passages from the Text:
Look for quotes that seem significant, powerful, thought provoking or puzzling. For example, you might record:
- Effective &/or creative use of stylistic or literary devices
- Passages that remind you of your own life or something you’ve seen before
- Structural shifts or turns in the plot
- A passage that makes you realize something you hadn’t seen before
- Examples of patterns: recurring images, ideas, colors, symbols or motifs.
- Passages with confusing language or unfamiliar vocabulary
- Events you find surprising or confusing
- Passages that illustrate a particular character or setting
Responding To the Text:
You can respond to the text in a variety of ways. The most important thing to remember is that your observations should be specific and detailed. You can write as much as you want for each entry. You must type your journals.
- Raise questions about the beliefs and values implied in the text
- Give your personal reactions to the passage
- Discuss the words, ideas, or actions of the author or character(s)
- Tell what it reminds you of from your own experiences
- Write about what it makes you think or feel
- Agree or disagree with a character or the author
Sample Sentence Starters:
I really don’t understand this because…
I really dislike/like this idea because…
I think the author is trying to say that…
This passage reminds me of a time in my life when…
If I were (name of character) at this point I would…
This part doesn’t make sense because…
This character reminds me of (name of person) because…
Higher Level Responses
- Analyze the text for use of literary devices (tone, structure, style, imagery)
- Make connections between different characters or events in the text
- Make connections to a different text (or film, song, etc…)
- Discuss the words, ideas, or actions of the author or character(s)
- Consider an event or description from the perspective of a different character
- Analyze a passage and its relationship to the story as a whole
U.S. Healthcare System Health Medical Assignment Help
Prepare a paper that addresses the following issues.
- Evaluate the main strengths and weaknesses of the U.S. health care system.
- What should the U.S. health care system look like?
Your paper should include the following:
- 4-5 in length, not including the title and reference pages.
- Three to five peer reviewed references cited in the assignment. Remember, you must support your thinking/opinions and prior knowledge with references; all facts must be supported; in-text references used throughout the assignment must be included in an APA-formatted reference list. (References should be current, not more than five years old; additional references articles from the popular press such as the WSJ and Washington Post should also be considered.)
- Formatted according to APA
Strategic management paper Business Finance Assignment Help
In this paper, examine your organization’s generic and diversification strategies, its international moves, and its ethics, social responsibility, and environmental sustainability practices. Submit your work in your assignment folder in the form of an approximate 2,000-word double-spaced APA-formatted paper. The title page, reference list, and any appendices are not included in this suggested word count. You do not need to include an abstract.
Organization is : Raytheon
Your paper should address these topics:
- Your organization’s generic strategy or strategies.
- Any diversification strategies the organization pursues.
- Any international moves made by your organization. Does it operate internationally? In what format(s)?
- What ethics policies and practices does your organization have in place?
- Does your organization practice social responsibility? In what way(s)?
- What are your organization’s environmental sustainability practices?
Strategic management paper Business Finance Assignment Help[supanova_question]
Short Story text analysis Humanities Assignment Help
I have a short story analysis task to submit.
In writing this analysis, please consider how the short story functions as a whole. Please avoid merely describing the plot and, instead, analyse how the text functions as a rewriting of a traditional fairy tale.
Alongside this, your analysis should contain evidence of close reading as you zoom in to focus on some of the textual details of the story. Crucially, this includes the way in which the text is written: the choice of language; the structure of sentences; the use of imagery; and so on.
Can you help me with these sociology question by watching these videos. Humanities Assignment Help
Use this link to answer each question: https://www.ted.com/talks/john_mcwhorter_txtng_is_…
1. In contrast to what many older generations believe about texting, discuss McWhorter’s views on the subject. What does he think and why?
According to McWhorter’s views; texting is a new form of fingered-speech; he says that people can write the way they talk through texting because people no longer capitalize words, obey spelling rules, or the grammar. According to him, there is an emerging complexity such as LOL that facilitates the speed and packeted nature of real speech. LOL means laughing out loud. He also considers that texting is a form of speech because when one talks, he/she does not consider capitalizing names or putting commas and question marks where they belong. People produce sounds, not written language. “Texting leaves out many of these conventions, particularly among the young, who make extensive use of electronic communication tools” (McWhorter, n.d).
2. Describe the similarities McWhorter draws between speaking and texting.
According to McWhorter both texting and speaking ignores punctuation and capitalization. When it comes to texting no one thinks about capital letters or punctuation this is similar to speaking because when individuals speak no one thinks about capital letters or punctuation. You also find that texting is not written language. It much more closely resembles the kind of language we have had for so many more years: spoken language that is conveyed through talking. Texting is seen as fingered speech, because we can write the way we talk and it’s a very interesting thing.
3. Explain how “lol” has evolved over the years.
According to Mcwhorter, “lol’ emerged from the abbreviation of laughing out loud; however, it has come come to be something far subtler. according to him, “It’s a marker of empathy of accommodation.” Its evolution can be compared to a pragmatic particle “yo.”
4. Discuss McWhorter’s purpose for drawing a connection between various individuals from various points in time (i.e. the professor, a schoolteacher, the President of Harvard, a superintendent and a poor man, among others).
McWhorter’s has featured the use of language in different phases of life and era. For example, the use of phrases abbreviations can be used to emphasize or divert from the main topic. The use of drawing connections between various individuals is to allow an understanding of the use of language techniques in the various positions of life and periods. The various examples of people uses such as the professor, a schoolteacher, the President of Harvard, a superintendent and a poor man, among others show that everyone uses language and can be allowed to use as much as they are in line with the rules and it can be understood.
5. What is the last thing McWhorter says he would want to know if he had the ability to go into the future? What would he do with this knowledge?
Use this link to answer each question: https://www.ted.com/talks/patricia_ryan_ideas_in_a…
1. What does Ryan say regarding why the reasons for teaching English have changed?
According to Patricia Ryan, the reason teaching English has changed is because everybody wants to have an English education and those individuals who are not English native speakers have to pass a test. Additionally, English education has changed from being a mutually beneficial practice to becoming a massive international business. Part of the reason for this is the prestige associated with universities in English speaking countries so everybody wants to have an English education.
2. Discuss some of the reasons Ryan explains the TOEFL is unfair.
3. What point dos Ryan make when she tells the story about two English scientists?
4. Toward the end of her talk, Ryan talks about Evan Wadongo, a young boy from Kenya who won the Hero’s Award. What did he invent and why?
5. When Wadongo received his award, he said “The children can lead Africa from…a dark continent, to a light continent.” Why does Ryan find his words to be so significant?
PSY 630 Rapid Review Humanities Assignment Help
I have included the scholar refe you must include three doesnt matter which ones you chose. THEY MUST BE INCLUDED along with any other refernces you may want to include.
Rapid Review 1
Select a psychoactive drug that is of pharmacological interest to you, but not one you will review as part of your Critical Review. For this paper, you may choose drugs of abuse; however, the paper must focus on the pharmacology of the drug and not on the social or addictive aspects. If you focus on addiction and social impact, your paper will not receive credit.
In addition to the text, research a minimum of three peer-reviewed articles published within the last five years on your selected drug. Prepare a three-page summary of the drug using the PSY630 Rapid Review Example paper (Links to an external site.) as a guide.
In your Rapid Review, analyze and explain the pharmacological aspects of the drug as they relate to the following: neurotransmitters affected, receptors, route of administration, half-life, doses, side effects, drug interactions, contraindications, and other important facets of the drug. Explain these aspects of the drug in terms of the psychiatric disorders indicated for the drug and the issue(s) associated with that use. If there is no accepted therapeutic use for the drug, evaluate and describe the actions of the drug with regard to the abuse process.
- Must be three to five double-spaced pages in length, excluding title page and references page, and it must be formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center. (Links to an external site.)
- Must include a title page with the following:
- Title of paper
- Your name
- Course name and number
- Your instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- Must address the topic of the paper with critical thought.
- Must use at least three peer-reviewed sources in addition to the text.
- Must document all sources in APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include a separate references page that is formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
Can you answer these questions about sociology? Humanities Assignment Help
1. Meslin argues that most people do care and want to become involved. Do you agree or disagree with him?
2. Describe at least three obstacles that people may face in getting involved.
3. Describe at least two changes that you would make to encourage people to be more involved in their communities and nation.
4. Are you involved in your community? Why or why not? What would encourage you to be more involved?
use this link to answer questions: https://www.ted.com/talks/dave_meslin_the_antidote…
1. Why is communication important to collective behavior?
2. How is the internet affecting collective behavior?
3.How do sites like Wikipedia and Thinkcycle illustrate the cooperation possible on the internet?
4. Think about a problem that you see in the world. How could cooperation and collaboration help solve this issue?
use this link to answer questions: https://www.ted.com/talks/howard_rheingold_on_coll…