Quantitative Reasoning: Signature Assignment, math homework help Mathematics Assignment Help. Quantitative Reasoning: Signature Assignment, math homework help Mathematics Assignment Help.
The purpose of this assignment is to use skills you have learned throughout all five weeks of the course. You will be able to apply what you have learned to solve a real world problem that you could solve in your future career.
Create a 5- to 7-minute PowerPoint® presentation including:
- One slide on your topic and question (approximately one minute) (CLO 2.1.2*).
- Which topic and question did you choose?
- Why does it interest you?
- One to two slides of your visuals (approximately 2 to 3 minutes) (CLO2.2.1* & 2.2.3*).
- These should be clear, neat, organized, and labeled.
- Explain why you chose to create these and what you can conclude from the visuals.
- How do these visuals support your conclusion?
- One slide for a conclusion (approximately one minute) (CLO 2.2.2* & 2.1.2*).
- Restate your topic and question and give your answer to the scenario.
- Discuss how your topic and question relate to life.
- Discuss what you learned from this project.
- Include detailed speaker notes for each slide.
Consider the following questions when creating your speaker notes:
- Why did you choose your topic?
- How did you come to your conclusion? Was there limits that you needed to factor in to draw you conclusion (i.e time in a day)?
- Which regression did you choose? Why?
Quantitative Reasoning: Signature Assignment, math homework help Mathematics Assignment Help[supanova_question]
list five staple convenience goods that you or your household buys on a regular basis, marketing homework help Business Finance Assignment Help
Type the answers to the assignment’s questions. Use complete sentences unless the question says otherwise. You will have more than one day to complete an assignment. At the end of each day, be sure to save your progress.
Review Lesson 4 of the Course Overview for instructions about turning in your assignments.
Assignment 3: Business Types
In Section 3, you learned about business types. Now, you’ll apply what you learned.
1. List five staple convenience goods that you or your household buys on a regular basis. (You do not need to use complete sentences. 2.5 points)
2. List three impulse convenience goods that you or someone you know has purchased. (You do not need to use complete sentences. 2.5 points)
3. Describe a shopping good that you or someone you know purchased. What kind of research did you or that person do before buying the product? (1-5 sentences. 3.0 points)
4. Choose an example of a company you could start, and decide which business structure would make the most sense for that type of company (sole proprietorship, partnership, LLC, C corporation, S corporation, or nonprofit corporation). Explain why this structure would be good for this type of company. Give at least 3 reasons. (3-6 sentences paragraphs. 6.0 points)
5. If you were starting a new business, describe at least three departments to the company that you would need right away. Why are these departments so important? (1-5 sentences. 3.0 points)
6. Describe a product that you think has saturated its market. What makes you think it has saturated its market? (1-5 sentences. 3.0 points)
Accounting analysis, Excel and summary Business Finance Assignment Help
Purpose of Assignment
The purpose of this assignment is to expose you to the basic process involved in the analysis of the cash flow statement.
Resources: Appendix A of Financial Accounting: Tools for Business Decision Making
Note: This is a two part assignment.
Answer questions A-F in problem CT12-1 in Financial Accounting (p. 640).
Provide an 875-word analysis of your findings.
Include conclusions concerning the management of the company’s cash.
Complete a 1,050-word summary of findings and recommendations from the following questions:
- What is the par or stated value per share of Apple’s common stock?
- What percentage of Apple’s authorized common stock was issued at September 27, 2014?
- How many shares of common stock were outstanding at September 28, 2013, and at September 27, 2014?
- Calculate the payout ratio, earnings per share, and return on common stockholders’ equity for 2014.
Use the Week 5 Excel® spreadsheet and submit with your analysis and summary.
Click the Assignment Files tab to submit your assignment.
Excel preparation Business Finance Assignment Help
Purpose of Assignment
comprehensive case requires students to evaluate a static budget and
prepare flexible budgets to meet managerial needs. Students are required
to calculate and analyze variances and discuss how variances are
critical to managerial decision making.
Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP), U.S. Securities and
Exchange Committee (SEC), Green Pastures Static Budget Income Statement
Pastures is a 400-acre farm on the outskirts of the Kentucky Bluegrass,
specializing in the boarding of broodmares and their foals. A recent
economic downturn in the thoroughbred industry has led to a decline in
breeding activities, and it has made the boarding business extremely
competitive. To meet the competition, Green Pastures planned in 2017 to
entertain clients, advertise more extensively, and absorb expenses
formerly paid by clients such as veterinary and blacksmith fees.
budget report for 2017 is presented as an attachment. As shown, the
static income statement budget for the year is based on an expected
21,900 boarding days at $25 per mare. The variable expenses per mare per
day were budgeted: feed $5, veterinary fees $3, blacksmith fees $0.25,
and supplies $0.55. All other budgeted expenses were either semi-fixed
During the year, management decided not to replace a
worker who quit in March, but it did issue a new advertising brochure
and did more entertaining of clients.
PART 1: Show Complete calculations / Computations and your work in Microsoft® Excel®.
name your ecosystem, environmental science assignment help Science Assignment Help
Question 1 . In two to three paragraphs, name your ecosystem, tell where it is (including state and nearest town), state its limits, discuss why defining limits is important, and include any data you collected during your study of the physical limits of the ecosystem. Explain why this ecosystem is an open system. You may include a photograph or map of your ecosystem, but these are not mandatory. Be clear, thorough, and scientifically accurate.
In one to three paragraphs, list and discuss all the abiotic factors you noted in your study. Include but do not limit yourself to temperature, precipitation, soils, and water flow. Be clear, thorough, and scientifically accurate. Include maps that show abiotic conditions, such as local soils, if possible.
In one to three paragraphs, list and discuss all the biotic factors you noted in your study. Include animals, plants, and other organisms. Be clear, thorough, and scientifically accurate.
In one to three paragraphs, describe dynamic changes that have occurred in the ecosystem you chose. Consider whether your ecosystem is degraded, restored, or neither, and list organisms that were once in the ecosystem but are no longer there.
QMB homework, questions on pearson Mathematics Assignment Help
Calculate the correlation coefficient for the following ordered pairs.
(Round to three decimal places as needed.)
question like this there is 3 homework and each one about 20 questions.
due at midnight tonight.
QMB homework, questions on pearson Mathematics Assignment Help[supanova_question]
Excel Case 2 Mathematics Assignment Help
In Excel Case #2, we are going to calculate the weighted average cost of capital for the Federal Express Corporation. Here is a profile of the company:
FedEx Corporation provides transportation, e-commerce, and business services worldwide. The company’s FedEx Express segment offers shipping services for delivery of packages and freight. Its FedEx Ground segment provides business and residential money-back guaranteed ground package delivery services; and consolidates and delivers low-weight and less time-sensitive business-to-consumer packages. The company’s FedEx Freight segment offers less-than-truckload and freight delivery services. As of May 31, 2018, it operated approximately 27,000 vehicles and 370 service centers. The company’s FedEx Services segment provides sales, marketing, information technology, communications, customer, technical support, billing and collection, and other back-office support services. It also offers FedEx Mobile, a suite of solutions to track packages, create shipping labels, view account-specific rate quotes, and access drop-off location information; FedEx Office, a suite of printing and shipping management solutions for copying and digital printing, professional finishing, document creation, direct mail, signs and graphics, computer rentals, Wi-Fi, and corporate print solutions; and packing services, supplies, and boxes, as well as FedEx Express and FedEx Ground shipping services. The company’s Corporate, Other and Eliminations segment offers international trade services in customs brokerage, and ocean and air freight forwarding services; cross-border enablement and technology solutions, and e-commerce transportation solutions; integrated supply chain management solutions; time-critical shipment services; critical inventory and service parts logistics, 3-D printing, and technology repair. This segment also provides international trade advisory services, including assistance with the customs-trade partnership against terrorism program; and publishes customs duty and tax information. FedEx Corporation was founded in 1971 and is headquartered in Memphis, Tennessee.
Inflation and Analyses of Monetary Policies Economics Assignment Help
Purpose of Assignment
This assignment will introduce students to the U.S.
Department of Labor’s Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS) data and provide
students with the skills to calculate inflation and interpret the
Consumer Price Index (CPI). Note: The BLS is the primary source
of information on inflation, but their data is re-posted in other
sources, such as the St. Louis Federal Reserve FRED site, among others.
Resources: Tutorial help on Excel® and Word functions can be found on the Microsoft® Office website. There are also additional tutorials via the web offering support for Office products.
Use an internet search or
the University Library to locate information on the Consumer Price Index
(CPI). Internet sites you might find useful include the Bureau of Labor
Statistics (BLS) and the Federal Reserve of St. Louis FRED web site
although you are allowed to use other sources.
Develop a minimum 700-word analysis of inflation by including the following:
- Choose a product or service you currently consume/use, such as
apparel or educational services, that is included in the CPI’s “market
basket.” Find the annual CPI index numbers for your chosen good or
service for the years 1995, 2005, 2010, and 2015. Enter those index
numbers in an Excel® file and calculate the percent change
(inflation rates) in those index numbers from 1995 to 2005, from 1995 to
2010, and from 1995 to 2015.
- Analyze the trends in overall inflation over the last five years and
whether your income has kept pace with inflation. How has inflation
over the last five years affected you and/or your family?
- Discuss how a business manager, such as a human resources manager, might use CPI statistics.
Cite a minimum of three scholarly, peer-reviewed references.
Null hypothesis vs Alternative hypothesis paper Mathematics Assignment Help
Using Microsoft Excel, you will need to create “sample data” to correlate to the written part of your assignment in Part 2 below. Please make sure that you have the following output:
- Calculate the minimum
- Calculate the maximum
- Calculate the mean
- Calculate the standard deviation
- Select an appropriate figure for the data
Using MS Word create a document in APA format that includes the following:
• Cover Page
• Introduction (summary of the paper’s contents)
• Body paragraphs that address the following:
- Select an area that interests you and develop a hypothesis
- State the null and alternative hypotheses
- Make a decision about the null hypothesis
- Assume the research indicates your hypothesis is not accurate. Create a conclusion from the analysis of the “sample data” (you will construct this in Microsoft Excel to fit your needs for this paper).
- Relate the results of the analysis to the research hypothesis (how has this data helped you further your research and what will happen next)
• Reference Page
• Image(s) from Microsoft Excel
- Print screen the image(s) by having the image displayed on your screen and then holding down both the CTRL button and the END button which should have the PRTSC function on it.
- Go to the MS Word document and hold down both the CTRL button and the V button.
• Any computations that were not done in Microsoft Excel for the data set should be listed separately under the image(s).
Making Acquaintances: Differences and Similarities in United Arab Emirates Writing Assignment Help
1) provide a brief two-page cultural write-up relating to United Arab Emirates country
a. Historical background
b. Communication styles (language, both verbal and non-verbal)
c. Beliefs (religion, family, nature, etc.)
d. Society structure (gender equality, role of children, family, ethnic groups, leaders, government, political
Each student will provide a two-page list of ‘Reasons for Codes of Cultural Behavior’ for tourists visiting United Arab Emirates country. This list will explain to tourists why it is important that they follow each of the Do’s and
Don’ts (that you listed in your Making Acquaintances: Do’s and Don’t’s assignment), from the hosts’ cultural
(values of the culture) perspective, and should include the following: (40 points)
a. Five major ‘Do’s’ for tourists
i. At least one appropriate value orientation of the culture for each ‘Do’ (20 points) (Describe in detail
one distinct value orientation for each Do. Do not repeat value orientations for the items on the list of
b. Five major ‘Don’ts’ for tourists
i. At least one appropriate value orientation of the culture for each ‘Don’t’ (20 points) (Describe in
detail one distinct value orientation for each Don’t. Do not repeat value orientations for the items on
the list of Don’t’s.)
3. Each student will provide APA-style citations within the text whenever applicable and compile a list of APA-style
references (reference page) for all resources used in his/her write-up. See Do and Don’t file to use it in the assignment and see the sample below and do the same . (see attach files for more details )