Questions Assignment Help. Questions Assignment Help.
You have been hired as a consultant to improve the quality of undergraduate education due to your extensive experience and expertise in engineering education. Please answer the following questions and use the front and back of this sheet as needed. Finish the semester strong and have a wonderful Holiday Vacation!
- What is the architecture of an exciting lab experiment? Develop an exciting and engaging lab experiment for an Elementary, Middle, or High School audience and write up a proposal for implementing the lab. Be specific about the equipment needed, the type of data collected and other aspects of the lab and report.
- Select a topic of your choice and develop a question that can be addressed using the scientific method. Describe how what you learned in class this semester could be used to solve/answer the question and give specific details.
Questions Assignment Help[supanova_question]
Did the elevator speech clearly describe the process of gene editing Health Medical Assignment Help
Construct your 2 posts by answering the following questions for each colleague whose video you are assessing:
- Did the elevator speech clearly describe the process of gene editing? After you review this speech, would you be able to use what is provided to explain the basics of gene editing to a colleague?
- After you reviewed the elevator speech, were you able to clearly summarize what the student’s own evaluation of the ethics of this technology is as it relates to human germline modification?
- Is the elevator speech presented to you in a way that is engaging and/or persuasive? Explain.
- What one thing would you suggest be changed in this elevator speech? And why.
- What did the author of this elevator speech do really well?
Answer individually to each of the videos with the above questions. One is a 6mins video and the other is a 9 mins video.
Someone can help me with my proyect Business Finance Assignment Help
please follow the instructions provided on the word document:
- You are an assistant to Blake Harper, a partner in Parma Disaster Recovery in Atlanta, Georgia. The firm offers training and consulting services to companies that want to prepare for or recover from disasters, including natural disasters. Blake asks you to help him automate client information entry, review current sales data, and determine whether the firm should expand into Florida.
- Modify and arrange the form controls to improve the layout as follows:
- Align the Disaster prevention check box and the Disaster detection check box using Align Top formatting.
- Align the Management training check box and the Disaster detection check box using Align Left formatting.
- Format the Disaster detection check box so that it has a cell link to cell $C$30.
- In Design Mode, select the Option Button 8 option button and then use the text Training to replace the placeholder text.
- In cell D17, create a formula using the INDEX function to return the value from the named range Request_type (which represents the range A27:A29) based on the value in cell E26.
- Exit Design Mode, and then test the worksheet by adding a client record as follows:
Go to the Home Page worksheet. Add a background image to the worksheet, using the support file Support_SC_EX16_CS8-11a_Background.jpg, to make the user interface more attractive.
Write a 2-3 page Grade Justification for English class Writing Assignment Help
Please read the requirement clearly, Thank you very much.
PROMPT: In 2-3 double-spaced typed pages (750-1,000 words) persuade your instructor in a thesis-driven argument that you deserve an “A” in English 100 class.
Backstory: Everyone wants to pass this class. Most of you want to pass this class with an “A”. I don’t blame you, but such a grade must be earned. Did you earn it? How so? Convince me. Let’s say you didn’t; you know you didn’t. Convince me otherwise. Be smart and resourceful. Think about all we have learned in this class and put it into practice right here in this essay. Show me that you have earned it.
This brings to light a few questions this essay should address:
What does it mean to earn an “A”?
What did we learn in this class? Have you mastered it? Show me; don’t just tell me you did. Demonstrate your ability to think, reason, argue, and write grammatically-correct persuasive arguments, complete with a counterargument, and keeping the audience in mind. Don’t bore me with what you think I want to hear. Be creative. Be sophisticated. Be amazing. Shine!
How much should the points you earned be taken into consideration? Here is the breakdown of the grading as stated on the syllabus:
Weekly Work Online………………….60% (10% every week)
Was there any grade you got that you felt was unfair? Why was it unfair? What grade should it have been? How would that then affect your overall grade in class?
How much should “effort” be taken into account versus “skills” acquired and demonstrated? Think about the Course Objectives for this class:
Course Objectives: At the end of this class, you should be able to do the following:
1.Research and report information relevant to the essay topic, investigating a variety of media, and cite sources in MLA format
2.Critically assess assumptions, your own and sources’, underlying the research materials
3.Analyze and select information to support your thesis statement
4.Synthesize research and your own ideas to draft an effective argument
5.Distinguish between fact and opinion in evaluating source materials
6.Recognize common fallacies of logic which might weaken an argument
7.Write a clear, coherent, well-developed argumentative essay adhering to MLA format
8.Participate in class debates and discussions
9.Organize, research, and write a significant research paper, citing primary and secondary sources in MLA format, based on a central thesis statement and critical thinking about the relevant issues.
Did the instructor meet the Course Objectives in the material presented – reading & course material, writing, and assignments? Consider how this may impact how you should be graded.
Ultimately, as your instructor, I reserve the right to determine final grades. I will absolutely honor the syllabus and the Course Objectives for this course; however how well you persuade me in this essay could positively impact your grade some, or even considerably. This essay will NOT negatively impact the grade you have in this class prior to writing this essay. I will grade this essay based on the same criteria as I have graded the previous three essays when it comes to its meeting the effectiveness of a persuasive argument. So, the score you get on this will have some impact on your overall grade (it is worth 10%).
Format: Essays should be typed and saved as a Microsoft Word Document (.doc) file, and they will be graded according to three general criteria: adherence to the assignment, quality of content, and skill of English usage. Every essay should be in MLA format: double-spaced—including the title and your setup information (name, course, instructor, date)—and have 1-inch margins all around.
Math Paper on Approval Voting Writing Assignment Help
Good day, I need a 5-6 doubled-spaced page, APA-6th edition research paper on the topic of “Approval voting” covering the following topics:
1) what is approval voting and how it works
2) the history of approval voting with real-life examples
3) why some people like approval voting
4) the experience of professional societies who have tried approval voting
5) Define each of the criteria below and give a mathematical proof of whether or not approval voting satisfies the following criteria:
– Pareto criterion
– Independence of irrelevant alternatives criterion
– monotonincity criterion
– majority criterion
– Condorcet Winner criterion
You must be a native, U.S. English speaker (people outside the U.S. should NOT bid) with lots of experience writing APA term papers.
This paper must have at least 5 legitimate sources and there must be in text citations, and absolutely no plagiarism.
This paper must be written in proper, academic, U.S. English with excellent sentence structure, coherence, flow, proper grammar, and absolutely no spelling or grammatical errors. The paper should be able to read professionally.
You must be familiar with mathematical proofs and the concepts described for this paper.
Please do not bid if you cannot do this paper. I need very high quality work for this paper. Thank you.
Option 1: Ensuring That Meetings Lead to Action Business Finance Assignment Help
Think back to a recent meeting you attended that was not effective. A good meeting planner can overcome this inertia by performing four steps:
- Assign specific tasks to specific people.
- Review all actions and responsibilities at the end of the meeting.
- Provide a meeting summary with assigned deliverables included.
- Follow up on action items in a reasonable time (Barrett, 2014, p. 303-304).
Explain each of these steps and describe how each step could be implemented to improve the meeting’s effectiveness. Be sure to clearly articulate the strategy to resolve the conflict.
Here are some questions to consider when writing your paper: (not required)
- Who called the meeting?
- What was it about?
- Was there an agenda?
- Was the purpose of the meeting accomplished?
- After the meeting, were minutes distributed that outlined tasks and deadlines?
- During the meeting, what role did you play all or most of the time (leader, scribe, facilitator, etc.)?
- What could have been done to make the meeting more effective?
Refer to this week’s readings for more information on the four steps. Your paper should be 3-4 pages in length, and conform to CSU-Global Guide to Writing and APA Requirements, and include appropriate references. The CSU-Global library is a great place to locate these resources. Refer to the rubric for grading details.
Option 1: Ensuring That Meetings Lead to Action Business Finance Assignment Help[supanova_question]
Planning the Engagement to Drafting the Final Report for the Audit of APOLLO SHOES, INC. Business Finance Assignment Help
Planning the Engagement to Drafting the Final Report for the Audit of APOLLO SHOES, INC.
The case study is attached via word document. You need to perform the following task:
- Audit PP&E (see pg. 121)
- ICP-1 (Memo discussing responsibilities for auditing the controls…) (see pg. 131)
- L-4 (Substantive payroll procedures) (see pg. 131)
- R-1 (look at revenues) (see pg. 139)
- X-1 (look at expenses) (see pg. 139)
- Use analytic procedures for those that should be comparable to those in the previous year (see pg. 139)
- Double-check the board of directors’ minutes for explanations of fluctuations (see pg. 139)
- Prepare a memo (to be placed in the A series with the financial statements) on these subsequent events and how you believe we should address them (see pg. 143)
- You need to draft a proposed management representation letter(see pg. 146)
- You need to also draft the management certification statement required by Sarbanes-Oxley. (see pg. 146)
- Propose the adjustments to the financial statements you believe necessary for Arnold to give the standard unmodified report on the Apollo Shoes financial statements (see pg. 147)
Benchmark assignment for nursing Health Medical Assignment Help
It is important to understand how borrowed theory can help you in your everyday environment as a nurse. In the previous assignment, you identified a practical problem that emerged from the evidence in the extant literature or professional practice, and you explored how middle-range theory could be applied to solve the problem. In this assignment, you will explore and apply borrowed theory to solve the specific problem that you identified previously, and you will synthesize the applications of the middle-range theory and the borrowed theory into the most appropriate solution to the problem.
Consider the problem that you described in the previous assignments and the instructor feedback about those assignments.
Write a paper (1,750 to 2,000 words) that describes how borrowed theory can be applied to the identified problem. The paper should include the following:
- A brief summary of the problem including the potential middle-range theory that could be applied.
- A description of a borrowed theory that could be applied to the problem. Is this borrowed theory appropriate to your identified problem?
- A brief history of the borrowed theory’s origins.
- A discussion of how the borrowed theory has been previously applied.
- A discussion of the application of the borrowed theory to the identified problem. How would your practice change by incorporating this theory?
- A discussion of how application of both the borrowed theory and the middle-range theory can be integrated to create the most appropriate solution to the identified problem.
Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is not required.
This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
You are required to submit this assignment to Turnitin.
Language essay Writing Assignment Help
choose one of the articles attached below and please follow the guide line to write an essay that satisfies a international teacher who does not speak english. please include the Crystal terms.
- You should have at least one article on a related theme that you will base your work on
(you are encouraged to cite other article(s) beyond the one you are focusing on).
- You might use these links in connection to your topic (https://www.ethnologue.com and http://www.omniglot.com)
- Do not merely repeat the author’s position—evaluate the author’s position.
- Develop thoughts logically.
- You are encouraged to both agree and disagree with the authors. Explain why you agree or disagree.
- Consult reference works (Crystal’s book) for at least 10 terms/concepts that you should incorporate into your paper/presentation. (For example: BILINGUALISM)
- Express concepts in your own words as much as possible. Document all quotations, paraphrases, and important ideas that are not your own, even if they are from course materials.
- Reference list. (Works used in the paper should be listed at the end of the paper in the reference list. For example:
Lera Boroditsky, “Lost in Translation”, The Wall Street Journal, July 23, 2010.
I will attach the additional files including required text when tutor is selected
Week 3 IP: Community Corrections– Types of Sanctions Business Finance Assignment Help
The deliverable length for this assignment should be between 1,200-1,500 words long
- Provide an example (in the form of a scenario) of individualized justice in which the victim is the community.
- Provide an example (in the form of a scenario) of individualized justice in which the victim is an individual.
- For each example, provide an appropriate sanction. Justify your answer.
Your instructor will provide you with the defendant scenario in preparation for the Key Assignment. What state probation program will you apply to this scenario?
The following is the scenario:
Name: John E. Orchids
DOB: December 1, 1995
- First misdemeanor at age of 12 for public nuisance
- Second misdemeanor for truancy
NOTE: Juvenile records are protected by the court and detailed information is not available.
Probation/Parole History: None
Official version of the offense: Orchids was detained for loitering. When he was searched, the officer found in his possession 1/6 of 1 ounce of a substance identified as marijuana. Possession of any unauthorized drug is a felony offense.
Plea bargain: Council for the defendant is proposing a presentence intervention program (PSIP) of which the arraignment and hearing be transferred to a drug court.
Custody status: Defendant has been released to the custody of the parents with an enforced curfew.
- Gang affiliation: The defendant has no known gang affiliations or organized crime participation. However, he has been counseled for carrying a concealed weapon on one occasion.
- Background and ties to the community: It has been reported that the defendant has been a regular attendee at the local church and participated in several church-sponsored programs to improve the community. He was also an active member of a scouts program through age 16.
- Substance abuse history: This is the first incident offense where an illegal substance was identified. It is pending further interviews with the defendant to determine if there is or is not a substance abuse history.
- Physical health: The defendant is a healthy Caucasian male with no visible scars or tattoos. There are no visible or obvious physical defects noted.
- Mental health: The defendant related that he comes from a loving and supportive family background with a normal childhood and no traumatic incidents he can recall. The defendant has expressed remorse for the problems he has caused his mother in the past and the expense of hiring an attorney.
- Financial circumstances: The defendant resides with parents and has no visible means of self-support.
- Employment history: The defendant has stated he has had summer employment and was allowed to keep what he had earned. He also had received money from relatives and family on his birthday and special occasions but was not allowed to work while attending school.
- Education history: The defendant is a senior and projected to graduate, pending the outcome of this case, in May 2014. The defendant has planned to attend college in the fall of 2014.
- Victim impact statement: There are no known victims or property loss associated with this indictment.
- Military record: The defendant has participated in Reserved Officer Training Corp (ROTC) beginning in his freshman year of high school. The defendant had joined, with the permission of his parents, the State National Guard, attended basic training in the summer between his junior and senior year, and plans to continue his enlistment as a means to pay for college.