Rasmussen College Course Warehouse Company Executive Dashboard Project Writing Assignment Help. Rasmussen College Course Warehouse Company Executive Dashboard Project Writing Assignment Help.
You made it! We are at the end of the course and all the hard work is now completed. However, we still need to put all the puzzle pieces together into a single, consistently formatted document that can be distributed to each of the stake holders. Budget your time wisely as even though the bulk of the work is already completed, there are components that you will add from this module’s work and there will be considerable manipulation and consolidation of your work.
This module we will need to follow the guidelines here:
- Prepare a cover sheet with the company name, the name of the project, your name as project manager, and the date.
- You will need to have a table of contents that include page numbers and appendices where appropriate.
- You will have an executive summary on a page by itself, right after the table of contents.
- You will provide your course project work for Modules 1-5 as individual sections (including appendices where appropriate)
- You will have all your references in a section by itself at the end.
- Charts, diagrams, GANTT Charts, status reports and executive dashboards (both from your discussion this module), etc. will be individual appendices after the modules, but before the References section and all appendices will have letters (e.g. Appendix A: Charts).
- You can highlight the relevant data and copy a spreadsheet and paste it into a MS Word document where required.
- Finally, all headlines, subheads, body text, captions (where appropriate), charts, formulas, references, and other content should be consistent throughout the entire document. This will provide a consistent “look and feel” so that it reflects a single author.
Rasmussen College Course Warehouse Company Executive Dashboard Project Writing Assignment Help[supanova_question]
University of California Los Angeles Foundation of Utilitarianism Discussion Economics Assignment Help
- Describe Bentham’s concept of utility. What did he use it for? What point was he tyrying to make？
- In modern economics we regard “maximization of utility” as the same as Smith’s “pursuit of self-interest”. To “maximize” utility we make economic choices. While “utility” itself is taken to mean both “personal wellbeing” and “satisfaction of want.” ·Name some elements of Bentham’s utility that maximize pleasure but not wellbeing
.Name some options that Sen mentions that maximize wellbeing but not pleasure
·Why might one choose an option that maximizes neither wellbeing or pleasure.
3.From the Garden of Eden story, was Adam’s (or Eve’s) choice to eat the forbidden fruit utility maximizing? Why or why not?
REL 2300 EFSU Comparative Analysis of Views on The Afterlife Discussion Humanities Assignment Help
I’m working on a Political Science case study and need support to help me learn.
you have to read the book the afterlife unveiled
Typed: All papers must be typed. No exceptions.
Paper Size: 8.5 by 11 inches
Margins: Set top and bottom margins at 1 inch; left margin at 1.25 inches and the right margin at 1 inch.
Font: Use a Times New Roman 12 point font.
Spacing: Double space everything within the body of each paragraph and also between paragraphs. Don’t leave extra spacing between paragraphs. Indicate a new paragraph by indenting the first line of the paragraph.
Length: Your paper should have about 4-5 pages of text narrative but no less than 4 pages of text narrative. Your paper may be longer but please try not to exceed 6 pages of text narrative.
Works Cited Page: A list of the published sources that you have relied upon to write your paper should be included in a Works Cited page placed at the end of the paper. You may use any style manual with which you are familiar in order to do this.
Internal Citations: When you quote or refer to specific information in your paper that is taken from various published sources, you should indicate the source using a parenthetical citation. You may use any standard style manual with which you are familiar in order to do this. However, the simplest way to do this is to use parenthetical documentation in appropriate places by including within parentheses the author’s name and a page number/s where the information can be found – for example, (Betty 95-96).
Title Page: On a separate title page, include the following information in centered alignment on the page. About one-third of the way down the page, you should type in the title “A Comparative Analysis of Views on the Afterlife.” Next under this line, print your name. Then, placed lower toward the bottom of the page, you should type in “REL 2300/ World Religions/ day and time of day that your class meets (e.g., TR 10:50am). On the second line underneath, type in the current term (e.g., Fall Term 2020) and on the third line type in “Instructor – Dr. Tishken”
This comparative analysis paper is to be based upon your reading and analysis of the contents of the assigned supplementary book entitled The Afterlife Unveiled by Stafford Betty as well as information on the afterlife beliefs of Christianity and Hinduism as found in your course textbook, Course Packet and additional sources of published information. Since the Course Packet contains more detailed information on the afterlife beliefs of Christians and Hindus in their respective sections than does the textbook, be sure to make use of this information when you are preparing your papers especially for the comparative analyses sections of your paper. In addition, you are expected to consult at least one other additional source of published information regarding the afterlife beliefs of Christians and one other additional source of published information regarding the afterlife beliefs of Hindus. The contents of your essay should be organized according to five separate sections as shown below. Each section should be preceded by the appropriate section heading in bold font and underlined.
In this paragraph you will explain briefly what your essay will cover. Assume that your reader has not seen this assignment sheet and would need some general orientation. Mention briefly some facts regarding Stafford Betty’s life story, his educational credentials, the title of Betty’s book that you will be discussing and the kind of material included in his book. Also inform the reader that you will be comparing Betty’s findings on the afterlife as described in this book with the customary afterlife beliefs of Christians and Hindus. (This introductory paragraph should be about 1/3 to ½ of a page in length.)
- Afterlife According to the Spirits
In this section you should provide an overall description of the key features of the afterlife state as generally described in the various spirit accounts included in Stafford Betty’s book entitled The Afterlife Unveiled. Since there are some differences in the spirits accounts from chapter to chapter in Betty’s book, it is advisable for you to pay special attention to the concluding chapter (pp. 102-115) in Betty’s book where he provides a summarized composite description of what the various spirit communicators have said about the afterlife. Some important features which you should comment on in this section would be the following items:
- Immediately after death, what do the spirits say happens to deceased persons? Do they lose consciousness forevermore, or do they continue to be alert in consciousness while existing in a nonphysical etheric body or do they remain sleeping in their graves awaiting a future bodily resurrection in the apocalyptic end times of the world?
- If deceased persons retain their consciousness after death, what happens to them at least initially? Are they judged by God or by a tribunal of higher spirit beings or do souls do their own self-assessment of their recently concluded earthly lives? If souls are evaluated in some manner, what is the primary basis for the evaluation? Is it based upon a person’s ethical conduct while alive on earth or does it depend primarily upon whether the person held certain religious beliefs or belonged to a specific religion?
- In what kind of heavenly environment are deceased persons who have led relatively decent lives in a moral sense placed? (The spirits often call these pleasant light regions the “Summerlands” but in more modern terminology they might be called the heavenly realms of the “astral plane.”) What types of visual scenery and living environments are found in these heavenly light realms? Are these environmental features subject to modification by the powers of the mind on the part of individual souls existing in these realms? What is the visual appearance of the etheric bodies of souls when they reside in the heavenly realms?
- What do souls do when existing in the “light regions” of the heavenly realms? Do such souls spend time in the visible presence of an embodied God or angels or spiritual masters or other deceased loved ones? Do these souls tend to congregate in heavenly regions along with other souls who formerly lived on earth in a similar cultural society and professed a similar religion? Do souls gain instantaneous enlightenment or perfection when they crossover from the physical realm to the heavenly realms or do they have much the same character and intellectual development as they had in their recently concluded earthly lifetimes? What do these souls do when they are in heaven? Do they spend all their time praising and worshiping God while also existing in eternal rest? Or do souls generally undertake activities that would lead to further personal growth of an intellectual and spiritual nature such as pursuing further learning, working in various occupational pursuits, engaging in hobbies and even enjoying recreational activities?
- What happens to deceased persons who have committed serious criminal acts while on earth or who are steeped in strong negative states of consciousness? In what kind of celestial environment (sometimes called “Shadowlands”) are such souls placed? Are such souls confined and punished in the fiery torments of a traditional hell and separated eternally from the consolation of God’s presence? What is the visual appearance of these darker regions? What emotions are commonly experienced by souls confined in these dark regions? Can such souls who are confined in these “dark” regions eventually attain release and re-locate to the pleasant “light” regions of the heavenly realms? If yes, what changes do they need to make in themselves in order to gain such release?
- Do souls in the heavenly realms customarily reincarnate in the earthly world numerous times in order to grow spiritually and deal with personal karma? (Regarding reincarnation, pay special attention to Betty’s discussion of this issue as item # 44 in the Conclusion chapter of Betty’s book. Finally, do souls also have the option through diligent work in transforming their consciousness of eventually ascending to progressively higher heavenly planes until they merge together with the supreme Godhead? (This section should be about 1 ½ to 2 pages long.)
- Comparisons with the Afterlife Beliefs of Christians
In this section of your essay, you will discuss important similarities and differences between the spirits own descriptions of the afterlife as reported in Betty’s book and the traditional notions of the afterlife that are commonly believed by Christians. It is not sufficient in this section to simply describe what Christians believe about the afterlife. You need to make specific comparisons between what Christians believe and what the spirits say about the afterlife regarding particular features that are experienced in the afterlife realms. Be clear which of your statements refer to similarities and which are differences. Do not over generalize especially in recognizing what may be only broad superficial similarities but beneath the surface lie some important differences. (This section should be about ¾ page to one page in length.)
- Comparisons with the Afterlife Beliefs of Hindus
In this section of your essay, you will discuss important similarities and differences between the spirits own descriptions of the afterlife as reported in Betty’s book and the traditional notions of the afterlife that are commonly believed by Hindus. It is not sufficient in this section to simply describe what Hindus believe about the afterlife. You need to make specific comparisons between what Hindus believe and what the spirits say about the afterlife regarding specific features that are experienced in the afterlife realms. Be clear which of your statements refer to similarities and which are differences. Do not over generalize especially in recognizing what may be only broad superficial similarities but beneath the surface lie some important differences. (This section should be about ¾ page to one page in length.)
In the concluding paragraph of your essay you should sum up your basic findings regarding the afterlife comparisons you presented in the previous two sections. Then offer some suggestions regarding the kinds of rational criteria that an open-minded person might use to figure out which of the various conflicting views on the afterlife that you have discussed in this essay might be the most plausible or worthy of belief. (This section should be about ½ of a page in length.)
University of New Hampshire Python Coding Exam Practice Programming Assignment Help
There are two very short questions about Python by using Jupyter notebook, which take you little time and you have plenty of time to complete the problem. Here is the good news for you, I have the answers of these two questions, which I will send you later, and you can learn from the ideas and methods of this answer, but you couldn’t copy and paste directly and your code is not allowed to be too similar to this answer.
Attached is question you need to solve. There is only one thing you need to pay attention, please make the notes after your codes as detailed as you can. Thank you for your attention.
CIS 3550C Rasmussen College Wk 5 Executive Dashboard Creation Excel Task Writing Assignment Help
Executives are very busy and rely heavily on their direct reports to provide timely, accurate and relevant information. The business world moves very fast and quick, effective decision making is a must for a business to survive, let alone, thrive. To this end, consolidated data, called “rollups” or “executive dashboards” are necessary. A busy executive needs to be able to receive, interpret and visualize data quickly, but still have the important underlying data if closer inspection is required. In this module we will create a consolidated worksheet that will contain 3 important areas that we explored last week: ROI, BE analysis and SWOT. All underlying data may not be duplicated into the reporting document, it could come from many sources, but there are linkages that provide easy-to-recognize summaries on a consolidated page for executive review. There will be no underlying data for the purposes of this project, but understand there are always links to other documents in the real world.
What are some examples of executive dashboards?
This looks very complicated and these examples are very time consuming. Our executive dashboard that we are building this module will still have the information that a well-informed executive would need, but will be more simplified. We will be using MS Excel this module and will have a structured set of steps below to construct our consolidated report, limited to one spreadsheet.
A spreadsheet is made up of horizontal rows and vertical columns. Where the rows and columns intersect into the little rectangles called cells. Rows are numbered and columns are indicated by letters. For example, the very upper left rectangle is referred to A1. If you selected the cell that is in the third column on the fifth row, this would be referred to as C5, and so on. You can type directly into any cell, or you may select a cell by clicking it and typing into the formula box which is the large text entry box in the menu that has fx just to the left of it. This may be a little different than what you are used to, but you will have an interface that is like MS Word. Any formulas for the calculations needed will be provided for you below. This will be different than previous weekly activities in that this is more of a “cookbook” set of instructions to follow. You will need your work from last week, however, to complete this assignment.
Please use this set of instructions to complete your work.
Central Oregon Community Social Welfare Policy Related Issue or Event Discussion Writing Assignment Help
What is the proposed/currently enacted social policy?
Who introduced the policy? What was the intent or purpose?
Who does it impact/effect?
Based on your professional “social worker” opinion, does the proposed/enacted policy have a positive or negative effect on those impacted? Why? How so?
How is the proposed/enacted policy relevant to social work and social workers?
Why should social workers be aware of this social policy?
What should social workers know about this social policy
How can social workers educate clients about the policy?
What should clients know about this social policy?
Using a recently covered social welfare policy related issue or event, you will be expected to produce two (2) 2-3 page paper addressing why the issue/event is relevant, who the issue/event affects and why, why social workers should be aware of the issue/event, and how social workers can educate their clients related to the issue/event. Prepare to share your news worthy event/issue with your classmates. You will receive up to 100 points for each “Social Welfare Policy in the News Papers.”
-Bill should be no less than 5 years old
– 3 sources
Central Oregon Community Social Welfare Policy Related Issue or Event Discussion Writing Assignment Help[supanova_question]
UNH Factors that Led to The Demise of The Roman Republic Video Analysis Humanities Assignment Help
I’m working on a History multi-part question and need support to help me learn.
1st video )
- A. Define Athenian direct democracy and describe it in detail.
- Write a history of Alexander the Great from his rise to power, his conquests, his death, and the fate of his empire after his death.Be specific.(You may want to review the Alexander the Great video.)
- A. Discuss all of the factors that led to the demise of the Roman republic.You will want to begin with Gaius and Tiberius Gracchus and include figures such as Marius, Sulla, and Julius Caesar.
- A. Examine the rise of the Jesus movement.Discuss how this cult movement grew and spread throughout the Roman Empire.Be sure to detail the roles of the Apostles, Peter, and Paul.
B. How many Athenians were involved?Who was excluded?
(You may want to review Bettany Hughes’ “Athens” video.)
B. What role did the shattering of traditions play in the breakdown of the republic?
B. Describe the appeal of Christianity.
C. Discuss the ways in which Paul altered traditional Jewish practices to make Christianity more inviting to converts.
D. What did Tertullian mean by “The blood of the martyrs was the seed of the Church? Explain how the cult grew from a small group of disparate followers and evolved into a hierarchical organization.Be sure to talk about orthodox Christianity and heresy.
NURS 4010 Capella University Interdisciplinary Issue Identification Discussion Health Medical Assignment Help
For this assessment, you will create a 2-4 page report on an interview you have conducted with a health care professional. You will identify an issue from the interview that could be improved with an interdisciplinary approach, and review best practices and evidence to address the issue.
As a baccalaureate-prepared nurse, your participation and leadership in interdisciplinary teams will be vital to the health outcomes for your patients and organization. One way to approach designing an improvement project is to use the Plan-Do-Study-Act (PDSA) cycle. The Institute for Healthcare Improvement describes it thus:
The Plan-Do-Study-Act (PDSA) cycle is shorthand for testing a change in the real work setting—by planning it, trying it, observing the results, and acting on what is learned. This is the scientific method adapted for action-oriented learning…Essentially, the PDSA cycle helps you test out change ideas on a smaller scale before evaluating the results and making adjustments before potentially launching into a somewhat larger scale project (n.d.).
You might also recognize that the PDSA cycle resembles the nursing process. The benefit of gaining experience with this model of project design is that it provides nurses with an opportunity to ideate and lead improvements. For this assessment, you will not be implementing all of the PDSA cycle. Instead, you are being asked to interview a health care professional of your choice to determine what kind of interdisciplinary problem he or she is experiencing or has experienced in the workplace. This interview, in Assessment 2, will inform the research that you will conduct to propose a plan for interdisciplinary collaboration in Assessment 3.
It would be an excellent choice to complete the PDSA Cycle activity prior to developing the report. The activity consists of four questions that create the opportunity to check your understanding of best-practices related to each stage of the PDSA cycle. The information gained from completing this formative will promote your success with the Interview and Interdisciplinary Issue Identification report. This will take just a few minutes of your time and is not graded.
Institute for Healthcare Improvement. (n.d.). How to improve. Retrieved from http://www.ihi.org/resources/Pages/HowtoImprove/de…
DEMONSTRATION OF PROFICIENCY
- Competency 2: Explain how interdisciplinary collaboration can be used to achieve desired patient and systems outcomes.
- Summarize an interview focused on past or current issues at a health care organization.
- Describe collaboration approaches from the literature that could be relevant in establishing or improving an interdisciplinary team to address an organizational issue.
- Competency 3: Describe ways to incorporate evidence-based practice within an interdisciplinary team.
- Identify an issue from an interview for which an evidence-based interdisciplinary approach would be appropriate.
- Competency 4: Explain how change management theories and leadership strategies can enable interdisciplinary teams to achieve specific organizational goals.
- Describe change theories and a leadership strategy that could help develop an interdisciplinary solution to an organizational issue.
- Competency 5: Apply professional, scholarly, evidence-based communication strategies to impact patient, interdisciplinary team, and systems outcomes.
- Communicate with writing that is clear, logically organized, and professional, with correct grammar and spelling, using current APA style.
This assessment will introduce the Plan-Do-Study-Act (PDSA) Model to create change in an organization. By interviewing a colleague of your choice, you will begin gathering information about an interprofessional collaboration problem that your colleague is experiencing or has experienced. You will identify a change theory and leadership strategies to help solve this problem.
This assessment is the first of three related assessments in which you will gather interview information (Assessment 2); design a proposal for interdisciplinary problem-solving, (Assessment 3); and report on how an interdisciplinary improvement plan could be implemented in a place of practice (Assessment 4). At the end of the course, your interviewee will have a proposal plan based on the PDSA cycle that he or she could present to stakeholders to address an interdisciplinary problem in the workplace.
For this assessment, you will need to interview a health care professional such as a fellow learner, nursing colleague, administrator, business partner, or another appropriate person who could provide you with sufficient information regarding an organizational problem that he or she is experiencing or has experienced, or an area where they are seeking improvements. Consult the Interview Guide [DOCX] for an outline of how to prepare and the types of information you will need to complete this project successfully.
Remember: this is just the first in a series of three assessments.
For this assessment, you will report on the information that you collected in your interview, analyzing the interview data and identifying a past or current issue that would benefit from an interdisciplinary approach. This could be an issue that has not been addressed by an interdisciplinary approach or one that could benefit from improvements related to the interdisciplinary approach currently being used. You will discuss the interview strategy that you used to collect information. Your interview strategy should be supported by citations from the literature. Additionally, you will start laying the foundation for your Interdisciplinary Plan Proposal (Assessment 3) by researching potential change theories, leadership strategies, and collaboration approaches that could be relevant to issue you have identified. Please be certain to review the scoring guide to confirm specific required elements of this assessment. Note that there are differences between basic, proficient and distinguished scores.
When submitting your plan, use the Interview and Issue Identification Template [DOCX], which will help you to stay organized and concise. As you complete the template, make sure you use APA format for in-text citations for the evidence and best practices that are informing your plan, as well as for the reference list at the end.
Additionally, be sure to address the following, which corresponds to the grading criteria in the scoring guide. Please study the scoring guide carefully so you understand what is needed for a distinguished score.
- Summarize an interview focused on past or current issues at a health care organization.
- Identify an issue from an interview for which an evidence-based interdisciplinary approach would be appropriate.
- Describe potential change theories and a leadership strategies that could inform an interdisciplinary solution to an organizational issue.
- Describe collaboration approaches from the literature that could facilitate establishing or improving an interdisciplinary team to address an organizational issue.
- Communicate with writing that is clear, logically organized, and professional, with correct grammar and spelling, and using current APA style.
- Length of submission: Use the provided template. Most submissions will be 2 to 4 pages in length. Be sure to include a reference page at the end of the plan.
- Number of references: Cite a minimum of 3 sources of scholarly or professional evidence that support your central ideas. Resources should be no more than 5 years old.
- APA formatting: Make sure that in-text citations and reference list follow current APA style.
MM 570 Purdue University Global Applied Statistics for Psychology Discussion Mathematics Assignment Help
I’m working on a Statistics project and need support to help me study.
Pulling It All Together
Suppose you have been assigned to analyze the data from a psychology database. Several questions have been provided to guide your analysis, and you are expected to present your findings to a panel comprised of statistics and non-statistics professionals in the field of psychology. The Unit 9 Assignment will allow you to test your ability to analyze and communicate results that are valuable and understandable to all on the panel.
The Unit 9 Assignment is designed so that you can demonstrate your proficiency with descriptive statistics and tests of hypotheses covered throughout the course.
Here are the objectives that are being assessed in the Unit 9 Assignment.
- Given a research question and a data set, the student will be able to conduct t-tests for means including a one sample t-test, paired samples t-test, and independent samples t-test.
- Given a research question and a data set, the student will be able to conduct a one-way ANOVA test comparing means of more than two independent groups.
- Given a research question and a data set, the student will be able to conduct simple linear regression and use the output to make a prediction.
- Given a research question and a data set, the student will be able to conduct a chi square test of independence to examine the association between two categorical variables.
- Given output generated by Excel, the student will provide the correct interpretation of the output including the rationale for that interpretation.
You will find the Unit 9 Assignment Template and the Psych_Data Excel data set in Content > Virtual Office. Be sure to download the Assignment and the data set to your computer and save using a file name that includes your first and last name. When you have completed the Assignment,
Please save your Assignment and submit it to the Unit 9 Assignment Drop Box. You MUST submit only the Template word document and no other files. Excel and/or StatKey output should be copied and pasted directly into the Assignment template.
Austin Peay State University Critical Source on Voltaire and His Novel Candide Quiz Writing Assignment Help
For part one of this quiz, find a critical source on Voltaire and/or his novel Candide in the form of one Works Cited entry—just the entry for the Works Cited in MLA format. This can be a book or journal.
Author. Book Title, publication information, date, etc.
- After watching the Voltaire/Candide video and reviewing the novella, answer this two-part question: What is the character of Candide—the individual in the novel—like? How does he behave early in the story; then, by the end of the book, how has Candide changed? Answer this clearly and concisely.
After that, how does the novella end? What happens: Is Candide still in love with Cunegonde? Have the evil deeds of the young baron been punished? Has Dr. Pangloss’s opinion of the world changed? (You do not have to answer all of these, just an overall answer.) What does the last line, about working in the garden, mean?