rates of recidivism of testosterone, writing homework help Writing Assignment Help. rates of recidivism of testosterone, writing homework help Writing Assignment Help.
- Identify your refined PICOT question.
What are the rates of recidivism of testosterone suppressed, hormone induced, cognitive therapeutic patients who have committed a sexual offense, and what kind of treatment options have been successful to prevent a relapse in the offense”?
The background question is a broad question that should be answered in regards to the foundation of the question (Stillwell, Fineout-Overholt , Melnyk, & Williamson, 2008).
foreground would be what information about sexual offences was used to conduct the studies?
background would be to find what constitutes a sexual offence, and treatment provided to the same offense?
- Using PubMed and the Cochrane collaboration database, do a systematic review of your clinical question.
- Describe your systematic review and include an errors analysis.
- Determine an evidence-based quantitative article from the search that contains an evidence-based randomized control trial.
- Summarize the case study selected.
- Describe the study approach, sample size, and population studied.
- Apply the evidence from this review to your practice specifically in your overview.
- Evaluate the outcomes, identifying the validity and reliability.
- Discuss if the study contained any bias.
- Determine the level of evidence identified in the review.
- The length should be no less than 10 Pages in APA format.
rates of recidivism of testosterone, writing homework help Writing Assignment Help[supanova_question]
Bank Debt in International Markets, business and finance homework help Business Finance Assignment Help
Topic is : Bank
Debt in International Markets
This assignment requires you to compile an Annotated Bibliography of 40 entries (twice as many is ideal!), 85% of which must be from the past five years. Each annotated entry must concisely summarize key aspects of a study—participants, purpose, research design and methods, data analysis, key findings—and include a thoughtful evaluation of the significance of the study’s findings and conclusions as they relate to your topic. In order to write quality entries, you must understand each study—what the researchers did, why they did it, and what they found and concluded. Be sure you paraphrase all content, following Academic Integrity guidelines to insure that your work is your own. Here is a familiar example:
(Just so you know how much literature to read, but not necessarily include, in your Proposal Literature Review: You will need to exhaust the literature, which means you must keep reviewing articles until you reach saturation and are no longer learning anything new.)
All of the entries should be relevant to your goal of developing a research problem that contributes to theory in a topic area and to designing a study that addresses the problem. Organize the entries thematically into roughly the following categories:
- Seminal Articles
- Issues and Debates
- Key Findings
You will probably want to add categories specific to your topic area, and you may modify the recommended categories to organize the entries in a way that makes most sense. Be sure to include works that provide alternate or opposing perspectives on the proposed topic area in order to demonstrate unbiased research. Focus particularly on works that address main ideas in the field, describe areas of controversy, and indicate areas of incomplete knowledge and relate to your envisioned study’s problem, purpose, and research questions. It may be helpful to create a spreadsheet of the studies in your topic area, which includes, among other things, the constructs studied, how the constructs were operationalized, and the findings. Sometimes having the summary information all viewable at one time helps identify a problem. Include historical and germinal works as well as current works.
Length: 150-250 words per entry
Your paper should demonstrate thoughtful consideration of the ideas and concepts that are presented in the course and provide new thoughts and insights relating directly to this topic. Your paper should reflect scholarly writing and current APA standards.
Discuss and show the cost associated with starting your company and show a pricing model, business and finance homework help Business Finance Assignment Help
WORK MUST BE ORIGINAL AND NO PLAGIARISM AS MY SCHOOL USE TURNITIN. I WILL TELL
YOU MY SMALL BUSINESS ONCE TUTOR IS SELECTED
In three to four pages, using Microsoft Word, along
with accompanying Excel spreadsheet data,
address the following areas:
• Discuss and show the cost associated with starting
your company and show a pricing model
for your products or services (create a table in
• Create income statements and balance sheets for
three years using Excel spreadsheets.
• Create a break-even analysis (create in Excel).
Use Microsoft Word to create a financial summary
containing needed start-up funds and how you will
obtain the start-up funds, pricing model, and
summarize your financial spreadsheet data. Develop a
detailed Excel spreadsheet for the financial data (use
separate worksheets in Excel for more
Basic Moral Philosophy Robert Holmes, 4th edition, Midterm test Humanities Assignment Help
I need help with my philosophy midterm class.
My class called Business Ethics.
I’m going to upload you the recommend for the paper. And please read and follow the recommend verey carefully.
The only sources you going to use is: (don’t use any other sources)
- Basic Moral Philosophy Robert Holmes, 4th edition
- Ethical Issues in Business, Donaldson & Werhane, eds., 7th edition
- Other readings ( I will upload you the reading and the note)
I will provide you the reading schedule as well just to see what he exactly covered in the class.
It is 5 question choose three of them. Each question the answers most be between 2 and 3 pages length.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact me.
Food for Thought, 3 discussions about comic book “Civil War” by Mark Millar, writing homework help Writing Assignment Help
Read comic book “Civil War” by Mark Millar, PPT “The hero” and food for thought by professor before writing.
Food for Thought
Are you tired of hearing me tell you that each of these comics is important for multiple reasons? I’ll spare you this time.
Civil War, in many ways, is your prototypical, mainstream comic book storyline. It is an example of crossover storytelling, in which characters from most of Marvel’s series come together. In addition to the primary storyline, there are many offshoots, or one-offs, comics that further flesh out the storyline.
This approach was used in The Death of Superman to boost DC sales when things were looking pretty grim for DC. The idea was that even though readers didn’t really care about Blue Beetle or the Justice League, they’d buy the issue if it tied in with the Death of Superman storyline.
It works fairly well. So well, in fact, that Wolverine was put in almost every comic book produced by Marvel during the 80s and early 90s.
So Civil War was a storyline created to boost sales. That’s the business end of things, anyway.
But the story is also interesting because we see a sort of paradigm shift when it comes to our main characters. Captain America takes on the role of a rebellious leader, while Iron Man becomes a straight and narrow character.
It also brings up the age old issue of “freedom to vs. freedom from” which we found ourselves struggling with post 9/11. Should we compromise our freedome to protect from a greater threat? Or should we let autonomy prevail, even in the face of evil? It’s an important question to ponder, a question this story prompts us to ask in a new context.
Many students have told me this was their favorite comic to read in the class. It is, to be perfectly honest, the least literary graphic novel I have read. But I do appreciate the story and hope you do as well.
Directions: please respond to the following question. Be sure to comment on the works of at least two other students on the discussion board.
1. First, please provide a definition for the traditional hero. Go online and find a resource that provides a basic definition of “hero.” Include that definition in your analysis. You may revise or disagree with the definition if you wish. Second, answer the following: how is Captain America different than/similar to the traditional superhero? Please provide three ways that Captain America is different than the traditional superhero and two ways that concrete is similar to the traditional superhero. Refer to examples from the text (with page #s when possible) to support your analysis.
Directions: follow the link below and review the ten steps necessary to complete a basic character analysis. Choose one character from Civil War and answer five of the ten questions featured on the web page found at the link below:
Place the question from the website above each answer you provide. Also, in your answers, please refer to specific events in the text that support your observations. For example, if you choose to address the character’s ethics, give examples from the text that show the character’s ethical disposition.
Please review Lesson VIII and answer discussion question #1, found in the lesson.
Remember don’t use difficult words and sentences, use easy words and sentences. Because professor knows I am an international student.
Responding to Ideology, Beliefs, and Critical Thinking, writing homework help Writing Assignment Help
Responding to Ideology, Beliefs, and Critical Thinking
Read: Elder, L., & Paul, R. (2012b). Critical thinking: Intellectual standards essential to reasoning well within every domain of human thought, Part 3. Journal of Developmental Education, 37(2), 32-33.
Watch: Cognitive Bias Song
This is an exercise in examining socio-centric and ethical reasoning.
Do the following:
- Reflect on your mindset and a cultural belief that is a central tenet of your life.
- Explore the benefits and challenges of egocentric thinking.
- Identify the logic used to make the claims presented in the scholarly article.
- Develop a logical argument with causal explanations or hypotheses, which can square egocentric thinking and cultural and religious, social or political beliefs with logic and reason. Cite your source as evidence.
- Be sure to adhere to the CSU-Global Guide to Writing and APA Requirements.
- You are required to respond to at least two other classmates’ postings. Make sure to back up your replies and feedback to classmates’ initial postings with facts and insights informed by critical thinking skills.
- Remember that critical thinking is not just your opinion; rather, it is a claim that provides evidence that helps you prove an argument.
Discussion question responses should be at least 200-300 words.
All learners should be prepared to critique the postings from at least two fellow students, but be sure to back up your thoughts and feedback with concrete facts and insights based on research. You may also want to cite other examples to support your position.
Include at least 1-2 scholarly sources that are not required or recommended readings for this course. The CSU-Global Library is a good place to find these sources.
Format your discussion, including all in-text citations and references, according to the CSU-Global Guide to Writing and APA Requirements .
Be sure to reach out to your instructor if you have questions about the assignment.
Responding to Ideology, Beliefs, and Critical Thinking, writing homework help Writing Assignment Help[supanova_question]
federalism The U.S. government’s expansive role in public policy, law homework help Business Finance Assignment Help
Prepare: Prior to beginning work on
this discussion question, read Chapters 3 and 4 in American Government and
review the Week Two Instructor Guidance In addition, watch the videos provided
on federalism: Quick
Study of Federalism Part 1, Quick Study of
Federalism Part 2,and Quick Study of
Federalism Part 3
Reflect: The U.S. government’s expansive role in public policy
is caught in a swirl of conflicting crosscurrents. On the one hand, popular
expectations about government’s responsibility to solve problems often exceed
the capacity of state and local authorities to respond effectively. On the
other hand, policies developed at the national level may not sufficiently
reflect the great diversity of interests across the U.S. to be effective at the
local level. Moreover, the search for effective policy is further complicated
by theoretical debates about the constitutional framework of federalism, that
is, what limits on national power can be derived from the Tenth Amendment?
Write: Select a policy or piece of legislation that directly impacts
your current or future profession (i.e., your major). In your initial post,
identify your profession or future profession, define federalism, and then
select a specific piece of legislation (Click
here for examples) that will directly impact it.
Discuss the federalism challenges that the policy you have selected is creating
or facing. For example:
- If you are an education major, how are local, state,
and federal government policies affected by the Every Student
Succeeds Actor some other piece of education-related legislation?
- If you are a criminal justice major, how does recent
legalization of marijuana in some states affect local, state, and federal
- If you are a business major, how does the insurance
mandate in the Affordable Care Act affect local, state,
and national businesses and their employees?
- If you are a political science major, how has the recent Citizen’s
United ruling affected the amount of money available for
campaigns at the local, state, or federal levels?
Fully respond to all parts of the prompt and write your
response in your own words. Your initial must be at least 300 words. Support
your position with at least two of the assigned resources required for this
discussion, and/or peer reviewed scholarly sources obtained through the AU
Library databases. Please be sure that you demonstrate understanding of these
resources, integrate them into your argument, and cite them properly in-text and in a references
list at the end of the post.
journal entries:copening equity, accounting homework help Business Finance Assignment Help
Continue to use your QuickBooks™ access. Return to the QuickBooks™ home page. Delete the information from module 3. Remember to delete the free trial and, if you entered, your credit card information after you submit module 5.
Go to Home page, select the widget to the direct top right of the word ‘help’ and select on the left side ‘settings’, then company setting.
For each edit, hit the pen picture on the right hand side of each section. Enter the company name, Sam’s Company (option 1)
- In the home page, go to the top right hand corner, to the right of the name of the company, click the gear symbol, which is the main link for everything you need for changes.
- Input is on the left-hand side of the home page with links to customers, vendors, and transactions
- For doing the journal entries below: Go to top panel, in the middle of the top of the screen, where there is a plus sign (+) and select journal entries found in the other section.
- It is up to you to create the correct accounts, with the proper journal entries.
Important to remember:
- Do not forget to click on ‘save and new’ after you input and file.
- Backup your company information many times as you work. To do this, click the button at the bottom of each screen called: save and new
- Always check to be sure your input dates are correct. Transaction input date are on the top left side above the journal entry
- Always best to record terms within the journal entry in the extra line provided to the right of A/R or A/P
Prepare journal entries. Be sure all dates agree with the problem and are not today’s date:
- Go to + for making journal entries: opening equity and title equity as EQUITY.
- Deposit $150,000 to Cash
- In side panel memo of cash write: Initial deposit from owner
- Buys for cash furniture and equipment from Weiss, add new vendor Weiss, for $50,000.
- In side panel memo of cash write: For furniture and equipment from Weiss
- Deposit on bank money market the amount of $40,000 from Pat B, add new customer, Pat B, for Consulting Revenue
- In side panel memo of cash write: Work completed on 6/10/15 for Pat B
- Pay Wansi, add new vendor Wansi, for $5,000 for purchase of supplies which are other current assets, inventory
- In side panel memo of cash write: For purchase of supplies from Wansi
- Deposit on bank money market the amount of $120,000 from Bill Mak, add new customer, Bill Mak, for Consulting Revenue
- In side panel memo of cash write: Work completed on 6/31/2015 for Bill Mak
- Pay #1 Employee, add new employee #1 Employee, for $3,000 for purchase of supplies which are other current assets, inventory
- In side panel memo of cash write: Payroll expense to #1 Employee for month of June 2015
Enter above transactions into QuickBooks. To submit: go to home reports balance sheet and be sure your dates include June 1 to June 30, 2015. Click on the cash link on the balance sheet. Cut and paste just the cash report into a document to submit.
It is the logical sequence of events that develops a story, Analyzing Poetry help Humanities Assignment Help
Chose 1 poem. I already chose one I uploaded down.
choose a critical approach that you feel best fits your poem.( you must choose a critical approach)
The paper need to have a thesis statement that incorporates a critical approach and three or more Literary devices.
each of your main points needs to have at least one revlevant, properly cited quote from the poem.
The paper should be 3 -4 full pages and need to typed double spaced, in MLA format, in 12- point Times New Roman font , and 1 inch margins on all sides of the paper.
Here are some Literary devices that you have to use on the thesis statement. chose 3 or more.
- Plot: It is the logical sequence of events that develops a story.
- Setting: It refers to the time and place in which a story takes place.
- Protagonist: It is the main character of story, novel or a play e.g. Hamlet in the play Hamlet
- Antagonist: It is the character in conflict with the Protagonist e.g. Claudius in the play Hamlet
- Narrator: A person who tells the story.
- Narrative method: The manner in which a narrative is presented comprising plot and setting.
- Dialogue: Where characters of a narrative speak to one another.
- Conflict. It is n issue in a narrative around which the whole story revolves.
- Mood: A general atmosphere of a narrative.
- Theme: It is central idea or concept of a story.
describe four types of taxes that fund state, history homework help Humanities Assignment Help
Choose ONE of the following questions to answer in the Discussion Board:
- Identify and describe four types of taxes that fund state (not local) government. Explain the relative merits of each tax in terms of generating revenue.
- Identify and describe the various bodies that govern the public schools in Texas. Explain some of the specific issues with which these bodies have to deal. Do you think issues of education should be determined by politicians or by trained education officials.
- Identify some of the federal government programs that the state of Texas administers in the area of health and human services. Describe any particular issues connected with these programs. Do you believe these programs should be administered by the state, or directly by the federal government?
minimum 400 words!
There are a multitude of taxes that fund state government, and not the local government. Taxes, types of licenses, business fees, franchise tax, general sales, lottery, federal funding and grants, penalties, investments, land leases and other sources are main factors in the funding of the state government. Federal grants and funding are sent directly to the state, which allocated it to the necessary departments for which the grant was released to the state for state projects. Federal funding is used for essential projects for the state. General sales tax is associated with the tax placed on fuel , its considered a burden for the poor, and middle class, and also an unevenness to the tax burden on different types of businesses. Mostly it appears to be a burden just at the pump, but a relief when it comes to personal property taxes. Texas views the burden at the pump as a more effective way to plump the economy and not punish you for having possessions, which i have to agree with. General sales also pertains to tobacco, with that in mind they state, they have you pay more money to discourage you from destroying your body. Franchise Tax, “margins tax”, it is a tax that reflect the cost of doing business in the state. Most of the time the businesses just raise the price of their merchandise to accommodate for the tax and it comes out of the consumers pockets unknowingly. There is a means to an end with how Texas runs their state, today with the lower economy some may not see the long term goals of this state, but financially down the road this form of tax collection “inside” the state will make the state stronger and more self sufficient.
agree with statement above ^ minimum 200 words!
https://anyessayhelp.com/: It is central idea or concept of a story.