Redesign and Update of An HTML 5 Interface Project Programming Assignment Help. Redesign and Update of An HTML 5 Interface Project Programming Assignment Help.
I’m working on a programming project and need guidance to help me understand better.
1 – Improve the interface design
2 – Adapt to mobile devices. Use the information provided in multiple languages.
3 – Compile executable (This must be able to run on a server).
1 – Improve the interface design
2 – Design review using HTML5, CSS3, jQuery. Implementation of
Bootstrap4 for adaptability on mobile devices.
3 – Compile executable (This must be able to run on a server).
(eventually Implementation of Electron to generate cross-platform applications)
The interface loads a series of documents (HTML and PDF), it must be translated into 5 languages, therefore a system for loading these documents must be implemented either through a simple backend or through the editing of a file. XML
Delivery period: 15 days from contracting.
2 versions are needed. A version compiled as an application
(To run on the server either Windows, Linux or MacOS) and another Web version for
mount on a server.
Redesign and Update of An HTML 5 Interface Project Programming Assignment Help[supanova_question]
IRLS 655 AMU Wk 4 Citizen Insecurity & UDHR in Venezuela and Mexico Essay Humanities Assignment Help
I’m working on a global studies project and need a sample draft to help me understand better.
Assignment 1-Week 4
Citizen insecurity is a significant concern in a number of Latin American nations. Based on the course readings to date, define and defend how you perceive the concept of citizen insecurity, and apply that definition to two Latin American nations. You may also use an open Internet search and popular media, but all citations must be referenced. This assignment consists of a 6-8 pages doubled spaced paper (not including cover page, attachments and bibliography), using Times New Roman 12 font. The School strongly prefers the use of the Turabian/University of Chicago citations and bibliography.
Upload your paper as a .doc attachment in the Assignments section of the classroom.
CO-1: Analyze how geopolitical and historical factors affect divisions within what is called ‘Latin America’, and how the concept ‘security’ is defined.
SPD 200 GCU Co Teaching Interventions & Co Teaching Available Models Discussion Writing Assignment Help
Collaborating with another teacher or a paraprofessional to co-teach helps to meet the unique needs of all students in an integrated setting. Learning how to develop positive relationships, share responsibilities, plan, and implement instructional delivery together can be challenging, but has a multitude of benefits. How teachers make decisions about behavior management, classroom routines, and delivery of instruction can directly affect the learning of the students as well as the overall classroom climate.
For this assignment, refer back to the deliverable for Topic 5 “Differentiating Instruction” assignment. In that assignment, you identified a small group of students that could benefit from specific differentiation/UDL strategies and you selected and justified differentiation strategies for instruction and assessment. In the reflection, you discussed how the lesson plan could be adjusted when co-teaching and collaborating with another teacher.
Using what you have learned about various co-teaching models, think about how each of those models could be applied to the small group of students you identified for the Topic 5 assignment and how the use of each co-teaching technique could benefit the students in the group.
In a 500-750 word narrative, discuss the following:
- Summarize three co-teaching models you could use to deliver the lesson.
- Explain how the use of each co-teaching model applies elements of effective collaboration to support learning for students with disabilities.
- Explain how each co-teaching model would be applied by describing what it would look like when being implemented in the classroom.
- Justify how the use of each co-teaching model could benefit the students that make up the small group.
Support your findings with a minimum of three scholarly resources.
HU Organization Management Barack Obama Discussion Business Finance Assignment Help
This is a scholarly, data-driven, cited assignment on a Historical or Current Leader. The paper is expected to be between 7 to 8 typed pages, not including APA citations and bibliography. Please ensure you have a coversheet with your name and course number on it. The paper should be Times New Roman, 12-pt font, double spaced.
Choose one Leader that you can find articles, books, or data on. It can be a leader from anywhere in the world, and remember you have to be able to find references on them.
Within the paper discuss:
- A brief history of leader… (2+ page) Where did they grow up, what inspired them, education level, etc…
- Where do or did they work, what was their position?
- Using the textbook, what kind of leadership techniques does, or did this leader use (1-3 pages)? Were they successful?
I recommend you use headings for your different sections of your paper. For example
— History/Life Story
— Work/Leadership Experience
— What techniques did they use in their leadership journey that we have talked about in this course so far? Personality traits, motivation, emotional intelligence, etc…
You should have at least 5 outside sources, plus the textbook. The outside sources CANNOT be wikipedia or a blog. Ensure that whatever sources you cite within the paper are in your APA bibliography.
Minimize the use of quotations… paraphrase your work and cite it appropriately.
ED 4200 SUNY Old Westbury Running Record Assessment Essay Writing Assignment Help
I’m working on a writing question and need an explanation to help me understand better.
Please write my essay below on the topic
It’s observation and assessment based off a running record.
I have the running record you can go off that
Also go off the my file of how to do a running record to talk about the processes etc.
Read the file to understand what the marks are on the running record
I will also explain if needed
This was on. Level D book I worked with a 1st grader
She was at a 93.4 percent which is her instructional level she she be dropped a level for independent reading
Plagiarism free with report
University of Washington Running a Computer Program Python Coding Task Programming Assignment Help
Hello i will be adding all the work and resources that you need to complete this assignment and if you need additional information you can always message me for more info
nasdaq: Close of index at the end of each trading day in
sp500: Close of index at the end of each trading day in
djia: Close of index at the end of each trading day in
trading_days: Number of trading days since Jun 1, 2016. Jun 1 is trading day 0.
In the discussion below, you might find it confusing when I refer to “index.” Do I mean the address of an element of a list (it’s “index”) or do I mean one of the stock indices such as the DJIA, etc.? I try to make it clearer by referring to the former as the “element index” and the latter as the “stock index”. You’ll also want to pay attention to the context.
Please be aware of the following:
- Please do not read in input from the keyboard. Instead, set values to variables or type in values as input arguments to function calls.
- If you have code that doesn’t work in your notebook or source code file, but you have later code in your file that does work, put your answers into different files so the code errors in your answers to the earlier questions don’t prevent the file from running for the later questions.
- For questions that ask you to create images, your code must have a
show(at the end of the entire file, not the end of each applicable question) or
savefigcall (for each applicable question) so that we can see the plots you have made.
Using the above data, do the following:
- Write a function called
percent_of_meanthat accepts one 1-D array of the values of a stock index as input. The function calculates the value of the stock index for each day as a percent of the mean value over the period covered by the list (you may use the SciPy
meanfunction if you wish). Do not use loops.
- Make a plot of all three stock indices on one figure showing the value of each stock index as a percentage of the mean of that stock index vs. trading day since Jun 1, 2016. Title the plot and axes and add a legend as appropriate. You may reuse your previous assignment’s code to do this task. I’m asking you to do this again to confirm your function in Task #1 worked correctly.
- Write a function called
num_days_big_percent_chgthat has two inputs: a 1-D array that contains the values of a stock index and a number that is a percent. The function calculates and returns the total number of trading days where the magnitude of the percent change (up or down) in the stock index since the previous day is greater than the value of the percent input into the function. Do not use loops.
- For each stock index, calculate the number of days the magnitude of the percent change (up or down) in the stock index since the previous day is greater than 0.2%, 0.4%, 0.6%, 0.8%, and 1.0%. (It’s easier if you put the number of days values you calculated in a list for each of the above percent threshold values.) Make a plot of all three stock indices on one figure showing, for each stock index, the number of days vs. the percent threshold value. You may reuse your previous assignment’s code to do this task. I’m asking you to do this again to confirm your function in Task #3 worked correctly.
- Write a function
moving_averagethat accepts a 1-D array as input and returns the three-day simple moving average. For each day of the stock index, you calculate the three-day simple moving average for a day in question by averaging the values of the stock index for the last three days (including the day in question). The function’s return value will thus be an array two elements less than the input array. You can learn more about a simple moving average by reading parts of this page (Links to an external site.) and this page (Links to an external site.). You cannot use a pre-written moving average function, though you may use the NumPy
meanfunction if you wish (though you do not have to). You may use no more than one loop for this task and must make use of array syntax in your solution. Note that using array slicing to get a subarray is not array syntax; array syntax is implicit looping for (often arithmetic) operations.
- Make plots of the three-day simple moving average for all three stock indices, with each stock index’s curve on separate figures, vs. trading day since Jun 1, 2016. On each plot, also superimpose the non-moving averaged stock index (that is, the stock index values without any averaging done on it). Title the plots, axes, and add legends as appropriate. Thus, for this task, you should have three separate plots and each plot should have two curves. Here’s an example of what the DJIA graph should look like:
Reminders: NB: Remember in all the above problems that when I say “stock index value” or “the stock index,” I mean the value or values of the DJIA/S&P500/NASDAQ stock index at the end of the trading day, not the location of that value(s) in the list of values.
Hint: Remember array syntax doesn’t work on a list. If you have a list and you want to use array syntax, you first convert the list into an array by using NumPy’s
Your code should be adequately commented. In particular, any functions you write should have adequately written docstrings. You may reuse docstrings from previous assignment(s).
As a reminder, while you can talk and work with each other on the homework, you have to write-up your own solution.
University of Washington Running a Computer Program Python Coding Task Programming Assignment Help[supanova_question]
ADV 215 West Virginia University Packaging in Promotion of A Product Discussion Business Finance Assignment Help
Imagine that you have been named promotion manager for your favorite well-known brand. Management has decided to update your product’s existing packaging. The purpose of product packaging is two-fold: 1) to protect the product; and, 2) inform the buyer about the product with information about its contents. In addition, as a marketer, packaging can be used in the Promotion P of the marketing mix by promoting the product’s features and benefits as well as adding colorful designs and photos of the product.
You know the brand has been successful in using sales promotions. Now, you need to recommend how to repackage the product to protect the brand’s existing image and to create a promotional message to your customers, motivating them to continue to purchase the product.
Be specific and provide examples as justification for your recommendations. Please consider the following questions in your discussion:
- What considerations should the creative department take into account to optimize product packaging in order to raise the perceived value of the brand? For example, consider the quality of the packaging material used. Should recycled material be used and promoted on the brand’s package? How is color or design used on the packaging materials?
- How can product packaging be used to strengthen awareness of the brand?
- What is at least one specific sales promotion technique that you would recommend be utilized as part of this new packaging campaign? How will your sales promotion tactics impact the short term and long-term brand sales?
Use APA format and include at least one outside source
I have included some links that were provided to us during the class in the Resources file, have a look at them they might be helpful
I can add more time if needed (maximum of 12 hours)
CSS 101 National Louis University Mod 4 Access Database Lab Report Computer Science Assignment Help
I’m working on a Computer Science question and need an explanation to help me understand better.
Seconds Later’, a clothing consignment shop, is fast becoming a favorite place to shop. The owner has asked you to create an Access database to help manage inventory.
The owner wants you to:
- Add a calculated field to this table that shows the net selling price after he has paid the commission to the consignors.
- Create an Inventory Report. The Inventory Report summarizes the inventory by item type. This report will include the number of items and the total selling price for each item type, plus the total sales value of each inventory type. It will also include the total potential commission to be earned if all items are sold.
- Create one other report that you think would be useful to the owner?
VSU Advanced Network Traffic MGT Tools to Implement Advanced Features Coding Task Computer Science Assignment Help
In this next part of your course project, your manager has asked you to assist the network security team using advanced Network Traffic management tools to implement advanced features including identity authentication.
Recommendations from a recent PCI compliance audit included the recommendation that sensitive financial information including customer credit card information not only be encrypted but also that only authorized personnel be able to access the information. The implementation of this initiative requires the company to implement several different features including integration of the firewall authorization with Microsoft Active Directory.
Your manager also asked for recommendations regarding implementation of 802.1x port security.
Follow the process outlined in the Module 05 Course Project Template for your project and provide a response to the Body and Executive Summary sections of the template. Note: You should be working off the latest version of your Network Diagram from your previous project submission.
Acaydia School of Aesthetics Strategies for a Deaf Child Discussion Humanities Assignment Help
You will need to read the assigned chapter 11 Once student has read the assigned chapter then student must answer the assigned Chapter Reflection Question(s) for the week. Respond with 200 words
Chapter 11: Special Health Concerns
A child in your class has special health concerns hearing issues .
Discuss two strategies that you would use for this child based on their hearing issues in your classroom. Remember to cite the textbook!
Remember to be detailed, use key words and explain your response. Remember to cite and reference textbook
the book is attached only use the attached book
https://anyessayhelp.com/ for your project and provide a response to the Body and Executive Summary sections of the template. Note: You should be working off the latest version of your Network Diagram from your previous project submission.