regular consumption of drugs or alcohol, assignment help Health Medical Assignment Help. regular consumption of drugs or alcohol, assignment help Health Medical Assignment Help.
– Application Length – your application should be no more than one page in length. There is no need to create a cover page. There is also no need to include a long header with your name, my name, and the class. That takes up unnecessary space on the page. In the header of the document you can place your name and application number and that should be fine. It is very basic assignment do not make complicated.
– Grammar and punctuation – Submitted a response that is one paragraph in length will result in you loosing 20% off your grade. Proper grammar and punctuation is expected in your responses.
– This assignment will go through safe -assign.
regular consumption of drugs or alcohol, assignment help Health Medical Assignment Help[supanova_question]
ENG215: Research And Writing compare The Objectification of Women. Whose Fault Is it, essay help Writing Assignment Help
Two Versions of the Same Article by an Author” Please respond to the
the two (2) versions of the article titled: “The Objectification of Women.
Whose Fault Is it?” by Santi DeRosa in Chapter 8. Identify the thesis statement
of each version. Summarize the second or final version. Note any changes
between the first and the second version. Indicate if the thesis statement
changed. Discuss your agreement or disagreement with DeRosa’s views.
three (3) changes the writer made between the first and second version.
Speculate on reasons the writer made the changes.
Bottom of Form
psychology problems Humanities Assignment Help
1. How might you use the principle that “changing behavior changes attitudes” to design a program for
a. changing a person’s low self-esteem;
b. changing a deprecatory attitude into a loving, caring respectful, relationship;
c. changing a racial prejudice in schoolchildren
2. Look at the painting Starry Night above. (picture is attached) Speculate on the following:
- What structures do you notice in the painting?
- How do the color choices and design elements in this painting contribute to the overall mood of the painting?
- What is the symbolism of the church? of the stars in the sky? the large cypress tree in the front?
- Do you feel the brush strokes and the patterns they make are intentional? Why or why not?
- Overall, what is your impression of this piece?
3. Find one song that clearly relates to Social Psychology. In one or two paragraphs, relate the lyrics in the song to a concept from the lecture. You can include the lyrics or your song and/or download the song to share with other members of the class. (the lecture is about psychological disorders).
4. What are the positive and negative consequences for labeling mental disorders?
Separating the Wheat and the Chaff: Spurious Correlations, biology homework help Other Assignment Help
Separating the Wheat and the Chaff: Spurious Correlations
Researchers commonly encounter behaviors that seem to be related to one another in some way. In the case of the number of miles a car is driven and its gas consumption, there is an obvious and genuine connection. But simply because two behaviors share a significant statistical correlation does not always prove that there is a real relationship between the two variables.
With complex systems, it may be difficult to determine if a statistical correlation is genuine or completely coincidental and spurious. While the continental drift of the West Coast of North America may be highly correlated with the growth of the federal deficit in recent decades, it is unlikely that there is a meaningful connection between the two. Apparently, there is also a strong negative correlation between the number of PhDs and the number of mules in a state. As one commentator remarked, “Are the PhDs created when mules die?” Similarly, a positive correlation exists between ice cream sales and deaths by drowning. The same researcher humorously asked if “people buy more ice cream when they hear of a drowning?” Even when a connection exists, it may be trivial or misleading. In the end, correlation is worthless without interpretation, and that interpretation should be as well-grounded as possible. Consider the following examples:
• My favorite spurious correlation is between shoe size and the ability to solve mathematical equations (or any other task requiring schooling). The students usually express a lot of puzzlement over that one, until you point out that children’s feet tend to grow as they go through school. (Wuensch, p. 3)
• One . . . [example of a spurious con-nection] is the strong positive correlation between places of worship in a locale and the number of bars in the same vicinity. The explanation is obvious: Religion drives people to drink. (Beins, p. 3)
In most research problems, however, the spurious nature of the correlation may not be immediately clear, requiring additional information and careful interpretation to establish the real nature of the connection between the variables. Indeed, important issues may be riding on correctly evaluating and understanding the correlation.
[A] story I sometimes use is based on a Nova television show from a few years back. Chinese medical researchers had found a correlation between incidence of human esophageal cancer and the incidence of tumors in chickens. Were the chickens the source of the human cancers? Were the humans giving the chickens their tumors? What they eventually found was that regional preferences for a fermented cabbage dish and minerals in the soil in which the cabbage was grown gave both the humans, who ate the cabbage, and the chickens, who ate the scraps, their tumors. (Street, p. 3)
Staff. 1993. “Examples of Spuriousness,” in Teaching Methods. Fall (2).
1. What steps can individual researchers adopt to prevent spurious correlations? What can the community of researchers do?
2. What spurious correlations have you come across in your own thinking?
3. Can you think of spurious correlations that have had important effects upon history?
criminal justice 502 While there is broad support for statutory rape laws in the United States, law homework help Business Finance Assignment Help
Read the following answer the question:
While there is broad support for statutory rape laws in the United States, there is substantial debate on how vigorously such cases should be pursued and under what circumstances. In July, 2005, Matthew Koso of Falls City, Nebraska was charged with statutory rape for premarital sex with a 13-year-old whom he subsequently married. The decision to prosecute Koso—which was undertaken by the state’s Attorney General, overruling the decision of the local prosecutor—has been controversial, with public opinion tilting in favor of Koso.
Although legally married in Kansas, Matthew Koso, 23, was sentenced to prison in Nebraska for sexual assault of a minor.
A friend of the girl’s half brother, Matthew began the relationship with the young girl when she was 12 years old. She became pregnant when she was 13, then married Matthew in Kansas in May, 2005, when she was 14 years old.
Although the marriage is valid, Nebraska law “prohibits people 19 or older from having sex with those under 16.”
Nebraska Attorney General Jon Bruning said, “I’m not going to stand by while a grown man…has a relationship with a 13-year-old – now 14-year old – girl.”
The girl gave birth to a daughter in August, 2005. Koso was sentenced to 18 to 30 months in prison with no option for probation.
Question: Do you agree or disagree with the ruling? Why or why not?
Remember to cite your sources using the Bluebook format. Initial posts of 500+ words
case analysis based on the well-managed healthcare organization, health and medicine homework help Health Medical Assignment Help
Cases are to be no more than 4 pages long, double-spaced in 12-point font.
- Summarize the facts, organize the information, and classify the information into groups of available data and gaps in data. Illustrative categories might include but not be limited to: expectations about the organization by stakeholders, financial performance indicators, internal organizational strengths or weaknesses, and environmental issues, demands and challenges. Getting the facts may mean performing analyses, such as financial analyses, with the data presented in the case.
- Infer other information from the facts. For example: Who are the major players and what are their perspectives and interrelationships? What are the critical issues as defined by the key players? How does the influence of the player affect or alter the importance of the issue?
- Identify themes, issues, and problems raised by the case. Generally, the cases have many issues that can be addressed. Some are more important than others. Cull out and prioritize the important issues. Questions to contemplate might include: Why do these problems exist? Who needs to be involved in the solution? From where will support or resistance come in resolving the issue? To what extent are the necessary solutions long or short term? To what extent are these system problems or people problems?
- Generate alternatives to solve the problem or address the issues.
- Evaluate the alternatives. Examine the rationale and data to support each alternative. Criteria helpful in evaluating alternatives include judging the alternative’s relative merits and suitability in solving a problem. Questions to guide decision-making might include: Which alternative provides the greatest benefits? What are the relative costs of each alternative? Is there consistency of choices with organizational mission, culture, philosophy, objectives? Is there consistency of skill mix and organizational competency to carry out recommended action? How acceptable are the possibilities to the internal and external stakeholders? What are the expectations of support or resistance?
- Make a recommendation. Do not sit on the fence. Do not bunt. Do not abstain. Do not pass. Commit.
case analysis based on the well-managed healthcare organization, health and medicine homework help Health Medical Assignment Help[supanova_question]
Benchmark – Organizational Design, Structure, and Change Presentation, health and medicine homework help Health Medical Assignment Help
Each year Fortune magazine publishes a “Most Admired” list of the top companies in the United States. Firms are rated on these eight dimensions: innovativeness, quality of management, long-term investment value, social responsibility to the community and the environment, people management, quality of products and services, financial soundness, wise use of corporate assets, and, if international, a ninth dimension: effectiveness in doing business globally.
For this assignment, select a familiar organization (you are encouraged to select an organization in which you have been employed for at least 6 months). Then, choose one of the eight dimensions used to rate top U.S. companies in which the organization appears to be underperforming. Prepare a PowerPoint presentation (12-15 slides) that addresses the following:
Identify a major issue the organization is facing and in which dimension (of the eight identified above) it is underperforming. Explain the ramifications the underperformance is currently having on the organization. Identify the likely consequence of failure to improve in the selected dimension.
Analyze the relevance of the current organizational structure, design, and culture and their influence on organizational effectiveness, especially in relationship to the dimension in which the organization is struggling.
Determine whether the organization embodies the principles and values of conscious culture and management and its relevance to improving organizational function.
Present a plan to bring about necessary improvement using Kotter’s 8-step change model.
Address possible challenges to the suggested change and your plans for managing those challenges.
Explain how different subsystems need to be realigned in order to bring about the change.
Detail any lessons learned and evaluate strategies that you as a manager will either avoid or engage in when designing the structure, building culture, and managing change in your organization.
Present evidence from at least three scholarly articles to support your position and proposed change initiative.
While APA format is not required for the body of this assignment, solid academic writing is expected, and in-text citations and references should be presented using APA documentation guidelines, which can be found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center.
This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
Chosen organization is MD Anderson Cancer center,rubric is attached
Religion of the World, philosophy homework help Humanities Assignment Help
1.) One of the benefits of a survey course on World Religions is being exposed to different belief systems and cultural practices throughout the world. For the final Discuss post, please reflect on what you have learned regarding any of the topics covered from Units 1-5. Identify at least three insights that summarize and illustrate how your perspectives have changed in light of the course. How has learning about other religious traditions challenged you or helped you to appreciate your own religious tradition? Are there any useful or relevant insights for your educational or professional career moving forward? (400 words)
2.) I find it interesting, whether it has been philosophical or religious beliefs, how many of the traditions of the groups we have learned about are so similar. How must a “Christian” appreciate other views and still share what they believe is true, in the mist of similar teachings and practices that are offered to a different God? In other words, has what you learned about other religions affected your own beliefs? If so, how?
Many resist being challenged and are content with being a Christian and refuse to open up to really consider other people’s beliefs. If that’s you, why is there hesitation or disinterest in trying to understand other religions? ( 200 words)
Answer needs to be separated from each other.
Review report, accounting homework help Business Finance Assignment Help
Review the report I upload (It is an analytical report about the differences between two companies’ annual financial reporting), then write a paper about the review.
1. Start with a summary of the analytical report
2. Discuss the strengths and possible weaknesses of the report, for example;
a) Did the author find the correct financial reporting differences between the two companies? (The comparisons of the numbers are not the comparisons of financial reporting)
b) Did the author use of right theories/knowledge, especially to discuss the potential causes of different reporting?
c) Is the information provided by the author correct?
d) Is the analysis appropriate?
3. Suggest the possible improvements to the author
(2 pages, double space, any tables or graphs that you may want to use should be placed at the end of the paper, and that is excluded words. Indicate the page number at the bottom of each page. No cover page needed)
Banking in the US, economics homework help Economics Assignment Help
Use the links provided to answer each question.
1. Banking in the US is very heavily regulated, especially for new entrants into the industry. Why do you think this is so and what are the benefits and costs of such a heavily regulated industry?http://2012books.lardbucket.org/books/finance-bank…
2. What are the main functions of the financial system and why are these important?http://2012books.lardbucket.org/books/finance-bank…
3. What is money and what economic functions does money preform?http://2012books.lardbucket.org/books/finance-bank…
4. What is an interest rate and what economic function does it preform?http://2012books.lardbucket.org/books/finance-bank…
5. What factors cause interest rates to change?http://2012books.lardbucket.org/books/finance-bank…
6. What is the risk structure of interest rates and why is this important?http://2012books.lardbucket.org/books/finance-bank…