RELGIONS 3 papers Writing Assignment Help. RELGIONS 3 papers Writing Assignment Help.
Write a three to five (3-5) page paper, not including reference page, on the role of religion in the modern world. You may pick any single topic of interest to you provided it focuses upon how religion is a presence in the modern world. AGAIN, THINK “CURRENT EVENTS”. The difference between this paper and Assignment 1 is that this paper will be on a single topic and you will analyze in more depth the subject, as opposed to the opinion you developed in your first paper.
You may use some of news articles collected for Assignment 1 as a starting point, but this is optional.
You should justify your arguments with logic and examples and must include no less than three references of works cited, whether they are from books, news articles, or other. There is no need to turn in your articles for this paper; the reference page will suffice.
RELGIONS 3 papers Writing Assignment Help[supanova_question]
Describe the historical development of the humanities from the pre-historic era to the present, writing homework help Writing Assignment Help
By successfully completing this assignment, you will demonstrate your proficiency in the following course competencies and assessment criteria:
- Competency 1: Describe the historical development of the humanities from the pre-historic era to the present.
- Assess the role of narrative structure and dramatic form in modern drama.
- Competency 2: Examine the forms of expression that instantiate the arts and humanities.
- Explain how Shakespeare’s Hamlet externalizes the inner thoughts of Hamlet.
- Extrapolate the use of soliloquy to dramatize personal character.
- Competency 3: Integrate the humanities with everyday life.
- Express a unique personal narrative in soliloquy form.
- Competency 4: Communicate effectively in forms appropriate to the humanities.
- Write coherently to support a central idea in appropriate format with correct grammar, usage, and mechanics.
Reading the text of Shakespeare’s Hamlet, you noticed the playwright’s use of extended monologues, or soliloquies, to express Hamlet’s thoughts and feelings in dramatic form. Now you will write an essay in which you explore the use of this technique in three distinct ways:
- Select one of Hamlet’s soliloquies from the play and analyze how it displays his inner thoughts for the audience in dramatic form.
- Compose a soliloquy using evidence from the play that expresses the point of view of one of the following characters: Gertrude, Claudius, Ophelia, or Polonius. Into which act of the play would you insert this additional speech?
- Write a soliloquy for yourself, expressing the central narrative of your own life in dramatic form. Think of yourself as a character explaining yourself to an audience that does not include those who play the most important roles in your life.
This assignment requires you to employ your critical skills in analyzing a work of literature, but also gives you the opportunity to apply what you have learned in creative expression of your own.
Refer to the Literature Analysis Scoring Guide to ensure that you meet the grading criteria for this assignment.
You are required to submit your assignment to the Turnitin source matching tool.
Note: Your instructor may also use the Writing Feedback Tool to provide feedback on your writing. In the tool, click the linked resources for helpful writing information.
- Written communication: Written communication should be free of errors that detract from the overall message.
- APA formatting: Your paper should be formatted according to APA (6th edition) style and formatting.
- Length: 6–8 typed and double-spaced pages.
- Font and font size: Times New Roman, 12 point.
United States Marketing Strategy, assignment help Business Finance Assignment Help
Your Portfolio Project assignment is to prepare a well-written, 8 – 10 page marketing strategy for your company’s introduction of a new product in the United States utilizing concepts learned in the course as a basis for your analysis. This week, you will turn in the name of the company you have selected for your portfolio project, along with an explanation of why you chose the company and what your specific focus will be in your strategy. Your final portfolio project is due at the end of Week 8.
Your paper should be clear, concise, and demonstrate knowledge of the concepts presented in this module and course. Document formatting and source citations should be in conformity with CSU-Global Guidelines for Writing and APA Style.
general description of the disease, health & medical homework help Health Medical Assignment Help
Your poster should be made using PowerPoint. To use the appropriate dimensions, under the “Design” tab, you need to select “Page Layout” and change the dimensions to Width = 36 inches and Length = 24 inches. By changing these dimensions, you will be able to use a variety of font sizes more effectively.
3. It must include a combination of figures/pictures and text and it must use pathophysiology terminology.
4. 4. For your chosen disease, you must provide information about each of the following:
a) General, overall description of the disease
b) Prevalence of the disease in the U.S. population (or world if rare disorder) including frequency of occurrence
(e.g., 1 in 100,000 people)
c) Etiology – list and explain the causative factors associated with the disease
d) Pathogenesis/pathophysiology – explain how the disease damages the body (cell/organ changes) e) Clinical manifestations – list all major signs/symptoms associated with your disease
f) Complications/sequelae – list all major complications and/or sequelae that may occur as a result of
g) Treatment options – list major treatments used for your disease
h) Prognosis – provide the outcome of your disease with and without treatment
5. You must use a minimum of 5 clear, appropriate figures/tables associated with the information you provide. If you use any figures from a source other than your own, you must reference it accordingly using (Author, Year).
6. You must reference your material appropriately and list all sources of information. Your references may include
books, websites, textbook, etc. You must use a minimum of 3 sources and reference the material using APA format
for both in-text citations and in a “References” section. PLAGIARISM WILL NOT BE TOLERATED AND MAY RESULT IN A
GRADE OF ZERO FOR THE ENTIRE ASSIGNMENT.
Interview Essay Writing Assignment Help
Note: You can choose any topic you want for this assignment. Also, I am not concerned about quality, but it is very important that there is no plagiarism.
Option #1: Investigate and Interview
You have already chosen a topic and created a working thesis statement for your research paper topic. Find a non-profit organization (e.g., one that provides literacy instruction, a support group for cancer patients, a shelter that provides refuge for battered women) in your city that is connected to your topic. For example, if you are researching services for blind people, you might interview someone at the National Federation of the Blind.
Explain your assignment and request an interview with a staff member who is considered an expert in the field. Create 10 to 20 questions related to your thesis statement to ask the interviewee. For the writing assignment (Note that you should be conducting this interview yourself. You should not be summarizing an interview that someone else conducted):
Option #2: Getting What you Need from Periodicals
Locate credible sources for your chosen topic of the research paper project. From the sources that you find, choose one to summarize. The source you choose should be a credible periodical and not merely a random website. Also keep in mind that your chosen source should be research-based and non-fiction. For example, you should not summarize a short story for this assignment. Choose a source such as a journal article, an essay in an anthology, a magazine article, or a newspaper article. For this option, you might use this as a guideline for crafting your thesis statement: John Smith’s book The Guiding Light explained (add first paragraph focus), (add second paragraph focus), and (add third paragraph focus).
Here are some possible places to search for good sources:
With this summary, you should include:
The guidelines and requirements for this assignment are as follows:
Remember to apply the concepts you’re learning in the course, including elements of grammar, punctuation, thesis development, and other skills.
Length: This piece should be approximately 1-2 double-spaced pages or 500 words.
Header: Include a header in the upper left-hand corner of your writing assignment with the following information:
- Your first and last name
- Course Title (Composition I)
- Assignment name (Summary Exercise)
- Current Date
- Last name and page number in upper-right corner of each page
- Double-spacing throughout
- Title, centered after heading
- Standard font (TimesNewRoman or Calibri)
- 1” margins on all sides
- MLA-style citations and Works Cited list for any sources used
- Save the file as .docx or .doc format
Underline your thesis statement in the introductory paragraph.
Paper of psychology disorder Humanities Assignment Help
instructions are below answer the questions in 2-3 pages . Please no plagrasim no spilling or grammar mistakes.
Online Assignment #4
Chapter 14: Sexual Dysfunctions, Gender Dysphoria, and Paraphilic Disorders
Sex is one of the ways advertisers get our attention and sell their products. There are various sexual themes in the media. Our culture’s sexual expectations can be linked to sexual dysfunctions and sexual deviances. Your assignment is to:
1. Read Chapter 14. Then watch one or two hours of evening television.
2. Record advertisements and program content that you believe have sexual content. Use the form below.
SEXUAL THEMES IN THE MEDIA (TELEVISION)
I watched television from ___P.M. until ___P.M. on____________________________.
1.List the advertisements you saw that had a sexual theme; for example, in which a man or a woman is posed or dressed provocatively or there is the implication that using the product will lead to sexual success.
Name of product:
Name of product:
Name of product:
2.List sex-related themes or portrayals during television programs.
Name of show:
Sex-related theme or portrayal:
Name of show:
Sex-related theme or portrayal:
Answer the following questions:
• Have you ever been influenced by advertisements or portrayals of reality in television programs?
• Who else do you think are influenced by television ads and programs?
• Was there any mention (direct or indirect) made of making sex safer.
• How might the large minority of sexually dysfunctional individuals in society respond to seeing such portrayals of sexual behavior.
The book name is, abnormal psychology edition 1
Paper of psychology disorder Humanities Assignment Help[supanova_question]
I need an in-depth issues management assessment for Regions Bank Business Finance Assignment Help
Regions Bank has it’s main offices in Alabama. To know more about Regions: https://www.regions.com/about_regions/careers_who_…
Please focus on Training issues as well as related issues.
This a professional report. Please follow recommendations for building an integrated issues management process from the Institute for Public Relations as a guide for formatting the final issues management assessment.
-Cover letter to pitch the proposal effectively.
-Ground your proposal with the appropriate strategic communication, reputation, and public relations materials and concepts
-Incorporate both conceptual and applied research to support your assertions
-Ground the message with a clear theoretical approach to message design.
-The entire report should be 8-10 pages (excluding the cover letter, executive summary, campaign samples, and references)
-Incorporate effective tables or figures to present key information.
-Include at least 2 samples of materials that would be disseminated as a result of the project.
editing paper about ” the internet of things” , English homework help Writing Assignment Help
I already wrote the paper, but I got a feedback from my professor. She wants me to go deep on my paper, she wants me to inform about the uses of the “internet of things”. how the technology used with the internet of things.
Here is the professor feedback ” I read your paper and I was bit disappointed. It didn’t seem to really inform me about any of the uses of the “internet of things”. It didn’t talk about technology used with the internet of things. The paper had many pages but was not rich in content. I am sorry this feedback is so late, but it is not too late to talk about what are the innovations expected from the Internet of things. I am happy to talk more about the paper.”
I attached the assignment require please see the image
**Please use the same source on the paper**
Target company, computer science homework help Computer Science Assignment Help
IV. Statements of Policy
a) Develop appropriate incident response protocols to respond to the various threats and vulnerabilities identified within the organization.
b) Justify how the incident response protocols will mitigate the threats to and vulnerabilities of the organization. Support your justification with information assurance research and best practices.
c) Develop appropriate disaster response protocols to respond to the various threats and vulnerabilities identified within the organization.
d) Justify how the disaster response protocols will mitigate the threats to and vulnerabilities of the organization. Support your justification with information assurance research and best practices.
e) Develop appropriate access control protocols that provide an appropriate amount of protection while allowing users to continue to operate without denial of service.
f) Justify your access control protocols. Support your justification with information assurance research and best practices.
g) Recommend a method for maintaining the information assurance plan once it has been established.
h) Justify how your maintenance plan will ensure the ongoing effectiveness of the information assurance plan. Support your justification with information assurance research and best practices.
a) Summarize the need for an information assurance plan for the selected organization, including the legal and ethical responsibilities of the organization to implement and maintain an appropriate information assurance plan.
b) Defend the key elements of your information assurance plan, including which members of the organization would be responsible for each element.
4- to 5 -pages and 3 sources
VVVVV IMP no plagiarism at all MIN 5 REF and 5 PAGES STRICTLY 0%Plagiarism Computer Science Assignment Help
Please make it very effective and No plagiarism at all in APA format minimum 5 pages and 5 references
before answering the question please do good online research and answer the following the questions
please use below attachment as refer and also do very very very good online research
You, Mike, and Tiffany meet in a conference room to begin to assemble your final presentation.
This presentation will be the project deliverable, so you want to make sure you have provided all of the requirements.
Mike begins, “I think we’ve done some pretty good analysis on our strategy. We just have to put the pieces together before the final presentation.”
“We do have some solid information, but we have to look at all the parts to see if we can remain competitive,” Tiffany adds.
Complete the following:
- A balanced scorecard is used to align the business activities to the vision and strategy of the organization, improve internal and external communications, and monitor organization performance against strategic goals. Based on your analysis of the company’s four perspectives in IP3, develop a complete balanced scorecard that helps put the pieces together for your final presentation.
- answer the following questions.
- What are the considerations that you need to be aware of to remain competitive?
- Based on the research and analysis that you have done, can you compete in the market that you have chosen? Why or why not?
- What primary factors led you to this decision?
- What would you say to someone who would dispute your position?
- How do you plan on evaluating the global marketplace in the future?
FOR QUESTION ONE I HAVE ATTACHED MY IP 3
PLEASE MAKE IT VERY EFFECTIVELY NO PLAGIARISM ALL IN APA FORMAT