Research Assignment about Women/Human Sex Trafficking in the United States Humanities Assignment Help. Research Assignment about Women/Human Sex Trafficking in the United States Humanities Assignment Help.
What are the Human
Rights aspects of this
issue? Relate to HR
What activism for social
change have women
done about this issue?
Find a specific
movement as example. CITE ARTICLES AND JOURNALS 12-15 pages
raphic above illustrates, your research should be focused around three
considerations, all within the context of a particular country or region of the world.
o Country or Region: How you frame the geographical area you cover will
depend on the topic. Don’t just lump big swaths of the world together (as US
people tend to do): “Africa” or “Asia” or “the Middle East.” This can be
extremely misleading. Not all countries on the continent of Africa have the
same culture or the same issues. Asia includes very diverse countries, from
Japan to India to the Philippines. So you need to spend some time exploring the
topic and trying to understand what is going on in specific places before you
choose a geographic area. You should choose a country or area other than the
o The Problem: What is the history and extent of this problem in the country
you have chosen? What are the historical, cultural, political and/or economic
factors that affect this issue/problem? It is best to choose something that is
not too broad, and something that we did not go into very deeply in the course.
Since there are many issues on which we have only scratched the surface, it
should not be hard to do that! Choose something that interests you.
Something like “women’s inequality” is way too broad, but an ASPECT of
women’s inequality, such as underrepresentation in government, or lower
income or property laws that discriminate, could be appropriate.
o Human Rights: How is this issue a human rights question? Is this issue
represented in any of the official human rights documents (e.g., CEDAW,
UDHR, Convention on Rights of the Child, Convention on Trafficking, etc.)?
Spell out how it is represented—what document, what rights are specified?
What is the legal status of this issue in the country or region that you have
chosen? For example, have they signed/ratified the relevant document, but
still have extensive problems in this area? Have they not signed or ratified any
international treaties related to it? Who or what bodies in this society need to
be targeted to address or solve this problem?
o Activism / Solutions: Starting with this can help you focus your research!
What women’s and/or human rights groups are working to address this
problem? (One group is enough, but if there are several, discuss them.) Is the
group (or groups) a locally-based organization or from outside? Do they
incorporate a human rights perspective in their activism? What strategies and
tactics (actions) are they using or recommending? Are they making any
progress – why or why not?
I am looking for high quality sources that demonstrate to me that you invested some
time in your research, not just Googling and seeing what pops up! You need a
minimum of six sources, including at least two news stories and at least two
scholarly or research-oriented sources.
§ News stories should be from recognized or recognizable NEWS sources. That
means journalists who do research and write news stories based on their
§ Scholarly sources might include peer-reviewed journal articles or researchbased
books related to the issue. Our friendly NEIU librarians can help you
find the appropriate type of sources. You can also sometimes find these
sources as links from relevant human rights organization websites.
§ Websites of activist groups, governmental agencies, international agencies, etc.
may be used, and may be rich sources. But, you must pay attention to the
quality of the information on any websites you use. That means you need to be
a critical consumer of internet-based information. Remember, practically
anybody can put up a website today, saying anything they want! That doesn’t
mean it’s automatically wrong, but as scholars and students, we want to assess
how accurate our sources are.
LOOK AT THE ATTACHMENT FOR MORE INFORMATION
Research Assignment about Women/Human Sex Trafficking in the United States Humanities Assignment Help[supanova_question]
BUSN 320 classroom presentation Business Finance Assignment Help
You need to prepare a 5 minute discussion presentation with a power point for an assigned topic. The presentation will be evaluated on four criteria: understanding of textbook concepts, application of the concepts, business/personal examples, and Biblical perspectives.
Please start to prepare the In-Classroom Presentation for Week four.
The topic is: Capital budgeting takes into account computing a projects payback, net present value, internal rate of return and return on investments. Discuss the advantages and disadvantages on using each of these. Please research business examples that can be used to illustrate each capital budgeting techniques. We learn from Proverbs 3:3-6 that Christians need to trust in the Lord with all their heart. What guidance does this provide to owners of businesses and how can this best be demonstrated?
The presentation will be evaluated on four criteria: understanding of textbook concepts, application of the concepts, business/personal examples, and Biblical perspectives.
So I need a power point presentation with notes to go with it to be able to explain.
Memory strategies assignment Humanities Assignment Help
Write a 1,000-1,250-word essay that applies memory strategies to your daily life. Include the following:
- Explain cognitive mapping and one other memory strategy of your choosing from the course materials.
- Explain at least two positive effects of using each memory strategy in daily life.
Using the GCU Library databases, include a minimum of four sources, one of which may be the textbook.
Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is not required.
This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
Note: Please provide correct resources! I want academic resources along with the right url. Do not write this paper if you know you won’t be ale to write it to the best of your ability.
Signature Assignment Excel Template ( 2 Cases) Charting and Math Calculations Mathematics Assignment Help
percenI am needing some help for an upcoming business math Excel assignment dealing mostly with charting, graphing and math calculations that has two cases to be put on an Excel template that is attached below, along with a copy of the signature assignment Excel formulas that we can use, but am confused on how to setup math calculations to solve.
Here are the following instructions for two cases:
About Your Signature Assignment
This signature assignment is designed to align with specific program student learning outcome(s) in your program. Program Student Learning Outcomes are broad statements that describe what students should know and be able to do upon completion of their degree. The signature assignment may be graded with an automated rubric that allows the University to collect data that can be aggregated across a location or college/school and used for program improvements.
Purpose of Assignment
The purpose of this assignment is for students to synthesize the concepts learned throughout the course, provide students an opportunity to build critical thinking skills, develop businesses and organizations, and solve problems that require data.
Scenario: Cloud Data Services (CDS), headquartered in Memphis, provides information technology services, specifically application hosting services in the cloud for several clients in the southern United States. CDS hosts software applications on their network servers. While CDS has achieved great success and customers rate CDS’s services highly, lately, some customers have been complaining about downtime on one of the primary network servers. The given dataset, found in the Signature Assignment Excel® Template, contains the downtime data for the month of November.
Make a short presentation to CDS’s management including the following:
- Using used Microsoft® Excel® Pivot Tables, construct a frequency distribution showing the number of times during the month that the server was down for each downtime cause category.
- Develop a bar chart that displays the data from the frequency distribution in part 1.
- Develop a pie chart that breaks down the percentage of total downtime that is attributed to each downtime cause during the month.
- Evaluate the mean, median, standard deviation, and variance of the downtime minutes for the month of November.
Note: Although you will be studying the concept of CPI in more detail in your ECO/561 class; for the purpose of this case, you need to use the concepts of percentages, percentage increase/decrease, and creating and interpreting line charts to compute the inflation rate in the US economy and determine which time period experienced the highest inflation rate.
Side Note: If you can, please include the direct web link of the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis of where you get the data information to use as a reference source. Apparently based on the data we use from this, we have to create a line graph for it and answer question 12, which is in the instructions for this case.
Follow the steps below to complete this signature assignment:
- Search for the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis (FRED).
- On the home page of the website, you will see a search box.
- Type in CPI- AUCSL in the search box and press the return key.
- The first result of the search will be “Consumer Price Index for All Urban Consumers: All Items.” Click on this result link.
- Click on the Download link and download the data in Excel®.
- On the Excel® file, the second column gives you the CPI values for each period starting from 1947.
- Go to the last row and notice the last date and the CPI value. Go back 6 years from this last date. For example, if the last date is 2016-11-01, then the date 6 years ago would be 2010-11-01.
- Copy and paste this six years data into a separate Excel® tab.
- Using Excel®, calculate the percentage change in CPI from a year earlier for each observation, beginning with the observation one year later than the first observation. To make this calculation, click on the blank cell next to the observation corresponding to that date and then use Formula 1, located in the Signature Assignment Excel® Formulas document (note that in Excel®, the symbol for multiplication is *), where t-1 is the first observation and t is the observation one year later. For example, to find the percentage change in CPI from 2011-11-01 to 2010-11-01, refer to Formula 2 located in the Signature Assignment Excel® Formulas document. Convert this value to a percentage in Excel®. Repeat this process for the remaining observations (you can use the copy and paste functions to avoid having to retype the formula).
- This new column contains the national inflation rate.
- Create a line graph of the percentage changes (inflation rates) from a year earlier.
- Which period experienced the highest inflation rate? What was the inflation rate during that period?
Format your assignment consistent with APA guidelines.
Another side note: The Excel template attached is labeled Case 1 and Case 2; Case one already has the data information, but for Case 2 left blank that we have to research the data information for calculations to input, and graph a line chart graph to answer question 12.
Also, the signature assignment excel formulas to use for percent changes, based on the CPI’s, I would appreciate to see how you input those formulas to show a breakdown on how to obtain the solution on a separate word document, which would be helpful for me in understanding.
WPF project (Windows presentation Foundation) Programming Assignment Help
This is a WPF project. It is a game that should be over the network. ie: There should be a server side and a client side. For the WPF application as usual, there should be a XAML part and a C# part. XAML for the interface, and C# for the backend. I expect the tutor to know this already. However, Please do not bid if you are not comfortable with WPF as time is limited. Also, the project needs to be done on Microsoft visual studio. the link for the project Is : https://csserver.evansville.edu/~mr63/Courses/EE35… . Please program the minimum implementations plus the extras.
monitor the stages of the Product Life Cycle (PLC) and adjust the marketing strategies as needed Business Finance Assignment Help
ABSOLUTELY NO PLAGIARISM.. AND I NEED THIS TO BE ON Marketing a medical service.. like drug testing, workman’s comp type of things. I really need an outline ,and structure to help me for each slide. I will take care of the graphics and design. I also need good speaker notes and references… again ORIGINAL WORK ONLY.. last time it was 100% used before and I received a zero.. this CANNOT HAPPEN!!
Purpose of Assignment
The Product Life Cycle (PLC) is a vital component of the marketing plan. Monitoring products and services as they flow through this process helps marketing managers adjust their marketing strategies to keep products and services thriving for as long as possible. Monitoring this cycle helps companies and organizations continue to maximize the value of their products and services with their target over time. The purpose of this assignment is to give students the opportunity to understand how each stage in the PLC creates a need for adjustment to marketing strategies and allows students to assess what action(s) need to be taken.
Resources: Marketing: Ch. 1: pg. 4-10; Ch. 2: pg.40-46, 54-69; Ch. 11: pg. 292-309
Scenario: You currently work as the marketing manager of your favorite company/organization and manage the success of one of its products or services. Your responsibility is to monitor the stages of the Product Life Cycle (PLC) and adjust the marketing strategies as needed for your product to thrive for as long as possible. At each stage, you assess changes you need to make to the product, price strategy, as well as competition and profit.
Create a 10- to 20-slide (not counting cover slide or reference slide) Microsoft® PowerPoint®presentation with speaker’s notes covering the following criteria:
- Develop a slide setting the theme and goals of the presentation.
- Define and discuss the PLC concept and its importance to marketing managers.
- Define and discuss what role pricing strategy has in marketing and how marketing mangers decide what strategy to use.
- Describewhat company/organization and product/service you are using.
- Create one slide for each of the four stages of the PLC describing the stage and analyzes the implications each stage may have on price strategy, product, competition, and profit for your selected product/service. Use the product/service you selected to illustrate each stage as it is discussed with original examples.
- Discuss the reasoning behind why the PLC is important to marketing managers and share examples of possible implications if it is not monitored.
Cite a minimum of two peer-reviewed sources with one coming from the textbook or the University Library. Use in-text citations in the presentation slides and speaker’s notes to demonstrate your research.
monitor the stages of the Product Life Cycle (PLC) and adjust the marketing strategies as needed Business Finance Assignment Help[supanova_question]
Respond to the following Writing Assignment Help
1) Write a helpful response to the students post in first person.State how you agree with them and a postive opinion.
Lulu is important in this part of the novel because she shows how vulnerable she is and her side of Nector’s cheating. The reader gets to know more about her life and her feelings for Nector Kashpaw. Lulu begins by describing the way people saw her. Lulu knew they “used to say Lulu Lamartine was like a cat, loving no one” (Erdrich 272). Lulu explains that she was hung up on Nector Kashpaw and always loved him so it seemed as though she never cared about any of her other lovers. When her husband Henry dies she says, “during the dead of night, Kashpaw would visit me” (Erdrich 274). Nector was married to Marie at the time but was sneaking out more often than not to go see Lulu. Lulu became pregnant with Nector’s child who is named Lynman. When Lulu’s past husband Henry’s brother came into the picture Lulu told Nector was she was going to marry him. Nector seemed enraged and Lulu interpreted his expression as, ‘“I’ll kill him, the eyes said. ‘Or else I’ll kill you” (Erdrich 279). When Lulu went to face the tribal council they disrespected her with their sly comments when she took her stand. Lulu took the floor regardless and ignored the tribal men on the council. Whether Lulu had a good past or not she truly cared for her children regardless of who their father was. She shows this when her house burned down and all she could think about was saving her son who she had left inside. She ran inside and searched a burning house thinking franticly about where her son could be hidden inside because she had to save him. Lulu is important to this part of the novel because it shows that she isn’t a home wrecker she has real feelings for Nector and she, even as she grows older is trying to deal with those feelings.
My question is this: Why do you think Nector stayed married to Marie for all those years but kept having feels for Lulu and became enraged when he found out Lulu was marrying Henry’s brother?
Erdrich, Louise. Love Medicine. Harper Perennial, 2009.
2) complete exercise 4.1 in MLA format.
I will send the pictures for the info for this one
Write an essay on John F. Kennedy and Courage Humanities Assignment Help
write an original and creative essay that demonstrates an understanding of political courage as described by John F. Kennedy in Profiles in Courage. The maximum word count is 1,000 with a minimum of 700, not including citations and bibliography. Use at least five varied sources such as government documents, letters, newspaper articles, books, and/or personal interviews.
Requirments for essay
- Essays must be the original work
- John F. Kennedy, Robert F. Kennedy, and Edward M. Kennedy are not eligible subjects for essays.
- Essays must describe an act of political courage by a U.S. elected official who served during or after 1917, the year John F. Kennedy was born. The official may have addressed an issue at the local, state, or national level.
- Essays about past recipients of the Profile in Courage Award will cannot be in the essay unless they describe an act of political courage other than the act for which the award was given.
- Essays about the senators in Profiles in Courage is not allowed
- Essays must have a minimum of five sources.
Topic: Describe and analyze an act of political courage by a U.S. elected official who served during or after 1917, the year John F. Kennedy was born. Include an analysis of the obstacles, risks, and consequences associated with the act. The essay may concern an issue at the local, state, national, or international level.
Week6 finale Health Medical Assignment Help
The Research Paper is a ten- to twelve-page paper (excluding title and references pages) that provides the student the opportunity to investigate a specific natural disaster topic, apply graduate-level critical thinking to the presentation of the information, and utilize and synthesize appropriate current research for your selected topic. The Research Paper utilizes professional health care knowledge and skills and applies those proficiencies to the context of quality improvement and risk management by developing a natural disaster strategic plan for community health: Mobilizing For Action Through Planning and Partnerships (MAPP) Process. The three-part Strategic Disaster Plan will be developed in Weeks Two, Four, and Six.
Review Chapter 3 in the textbook. In this final part, the students will take the strategic issues identified in Part II (Week Four) and formulate goal statements and strategies for addressing issues, resulting in development and adoption of an interrelated set of strategy statements. Lastly, an action plan with an evaluation timeline that identifies outcomes to be reached and what steps would be taken to ensuing adjustments in the strategy plan if needed. The final draft with all three parts will be posted together for a final grade.
Writing the Research Paper
The Research Paper:
- Must be ten to twelve double-spaced pages in length (excluding title and reference pages) and formatted according to APA style as outlined .
- Must include a title page with the following:
- Title of paper
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- Must include an introductory paragraph with a succinct thesis statement.
- Must address the topic of the paper with critical thought.
- Must end with a conclusion that reaffirms your thesis.
- Must use at least ten scholarly and/orpeer-reviewed sourcespublished within the last five years, including a minimum of three from University Library
- Must document all sources in APA style as outlined
- Must include a separate reference page that is formatted according to APA style as outlined
Danger of a single story essay Writing Assignment Help
- Discusses the “danger of a single story” (Adichie) and the power of words to shape the world (Postman) in-text citations.
- Provides an introductory paragraph or section (this may be more than one paragraph, if necessary) with context for the debate to include the “single story,” key opposing thinkers, a logical lead-up to the main claim, and the arguable main claim.
- Provides arguable subclaims that support the main claim.
- Provides sound evidence and reasoning for each subclaim.
- Provides a counterargument/rebuttal.
- Provides a strong conclusion.
- Uses our authors and other sources/citations as indicated, on the Essay Three Assignment Sheet and on the Week Twelve Assignment Sheet.
- Corrects all Essay Checklist items.