Research Paper Assignment for American Literature Writing Assignment Help. Research Paper Assignment for American Literature Writing Assignment Help.
Research Essay Assignment
This assignment asks that you analyze one or more pieces if American Literature from the 1860 to the Present. You may choose a piece we have discussed in class for this discussion, or you may make your own choices as long as the primary materials fall into the appropriate category of 19th to 21st Century American Literature. I would highly recommend speaking with me about your topics as soon as you have an idea about what you would like to write about. Essays must focus on the literature!
Approaches to consider:
- Traditional Paper – Examine themes and the way that characters, imagery, irony, or other literary devices are developed in the piece to depict and imply themes. Know the differences between a close reading of the plot and an interpretation of the theme. For texts that are not poetry or fiction, demonstrate how the primary text or texts apply to general concepts of the era or modern times.
- Current Discussion – This is an examination of the work and how it is relevant to today, to our situations, problems, etc. Be specific in your analysis, and provide details from current issues to support your applications. Remember, the paper must always focus it points on the piece of literature. Do not provide a running list of current situations that are similar. Do not make the paper about the current issues, either. Make sure that your paper focuses on the primary literature and how it works the way your paper claims.
- Historical Analysis – Consider the social, political, or religious events that influenced the writer’spiece. Apply that information in your paper in order to explain how the piece expresses its figurative meanings. Consider examining other works during the same period. This is not a history paper. Your work must be based on the literature. Examine how the historical setting influenced the piece in the way it expresses its main ideas. Determine if the piece is relevant in this way.
- Comparison/Contrast – Discuss how the work relates to or opposes another piece of literature. Perhaps you could consider the progression or digression of a theme by choosing two works from different periods of time. This, too, will involve deeper analysis than doing close reading or comprehensive reading of the basic texts. This could also include more evaluation. Determine which piece depicts its main purpose more effectively and explain how. This will involve setting up criteria by which to analyze each piece.
Each essay should be about 7 pages long, and should be written in MLA format (which means you must document any quotes from the text and include a works cited page). Use 12 point Times New Roman Font and Double Space your essays. Remember, this is a research paper which means you must use at least 6 critical sources (4 must be literary criticism).
Research Paper Assignment for American Literature Writing Assignment Help[supanova_question]
Research Paper on Parkinson’s Disease Writing Assignment Help
Write research paper on the following disease: Parkinson’s Disease
Introduction: Give an introduction on the disease. Present background information on the topic. Include background information and knowledge on the topic. Include statistics and data on the disease that is available.
Symptoms: Include information about any features or signs that indicate a condition of the disease.
Causes: Does the disorder arise because of a certain abnormality? What produces it or triggers the imbalance? How do you get the disease?
Diagnosis and Tests: Include various techniques that can detected the diseases and how the illness can be identified.
Treatment: Incorporate the different types of medical care, drugs, techniques that can be used with dealing with the condition
Conclusion: Include all interesting information learned about the topic. This is where the previous information is summarized.
Format and Requirements:
Times New Roman
Include a reference page
All citations must be in APA format and at least 3 references should be peer reviewed articles
What makes a good IPLAN? Science Assignment Help
My county is Mercer County
Mechanics of the paper:
- Each Person is to organize an 8-10 page paper (you may exceed 10 pages, but need at least 8).
- Each page should be double-spaced
- 12-point font ONLY; Times New Roman Font ONLY.
- 1 inch margins all around—top, sides, and bottom of each page.
- Number each page sequentially, upper right-hand corner of page, after page 1.
- Your finished paper needs to include a title page with each section listed.
- Each page is one-sided.
- A special link will appear on your course menu to allow you to turn in your paper beginning Week 10, if you want to finish your paper early. The last time you can turn your paper in is Tuesday November 27 (Week 14) at 11:59 pm. No papers
- No papers will be accepted via email or regular mail.
- Each paper will consist of 5 parts, corresponding to the five criteria detailed above.
- Each section will include an assessment of how your County interpreted the state mandate,
- Start each section of your paper with a definition of what it is you want to discuss; e.g.
- Provide at least two examples of whether or not your individual IPLAN section (1-5)
- For each of the five criteria for an IPLAN (three formal, two “informal”), compare
- Compare your County’s IPLAN to how DeKalb County covered the same “Element”.
- Please do not exceed two pages for each of the five criteria.
will be accepted after that time and date.
Content of the Paper:
by examining the actual elements of each section of their IPLAN.
“organizational capacity”, “community health needs assessment”, other criteria (formal
conforms to State of Illinois expectations. How do you know it conforms/does not conform?
that element with the corresponding part of Kettner’s “Logic Model”. How does it reflect
Kettner’s Logic analysis?
SWOT Analysis of ToolsCorp Corporation Business Finance Assignment Help
ToolsCorp Corporation is a fictitious company that does exist anywhere. For the purpose of this course, it is located it in Tennessee. As members of the senior management team of ToolsCorp Corporation, your group has been asked to prepare a neat and organized report for the Strategic Officers Steering Committee (SOS-C) of ToolsCorp Corporation. The purpose of this paper is to obtain permission from them to go forward with the next step (developing a full-blown business plan) for ToolsCorp’s strategic initiative to break into the global marketplace.
Your group’s paper should discuss the following (at a minimum):
- A complete strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats (SWOT) analysis (including at least 5 factors from each category and full explanations of why each factor is important and why it was placed in the category) of the environment that exists within ToolsCorp and the environment that ToolsCorp is proposing
How is one’s leadership style and effectiveness culturally dependent? Writing Assignment Help
Research Assignment – Leading Internationally
The purpose of this assignment is to help you see that one’s leadership style and effectiveness is culturally dependent.
Assignment Overview – Assume that you are being sent to China to run a division of your company’s overseas operations. Let’s assume that you were born and raised in the States and you have been managing for five years in your current position at a facility in the Midwest. Now that you are going overseas you want to understand what the Chinese workers look for in a leader and what it will take to be a successful leader in China. Therefore, I would like you to report on what it would take for you to be a successful manager in China. What are some things you should be aware of? What would you research and what are your strategies?
- What do workers expect from their leaders?
- What business or cultural norms would you have to be aware of to lead successfully in this new environment?
Paper should be 10 pages not including Title page, Abstract or Reference page.
Evaluation of a Business Case Business Finance Assignment Help
For this assignment, create a table or chart that outlines the evaluation of a business case for an organization for an industry or business sector you are familiar with or interested in. Your table or chart should include specific definitions and metrics required for each task.
Your paper should be a 2-page Word document, excluding the cover page and references page.
Format the paper according to the CSU-Global Guide to Writing and APA. (Links to an external site.) Use graduate CSU-Global formatting standards including title page, citations, double spacing, third-person pronouns, and references. Cite a minimum of 3-4 scholarly sources to support your position, in addition to the textbook. The CSU-Global Library is a great place to find these scholarly sources.
Evaluation of a Business Case Business Finance Assignment Help[supanova_question]
Censorship, and Transgression (Art, Society) Writing Assignment Help
Much like Zhuangzi used maimed men to problematize class and ritual in Chinese society, modern artists, thinkers, philosopher, and writers, have used social taboo and transgression in their work- not only to shock- but to confront dominant sensibilities and challenge preconceptions. Transgressive themes, particularly popular in the late 19th and early 20th centuries, are once more being utilized to challenge conventional thinking and reason- and are ubiquitous elements of many 21st century media, Horror movies, Extreme musical genres, and modern art to name a few, exist almost exclusively to viciously confronting the problems of modern life, in strange, shocking, assaultive, and potentially violent ways.
What is the purpose of employing intentionally shocking imagery? What is the strength it carries and how is it employed? This assignment will require you to acquire a personal understanding of what transgressive and countercultural mean, and how they are employed. After you have done some research, you will compose your own work of transgressive art, as well as a short essay, explaining what you have created, how it fits into your understanding of ‘transgressive’ (or countercultural, antinomian, avante-garde), and social issues.
Below is a list of a variety of thinkers varyingly dubbed Transgressive or counter-cultural, I would not encourage you to look all of them up, but if your own research isn’t turning up anything viable, these may be good places to start.
(Antonin Artuad, George Bataille, Tristan Tzara, Gilles Deleuze, Felix Guattari, Fad Gadget, Marilyn Manson, G.G. Allin, Dario Argento, Alejandro Jodorowsky, Kenneth Anger, Salvador Dali, John Waters, J.G. Ballard, Alistair Crowley, Anton Lavey, The Guhuyasamāja Tantra, Zhuangzi, Liehtzi.)
two easy quetions Business Finance Assignment Help
Question One-Must be at least 600 words
history is presented from a top-down perspective. That is, we see
history through the eyes of the leaders, the famous, the wealthy, the
movers and shakers, etc.. However, Coming of Age presents history
from the bottom-up – from the common man’s point of view. Explain the
differences between the two points-of-views, showing how the text book
teaches you about the Civil Rights Movement, its leaders, its groups,
its events, etc. and how Anne Moody discusses the same or similar
events, groups and leaders. (For example, which perspective is
emotional, which is objective, which is balanced? etc..; how does the
text book discusses Martin Luther King, Medgar Evers, SNCC, March on
Washington, etc. versus how Moody relates them?)
Question 2- Must be at least 300 words
how each of the following people positively influenced the life of Anne
Moody: The Clairbornes, the Johnsons, Mrs. Burke, and Wayne Burke. (25)
General Chemistry II Exam Science Assignment Help
Hello there, this is a 20 questions General Chemistry II exam. It’s multiple choice. I have done the exam and got 170/200. I have been given the chance to redo it. I will send you the questions and the answers I have marked. Your job will be to find the 3 incorrect answers I have marked and give me the correct ones. Please use a word file number the answers 1-20, put down the answers with the letter designation. For the three answers that I have marked incorrect please give explanation on why my answer was incorrect and yours is correct. After I submit I will get an automatic answer. So I will tell you how you did. Please realize that this grade is very important for me and if you fail to provide quality work, I will request refund. Some of the answers online are incorrect, so please don’t search online.
Analysis of the piano lesson Writing Assignment Help
For your 1000 word written analysis, consider the characters Boy Willie and Berniece in light of today’s American society. In keeping with the jargon of popular culture, beam them up into today’s world! Transplant both characters into contemporary Pittsburgh (or Los Angeles for that matter), and carefully consider how each would think, feel, and act today. Which themes would be consistent? Which conflicts still prevalent? This is a “speculative” opinion essay – you will need to recreate these two characters in light of today’s world.
Please include an introduction and conclusion. In your introduction, state your thesis on whether the play’s themes are consistent with attitudes in contemporary society. In your conclusion, I would like you to reflect on your own personal feelings/reactions to the play.
Most of your analysis should be “analysis,” so keep the quotes to a minimum!!! Your grade will be based on the thoroughness of your analysis, the strength of your quotes/examples, and your thoughtfulness and openmindedness!
In your analysis, include references to at least 3 (three) literary theories AND add at least five (5) quotes from specific scenes, action and dialogue from the play. Please use MLA style when quoting and citing!
anything provided in the attachments (my essays) is only to assist you in writing this essay. EVERYTHING IS PLAGIRIZED IF YOU USE IT CHAGE IT! ALL OF IT! MUST MEET ABOVE GUIDELINES! PAYING EXTRA FOR QUALITY IF YOU USE ANYTHING FROM MY ATTACHMENTS THAT IS PLAGIRIZED!
https://anyessayhelp.com/ Use graduate CSU-Global formatting standards including title page, citations, double spacing, third-person pronouns, and references. Cite a minimum of 3-4 scholarly sources to support your position, in addition to the textbook. The CSU-Global Library is a great place to find these scholarly sources.