Research paper (You have to know this subject) Artist Management Humanities Assignment Help. Research paper (You have to know this subject) Artist Management Humanities Assignment Help.
For this week’s project you will brainstorm, research and outline the following:
(My industry of choice is Artist Management, Managing artist.)
Write a paper about being an Artist Manager, Managing Artists.
Include topics such as three trends that
could shape your industry of choice, three current companies in your Mastery
field, three current leaders in your Mastery field, three technical requirements for
your field, and three possible paths of training/ education to gain entrance into
your industry. (My industry of choice is Artist Management, Managing artist.)
Check out the website GetInMedia.com
Review career resources in my Industry of Artist Management by using the website GetInMedia.com
and share three key insights about positions in my field of Artist Management.
Use your networking skills to identify three possible mentors and three possible
internships/apprenticeships with name and contact information of hiring manager
(identified via LexisNexis Academic, LinkedIn or other source).
Evaluate the Full Sail online course catalog and reflect upon how each course in
your degree program will tangibly enhance your Mastery Journey. Outline a
personal SWOT analysis of your current readiness in your chosen field and
provide at least 3 areas of focus and ways to develop each of those areas of the
SWOT (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats).(I will send you over the full sail catalog)
Use at least three research resources (with at least two of the
sources sourced through the Full Sail University library research databases such as
EBSCOhost and LexisNexis Academic)
Complete a Word Document that is 3 – 5 pages maximum
Assignment should be free of grammar, punctuation, and spelling errors.
Cite all research sources in text and on reference page.
Research paper (You have to know this subject) Artist Management Humanities Assignment Help[supanova_question]
CIS 210 Week 7 Discussion Computer Science Assignment Help
1) “Database Centralization” Please respond to the following:
- The owner of a company looks over your design and sees that you are using database centralization. He questions why you would do this since it violates the rule that data should be managed and stored in close proximity to its users. Explain to him your reasoning for using database centralization.
- Explain whether and why you feel that the rule is important or outdated.
- In the field of information systems, the acronym CRUD is often used. Briefly discuss what this acronym means.
- Is it possible to have a system or database that would not have all CRUD rights? Why would you want to limit those rights? Why would you want to keep those rights?
Applying Theory: Environmental Issues Humanities Assignment Help
Applying Theory: Environmental Issues
Your goal for this assignment is to apply an ethical theory to a real-world situation. You will examine an environmental issue and apply one of the ethical theories to understand how human interactions with the natural environment raise ethical concerns. You will do this by preparing and posting a PowerPoint slideshow consisting of 12 slides and a separate section under each slide for notes.
- Choose one of the following topics/issues and read about it at the indicated place:
- Environmental justice/environmental racism (Article: Environmental Justice for All)
- Environmental harm/pollution of air and water (Chapter 8 in the textbook)
- Waste reduction (Chapter 8 in the textbook)
- Select one philosophical theory (utilitarianism, deontology, or virtue ethics). Consider the following questions pertaining to the theory you have selected:
- What does the theory tell us about how things operate in the real world?
- What is the focus of the theory? That is, what aspects of everyday life (or what questions) does the theory address?
The focus (or questions) helps you think about the topical boundaries of the theory. This course is about ethics and social responsibility, so you should concentrate on the ethical and moral aspects of the theory and of the topic you are analyzing. It may help to think in terms of different realms or institutions. Does the theory help to explain people’s behavior from a political, economic, religious, or ethical perspective? Try to sort through everything that does not represent an ethical question, and address only the ethical issues.
- How does the theory simplify complex issues to make them more understandable? Another way to think about this is to consider the elements or concepts that make up the theory. Identify the concepts and how they are related to each other.
- Develop one thesis question that applies your philosophical theory to your environmental issue. You will address this question in developing an argument that links the theory to the issue (through your notes and pictures), so make sure you word your question carefully to accomplish this task. Indicate this thesis question on your second slide (the one after the title slide).
- Next, develop an ethical argument that addresses your question. Use the text and/or look for academic sources to support your position. Build your argument by writing nine sentences. Each sentence should make one important point about the ethical aspects of the environmental issue you are analyzing and should be placed on one slide each.
- Underneath each slide you will also add presentation notes. The notes are written information that you would normally say or share with an audience during a presentation, but that they do not actually see on the slide. Your notes should also make use of at least two academic sources and elaborate on the image and sentence in each slide.
- To add notes to your slide, go the section at the bottom of each slide in Power Point and click on the option that says “Click to add notes.” Type your notes into that section.
- Make sure your presentation focuses on ethical arguments and avoids personal opinion, arguments based on politics, economics, religion, or topics other than ethics.
- Find a photo to illustrate each slide, and post the photo on the slide above the sentence. Search the Internet for photos that are appropriate. Make sure the photos you use are not copyright protected; you should only use photos that are in the public domain. Also, make sure you cite the sources from which you retrieved your photos directly underneath the photo on each slide.
The slideshow should be 12 slides long; one slide for title page, one for the thesis question, nine slides for your arguments (i.e., main sentences) and notes, and one slide for your references. You should use at least two academic sources other than the textbook as references. All citations and references must be in the APA format as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center. This assignment must be submitted as a PowerPoint presentation. Other formats (i.e., PDF files, Word documents, etc.) are not acceptable. If you are unfamiliar with how to use PowerPoint, see: Basic tasks in PowerPoint 2010.
BUS 499 Week 7 Discussion Business Finance Assignment Help
Use the Internet to research two U.S.-based companies you believe would mutually benefit from working together in some way.
“International Opportunities” Please respond to the following:
- Determine why, given the advantages of international diversification, some firms choose not to expand internationally. Provide specific examples to support your response.
- As firms attempt to internationalize, they may be tempted to locate their facilities where business regulation laws are lax. Discuss the advantages and potential risks of such an approach, using specific examples to support your response.
“Cooperative Strategy” Please respond to the following:
- From an ethical perspective, determine how much information a firm is obliged to tell a potential strategic alliance partner about what it expects to learn from the cooperative arrangement. Explain your rationale.
- From the e-Activity, determine which type of cooperative strategy would most benefit the two companies you researched. Provide specific examples to support your response.
Speaking Out About Malt – Did Mary Act Irresponsibly Business Finance Assignment Help
- Read Case 8.3: Speaking Out about Malt, located here or on page 311 in your textbook. Determine whether Mary acted irresponsibly or disloyally in your opinion. Describe the actions that you think Mary should take next. Explain what you would do if you were in Mary’s position.
- Real World Application: When considering the case and other similar issues in today’s society that are published in the media, do you feel that the media occasionally or often breaches the privilege of ‘freedom of the press’ in an effort to cause controversy and gain attention? At what point should the media be held accountable for citing the truth without an edited controversial ‘slant’?
FIN 100 Week 7 Discussion Business Finance Assignment Help
- Read the article titled, “Wal-Mart Increases its Supplier’s Inventory Levels”. Be prepared to discuss.
“Working Capital” Please respond to the following:
- Determine one (1) significant challenge that could affect a firm’s working capital. Identify at least two (2) methods that a business could use in order to address the challenge in question. Provide a rationale for each method that you identified.
- From the e-Activity, explain two (2) operational advantages that Wal-Mart has developed over the years that give the firm a competitive advantage in the area of inventory management. Next, indicate one (1) method that a similar company could use in order to better manage its inventory.
FIN 100 Week 7 Discussion Business Finance Assignment Help[supanova_question]
Annotated Bibliography – The Ramayana of Valmiki Humanities Assignment Help
To prepare for your research paper, you
will submit an annotated bibliography that contains atleast 5 secondarysources.These sources shouldcome
ONLY from the GMC librarydatabases.For
will provide a paragraph-long annotation.
bibliography will be graded
on the following rubric:
Mechanics, Grammar,and Punctuation
must provide at least five sources
Each source should
be a critical argument on the reading you’ve chosen for your research paper. Sources
that only provide biographical information or plot summary are unacceptable. The source MUST provide
source should bea
paragraph in length (at least
must includea brief summary of
summary should include the author’s
must provide an analysis of how you may use the
source in your paper.
For more information
on how to write an annotated bibliography,you
should view thePurdue
OWL’s website here: http://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/614/01/.
Your bibliography should be formattedaccording
to MLA format.
source,you must provide an MLA
citation. Too see how to citean
article froman online
database,you should view the following website: http://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/747/08/.
written assignments should be mechanically and grammatically correct with proper punctuation.
For more information
of these,you should view the
Purdue OWL’s General Writing Resources page: http://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/section/1/.
Humanities 112 WEEK 7 Discussion1 Humanities Assignment Help
“Great Composers and Color Analysis” Please respond to one (1) of the following, using sources under the Explore headingas the basis of your response:
- Determine whether you prefer Debussy or Mahler after listening to works by each at the Websites below or in this week’s Music Folder and after reading about them. Explain the reasons for your preference. Here we find musical composers inspired by poetry and by philosophy. Identify one (1) element within a work that you find interesting or intriguing by either composer, with regard to the manner in which the work is performed or conducted. Describe the types of things that inspire you to creativity.
- Describe two (2) color paintings by different artists (selected from the list or sources in the Explore section below) that you believe represent the following quote by Kandinsky on the subject of color in art. Justify your response. From Concerning the Spiritual in Art: “If you let your eye stray over a palette of colors, you experience two things. In the first place you receive a purely physical effect, namely the eye itself is enchanted by the beauty and other qualities of color. […] These are physical sensations, limited in duration. They are superficial, too, and leave no lasting impression behind if the soul remains closed. And so we come to the second result of looking at colors: their psychological effect. They produce a correspondent spiritual vibration, and it is only as a step towards this spiritual vibration that the physical impression is of importance. … Generally speaking, color directly influences the soul.” – Wassily Kandinsky. Discuss these ideas for the use of color and its impact in our own times, such as its effect for advertising and sales, or its impact in the workplace and home.
Debussy and Mahler
- Chapter 33 (p. 1092), Debussy; (pp. 1103-1104), Mahler
- “Approaching Mahler and Debussy” – http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QYZ1mUupG7k
- Musical selections for Mahler – http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RONBzkthUjM (Symphony No. 2, Finale; Resurrection Symphony) or http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kbRyttzUzjI (Symphony No. 1, 3rd Movement).
- Musical selection for Debussy — http://youtu.be/bYyK922PsUw (Prélude à l’après-midi d’un faune)
Kandinsky on Color
- Chapters 33 and 34, works by Van Gogh, Seurat, Cezanne, Gauguin, Munch, Picasso, Braque, and Matisse
- New York’s Museum of Modern Art (MoMA). Search names listed above at http://www.moma.org/collection/artist_index.php?start_initial=A&end_initial=A&unparsed_search=2
1500 Word Paper Needed Humanities Assignment Help
Topic: You may choose any of the following topics as it relates to the literature selections you have read or will have completed. The textbook is The Norton Anthology Western Literature Ninth Edition Vol.1. The paper must focus primarily on an analysis of the literature in the book as it relates to that subject. You may not do a biography of an author.
1. The Ancient World- Definition and Discovery/ The Ideal Hero/ A Woman’s Life
2. The Middle Ages- (610-1450) – Exile and Journey/ Family and Friendship/ The Quest
3. The Renaissance- (1300-1674) – Religion and Worship/ Argument and Authority
Length: Your final paper should be about 1500-2000 words.
Sources: You MUST have all three of the following: (1) 4 journal/magazine/periodical sources from the AVL, (2) 1 book other than your text. You will need a minimum of five sources that are sufficiently varied in type and author to show breadth and depth. Remember also to keep in mind the validity or credibility of your sources, whether these are well-researched works by unbiased authors as discussed in class. Failure to have the minimum number and types of required sources will result in an automatic deduction of five points off the top of your research paper grade.
Format: MLA format
What to have completed:
2. Work cited page attached to manuscript
3. Printed copy of all sources with the information used highlighted.
Literature Criticism Resources
Alabama Virtual Library- http://www.avl.lib.al.us
MLA format 3 Page Paper Humanities Assignment Help
An Essay of Persuasion or Argument
Essay I: Media and Misinformation
We’ve discussed the ways in which the media employs fear tactics to manipulate viewer experience and increase ratings. But what else is going on? And what can be done about it? Clearly there’s a problem with the way the news is presented—and with our willingness to mindlessly consume it. You’ll do a bit of free-writing and even some outside research, and take the Ballenger approach (critical inquiry) in order to find what it is about the media’s representation of current events, trends or movements that most speaks to you. In class we will drum up a list of questions that can be used as prompts.
In your first essay, you will be required to address some of the pitfalls of mass media. As in all of your essays, you will craft an argument, and your argument MUST be debatable; that is, it must make a claim. In order to arrive at a place where you can fully develop and support an argument—and deliver it without bullying the reader—you will be asked to perform an analysis of others’ arguments, and as well of a particular subtopic (your narrowing device) that interests you. We will discuss some of these in class. Others you may come up with on your own.
Fear; Sensationalism; Public Opinion; For-Profit News Agencies; Stereotyping—Representations of Race, Class or Gender; Objectivity; Ethical Standards; Freedom of the Press; Propaganda; Consumerism and MORE!
Ultimately, this essay asks that you look at American mass media with a critical eye, and address both what is lost AND what is gained as a consequence of its delivery. Ask yourself WHAT IS AT STAKE? And think deeply about the answer. Pick a NARROW sub-topic and explore it to the fullest extent possible, given the time you have. It’s hard work, but it will pay off.
- Your essay should be no less than 3 full pages (like, a word or two onto the fourth page), no more than 5 (that’s between 750 and 1250 words), double-spaced. Use standard 1” margins and a standard font (i.e., Times, Times New Roman ONLY).
- Please include page numbers, a UNIQUE and REVEALING title, and a complete Works Cited page, formatted according to MLA standards. There is no need to include a separate title page. STAPLE your essay or I will not accept it. If you need to run to find a stapler at the start of class, your essay will be marked late! And so will you!
- You MUST use a minimum of THREE (and a maximum of four) credible, college-level sources, including Culture of Fear, and any additional sources I list on Tumblr, AS WELL AS ONE ARTICLE FROM THE LIBRARY DATABASES. Your sources should be DIRECTLY RELATED to your thesis and should also be the MOST trustworthy you can find; this will require extensive research. In addition to the aforementioned academic sources, you MUST cite several specific examples from the news media (refer to articles/ clips demonstrating misinformation about your TOPIC, to wit: a reference or two to Fox News’ representations of liberals, immigrants, sexual predators, as we see in Culture of Fear). Do NOT merely choose the first sources you come across, as these are highly unlikely to be the MOST trustworthy or relevant.
- All of your sources must be introduced, attributed and cited within the body of your essay, according to MLA standards. You must quote each of them. As with your sources, choose your quotes based on RELEVANCE, not length.