research / PERSUASIVE essay on islamic fundametalism Humanities Assignment Help. research / PERSUASIVE essay on islamic fundametalism Humanities Assignment Help.
I want a research paper/ PERSUASIVE essay on Islamic fundamentalism with a strong thesis statement and outline. the paper and outline must be according to attached file please go through it once.
go to this link for format of out line and essay
The essay smartly uses the
three appeals (ethos, pathos, logos).
b)An explicit thesis
statement is present in the introduction.
c)In-text citations are used
effectively for direct quotes and paraphrases.
d)The essay’s target audience
is clear based on your position on the topic.
e)Appropriate strategies for
argumentation are reflected in your outline.
a)The paper must be six
pages in length, comprised of multiple paragraphs, including an
introduction and conclusion.
b)Use 12-point font, Times
New Roman, double-spaced.
c)MLA format the paper with at least six
meaningful, college level sources thoroughly integrated into your explanation
of the problem and proposal for solutions.
research / PERSUASIVE essay on islamic fundametalism Humanities Assignment Help[supanova_question]
I want an outline on my research paper and my topic is ” Air Pollution” Humanities Assignment Help
SAMPLE OUTLINE FOR A PERSUASIVE SPEECH
By Tom Wingard
Are you getting a bit tired of that three inch spare tire around your waist? Are you becoming increasingly lazy, fat?
I’d like to show you that we’re all in need of exercise. Now is the time to get started so that we can enjoy the health and psychological benefits the rest of our lives.
I’m assuming that none of you will argue that exercise is harmful. You’ll agree that exercise is beneficial. However, I’m not so sure all of us are actually exercising. I’d like to tell you, then, not how to exercise, but to persuade you to go out and get some exercise
(First, I’d like to tell you why I’m so concerned about our inactivity.)
Thought Pattern: PROBLEM-SOLUTION
I. Lack of exercise is harmful to our health.
A. Cardiovascular disease, the nation’s leading cause of death, is caused by inactivity.
1. Clogged arteries and veins are a result of inactivity. (example)
2. Excess fat also caused by inactivity leads to a higher incidence of heart disease.
(explanation and example)
(Statistically, then, you will die at an earlier age if you do not exercise.)
(Now some of you might be wondering why I’m preaching to a bunch of 20 year olds.)
B. College students are not as healthy as we are often lead to believe.
1. High school seniors are in better health than we are. (survey)
2. We are on the threshold of decline as our level of activity drops. (explanation)
C. This change is correlated with the changes in our lifestyles that occur between high school and college.
1. Most of us have less time to run around because we are studying more. (explanation)
2. Many of us have given up the sports we used to play competitively. (example)
3. Now that we’re in college we have less motivation to exercise. (explanation)
(The point here is that exercise for us must come from within. But, statistically that hasn’t been happening.)
(This point becomes increasingly significant as we realize that this stage in our lives is a primary force in determining our future behavior.)
D. Our inactivity now may lead to inactivity later.
1. Our choices in brand of beer will be carried on through the coming years. (analogy)
2. By being inactive now we are getting ourselves into a rut of being inactive. This rut can be avoided, but it is difficult. (explanation)
(I have shown you that by not exercising we are decreasing our life spans, and at this particular time in our lives we are especially vulnerable to becoming out of shape. This may carry with us for years, until it is too late.
(A fair question to ask here is: “What is so great about exercise? If it’s such a pain in the ass, it’s not worth living a few more years.” To this I would respond that it isn’t such a pain.)
Internal summary/ transition
II. Exercise is not a large investment, but the yield is very high. We should all exercise to take advantage of this.
A. To exercise, you don’t have to lift weights for hours on end or join the wrestling team. Exercise can take as little as 15 minutes a day. (statistic)
B. One advantage of being healthy is that your body needs less sleep. This may more than make up for the time it takes to exercise. (explanation)
C. Studies show exercise clears your thoughts so that you can be more efficient. (Testimony)
D. Also, you’ll feel better.
1. When hurrying to class you won’t get winded so easily. (example)
2. You won’t get sick as easily since exercise increases the body’s resistance.
(testimony and explanation)
E. More important, however, are the effects on your body you don’t feel.
1. Increasing your cardiovascular strength increases your heart’s stroke efficiency. (testimony)
2. Researchers at San Diego State have found that increases in exercise slow the onset of senility. (testimony)
(If none of these facts impress you, keep in mind that exercise might make us look better and this might make girls take a little more notice of us.)
Just as none of us wants to be called a fat slob by our mothers, none of us wants to die earlier than we should.
So, we should all get into the habit of exercising regularly right now. If all of us now begin a routine of staying in shape, keeping in mind that it will make us healthier, give us a better state of mind, and body, we can make the future years of our lives more rewarding.
And why wait for tomorrow? Start today!
semester project ((30 slide)) Business Finance Assignment Help
i sent two files one for what i want in the slide and the second is example for slide
this is the topic:
3-Types of Job Interviews
4-Importance of Research before an Interview
5-Customer Service Skills
6-Strategies for Exceptional Customer Service
7- Importance of Oral Presentation Skills in the Workplace
8- Characteristics of Effective Presenters/Speakers
9- Common Mistakes in Oral Presentations
10-Importance of Hard Skills and Soft Skills in the Workplace
11-Tips for Workplace Success
12-Tips for Etiquette in the Workplace
13- Buzz Words
14- six functions of non verbal communication
15-connotation and denotation of words
16-Gestures and Facial Expressions
17-Eye Contact and Posture
19- tips for tipping
20- tips for toasting
22-Conflict in the Workplace
23-Conflict Resolution Styles
24-Tips for Effective Conflict Resolution
25-Statistics about Feedback in the Workplace
26-Tips for Effective Feedback in the Workplace
Weeks 10 and 11 case 4 Computer Science Assignment Help
I only need the Evidence form attached completed
Case Study #4 – Employee TerminationView the above case study regarding employee termination. See the attached document for instructions on completing this assignment. Your assignment for this case has two parts:
- Write a preliminary report based on this case. Include a brief summary from the case and any preliminary findings. You’re report should answer who, what, when, where, why, and how. Your report should also outline what you would do if evidence was found that supported the allegations against the suspect. You also need to discuss what to do if no evidence is found that supports the allegation. You should be prepared to be an expert witness for RBC Corp.
- Complete the Evidence Custody Form attached to the case and on the assignment page. You can use the additional information in the attached instructions. This form can either be a separate document or attached to your report as an appendix.
Designing Distributed and Internet Systems Computer Science Assignment Help
Resource: Ch. 12, “Designing Distributed and Internet Systems”.
Businesses and organizations are focusing on developing Internet systems to provide value to their customers and staff. There are many software technologies available to internet systems development teams including; SOAP, HTML, JSON, XML, CSS, ASP.NET, Objective C, php, JAVA™, Python, Ruby, AJAX, Swift™, AngularJS, Bootstrap, jQuery, R, and many more.
Write a 4-page paper that compares and contrasts at least three Internet systems development software technologies.
Explain why an Internet systems developer might choose one technology over another technology.
Explain how these technologies can bring value to the business or organization.
Incorporate additional research or academic information to support your paper.
Format your paper according to APA guidelines.
Myths of Correctional systems Humanities Assignment Help
The myth the media portrays in prisons and correctional systems. Who created the myth and who does it effect? Please explain how the media makes myths about the prison and correctional systems. For example, the shows prison break and orange is the new black. APA format. Thesis statement,
clear and concise, with 3
underlined. For resources- 3 books, 4 online sources. Title page in
proper format .Double Spaced. 8 Proper in-text
formatted. Header each
page (name &
Works cited page
completely in MLA or
APA format. Introduction includes
pertinent information. Conclusion is a clear
and well developed
summary of the paper. The writer shows
of the topic. Each paragraph has
a smooth transition and a
clear flow of ideas. Sentences in logical
order. Examples & quotes
used to support &
develop topic sentence. 5-7 pages.
Myths of Correctional systems Humanities Assignment Help[supanova_question]
fix my program Programming Assignment Help
I have already wrote the code, I only need someone to provide a prompt to let users enter their input.
(my code is in attached file)
Programming 2– RPN Calculator –
Infix to Postfix Conversion and The Evaluations of the Postfix Expression.
You are to design and implement and algorithm in Java, to input an Infix expression , convert to a postfix expression and finally evaluate the postfix expression Problem description:
1.We are used to infix notation – ”3 + 4” – where the operator is between the operands. There is also prefix notation, where the operand comes before the operands. A Reverse Polish Notation calculator uses postfix notation, and was one of the first handheld calculators built. At first, it seems confusing, but is very logical once you think about it. Instead of doing ”2 + 3 + 4”, you may do ”2 [enter] 3 [enter] 4 [enter] + +”.
2.You will be implementing a conversion from infix to RPN and then perform an RPN calculator for this assignment.
3.How does an RPN calculator work? It is quite simple in principle. The calculator keeps a stack – a list of numbers. When you type a number and hit ”enter”, it pushes, or appends the number to the stack. So you build up a stack of numbers. Whenever you click an operand, it applies the operator to the top of the stack. In the previous example, it builds a stack like [2, 3, 4]. When you hit the first ”+”, it pops off the top/most recent two elements off the list and ”pluses” them. Lastly, it pushes the result back on the stack, so it looks like [2, 7]. When you hit plus again, it pops off the two elements (so the stack is temporarily empty), adds them, and pushes it back on the stack, so you get  .
3 What you need to do
For the first part of this assignment, think about what classes you need. Java has a Stack class for you, but write your own (do not use the Java Stack class). Use encapsulation, think about what methods it should have, and call it something like CalculatorStack. Add an option to” roll” the stack; shift it left or right by one (and the end number rollls) to the other end). Other classes may include Controller, Handler, or SpecialOperationsHandler.
• It’s one of the better assignments I can think of as a teaching tool
• RPN calculators are awesome – they’re far more logical than infix calculators once you get used to them
• You should learn RPN calculators; besides the historical importance, it forces you to think differently. Several example done during class lectures.
The following code below is a sample on how to evaluate the RPN expression …
Analysis on use of Technology in Theatre dance Humanities Assignment Help
1: watch the video Shrek musical that i will post it. choose two part of dance and describe as well. then watch the same performance on youtube and choose two part of dance and describe as well. ( describe what you see, its about theatre technology in theatre dance, and what is different between of two of them)
2: watch the two video about Cinderella dance.and choose two part of dance and describe what you can see the all of the technology in theatre dance)
Be sure this senior thesis paper is about Analysis in use of Technology in Theatre dance , you don’t need write introduction and conclusion. Only follow my two section will be great. I need 10 page with double space thanks
Crime Scene Sketch Business Finance Assignment Help
will have to create a crime scene sketch hand drawn no computer assistance and take a clear picture of it. also fill out the evidence report i have attached to this.
You are a law enforcement first responder who has been dispatched to a call of a residential burglary at 231 Main Street, Dirty City. In addition to writing an evidence log, you need to create a hand-written sketch of the scene and collect evidence. The assigned case number for this sketch and log is 13-00123.
Using your own residence or the residence of a family member or friend, create a hand-drawn (no computer assistance) sketch in the overhead view of 231 Main Street.
Be sure to properly document interior/exterior windows and doors and any additional key elements to the sketch (sheds, outbuildings, etc…as needed)
Properly label your sketch
- Label the sketch for proper geographic reference/orientation
- Location information
- Case number
- Date of sketch
- Is the sketch “To scale” – Be cautious here. Make sure you understand what you are indicating if you draw this sketch ‘To Scale’
Label evidence items in the sketch
You must include the following items:
- Fingerprint on an exterior window
- Used cigarette in bathroom
- Hammer in kitchen
- Screwdriver in a bedroom
- Window screen left on the ground below a window
- Night watch cap on ground
- Half-filled can of beer on the kitchen counter
- Photographs you took at the scene (you do not need to take photographs. Just note that you took them and they are being logged as evidence)
Properly document evidence collection
- Property tag # (create a property tag # or use D12345)
- Item # (each piece of evidence will have it’s own number)
- Item description
- Date and time the item was located
- Who located the evidence item
- Where was the item located
- Who collected the item
- Who logged the item
- Where was the item logged in at
- Any request for lab work – Explain why you need it
- This assignment will be graded using the Assignment # 2 rubric.
- Your paper will be free of plagiarism. The sketch must be hand drawn (no computer assistance). The evidence log must typed.
- Your paper will be grammatically sound and free of spelling and punctuation errors.
- The assignment will be submitted via Canvas. Make sure your name is no where on your assignment, instead create an alias.
This criterion is linked to a Learning OutcomeFormatview longer description
This criterion is linked to a Learning OutcomeSketchview longer description
This criterion is linked to a Learning OutcomeSketch and Evidence Labelsview longer description
This criterion is linked to a Learning OutcomeGrammar, Mechanics, and Punctuation for Sketch and Evidence Labelsview longer description
This criterion is linked to a Learning OutcomeEvidence listview longer description
This criterion is linked to a Learning OutcomeGrammar, Mechanics, and Punctuation for Evidence listview longer description
Total Points: 225.0
Allocating Resources Writing Assignment Help
Within the Discussion Board area, write 400–600 words that respond to the following questions with your thoughts, ideas, and comments. This will be the foundation for future discussions by your classmates. Be substantive and clear, and use examples to reinforce your ideas.
Refer to the Lower Colorado Dams Network as the network, which you will allocate your resources. You have $30 million to allocate to the Lower Colorado Dams Network. Use an allocation model, methodology, or strategy to help allocate $30 million dollars to be apportioned. Review the Unit 4 Webinar on the Lower Colorado River Risk Assessment for an example allocation model.
Be true to the allocation strategy’s concept, and answer the following questions:
- What specific monies will you assign to which assets, links, network components, or sector elements? Explain how your allocation model guided your decisions.
- What strengths does your allocation model have to allocating resources to this network? Be comprehensive and specific in your answer.
- What shortcomings or detriments does your allocation model reveal for allocating resources to this network? Be comprehensive and specific in your answer.
- Provide 2–3 modifications to this model that would enhance it for allocating resources to this network. If you believe this model is ideal and no modifications are necessary, explain why you believe this.
- APA Format, in text citation