Research Proposal Health Medical Assignment Help. Research Proposal Health Medical Assignment Help.
Students will write a research proposal to fund a survey that pertains to peanut allergies and children. Your maximum budget for this research is $400,000. You may pick your audience. Make the audience known to the reader in the beginning of the paper.
Proposals should be formatted using the following guidelines (this is a modified outline from your textbook, chapter 3, page 90).
- Title Page that includes your name, class and section name, date, project title, name of the agency you’re requesting funding from (funding source), beginning and end dates of the proposed funding period, and total amount of funds requested.
- Table of contents
- Abstract of your research proposal
- Project description which includes several sub-sections: introduction, problem statement and significance, goals, methods, evaluation and dissemination.
- References in APA style
- Budget with justification
Prepare your proposal in MS Word with 1-inch margins on all sides, single-spaced and 12 pt. Times New Roman font. Do not exceed 3 pages. You must use headings. You can use a table for your budget and you can use one additional graph, chart or table as needed to share data. Upload your research proposal to the classroom assignment tab any time before the due date. All references to source material must be in APA format. Use Safeassign before submitting your proposal in the final submission folder and remember to read your originality report.
APA Formatting GMU: http://infoguides.gmu.edu/c.php?g=120476&p=788030
APA Formatting Purdue Owl: https://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/560/01…
Additional resources to format your proposal.
- Resource: See chapter 3 of your text book, specifically pp. 89-90 (recommended)
- Resource: http://libguides.usc.edu/content.php?pid=83009&sid…
Research Proposal Health Medical Assignment Help[supanova_question]
Unit 4 project lab Other Assignment Help
Having a thorough project schedule, which is continually monitored and updated, is critical for a project to be successful. This assignment will build off the Unit 2 WBS and personnel chart that you created in Microsoft Project. Please open that file and proceed with the below tasks. Note you may want to review and incorporate feedback from your instructor from Unit 2 prior to completing this assignment.
Prior to starting the assignment please watch the following videos:
- How to add in predecessors to your project (Links to an external site.)
- Critical Path (Links to an external site.)
- Project Resource Leveling (Links to an external site.)
Now that you have watched the videos, complete the following:
- Project Schedule
- Set the beginning date to your project to the current date and then add in the predecessors to each of the tasks. Note you do not need to put predecessors on the heading or groupings – just the tasks where work is performed. You will see the dates will automatically update based on the durations that you populated from Unit 2.
- The goal here is to allow project to automatically compute the project timeline and end date for you.
- Critical Path
- Now show the critical tasks in Microsoft Project.
- In the Gantt chart view, set to show the Critical Path.
- Summarize in a Word document what tasks are part of the critical path.
- Resource Constraints/Leveling
- Your project may or may not have resource constraints. A resource constraint would be called out by the red icon to the left of the task. This will commonly happen if you have multiple tasks occurring in the same timeframe, yet the assigned resources do not have enough time within that timeframe to complete the work.
- Take a moment to write down the project end date and total duration.
- Complete resource leveling by choosing “Level all” under the Resource tab
- Did your project end date change? By how much? Offer a couple sentences within a Word document as to why the project end date did or did not change.
Ensure to submit your Project file and your Word file for grading.
Deliverable 5 – Collaborative Partnerships Humanities Assignment Help
Summarize the planning cycle of knowledge, observation, assessment, planning, and reflection as it relates to educator self-reflection.
Now that you have knowledge about types of documentation and how they can be shared with families, you will create a rationale which defines your documentation methods.
This assignment has two parts.
Part 1: Documentation Rationale
Download and use this Documentation Rationale and Outreach Plan template; fill in the chart and write a 1-page rationale using the following points as a guide:
- Define and describe your preferred methods of documentation for use with the children in your care in an early learning setting. You may choose any of the methods described in the Module lectures or required readings, as long as they are all different.
- Describe how often you will communicate with families and what information will be shared.
- Describe methods for providing family support regarding needs or concerns.
- Explain your expectations for family involvement in the early learning setting.
Part 2: Outreach Plan
Continue your work in the template from Part 1, and list each of your four chosen documentation types separately. In each box, provide:
- Details about how often they will be contributed to by both practitioners and families.
- How families will be asked to become involved in a child’s development.
- What information will be shared, focusing on how families can contribute to specific types of information collection and exchange.
Be sure to use proper spelling and grammar in your submission.
deliverable 4 – Evaluation in Practice Humanities Assignment Help
Relate the connection between observation, assessment, and effective teaching.
For this assignment, you will read an anecdotal report based on a once-per-week observation of a child identified as “Timmy,” a five-year-old child in a Kindergarten learning setting.
- Observation document: Once-per-week observation of Timmy
This observation took place once per week for one month and exemplifies a variety of circumstances and interactions. Use the observation tool you developed to extract developmental data for Timmy. Be sure to include the following:
- Your assessment tool with specific data identified from the observation document. Be sure to read the document thoroughly to categorize aspects of the domains of focus in your document. Helpful Hint: You can use the “highlighter” function in Microsoft Word to highlight significant information as you read, making it easier to REPLACE INTO your assessment tool document.
- Create a K-W-L-A-Q chart which synthesizes your findings across all domains. EACH CATEGORY SHOULD CONTAIN AT LEAST 5 DISTINCT FACTORS.
- Include a reflection paragraph which describes your experience with extracting data from the anecdotal report, focusing specifically on questions you had after creating the K-W-L-A-Q chart. What could you add to the assessment experience to gather answers to your questions?
- Submit assessment tool, K-W-L-A-Q chart, and reflection paragraph as one Microsoft Word document. Depending on the size/length of your assessment tool and data you have collected, this submission must be a minimum of 3 pages but no more than 5 pages.
Write a three page essay case study after the required reading answer the three questions thoroughly Other Assignment Help
Case Study Essay
Read “The New Career Development Program that Ruins Careers Case” from Shockley-Zalabak’s Fundamentals of Organizational Communication from this unit’s studies. Apply the theory you learned in Chapter 9 to this situation by preparing an essay based on the discussion questions at the end of the case study. Be sure to discuss the conflict preferences, strategies, tactics, and emotions displayed by all of the participants involved in the situation.
Note: It is important that you thoroughly interpret and answer all four of the questions at the end of the case study. This applies to question three in particular. A careful reading of the case shows that any attempt to resolve the conflict has to include deciding who will run the project. If you read the case too quickly and do not analyze it, you may be apt to submit a response such as “Jane should think about it and then make a decision” or “Jane should have another meeting and then make a decision.” These types of answers for question three show a lack of careful consideration of the case, which will cost you points.
The important part to answering question three is that you suggest which individual or individuals Jane should pick to lead the project and that you provide detailed rationale for the decision. Case studies such as the one assigned here allow you an opportunity to work through difficult work decisions and make your best decision given the information available.
So, for the third question, make sure you take a stand based on what is known about the case and what you have learned from the course, and pick a leader and provide detailed ideas about why you think the person you have chosen might work best.
Submit your essay as an attachment to this assignment
Logistic Assignment Health Medical Assignment Help
Failure to plan in depth is usually the result of not fully thinking through a problem. How many pandemic response plans, for example, consider the need for the disposal of infectious waste products? According to a recent article in the Los Angeles Times, a single Ebola patient treated in a U.S. hospital generates the equivalent of eight 55 gallon drums of medical waste each day. Multiply that by the numbers we expect in a major pandemic and you can begin to grasp the enormity of the problem. Further complicating the problem is the fact that many states have laws prohibiting the burning of infectious waste. Transporting the waste to a state that does permit burning creates its own set of problems and a potential environmental nightmare. This is not a problem you want to try to solve at the time.
It is often said that disaster operations are really logistics operations and to a certain extent this is true. Our response system is designed to assess resources needs and then to fulfill them as best we can. Logistical planning should be at the core of your disaster planning.
Try to think of one element of logistics and how explain how a failure in planning could provide a path to serious consequences to a disaster operation. An example could be lack of adequate fuel supplies for vehicles or substance for your workers. Along with the problem, states a few remedies to mitigate or prevent the situation.
The dialogue does not need to be extensive;
Logistic Assignment Health Medical Assignment Help[supanova_question]
WEEK 2: Processing the Module Humanities Assignment Help
- Review the Learning Resources for the module.
- Identify confusing terms and information you found helpful, and any insights you may have gained as you read.
- Identify ideas emphasized in the readings and other resources.
- Review the socioecological framework presented in Chapter 1 of the textbook.
By Day 1 of Week 2
- In 2–3 paragraphs, summarize recurring and contradictory themes across the readings. What terms and issues arose for you that need clarifications or expanded explanations?
- In 3–5 additional paragraphs, explain your understanding of the socioecological framework introduced in the Plano Clark and Ivankova text and how you can use it as you plan your study. Ask questions about any elements you do not understand.
Important Note: Be sure to cite the Learning Resources that you reference in your posts.
Presenting Technology Choice Other Assignment Help
The Disney Company
We’ve learned how big of an advantage that technology can be in today’s business environment. Every major strategic management goal will make use of multiple types of technology during implementation. In this assignment, you will need to create a presentation for the upper management at your chosen course project business. The presentation will focus on suggesting two pieces of technology that you feel are essential to the implementation of your chosen strategic management goal. This presentation will be in PowerPoint and requires the recording of audio. Below is a detailed breakdown of what should be included in the presentation. Remember that presentations need to engage the audience through visual and auditory means. Use PowerPoint’s features to accomplish this.
- Create a title slide.
- Summarize the goal you are trying to accomplish and the value it will bring to the business.
- Identify two pieces of technology that you believe are essential to you accomplishing your chosen strategic management goal. Expanding Corporate Operations in a New Market
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of each technology?
- Why is each of these pieces of technology important to the implementation and execution of your chosen goal?
- Provide research that supports your technology choices.
- Cite a minimum of 1 scholarly source.
- Include a final APA works cited slide.
- Cite a minimum of 1 scholarly source.
- Format the presentation so that it’s engaging and employs advanced formatting features such as templates, transitions, charts, or video.
- Use the “Audio” feature under the “Insert” tab in PowerPoint to record the audio for the presentation.
- It’s important to be informative while still being persuasive. Focus on explaining the use of the technology and the value that the technology will bring to the business if used correctly.
Notes from the instructor
there is a very strict, written in stone limit to the size of the file you can upload. You can only upload files that are 10Mb or less to all dropboxes. This means the PowerPoint presentation for this week must be controlled for size. You can zip the file, you can edit it to make it smaller and, finally, the best suggestion, you can use something other than the default PowerPoint audio file. You may want to check it out, but .wav files are humongous, whereas an MP3 file is much smaller. Any way you do it, you have to keep any file you upload under this maximum size: 10Mb.
This is a course project that I need help with, I can forward the work up until this point if that will help you get acclimated with the project.
discussion Humanities Assignment Help
In an in-person class environment, I would normally arrange students into small groups to critically dissect the articles; however, in an online class, we have to do things a little differently. So here we are, in the usual discussion groups, except I have made these discussion groups a little bigger to include more range across the insights of the articles. So, you might notice new members in your Discussion Board group.
Note: I will be carefully reading your discussion board posts to see if you are on track with breaking down your chosen article rhetorically and giving good, thoughtful commentary to your peers’ posts.
The purpose of this week’s discussion board is to continue practicing your “rhetorical eye” on your chosen text, building on the identification of “moves” from last week’s Discussion Board (which was a video about Lev writing an email to Mimi in the video). You’re now moving into more identification of rhetorical moves, but also integrating evaluation and analysis. You might feel that this is a challenging assignment, and that’s OK (you should be moving out of your comfort zone and taking lots of time to critically think). If you’re feeling completely lost, though, as you attempt this activity, then you should email me right away.
The questions below will help you develop your individual ideas, and then once you post your own to the group, you’ll see your peers’ posts. Your classmates are here to help you, and you can benefit from their ideas, too. Remember to be one another’s support system and inspire one another! This is not the same is “copying” someone’s idea, of course; never ever plagiarize when it comes time to writing your essay! Aim for healthy collaborative efforts in this discussion board (email me if you don’t know what this means), and everyone will benefit. 🙂
For your initial post, answer the following questions in your own words about your chosen author’s article (not in paragraph format, just as is, numbered 1-7):
***First: list the author’s name and title of the article you chose (of the three options) so that your peers in the discussion board know. Then . . .
1.) What is his/her purpose (summarize in your own words)? The author informs/sheds light on/educates/encourages/etc. . . . (finish this statement where you address the subject matter at hand).
2.) What is his/her argument (summarize in your own words)? The author argues that . . . (finish this statement where you address the author’s stance on the subject matter that you just mentioned).
3.) Who do you think the author’s intended audience(s) is? Hint: Consider where this piece was published, who reads this publication, who is “invoked” within the article as opposed to the “intended” audience (see e-book Chapter 1, pages 23 and 24, (Links to an external site.) which talks about audiences more (real, invoked, and intended).
4.) What are 2 claims within the article that you found on your own that you can summarize in your own words? Note: The video lecture in Module 6.4 will help you with this question.
5.) Which appeal(s)–ethical/logical/emotional–do you feel are the author’s strongest and why? Use your own natural wording to specifically describe/explain with some evidence.
6.) Which appeal(s) do you observe are the author(s) weakest/most problematic and why? Again, use your own natural wording to specifically describe/explain with some evidence.
7.) After reviewing all of the content pages with videos and checklists, what questions do you still have about the essay assignment and/or author’s article itself, in terms of rhetorical analysis and evaluation? For instance: is there a particular passage that you have read that you aren’t sure how to talk about (logical/ethical/emotional appeal), or is there an area that you aren’t sure is considered “evidence” or a “claim”? Please note: some of your questions might be better directed to your instructor, so in this case, simply do so in private email form.
For your 2 replies to your peers, do the following:
- How did each of their posts help deepen your understanding of the article’s (Pearlstein, Bidwell, or Gibbs, Jr.’s) rhetoric?
- Consider your peers’ questions and help your peers critically consider/deepen their own analyses of more strong vs. weak rhetorical moves these authors are making in their arguments. Do not turn this into a “heated debate” of any kind; your goal is to simply shed light on areas your peers may have not considered yet. Be tactful and helpful!
- Your initial post must be a minimum of 150 words (and the words in the #1-7 questions themselves do not count!) and be up by 11:59 p.m. on Wed. evening, 3/6. Then, respond to the posts of two other classmates in a minimum of 50 words by 11:59 p.m. on Sunday evening, 3/10. Please respond to people whose posts haven’t been replied to yet when possible.
- Each weekly online “discussion board” assignment will be worth 10 points. Students will earn partial points if the 3 required posts are incomplete or if the word count minimum is not met. The initial post is worth 6 points and each peer response is worth 2 points. Late work will not be given credit.
- Last but not least, please proofread and use a professional tone (no slang).
Lung Cancer Humanities Assignment Help
The culminating argumentative paper is a strategic reordering of the first four papers, with the addition of an introduction and discussion/conclusion.
The final discussion is a concluding argument revealing a “defensible solution” to the healthcare topic, supported by the “evidence” explained in the first four papers.
- Revise and re-order each of the informative papers you have composed for the course, placing them in a strategic arrangement that supports the final section of this final paper, your argument for a “defensible solution” to the health care issue you have studied, researched, and written about. As a result, this final paper will be comprehensive and summative.
- Important: this final paper should include a newly composed introductory section, and a final conclusion section which presents your discussion of (and argument for) the solution. Your argument for the defensible solution that you propose should be the focus of this paper.
Your paper must:
- Be 15–20 pages in length
- Title page (1 page)
- Introduction (1–2 pages)
- Reworked informative papers (10-15 pages)
- Conclusion (1–2 pages)
- References page (1–2 pages)
- Reference 12–15 scholarly, peer-reviewed resources (compiled by combining all of the references from your Perspective of Inquiry papers and any additional resources you use in this final paper.)
- Follow all APA formatting guidelines for this paper, with each of your previous four papers being presented as “sections” of this fifth paper, using Level 1 headings.
- Use the provided template.
I have attached the two papers you need to reword and combine. After that an abstract , title page, introduction, and conclusion should be added
The topic is on lung cancer