Research/writing assignment #2: Temperament Humanities Assignment Help. Research/writing assignment #2: Temperament Humanities Assignment Help.
Research/writing assignment #2: Temperament
1. Use the Internet to search for articles on the topic of the assignment. You may change the wording of the search terms to find more articles.
2. Choose two articles for each topic to read and write about.
3. For each assignment, write 200 words minimum (double-spaced, font size no more than 14 pt.) to include:
a. A summary of the article: what were the main points of the article? What message was the author trying to communicate about the topic?
b. A description of how the information in the article applies to your work with children; what is your opinion of the information? Why? Are you currently applying this information in your work? How? If not, will you? Why or why not?
c. Accurately cite the resources/articles used for your assignment i. Correct citations for books and articles using APA (American Psychological Association) ii.
• Book example: Author, A. (year). Title of book. City where published, state abbreviation: Publisher. iii.
• Journal example: Author, A.A., Author, B.B. & Author, C.C. (year). Title of article. Title of Periodical, xx, pp-pp.doi:xx.xxxxxxxxxx (doi=digital object identifier) iv. • Website example of article: Author, A. (year, month) Title of article. Journal Name, volume #, Retrieved from http://www……………
d. Grading will include correct spelling, grammar and punctuation, use of “quotation marks” for direct quotes from the articles, as well as format and content.
Research/writing assignment #2: Temperament Humanities Assignment Help[supanova_question]
Marketing Plan: Part II Business Finance Assignment Help
Please use the attached assignment template to complete this assignment.
I have also attached the previous assignment to complete this one.
Hacking Into Harvard, business and finance homework help Business Finance Assignment Help
“Hacking Into Harvard” Please respond to the following:
- Read Case 2.1: Hacking into Harvard, located here or on page 71 in your textbook. As applicants began to defend themselves against the penalties handed out by the business schools, they appealed to both consequential and non-consequentialist criteria to support their actions. Some responded by pointing out that their intentions were never malicious, while others argued they did not think checking their application statuses would cause any real harm. Review the case study and analyze the actions of the students from a Kantian perspective. Consider whether the actions taken by the hackers were permissible according the standard of universal acceptability.
juvenile justice, law homework help Business Finance Assignment Help
How bad is it? What is the extent of Delinquency? How serious is delinquency in the United States today? Is it more serious than 10 or 20 years ago? In your opinion, does the media portray delinquency accurately – why or why not? Cite specific evidence in your answer-this is not simply an opinion question.
QUESTION 2. SEPARATE FROM QUESTION 1
Writing Assignment: Pick your Topic
Choose from one of the following topics related to juvenile justice:
- Correction Populations
- Juvenile Courts
- UCR Arrest Data
- Risk Factors for Delinquency
- School Safety
- The Internet
- Female Juvenile Offenders
- Status Offenses
- Juveniles and Violent Crime
- Juveniles as Victims
- Child Abuse & Neglect
- Considerations in Corrections
- Prevention and Diversion Programs
- Juvenile Probation
- Juvenile Justice Around the World
- Theories of Causation
- Juveniles and the police
- The Future of Juvenile Justice
Apple Inc, Marketing Research Paper help Business Finance Assignment Help
Use Apple Inc. as your chosen company.
Your company has decided to launch a new line of products.
Answer each content in the attached document.
- Choose the target market for your product, and describe your target market in detail.
- Create a new product that would appeal to your market.
- Develop at least one question for each characteristic of the target
market (demographic, geographic, psychographic, and behavioral) that
will be important for you as you determine the marketing strategy for
this new product.
- Recommend the best methods of conducting marketing research to
answer these questions. Be sure to include why you chose these
- Outline the steps you will take to bring your product to market from
idea generation to commercialization, using a multi-step product
Cite your references and format reference page in APA format.
Agile vs Waterfall Business Finance Assignment Help
The following resources may be helpful when completing this assignment:
- “WATERFALL vs. AGILE METHODOLOGY” (You may also view the
article at http://agileintro.wordpress.com/2008/01/04/waterfa….)
- “Understanding the pros and cons of the Waterfall Model of
software development” (You may also view the article at http://www.techrepublic.com/article/understanding-….)
- “Transitioning from waterfall to iterative development” (You
may also view the article at http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/rational/library….)
Agile approach to project management has become more and more popular in
recent years. Agile framework is different from traditional waterfall model. It
has considerable impact on how projects are planned and executed.
Imagine that you have been assigned as a project manager to manage your
company’s e-Commerce Website where customers can browse the company’s products,
place orders, and interact with the company’s customer service representatives.
Your project must be completed in three (3) months and you have about twelve
(12) people in the team. There are three (3) offshore developers in Ireland and
two (2) QA testers in Dallas, TX. The rest of the project team and the product
owner are in San Diego, CA.
Write a five to six (5-6) page paper in which you:
- Compare and contrast agile and Waterfall models of managing a project in the
context of building an e-Commerce Website. Include diagrams or tables through
the use of graphical tools in Microsoft Word or Visio, or an open source
alternative such as Dia to show the differences and similarities. Note: The
graphically depicted solution is not included in the required page length.
- Evaluate the pros and cons in agile and Waterfall project management in
terms of planning and the execution of projects and collaboration among project
- Determine whether you would use an “Agile” or “Waterfall” model to manage
the project for your company. Support your rationale.
- Identify and analyze the major pitfalls and misconceptions inherited in your
chosen approach. Propose key actions that you, as a project manager, could take
in order to mitigate the risks associated with the previously identified
- Use at least three (3) quality resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia
and similar Websites do not qualify as quality resources. You may use the
resources above or others of your choosing.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch
margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or
school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s
name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and
the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
- Include charts or diagrams created in Visio or one of their equivalents such
as Dia and OpenOffice. The completed diagrams / charts must be imported into the
Word document before the paper is submitted.
Agile vs Waterfall Business Finance Assignment Help[supanova_question]
Managerial Epidemiology Health Medical Assignment Help
After reading Case Study 1.1 Group Health East (GHE), Managed Care Organization (MCO), in the textbook chapter “An Introduction to Managerial Epidemiology,” explore the case scenarios and then address the following questions. Make sure you use scholarly references to support your work and increase the validity of your recommendations.
Mr. Jones is wrestling with a number of critical and fundamental questions at this juncture:
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of a matrix model for GHE in terms of direct and indirect costs, as well as benefits such as improved coordination?
- How many product lines should the organization identify? Why?
- How should the organization determine which product lines ought to maintain separate identities as part of the matrix design?
Module 02 Written Assignment – French Questions, political science homework help Humanities Assignment Help
You are preparing a brochure for American visitors to France. Your purpose is to increase knowledge of history in order to strengthen the bridges between the two long-term friends. Answer each of the following questions, citing historical events and details, referring as needed to this module’s readings.
- Why did it take so long for a stable democratic regime to take hold in France?
- How did de Gaulle’s changes to the country’s institution and social, political, and economic processes contribute to the creation of an effective industrial state?
- What is the impact of the French influential elite whose roots lie in the bureaucracy?
- Discuss what France’s recent foreign policy says about its character as a nation.
Information Systems for Decision Making, assignment help Business Finance Assignment Help
Assignment 1: The New Frontier: Data Analytics
Due Week 2 and worth 120 points
In this highly competitive business environment, businesses are constantly seeking ways to gain traction and understand what is on the minds of current customers and potential customers in order to increase business efficiency. Many companies have turned to business intelligence (BI) and data analytics.
Use the Internet or Strayer Library to research articles on data analytics. Select one (1) industry or one (1) company that is currently using data analytics. Use the industry / company you have selected as the basis for your written paper.
Write a four to six (4-6) page paper in which you:
- Define data analytics in general and provide a brief overview of the evolution of utilizing data analytics in business.
- Analyze the main advantages and disadvantages of using data analytics within the industry or company that you have chosen.
- Determine the fundamental obstacles or challenges that business management in general must overcome in order to implement data analytics. Next, suggest a strategy that business management could use to overcome the obstacles or challenges in question. Provide a rationale for your response.
- Analyze the overall manner in which data analytics transformed the industry or company you selected with regard to customer responsiveness and satisfaction.
- Speculate on the trend of using data analytics for the chosen industry or company in the next ten (10) years. Next, determine at least one (1) additional type of data that one could collect by using data analytics. Provide a rationale for your response.
- Use at least three (3) quality references. Note: Wikipedia and other Websites do not qualify as academic resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Explain how the components of an information technology system interrelate in an organizational context.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in information systems and technology.
- Write clearly and concisely about topics related to information systems for decision making using proper writing mechanics and technical style conventions.
Grading for this assignment will be based on answer quality, logic / organization of the paper, and language and writing skills. Click here to access the rubric for this assignment.
MN502-2: Explain how theoretical frameworks influence advance, business and finance homework help Other Assignment Help
MN502-2: Explain how theoretical frameworks influence advance.
The purpose of this Assignment is to explore how a theorist explicates his or her philosophy and thoughts behind a theoretical field. As in other fields of study, nursing has a plethora of theorists and theories. These theorists have developed their paradigm over time enriching it with research and dialogue with other theorists.
You are going to explore how a theorist of your choice created his or her theory. Did it develop as an acorn becoming a mighty oak over the decades? Did it arrive as a burst of light like the big bang as some believe created our universe? Was it developed from a blueprint like a spaceship where thousands of scholars worked together to create a rocket to the moon? In point of fact, how is a theory developed? This is what we are exploring.
You will pick a theorist who interests you, it does not have to be a nurse theorist. You may also choose from other disciplines such as: behavioral, leadership, business, education, technology.
You will become the theorist immersing yourself in the writings from the earliest mentioned to the most current.
As you read, look at how you (taking on the persona of the theorist) developed the theory.
In the first stage, theorizing occurs. This is where you, as the theorist, identify the concepts of what nursing is and is not. Perhaps you questioned what concepts were guiding those in nursing practice and then started to question your role. You started asking yourself, “Where am I in nursing, and where the profession is going? Is there some overarching concept that guides the professional in his or her practice?” This is where you recognize that a theory is needed.
In the second stage, syntax is developed. This is where you will define the terms. Look for changing definitions of terms. Consider, for example, Jean Watson. She starts by defining the word “caring.” Within the last ten years she has refined her terminology changing the term caring to caritas. This demonstrates a growth and maturation from decades of research she and other scholars did to produce the theory of caring.
The third stage is theory testing. Defined as the phenomena behind the theory that are exposed through research. The definitions of terms are refined. The theorists and other researchers consider whether this theory helps answer questions that arise in practice. This is where your theory is used in by a widening group of researchers. For example, graduate nursing students request the tool you developed while testing your theory.
The fourth and last stage is evaluation. This is where philosophical debate occurs as the concepts are applied through evidenced based practice in the act of providing nursing care.
For this Assignment, you are going to write an article for a nursing journal explaining how you developed your theory through the four stages (theorizing, syntax, theory testing, and evaluation). Your paper must be 3 to 5 pages, not including the title and reference pages.
To view the Grading Rubric for this Assignment, please visit the Grading Rubrics section of the Course Home.
Before finalizing your work, you should:
- be sure to read the Assignment description carefully (as displayed above);
- consult the Grading Rubric (under the Course Home) to make sure you have included everything necessary; and
- utilize spelling and grammar check to minimize errors.
Your writing Assignment should:
- follow the conventions of Standard American English (correct grammar, punctuation, etc.);
- be well ordered, logical, and unified, as well as original and insightful;
- display superior content, organization, style, and mechanics; and
- use APA 6th Edition format.