Respond on Audit Committee’s Issues Other Assignment Help. Respond on Audit Committee’s Issues Other Assignment Help.
the importance of the audit committee oversight related to the quality of
the internal controls of an organization. Analyze the audit committee’s
responsibilities regarding risk assessment and internal control
monitoring. Indicate whether or not the audit committee is the best to
perform the function.
the opinion provided by the independent auditor concerning management’s
assessment of internal controls over the financial reporting system with
the audit opinion on the financial statements in general. Argue for
providing both a qualified opinion over the financial reporting system and
an unqualified opinion on the financial statements.
2009, the FASB issued a ruling related to income recognition from multiple
element sales involving software to various stakeholder groups. Evaluate
the impact of Apple’s retrospective restatement of its financial
statements resulting from FASB’s ruling. Provide support for your
the influence of both Apple’s reported deferred revenue and the lobbying
by Apple executives on FASB’s ruling. Indicate your agreement or
disagreement with Apple’s attempt to influence FASB’s ruling.
I need short paragraphs for these discussion questions please. Nothing profound is needed thank you APA references if needed
Respond on Audit Committee’s Issues Other Assignment Help[supanova_question]
Make a Research on Relevant Accounting Information Other Assignment Help
Click the link above to submit your
Students, please view the “Submit a Clickable Rubric
Assignment” in the Student Center.
Instructors, training on how to grade is within the Instructor Center.
Assignment 1: The Role of Accounting
on Business and Our Society
Due Week 8 and worth 240 points
Accounting increases a student’s
preparedness to understand complex business concepts and the rationale managers
use to make financing decisions. It is a business discipline that allows
companies to analyze, record, and retrieve critical financial information that
can be used to determine a company’s financial status, and provide reports and
insights that are needed to make sound financial decisions.
Use the Internet or the Strayer
Online database to research relevant accounting information to respond to the
questions in the assignment.
Write a two to three (2-3) page
paper in which you:
- Describe the purpose of each financial statement.
Determine which one (1) is the most effective in communicating the
financial health of an organization. Defend your position.
- Compare the major functions of an accountant to that of
a certified public accountant. Make an argument for and against the
importance of accounting and accountants in our society from a U.S. or
- Imagine that you have decided to create your own
business venture. Determine whether the company will be a service or
merchandising company. Describe the differences between the charts of
accounts for both companies.
- Based on the company that you selected in 3, make an
argument for automating the accounting process, and implement at least
three (3) types of internal controls to prevent or detect theft or
Your assignment must follow these
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font
(size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references
must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for
any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the
assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title,
and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in
the required assignment page length.
The specific course learning
outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Identify and explain the fundamental concepts and
principles in accounting, the components of the accounting equation, the
primary financial accounting equation, and financial statements and
- Use technology and information resources to research
issues in financial accounting.
- Write clearly and concisely about financial accounting
using proper writing mechanics.
Click here to view the grading
rubric for this assignment.
Identify the Issues of Static Addressing by JKLevering Inc. Programming Assignment Help
List some issues with static addressing that the company may be experiencing.Explain the advantages of using DHCP.Provide a detailed document illustrating how to set up DHCP for its environment, which you were instrumental in designing and implementing.Illustrate the DHCP installation process.Include a minimum of 8 screenshots with detailed explanations.Provide a tutorial describing use of the various networking tools available in the Windows Server 2008 environment to aid in troubleshooting networking issues.
Advantages and Disadvantages of Applying the Direct Write-Off Business Finance Assignment Help
- Discuss the primary advantages and disadvantages of applying the direct write-off and the allowance method of writing off accounts. Even though the direct write-off method is not acceptable for generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP) reporting, take a position on whether or not estimating the allowance for doubtful accounts distorts gross income. Propose an alternative method to increase the accuracy of reporting. Explain your rationale.
- Identify at least three (3) risk factors inherent in estimating the amount of customer write-offs. Explain the procedural steps in which accountants or auditors would follow to identify where material misstatement of receivables and associated gross income has occurred. Explain your rationale.
Research then Compile the Information to Generate a Policy Proposal Other Assignment Help
Generating a Policy Proposal
Although some states and cities have passed laws to ban texting and using handheld phones while driving, there is no current law to ban all cell phone use while driving. However, according to the National Safety Council (2009), 28 percent of all crashes—1.6 million per year—are caused by cell phone use and texting by drivers. The mission of a new national nonprofit organization called FocusDriven, patterned after Mothers Against Drunk Driving, is to make phone use while driving as illegal and socially unacceptable as drunk driving. US Transportation Secretary Ray LaHood supports FocusDriven and its efforts: According to the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette,LaHood said this movement will become “an army of people traveling the countryside” to push for bans on cell phone use and tough enforcement (Schmit, 2010).
As a political advocate interested in this issue, you will be writing a policy proposal that utilizes the current research to propose a solution to the issue and submit it in this assignment.
Please note that your proposal is not an opinion/position paper, and your conclusions need to be based on the scientific research you reviewed earlier. Please follow the typical steps in proper academic writing (planning, outlining, drafting, revising, proofing, and editing) to generate the following proposal structure:
In the introduction, you should set up the purpose for the proposal, provide a bit of background on the topic, and present your thesis.
Now that you have researched a variety of studies (in the last Assignment ), compile that information together to create a recommendation for policy makers regarding cell phone use while driving.
1: In a one-page summary, compare and contrast the results of the various studies regarding the cognitive abilities that are affected during cell phone use while driving.
2: Using that research, develop and explain particular recommendations for policy makers. For instance, restrict texting, or regulate the use of hand-held phones. All your recommendations must be supported by your research findings.
3: Based on the gaps in current research, describe the variables, populations, and situations which you would like to see future research address.
Review the important current research, your conclusions from that research, and how the future could look in both policy and research. Keep your goal in mind: To convince the reader to support your current policy proposal and future research to examine this issue more closely.
Your proposal should be written in APA style (which includes a title page with running header and a reference page), and free of typographical and grammatical errors. The body of your proposal should be 4–5 pages long.
Psychology Short Answer Questions Humanities Assignment Help
Talk about the possibility that increasing rates of depression are
due to changes in locus of control. Describe an experiment you might do to test
What is the relationship between IQ scores and T-scores. How are
they similar. How are they dissimilar
According to a CV theorist, what is depression? What is depression
according to an operationalist
Draw a medical model of disease/disorder and draw the model again
with depression as an example
Define, describe and distinguish between a cause, symptom and
criterion. Give the symptoms of schizophrenia from an operationalist and CV
theorist point of view
Describe a case in which you employed defense mechanisms to avoid anxiety about something you did or you felt. Define the mechanism and say clearly how what you did alleviated anxiety
Psychology Short Answer Questions Humanities Assignment Help[supanova_question]
Career Exploration Paper Business Finance Assignment Help
Who? What type of person is attracted to this career? introvert/extrovert? A think? Someone who enjoy detail? Need to be flexible? What specific skill are needed?
What? What are some of the day-to-day responsibilities? Work alone or with others?
Where? What is the work environment? Supervisor? Geographical location/ cost of living? Outside work or desk job? Travel? If travel, how much?
When? Hours/traditional 9-5 job? Evening and/pr weekends? Is job “event” driven? Vacation time?
Why? What is the purpose of job? Do you think will find it satisfying? What is about this career that is appealing to you? What do you want to pursue this particular career?
How? What are the educational requirements? Internships offered? What is the job outlook for this profession? Does this career provide for advancement?
Length: approximately 400 to 500 words
create a story with the following vocab words Writing Assignment Help
around 150-200 words will be fine. the vocabs do not have to be in order
- The term programming covers both the process and product of writing computer code. It is the logic and calculations that create the step by step process for getting the computer to do something.
- The logic you create is how you tell the computer to do or not do something based on certain conditions.
- You create calculations to use data you know to figure out what you want to know. They can be mathematical or other types of manipulations.
- The programming languages we use to create code are a lot like human languages. They are different ways of saying the same thing: logic and calculations
- All programming code is lines of text that tell the computer step by step what to do.
- An algorithm is a determined process that leads you (or more to the point a computer) from a beginning point to defined end.
- In the algorithms that we discussed, loops are really important. They keep the system from stopping until you decide to stop it.
Select a societal trend that is affecting curriculum in nursing or patient educa Health Medical Assignment Help
Select a societal trend that is affecting curriculum in nursing or patient education.
In a paper of 1,000-1,250 words, describe how the selected societal trend affects nursing or patient education.
1.Relate the issue to appropriate professional standards and competencies.
2.Explore strategies to enhance the positive affect or minimize the negative affect of the selected issue.
3.Use at least three scholarly, peer-reviewed resources less than 5 years old in addition to the course materials.
Prepare this assignment according to the APA guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is required.
This assignment uses a grading rubric that can be viewed at the assignment’s drop box. Instructors will be using the rubric to grade the assignment; therefore, students should review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the assignment criteria and expectations for successful completion of the assignment.
Musculoskeletal System Assignment 3/11 Writing Assignment Help
Chapter 47: Musculoskeletal System Assignment 3/11
Please submit the th following assignment on the Skeletal System:
Diversity of Skeletons
- Distinguish between endoskeletons and exoskeletons, and provide examples of each.
- Define hydrostatic skeleton and explain how it provides support and enables movement.
The Human Skeletal System
- List the five main functions of the human skeleton.
- Describe bone development, including the roles of osteoblasts, osteoclasts, andosteocytes.
- Describe the structure of a long bone; differentiate between spongy and compact bone.
- List the parts of the osteon.
- List the components of the human axial skeleton and appendicular skeleton.
The Human Muscular System
- List the three types of muscle tissue found in humans.
- Describe how skeletal muscles act antagonistically.
- Distinguish between tetanus and tone.
- Summarize the microscopic structure of skeletal muscle tissue and the sliding filament model of muscle contraction.
- Describe the structure and function of the neuromuscular junction.
- Describe the roles of calcium (Ca2+) and ATP in muscle contraction.
Deadline 24 hours final budget $7.