responses to classmates’ regarding HVA ( Hazardous Vulnerability Analysis ) Health Medical Assignment Help. responses to classmates’ regarding HVA ( Hazardous Vulnerability Analysis ) Health Medical Assignment Help.
Please response to at least three of classmates’ discussion board posts with free natural language, Please try to be more friendly, engaging and discuss your point in depth with providing real life examples and support it by references!
Please use casual, friendly American language so it seems as classmates! give compliment, the most importantly make sense out of your points, etc.
PLEASE CHECK OUT THE ATTACHMENT!
Expert manner should know!
HealthCare Emergency Management.
Incident Command System.
Critical Analysis Discussion.
Please pay close attention and provide good interesting points and try to find something interesting in their post and expanding it from there or disagree with it respectfully or show a real life experience!
responses to classmates’ regarding HVA ( Hazardous Vulnerability Analysis ) Health Medical Assignment Help[supanova_question]
Cyber Security and the Internet of Things: Vulnerabilities, Threats, Intruders and Attacks Computer Science Assignment Help
For this assignment, review the attached research article “Cyber Security and the Internet of Things: Vulnerabilities, Threats, Intruders and Attacks” and evaluate it in 2 pages or less (700 words), using your own words, by addressing the following:
- What did the authors investigate, and in general how did they do so?
- Identify the hypothesis or question being tested
- Summarize the overall article.
- Identify the conclusions of the authors
- indicate whether or not you think the data support their conclusions/hypothesis
- consider alternative explanations for the results
- Provide any additional comments pertaining to other approaches to testing their hypothesis -logical follow-up studies to build on, confirm or refute the conclusions The article you use must be at least 3 pages long and be a primary or original research article.
- The relevance or importance of the study
- The appropriateness of the experimental design
When you write your evaluation be brief and concise, this is not meant to be an essay but an objective evaluation that one can read very easily and quickly. Also, you should include a complete reference (title, authors, journal, issue, pages) and a photocopy of the article when you turn in your evaluation.
DB10 for EMERGENCY PREPAREDNESS FOR SPECIAL NEEDS POPULATIONS Business Finance Assignment Help
1. Read the entire “Recommendations for Best Practices” paper. At the end of the paper – beginning on page 31 – there is an annotated bibliography that includes several relevant papers. Track down any two of those papers, read them and write a 250 word (max) summary. Note – Only one student can summarize any paper. First come, first served. Make your choice, stake your claim, post your intent to review the paper.
2. The Jenkins et al paper discusses “The Disaster Cycle” and “Issues for a Successful Recovery.” Choose one of those topics and research the literature to support what these authors have to say. Write a 250 word summary of the article you found.
– Minimum 400 words, 4 paragraphs
– Use proper APA6 format
– use more than 3 credible sources
– Use Grammarly
Bibliographic essay Writing Assignment Help
The topic I chose is the LLIAD BY HOMER.
Your Bibliographic Essay will be on a single work by a single author in our text (the author and text do not have to be on the syllabus, however). This is not an argumentative essay; instead, your task is to find the most significant criticism and interpretation relating to the text you choose, and summarize it in a 1200 words (not including references).
You should have at 5 critical sources; 2 should be books, and the rest should be scholarly articles (in print, or found through the library online databases). In other words, don’t use open Internet resources — including Wikipedia. planning early! See the first week’s assignments. Also, note the sample bibliographic essay posted on our class site.
I have attached a sample
Your first paragraph will present your central focus: what key issue or issues unify or relate the materials you will summarize. After that, you basically report on the articles and books you have chosen; summarize the main points relevant to your central focus. It is not necessary to critique the sources. Use paraphrase and brief quotation; learn the difference between them. Learn how to frame a quotation. Cite according to MLA guidelines, carefully.
Then, present a brief summary conclusion..
You will most likely need to use the UH, TSU, or Rice libraries for this assignment; however, there are works in the HCC system libraries as well, and article databases accessible through the HCCS library web site and the Houston Public Library web site. Become familiar with the appropriate indexes.
Among the Toraja people of Sulawesi, Indonesia, not all was going well with tourism. In fact, resentment became so great over the way in which sacred funeral ceremonies were being adapted to meet tourists’ needs that in the late 1980s, a number of Toraj Humanities Assignment Help
There is two questions for this assignment
1. Among the Toraja people of Sulawesi, Indonesia, not all was going well with tourism. In fact, resentment became so great over the way in which sacred funeral ceremonies were being adapted to meet tourists’ needs that in the late 1980s, a number of Toraja communities simply refused to accept tourists. The result is that host communities find culture and traditions under threat from the purchasing power of the tourism industry. Neither are tourists better off from the cultural viewpoint. Instead of getting rich and authentic cultural insights and experiences, tourists get staged authenticity; instead of getting exotic culture, they get kitsch. Question: Within the context of the narrative presented above, discuss 4 cultural differences (Scollon and Scollon, 1995) that may have prompted the Toraja communities to resist the threats posed by tourism. Your answer must be a minimum of 700 words and maximum of 1000 words.
2. In many Muslim countries, strict standards exist regarding the appearance and behavior of Muslim women, who must carefully cover themselves in public. Tourists in these countries often disregard or are unaware of these standards, ignoring the prevalent dress code, appearing half-dressed (by local standards) in revealing shorts, skirts or even bikinis, sunbathing topless at the beach or consuming large quantities of alcohol openly. Besides creating ill-will, this kind of behavior can be an incentive for locals not to respect their own traditions and religion anymore, leading to tensions within the local community. The same types of culture clashes happen in conservative Christian communities in Polynesia, the Caribbean and the Mediterranean. Question: Using the contact hypothesis, describe the potential outcomes of the tourist-host contact indicated above. Be sure to discuss the outcomes in terms of tourist-host attitudes, interactions, perceptions, values, and communication. Your answer must be a minimum of 700 words and maximum of 1000 words.
Video Worksheet #3 Health Medical Assignment Help
Watch the weekly specific videos and choose 4 different videos to summarize (Each is worth 20 points):
- Discuss major issues (economics, demographics, technology, etc.) related to public health and global issues relevant to nursing practice
- Discuss the differences between the impact of specific diseases and health threats on developed and developing countries
- Analyze the impact of politics, religion, and socioeconomic factors on the prevention and treatment of diseases and health threats.
- The summary should be no more than one full-typed page;
- The discussion and analysis should be between 2-3 pages;
- An introduction and conclusion are required.
- APA format, at least two references
- Total at least 4 pages, no more than 6 pages.
Research Around the World
• The Guatemala Experiment
• Guatemala Syphilis Experiments, Dr.
NU400 Video Worksheet Rubric (2)
This criterion is linked to a Learning OutcomeIntroduction
This criterion is linked to a Learning OutcomeSummary of Video
This criterion is linked to a Learning OutcomeDiscussion/AnalysisNU400-CO1; NU400-CO6; NU400-CO7; PRICE-P
This criterion is linked to a Learning OutcomeConclusion
This criterion is linked to a Learning OutcomeAPA FormattingPRICE-I
Total Points: 50.0
Video Worksheet #3 Health Medical Assignment Help[supanova_question]
HOMEWORK ENGLISH 120 help Writing Assignment Help
I have placed you into a group of three or four of your classmates. These are the students you will work with for this first round of review and revision on your Research Paper 1, which you began during Week 5. One student in each group has been assigned as group leader. If this is you, please post your paper and replies earlier rather than later and encourage your group members to participate. Provide models of substantive feedback for the group by “liking” posts by the group that demonstrate effective feedback.
At this point in your work on this assignment you should have completed the bulk of your research and have begun the drafting process. Wherever you are at in the process, you should post your draft in this forum and respond with substantive feedback to the other members of your group.
Please post a copy of your Research Paper (regional issues) draft as a Word .doc or .docx attachment by Wednesday. After posting your draft, please respond to each of your group member’s papers with substantive feedback by Sunday at 11:59 p.m.
Complete the following process for each of your group member’s papers:
- Download the .
- Download one of your group member’s paper.
- Read the paper and complete the Peer Review Worksheet. You may also type notes into the paper if you would like.
- Reply to your group member’s initial post and post an overview of your feedback based on your notes. Perhaps you would like to start a discussion about a particular aspect of the paper you read, so you might consider focusing on that and asking a question of the rest of the group. Attach the Peer Review Worksheet and the copy of your group member’s paper, if you made notes in the document.
- Repeat for each member of your group.
The objective here is to provide your peers some thoughtful feedback that they can use to improve their essays before the final draft workshop. Please do not simply provide thin, positive feedback. Try to point your peers to places in their writing where they could focus their attention during revision based on your experience having worked on the same assignment, as well as on your general knowledge as a reader.
Why are text references important? Humanities Assignment Help
The contracts you will be using are in the Contracts Module.You will be given 2 contracts with questions to be answered for each contract. I am looking for the ability to read and comprehend the contract so the appropriate contract clause can be applied to the questions connected with each contract. In order to answer the contract fact scenario, you will also need to be able to identify the legal concept that is applicable to the situation described. This is an analysis so please treat it as such. Your personal opinion is not appropriate.
please read and follow carefully, remember send me the report of turnitin Humanities Assignment Help
I have attached the prompt essay as well as the study guide for this essay. This essay is huge pain because it takes over 30% of my total grade course. So please take well care of it and I will take care of your tip. This essay has 3 main parts, each part connects to the other so please read carefully the essay prompt and study guide where they describe exactly what you need to do for each part. Since this class assign readings weekly so all the materials are including in lecture slides and readings, so it barely has space for outside sources. Please use completely course materials to work on this essay. I will also give you some source you might interested in to use for this essay in comment below.
PLEASE NOTE THAT YOU MUST APPLY READINGS + LECTURE TO THE ESSAY.
You must include work cited/references/ or any source in separate page (it does not count toward the total pages, so if you write full 8 pages then you might include one more page for work cited/reference so total is 9 pages)
Please reach out to me anytime if you need more materials or any question regard to the essay immediately.
Here are some links (outside sources approved) that you might help you to employ ideas and examples/evidences to support your argument! Please note you need to have a strong and clear argument!
1. Malm, Anthropocene Myth (week 8): https://www.jacobinmag.com/2015/03/anthropocene-ca…
2. A techno-utopian vision(week 9): https://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2019/09/23/jona…
3. Green batteries and nickel (week 9): https://www.theguardian.com/sustainable-business/2…
4. Not so peacefully green (week 9): https://nacla.org/news/2015/08/07/not-so-“peaceful…
5. Batteries and green growth (week 9): https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2019/12/tech-giants…
6. Decolonial Indigenous Environmentalism: A Red Deal(week 10): https://www.jacobinmag.com/2019/08/red-deal-green-…
7.Naomi Klein, Social Dem Vision 1 (week 10): https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/nov…
I will attached all the readings and sources you need for this essay
New World Wine List project – Creating a wine menu for use in a restaurant. Health Medical Assignment Help
You will create a Wine Menu suitable for use in a restaurant, consisting of three parts: Wines offered by
the glass, wines offered by the bottle, and a wine flight paired with a multi-course food menu.
PART 1 – Wine by the Glass Menu
Create a “wine by the glass” menu priced appropriately to hit target beverage COGS (Cost of Goods
Wine by the Glass Menu
- 1) Consist of 15 to 20 wines from New World wine regions we have studied in class.
- 2) You will need to have wines in the following categories:
- Traditional method
- Tank Method
- Still white
- Dry, crisp, light, no oak
- Off-dry, light, no oak
- Medium to Full-Body, oak-aged
- Still rose
- Dry Rose
- Off-dry Rose
- Still red
- Light body, less tannin
- Full-body, more tannin
- Riper fruit vs. more earthy flavors
- Aged red wines
- Late Harvest
- 3) You should have a range of grape varieties, styles, winemaking techniques, climate expressions,
price points, etc.
- 4) Wines will be chosen from the “Wholesale Wine Catalog 2019” which is uploaded to the
“Project Materials” module in web campus.
- 5) The menus should be presented in a format suitable for an actual restaurant wine menu. Please
submit as a “Microsoft Word” document.
- 6) Target beverage cost for the Wine-by-the-glass Menu is 26% for a 6-ounce serving. Dessert
wines should be a 3-ounce serving, but Beverage cost is still 26%. Determine the cost per ounce
for the product, use that to determine the cost for the serving, and price accordingly to hit the
Cover Page with your name and class listed
Page 1 – Wine-By-the Glass Menu formatted as if it were to be used in a restaurant. Please submit a
Microsoft Word Document
Page 2 – your math. Use the “Final Project Spreadsheet” to fill in your wines, bottle size, serving size,
cost per ounce, price listed on the menu, and actual beverage cost per item. This file is located in the
“Project Materials” Module in Web Canvas.
Key points –
To achieve maximum points please use the following guidelines:
A. Section headings – Your menu should have the following section categories
“Sweet Wine” or “Dessert Wine”
the preferred order as well. It follows the typical serving sequence of the wine.
B. Wine Style Diversity – Within each category, you should have at least 1 example of each style listed
below. To find out the characteristics of a wine, you should look up winemaking information on the
winery or importer’s website. In the column on the “Final Project Spreadsheet” called “wine style”
please use the styles listed below that best describes the wine. You should look up technical
information about the wine to make sure your style selection is accurate.
- 1) Sparkling – Traditional Method and Tank Method
- 2) White –
- Dry, no oak
- Off-dry to medium sweet
- Oak-aged white wine
- 3) Rose – at least 1 dry rose. You may have more than one selection and you may include an
- Dry Rose
- Off-Dry Rose
- 4) Red–
- 2 light red wines (Light body, less tannin)
- 2 full-bodied styles of red wine (Full Body, more Tannin)
i. At least two selections but they should be made using different techniques (Late
Harvest, Botrytis, Ice Wine, Fortified Wine, etc.)
C. Proper Menu pricing – make sure you are calculating an accurate cost per ounce, cost per serving,
and appropriate menu price based on target beverage cost. Be sure to ROUND UP to the nearest
whole dollar for the price listed on the menu. Prices for a glass of wine should range between $5 to
a maximum of $50 per glass, with a majority of the wines between $8 and $25.
- Proper Wine List Grammar – There are many ways to format a list but please use the following
format for listing your wines on the By The Glass Menu:
- 1) Grape Variety, Producer (Winery), any special name or vineyard, region, country, vintage
- 2) If it is a blend of grapes, find out the dominant grape and list that grape followed by “blend”.
For instance, If a wine is a blend of the following grapes – 65% Grenache, 25% Syrah, 10%
Mourvedre, list the wine a “Grenache Blend”.
- You will lose points if you simply copy and paste the wine description from the wine catalog.
Here is an example: This wine is listed as a “Blend-Languedoc” under the grape variety in the Catalog:
HECHT & BANNIER, COTES DU ROUSSILLON VILLAGES, LANGUEDOC ROUSSILLON, FRANCE, 2012
If you list it like this on your wine menu, you will not get full credit:
BLEND-LANGUEDOC, HECHT & BANNIER, COTES DU ROUSSILLON VILLAGES, LANGUEDOC ROUSSILLON,
After consulting the website (https://hechtbannier.com/en/wines/crus-du-roussillon/cotes-du-
roussillon-villages/) , it appears that the dominant grape is Grenache, followed by Syrah. An acceptable
way to list it would be:
Grenache Blend, Hecht & Bannier Côtes du Roussillon Villages, France 2012 price
Grenache-Syrah Blend, Hecht & Bannier Côtes du Roussillon Villages, France 2012 price
D: Please include the excel file with all your wine listed and the form filled out appropriately.
Part 2 – Wine Bottle List
For this portion you will be creating a list of wines the restaurant will offer by the bottle. This
will also be created in a Word.doc format.
The Bottle list must have at least 50 selections. You are welcome to use the wines listed in the
wine by the glass menu as part of your 50, just make sure they are priced and formatted properly. Your
target beverage cost for the bottle list is 39%. Please follow the same format when listing wines by the
Bottle as used for the wine by the glass portion. You must include at least 1 white wine and 1 red wine
from each of the countries and regions listed below. For Dessert wine, you must have at least 1 example
listed for each method of production. You need at least 2 rosé wines as well. Please use headings similar
to the By the glass menu for each section (Sparkling, White, Rose, Red, Dessert)
1) United States
- Napa Valley
- Sonoma County
- Mendocino County
- Paso Robles
- Santa Barbara County
i. Willamette Valley
c. Washington State
i. Columbia Valley (includes any sub AVAs like Walla Walla, Yakima, et al.)
- 2) Chile
- 3) Argentina
- 4) South Africa
- 5) Australia
- 6) New Zealand
- 7) Dessert Wine
a. Late Harvest
b. Botrytis affected
c. Ice wine
d. Fortified wine