Retail Industry Exploration Business Finance Assignment Help. Retail Industry Exploration Business Finance Assignment Help.
The assignment is on any retail topic you would like to explore further on. You can choose a topic or current news on your new company or any other retailer you find interesting.
Here are some things to consider when writing your paper:
-Describe the topic/challenge/trend/opportunity. Or it could even be something that bothers you about a retailer or a current retail topic?
-Why do you find this fascinating or interesting?
-How would you fix it or how can the retailer continue to capitalize on it? (if it’s a problem or opportunity)
-Do you think that new trend will work?
-Do some research. Cite your sources
Here are some topics if you need some ideas:
Fast Fashion, What is the new streetwear, Retail tech innovation, CSR in Retail,
Labor in Retail, “Retailaintment” (combining marketing/entertainment), Pop Up Shops,
Subscription Service Trend, Segmentation in Retail, Experimental shopping..
Retail Industry Exploration Business Finance Assignment Help[supanova_question]
Powerpoint and Report Writing Assignment Help
.Make sure the Report and the PowerPoint has both team members name otherwise points will be deducted.
Write minimum 4 to 5 single space page not including reference page on listed topics. Be sure to include at least 4 to 5 references and do in-cite quotation. Be sure to include Tables/Figures/Diagrams in your paper to explain in details.
1. What does Network Vulnerability Assessment mean?
2. What is network vulnerability?
3. What is vulnerability analysis?
4. Causes and examples of network vulnerability
5. What is network assessment and how it works?
6. Reasons and examples of network assessment
7. Types of network vulnerability and example
8. Testing and comparing vulnerability analysis tools?
9. How to measure network vulnerability?
Below is a list of criteria you must adhere to: It must be a minimum of 5 pages (without references) (Font: Times New Roman, Size: 12, Space: 1).
You must complete all 9 sections of this project, write a report, which is expected to be completed with quality. Also, a PowerPoint with findings and demo during presentation to the class.
3-4 pages Correctional Facility Accreditation Plan Business Finance Assignment Help
You are a new warden participating in a workgroup to update performance-based standards for your correctional facility. The American Correctional Association requires performance-based standards that focus on actual compliance with expected practices. There are 7 functional areas:
- Program and Activity
- Administration and Management
In this assignment, you will address each functional area listed above in an accreditation plan for a correctional facility of your choice.
- Address the following in an accreditation plan of 3-4 pages:
- Provide the purpose and goal of each of the 7 functions listed above.
- Respond to the following question for each of the 7 functions:
- According to the American Correctional Association, what are the correctional standards for this function? Explain.
- What are the desired conditions that need to be achieved and maintained? Explain.
- A minimum of 3 desired conditions should be identified and explained for each area above.
- Provide a brief overview of your selected existing correctional facility.
- Create your accreditation plan addressing all of the 7 functions.
- How will you fulfill the requirements for each function as required by the American Corrections Association? Be specific and explain in detail.
- Remember to fully support your arguments with academic and quality research.
- What are the 3 most significant challenges that you will face to obtain accreditation for your facility? Explain.
- How will you ensure that these 3 challenges are overcome? Explain.
- How will you fulfill the requirements for each function as required by the American Corrections Association? Be specific and explain in detail.
- Be sure to reference all sources using APA style.
Clinical Field Experience A: ELL Instructor Interview Humanities Assignment Help
Allocate at least 1 hour in the field to support this field experience.
Interview one content area classroom teacher that services ELLs in a Title 1 setting about how assessment is used for placement. You should also inquire also about how placement is determined for both special education and gifted ELLs. Your questions might include, but not limited to, the following:
- What are the indicators of exceptionality a classroom teacher should look for when a student also has a language barrier?
- How do informal and formal assessment results factor into placement?
- What role do parents and teachers have in placement?
- What are some primary factors that are exhibited in underachievement that may not necessarily signal special education needs?
- How are changes among individual ELL proficiency levels over the course of the school year accounted for?
- How are diagnostic, formative, and summative assessments integrated for ELLs in mainstream classrooms?
- What are the benefits of the SIOP protocol for native English speakers as well as those for whom English is an additional language?
Consolidate your findings in a 15-20 slide PowerPoint presentation to inform your colleagues about the assessment and placement process.
Describe the content and use of the Arizona English Language Learner Assessment (AZELLA) in guiding ELL instruction. How do AZELLA score reports facilitate achievement among ELLs? Compare the use of the AZELLA to the assessment and placement process in your state. If your state is Arizona, you may elaborate on this process. How does the assessment and placement process in your state facilitate achievement among ELLs?
Support your presentation with at least three scholarly resources.
Include presenter’s notes, a title slide, and a reference slide.
While APA style is not required for the body of this assignment, solid academic writing is expected, and in-text citations and references should be presented using the documentation guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center.
Looking for help Writing Assignment Help
The specific instructions are included in the document template below. Make sure you follow these guidelines (if you use the template, many of the formatting guidelines are already set):
- The entire document should follow these formatting requirements:
- Times New Roman, 12 point font
- Double-spaced (with no extra spacing before or after paragraphs)
- One-inch margins
- Correct spelling, grammar, and punctuation
- Complete sentences
- Each new main heading should start on a new page (as in the template)
- The title of the report should include your business name
- When you open the template, it will be Read Only. Save it before editing.
- Save the project as Implementation Plan – YourName
- Do not upload your final Implementation Plan until you have finished the entire project.
Grading will be based upon the
Deviance is the recognized violation of cultural norms Humanities Assignment Help
1. Review the section on Asch’s Research from your textbook. Describe why the individuals in the Asch experiment usually gave the same answer when they probably knew that it was wrong. How do social control and social bonding explain conformity?
2. While the pressure to conform is intense, people continue to deviate. Using either Merton’s Strain Theory or Becker’s Labeling Theory, explain why some people choose to become deviant.
3. Finally, major crimes occur in our society. Pick a current event (local or national) and describe the crime. Analyze the crime in terms of Durkheim’s four major functions of deviance.
For this assignment you will have the opportunity to conduct an experiment, or quasi-experiment, in order to explore deviance in our society. As we learned this week, deviance is ”any behavior, belief, or condition that violates significant social norms in the society or group in which it occurs” (Kendall, 2013, p. 180). Cultural norms are behaviors and expectations for a group and fall into three categories: folkways, mores, and laws. For this assignment you will explore society’s reaction to a folkway violation. You will then utilize the textbook, online materials, in order to write a two-page essay on the deviant (not criminal) experience.
Below you will find a step-by-step guide for completing this paper:
- First, review the sections on Research Ethics and the subsection on Testing a Hypothesis under the section Research Methods in chapter one of your text in order to familiarize yourself with sociological experiments. Then, begin this assignment by choosing a folkway to violate. Examples include (and there are many folkways to choose from): wearing the other gender’s clothing, speaking a foreign language to an English speaker, sitting with a stranger at a restaurant, and eating dinner with your hands. Be sure to ask your facilitator if you are unsure if the norm you choose to violate is appropriate for this assignment. Here is an example of a norm violation for you to watch.
- Violate your chosen folkway (not a law) in at least one situation and document it with pictures, video, and/or notes. Be sure to note how you feel when you violate the norm, as well as other people’s reactions to the violation. If you do not receive adequate data (reactions) in one situation, try it again in another.
- Write an organized essay that explores the norm you violated, how you felt while being deviant, and the reactions you received while you were violating the norm. You should then analyze the experience, including the theories of deviance presented in the text. Your paper should also include an introduction with a thesis and a conclusion that reviews all main points you present.
Assignment alternative: you may choose to do a reflection paper on an instance when you have been deviant in the past. A reflection paper must contain analysis and integrate concepts from the text. Review the grading criteria to ensure that your reflection paper contains all of the necessary components.
Remember to use APA format for the essay style as well as in-text citations and when listing the references. Submit your 2–5-page essay (maximum 12 pt. font) describing your application project
Deviance is the recognized violation of cultural norms Humanities Assignment Help[supanova_question]
NURS6051 Transforming Nursing and Healthcare Through Technology Paper Writing Assignment Help
As a professional nurse, you are expected to apply your expertise to patient care. On occasion, you will also be expected to share that expertise.
With evolving technology and continuous changes to regulations designed to keep up these changes, there is usually a need to share information and expertise to inform colleagues, leadership, patients, and other stakeholders.
In this Assignment, you will study a recent nursing informatics-related healthcare policy, and you will share the relevant details via a fact sheet designed to inform and educate.
- Review the Resources on healthcare policy and regulatory/legislative topics related to health and nursing informatics.
- Consider the role of the nurse informaticist in relation to a healthcare organization’s compliance with various policies and regulations, such as the Medicare Access and CHIP Reauthorization Act (MACRA).
- Research and select one health or nursing informatics policy (within the past 5 years) or regulation for further study.
The Assignment: (1 page)
Create a 1-page fact sheet that your healthcare organization could hypothetically use to explain the health or nursing informatics policy/regulation you selected. Your fact sheet should address the following:
- Briefly and generally explain the policy or regulation you selected.
- Address the impact of the policy or regulation you selected on system implementation.
- Address the impact of the policy or regulation you selected on clinical care, patient/provider interactions, and workflow.
- Highlight organizational policies and procedures that are/will be in place at your healthcare organization to address the policy or regulation you selected. Be specific.
McGonigle, D., & Mastrian, K. G. (2017). Nursing informatics and the foundation of knowledge (4th ed.). Burlington, MA: Jones & Bartlett Learning.
- Chapter 8, “Legislative Aspects of Nursing Informatics: HITECH and HIPAA” (pp. 145–166)
Can you please help me with the cultural event reflection essay? Writing Assignment Help
Cultural Event Reflection
The syllabus notes multiple opportunities for students to attend and participate in cultural events throughout the quarter. Additional opportunities may be announced in lecture. Students will attend at least one event and write a 2-page critical reflection that links the themes of the talk/performance/activity/film to at least one reading in the course.
La Gran Tareada is happening on April 27th 2019. Their primary means of communication is facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ucdlrcd/ (链接到外部网站。) and they also have a website: https://ccc.ucdavis.edu/la-gran-tardeada
La Gran Tardeada is a day-long celebration for the Latinx community to come together for food, music, and dance. Honoring old traditions and creating new ones, this day focuses on celebrating all intersectional identities and experiences within our beautiful community!
50th La Gran Tardeada
English: Celebrating Years of Traditions—Giving Rise to our Future
Spanish: Celebrando Años de Tradiciones—Inspirando Nuestro Futuro
Feature Headliner: Buyepongo
Date: April 27, 2019
Location: UC Davis East Quad
Time: 11-6 pm
Court Experience Business Finance Assignment Help
- In your own words, define “justice.”
- Give an example of a legal proceeding (from personal or observed experience or from media coverage of a story) which demonstrated that the judicial system did OR did not achieve “justice” as you defined it. Explain why.
- State the name and location of the court attended and identify the type of legal cases heard.
- Describe your observation of the courtroom environment and why you believe it is created in that manner.
- Describe your observation of the people in attendance (judge, parties, attorneys, witnesses and audience members).
- Answer the question: Did the proceeding appear to achieve “justice” as you defined it; explain why it did OR why it did not.
critique discussion post below Science Assignment Help
Executive Order 13691 (Promoting Private Sector Cybersecurity Information Sharing)
What led to the issuance of this Executive Order (EO) was mission four of the U.S. Department of Homeland Security’s (DHS) strategic plan for fiscal years 2014-2018. In that strategic plan, mission four was to safeguard and secure cyberspace (U.S. Department of Homeland Security, 2013). In that mission, the U.S. DHS (2013), established goal 4.1, which was to “Strengthen the security and resilience of critical infrastructure against cyber-attacks and other hazards” (p. 30). In recognizing the myriad of threats in cyberspace, former President Obama, signed this EO, not only to encourage, but also promote, the need to share cybersecurity threat information between private sectors and the government.
The intent behind this EO was to establish a solid foundation that accomplished the following problems: Encouraged private-sector cybersecurity collaboration; Enabled better private-public information sharing; Provided strong privacy and civil liberties protection; and paved the way for future legislation (The White House, 2015). In each of those cases, the success this EO has had is that it has helped encourage the development of information sharing and analysis organizations (ISAOs). This EO also directed the DHS to establish a common set of voluntary standards in hopes that, that would help make collaboration safer, faster, and easier (The White House, 2015).
The White House. (2015). Fact sheet: Executive Order promoting private sector cybersecurity information sharing. Retrieved from https://obamawhitehouse.archives.gov/the-press-off…
U.S. Department of Homeland Security. (2013). U.S. Department of Homeland Security Strategic Plan for Fiscal Years 2014-2018. Retrieved from https://learn.umuc.edu/d2l/le/content/398488/viewC…