Retail store metric analysis charts. Mathematics Assignment Help. Retail store metric analysis charts. Mathematics Assignment Help.
You are the manager of a retail store. You want to investigate how metrics can improve the way you manage your business.
Use the Week 5 Data Set to create and calculate the following in Excel®:
- Conduct a goodness of fit analysis which assesses orders of a specific item by size and items you received by size.
- Conduct a hypothesis test with the objective of determining if there is a difference between what you ordered and what you received at the .05 level of significance.
- Identify the null and alternative hypotheses.
- Generate a scatter plot, the correlation coefficient, and the linear equation that evaluates whether a relationship exists between the number of times a customer visited the store in the past 6 months and the total amount of money the customer spent.
- Set up a hypothesis test to evaluate the strength of the relationship between the two variables.
- Use a level of significance of .05.
- Use the regression line formula to forecast how much a customer might spend on merchandise if that customer visited the store 13 times in a 6 month period. Consider the average monthly sales of 2014, $1310, as your base to:
- Calculate indices for each month for the next two years.
- Graph a time series plot.
- In the Data Analysis Toolpak, use Excel’s Exponential Smoothing option.
- Apply a damping factor of .5, to your monthly sales data.
- Create a new time series graph that compares the original and the revised monthly sales data.
Retail store metric analysis charts. Mathematics Assignment Help[supanova_question]
Research paper Business Finance Assignment Help
Absolutely no plagiarism, must be original and simple, very thorough. Please make sure everything is followed in the question and the grading rubric. Must include academic relevant resources. Must include in-text citations. Please also make sure everything in the rubric as well as assignment is covered.
Question: Although this module focuses on how to account for leases, it raises a larger question about when a company should treat an item as an operating expense or as a capital investment. Please research this question and identify several other instances in which outlays can be recorded either as an operating expense or as a capital investment.
Please conduct independent research and focus your submission on the Worldcom scandal in which the company was convicted of incorrectly reporting ‘line costs’ in its financial statements?
Write up your findings in a 3-page paper, double-spaced, using 10-12-point font. No abstract please. In addition to providing several well-explained examples, please also indicate how firms choose whether to show the item as an operating expense or a capital investment.
Hints for Success
- When your assignment requires research, remember to use credible sources, add in-text citations to give credit where credit is due, and provide references using APA style. If APA is new to you, review the APA resources in the Student Resource Center.
Assignment Rubric (1)
Assignment Rubric (1)
This criterion is linked to a Learning Outcome Critical Thinking
This criterion is linked to a Learning Outcome Content and Development
This criterion is linked to a Learning Outcome Organization and Length
This criterion is linked to a Learning Outcome Sentence Structure, Grammar, Spelling and APA Form and Style
This criterion is linked to a Learning Outcome Timely Submission
Write a short description of a target behavior which you would like to change. Humanities Assignment Help
*** if this can be done within less then an hour i will tip and rate well.. this is obviously a very easy assignment I am just very behind already (work two jobs)
Your A Better Me Plan (You will work on this throughout the semester)
Write a short description of a target behavior which you would like to change. The selection of the target behavior should be based on these criteria:
- You are willing to disclose this target behavior to others.
- The target behavior will be of interest to others as well as yourself.
- You have either been frustrated trying to change this behavior in the past and/or you would benefit from taking the time today to work on it, perhaps even if for the first time.
- The problem does not have obvious solutions (that you have not yet implemented).
Provide details about the target behaviors.
Use the following questions to provide sufficient background:
- What is the identified behavior?
- What are the suspected causes?
- What is your motivation to change the behavior?
- Whose problem is it? Yours? Someone else’s?
Post Response To Forum Computer Science Assignment Help
Hello, I need help with two tasks?
Task 1: Review figure 3-10, local audit policy on page 76 in attached text book(Physical Security). Looking at the policy and security settings, which security setting would you change and why? Post your response to this forum in 3-4 paragraphs.
Note: Please include the references in API format.
Task 2: Also post a reply to at least one other person’s post in 2-3 paragraphs.
* For Task 2, I am attaching one of my friend post below with the name of the document ” Friend_Post” and he given response to above forum(Task 1) and you need to read his post and reply to his post in 2-3 paragraphs.
FYI: I need total two documents. one document for TASK1 and another document for TASK2.
Prepare journal entries Assignment Help
Donald Transport assembles prestige manufactured homes. Its job-costing system has two direct-cost categories (direct materials and direct manufacturing labor) and one indirect-cost pool (manufacturing overhead allocated at a budgeted $31 per machine-hour
|Materials Control, beginning balance, January 1, 2014||$18|
|Work-in-Process Control, beginning balance, January 1, 2014||$9|
|Finished Goods Control, beginning balance, January 1, 2014||$10|
|Materials and supplies purchased on credit||$154|
|Direct materials used||$152|
|Indirect materials (supplies) issued to various production departments||$19|
|Direct manufacturing labor||$96|
|Indirect manufacturing labor incurred by various production departments||$34|
|Depreciation on plant and manufacturing equipment||$28|
|Miscellaneous manufacturing overhead incurred (ordinarily would be detailed as repairs, utilities, etc., with a corresponding credit to various liability accounts)||$13|
|Manufacturing overhead allocated, 3,000,000 actual machine-hours||?|
|Cost of goods manufactured||$298|
|Cost of goods sold||$294|
- Prepare journal entries. Number your entries. Explanations for each entry may be omitted. Post to T-accounts. What is the ending balance of Work-in-Process Control?
- Show the journal entry for disposing of under- or overallocated manufacturing overhead directly as a year-end writeoff to Cost of Goods Sold. Post the entry to T-accounts.
- How did Donald Transport perform in 2014?
Annotated Outline Comparing the Different Types of Sampling Techniques Mathematics Assignment Help
For this task, you will prepare an annotated outline comparing the different types of sampling techniques that you read about in the Jackson and Trochim et al. readings for this week.
Headings for the outline should be divided between probability and nonprobability sampling. Each sampling technique should be described, including when it is best to use the particular method, identify the question type for the particular technique, identify the best method to apply to each technique, and list the type of quantitative design that best fits with the sampling technique.
Length: 5 – 7 pages
Your annotated outline should demonstrate thoughtful consideration of the ideas and concepts presented in the course by providing new thoughts and insights relating directly to the topic. Your response should reflect scholarly writing and current APA standards.
Annotated Outline Comparing the Different Types of Sampling Techniques Mathematics Assignment Help[supanova_question]
I need help!! Humanities Assignment Help
Research is important in the field of counseling and psychology because it can help us to understand the profession, shed light on the theories and concepts, and to determine if the application of theories and concepts actually improve mental health. Research is the best mechanism for determining if something is effective and if so, what parts and why.
Write a 800-1,000-word paper about the importance of research in the field of counseling.
Include the following in your paper:
- The relationship between research and counseling
- The roles and responsibilities of researchers in the counseling profession
- At least two scholarly resources to support your paper
Write a poem of 10 lines-20 lines maximum about one of the following words Writing Assignment Help
elect one of the topics listed below and write a short poem about it (over 10 lines but under 20). The only other stipulations are that you cannot use any form of the word “I” in the poem at all, and you cannot make the poem humorous.
1. a shoe
2. a penknife
5. a rock
6. a toad
7. a dead dog
8. a belt buckle
9. a leaf
10. any food item
11. a hat
12. a bone
13. a fork
14. a matchbook
15. a bottlecap
16. a fingernail
17. a paper plate
18. a chair
19. a broken lightbulb
20. a carpet tack
Human Resources and Staffing Crisis Business Finance Assignment Help
- Blumberg’s Nursing Home (BNH) is a 100-bed Medicare and Medicaid certified facility in suburban Philadelphia, PA. The administrator recently terminated the facility’s Director of Nursing (DON), receptionist, and dietary aid for inappropriate conduct. They had all been involved in purchasing and using illegal substances on facility grounds. Facility staff, as well as many of the more lucid residents, have found out about the incident.The charge nurse has been appointed interim DON. The human resource manager has sent a memo to all staff informing them of a mandatory staff meeting to discuss BNH’s code of ethics and to provide additional training on workplace culture. Because federal law requires that there be at least one (1) registered nurse on duty for a minimum of eight (8) hours a day, seven (7) days a week, and that the DON must be a registered nurse (RN) – which the interim DON is not – BNH is out of compliance.Write a four to six (4-6) page paper in which you:
- Assess the immediate staffing needs at BNH. Prioritize the order in which BNH should fill the main unstaffed position(s). Justify your selection(s).
- Considering the reason behind the termination of the employees, formulate a human resources policy that addresses inappropriate conduct in the workplace, the process of reporting inappropriate conduct, and the consequences of violating the policy. Explain your rationale.
- Per the text, an effective long-term care facility administrator must have both leadership and management skills. Propose at least one (1) way the administrator in this case must demonstrate quality leadership skills, and one (1) way the administrator must demonstrate quality management skills in the aftermath of this crisis so as to improve and maintain staff and resident morale.
- Recommend a strategy for BNH to use the Quality Indicator Survey to improve administrative practices and ensure future compliance at the facility. Justify your recommendation.
- Use at least three (3) quality academic resources. Note: Wikipedia and other similar websites do not qualify as academic resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Differentiate the administrative functions of long-term care practices from those of other healthcare administrative services.
- Identify the factors that have led to the current realities of long-term care in the United States.
- Assess the various stakeholder groups of long-term care along with the nature of the relationship(s).
- Recommend how a company can use the Quality Indicator Survey to improve administrative practices.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in long-term care management.
- Write clearly and concisely about long-term care management using proper writing mechanics.
The value of critical thinking Humanities Assignment Help
- First – Give your opinion on whether being an effective critical thinker makes decision making easier or more challenging. Talk about concrete decisions you had to or will have to make. Justify your response.
- Second – Consider the following statement: “The major difference between a successful person and one that is not successful is that the successful person, over time, tends to make better decisions than the less successful person.” Discuss whether or not you believe this statement to be true. Explain the fundamental ways in which effectively applying critical thinking concepts has helped you to become more successful.