Role of sex education within schools Health Medical Assignment Help. Role of sex education within schools Health Medical Assignment Help.
Sex education refers to an array of topics that comprise sexuality. Such topics may include contraception, human development, the anatomy and physiology of the reproductive system, and sexual behavior. The teaching of sex education to children has always had a big stigma attached to it, but it is an important topic for young individuals to learn.
For your initial post, address the following:
- Research and report on the sex education protocols and regulations in your state.
- At what age should children be exposed to sex education topics? What topics should be discussed and why?
- Should sex education be mandated as part of the curriculum in public schools? Why?
Role of sex education within schools Health Medical Assignment Help[supanova_question]
Chronic kidney disease Health Medical Assignment Help
Chronic kidney disease is a gradual loss of kidney function. In this assignment, you will explore this disease in more detail using the scenario below.
You are a healthcare provider who is preparing to meet with a patient who has recently been diagnosed with chronic kidney disease. You are tasked with explaining this disease and its treatment options to your patient.
To complete this assignment, do the following:
- Research this disease using a minimum of 2 source(s). You can use your textbook for one of the sources.
- In a minimum of 2 pages (not counting the references page), address the following:
- Explain how chronic kidney disease develops and the potential causes.
- Describe the treatment options that exist.
- Include a references page at the end of your document, formatted using the APA guidelines, that lists your research sources.
Discussion on Asset Forfeiture Business Finance Assignment Help
Cases from our home states are required as examples. I live in Montana so Montana cases only please. Here are some examples, 2 are required and need to be referenced. No plagiarism and hit the distinguished marks on the scoring guide please.
State v Hegg, 1998 MT 100 Apr 30, 1998
Magone v Aul, 1994 Mont. Dist. LEXIS 612 Mar 29, 1994
State v Fadness, 2012 MT 12 Jan 17, 2012
The Eighth Amendment protections extend to the impositions of fines. That provision of the amendment applies to forfeitures, which is a process utilized frequently in departments. Often, a portion of forfeiture funds are reinvested in the criminal justice system, providing an incentive for departments to focus on securing forfeitures. Understanding substantive and procedural requirements is a must.
For this discussion, assume you are the state attorney general. You are pleased that a county in your state that borders Mexico has been extremely effective in the past year at reducing drug-related violent crime. When you spoke to the sheriff, you discovered that these reductions are because the number of deputies was doubled, electronic surveillance was increased, and the number of patrol cars was increased.
Wondering how this was accomplished without an increase in the budget, you find out that the police are stopping motorists routinely, asking if they are carrying cash, and then ordering them to sign over the cash or face felony charges for money laundering or other serious crimes. It was maintained that this is consistent with state asset forfeiture law, which allows the police to seize the profits of crime without a conviction. You are concerned about the measures taken from a substantive and procedural law standpoint. You decided to do some research to better understand the forfeiture requirements.
- Using research for your state in Lexis, locate two cases that provide insight into substantive and procedural requirements for asset seizures. Apply the cases to the scenario to reach a conclusion about what has been taking place.
- Based on your findings, articulate how you would address what has been taking place in that jurisdiction
|Main Discussion Post Response (60%)|
| Apply critical thinking or problem solving in the main discussion post.
|Does not apply elements of critical thinking or problem solving in the main discussion post.||Applies some elements of critical thinking or problem solving in the main discussion post.||Applies critical thinking or problem solving in the main discussion post.||Applies critical thinking or problem solving to the main discussion post in a comprehensive, step-by-step manner.|
| Use credible information or research to support positions, conclusions, or perspectives in the discussion.
|Does not use credible information or research to support positions, conclusions, or perspectives in the discussion.||Responds to the discussion, but some or all of the resources used for support are not credible.||Uses credible information or research to support positions, conclusions, or perspectives in the discussion.||Uses well- developed, relevant support from credible resources or research to support positions, conclusions, or perspectives in the discussion and impartially considers conflicting data or other perspectives.|
Tax Rate Confusion Business Finance Assignment Help
The income tax rate for Hudson Refinery has been 35 percent for each of its 12 years in operation. Company forecasters expect a much-debated tax reform bill to be passed by the new Congress next year. The new tax rate would decrease Hudson’s tax rate to 15 percent.
In your initial post, consider this scenario and address the following:
- Discuss the company’s deferred tax liability strategy going forward. Which rate should the company use, and why should they use that rate?
- Discuss the impact that strategy will have on the company’s net income and cash flow for the next three years should the bill pass.
Workplace Training Critique Activity Business Finance Assignment Help
Now that you are familiar with the basics of training and development and with the challenges faced when dealing with adult learners, think about your own experiences in the workplace. In particular, think about your involvement as a trainee. After considering all of the possible times you have been involved in training choose the one that you felt was the most problematic. Then answer the following questions, using as much space as needed.
1. What do believe were the major flaws in the training?
2. To which learning styles did the training appeal? To which did it fail to appeal?
3. From what you have learned about adult learners how do you think the training
session in question could have been improved?
4. If you were to offer three particular suggestions to the trainers regarding how to
improve this particular training in the future, what would they be:
create a two column brochure Children with Disabilities in Miami, health and medicine homework help Health Medical Assignment Help
After-school activities for Children with Disabilities in Miami area Select
a set of resources to develop for a hypothetical OT Client Program,
using the Resource Development Sign-up Sheet. Choose a title for your
hypothetical program and its proposed brochure. 2.
In one paragraph, explain how your proposed program and its resources
would address the identified needs of an expected OT client group at
your assigned Level II fieldwork facility.
Then write a description of the content of a brochure that you would
create to introduce to a specific Target Audience a new Program and its
resources – to assist a particular group of clients at your assigned
Level II Fieldwork facility
create a two column brochure Children with Disabilities in Miami, health and medicine homework help Health Medical Assignment Help[supanova_question]
Effective Communication 101 Discussion Question, writing homework help Business Finance Assignment Help
For this week’s discussion you will be reflecting on the various concepts and principles covered throughout this lesson. You will be required to write a two to three (2-3) paragraph reflection in which you:
- Identify the two (2) most valuable lessons you learned about communication principles from this course. Provide at least two (2) examples to support your rationale.
- Consider the two (2) most valuable business writing lessons you learned from this course. Provide at least two (2) examples to support your rationale. Next, explain the significance of these lessons on your professional, academic, personal, and civic goals.
- Use correct sentence mechanics, grammar, spelling, punctuation, and style.
- Use correct APA formatting rules for body of paper.
Do you think that attending the concert in “A Wagner Matinee” is a positive experience for Aunt Georgiana?, homework help Humanities Assignment Help
Answer each question with a MINIMUN of 250 words
NO CHEATING PLAGARIMS AT ALL
USE SPECIFIC CITES AND REFERENCES
- Do you think that attending the concert in “A Wagner Matinee” is a positive experience for Aunt Georgiana? Why or why not? Be sure to include specific details from the story in your response.
and contrast what Richard Wright and Zora Neale Hurston learn in their
- Explain how its themes and the behavior of its characters prove William Faulkner’s assertion that great writing must deal with certain “universal truths” as well as “the problems of the human heart in conflict with itself.” Incorporate specific examples and details from the text whenever posible
- The STORY YS Saunders, J. R. (1992). ” A Worn Path”:
- The STORY YS Saunders, J. R. (1992). ” A Worn Path”:
Discuss why failure can be important to creating value, discussion 10 help Business Finance Assignment Help
- Discuss why failure can be important to creating value. Next determine how this rationale relates to the learning cycle. Provide examples to support your response.
- Identify which of the four (4) core stages of entrepreneurship you believe is the most challenging to overcome in regards to; recognizing the opportunity, finding the resources, developing the venture, or capturing the value. Explain your rationale for your selection.
- Reflect on the activities and assignments you completed in this course and share which have had the greatest positive impact on you and why.
- You were challenged to see yourself as an innovator and entrepreneur periodically throughout the course. Discuss what you learned about yourself that you did not know before.
I attached the assignment that I choose.
Differing abilities article of your choice, writing homework help Writing Assignment Help
Research/writing assignment #3: Differing abilities article of your choice
Teaching Children with Special Needs
1. Use the Internet to search for articles on the topic of the assignment (Google). You may change the wording of the search terms to find more articles.
2. For each assignment, write 200 words minimum (doublespaced, font size no more than 14 pt.) to include:
a. A summary of the article: what were the main points of the article? What message was the author trying to communicate about the
b. A description of how the information in the article applies to your work with children; what is your opinion of the information? Why?
Are you currently applying this information in your work? How? If not, will you? Why or why not?
c. Accurately cite the resources/articles used for your assignment
d. Grading will include correct spelling, grammar and punctuation, use of “quotation marks” for direct quotes from the articles, as well as
format and content