RSCH 8210 Walden University Week 8 Lifelong Learning in Active Ageing Discussion Mathematics Assignment Help. RSCH 8210 Walden University Week 8 Lifelong Learning in Active Ageing Discussion Mathematics Assignment Help.
To prepare for this Discussion:
- Review the Learning Resources and the media programs related to correlation and regression.
- Search for and select a quantitative article specific to your discipline (Higher Education and Adult Learning) and related to correlation or regression. Help with this task may be found in the Course guide and assignment help linked in this week’s Learning Resources. Also, you can use as guide the Research Design Alignment Table located in this week’s Learning Resources.
By Day 3
Write a 3- to 5-paragraph critique of the article. In your critique, include responses to the following:
- What is the research design used by the authors?
- Why did the authors use correlation or bivariate regression?
- Do you think it’s the most appropriate choice? Why or why not?
- Did the authors display the data?
- Do the results stand alone? Why or why not?
- Did the authors report effect size? If yes, is this meaningful?
Be sure to support your Main Post and Response Post with reference to the week’s Learning Resources and other scholarly evidence in APA Style.
By Day 5
Respond to one of your colleagues’ posts and:
- Make recommendations for the design choice.
- Explain whether you think that this is the appropriate test to use for the research question. Why or why not?
- As a lay reader, were you able to understand the results and their implications? Why or why not?
Use proper APA format, citations, and referencing for your analysis, research question, and display of output.
RSCH 8210 Walden University Week 8 Lifelong Learning in Active Ageing Discussion Mathematics Assignment Help[supanova_question]
CU Behavior Evaluation Framework for Adolescents Technical Review Article Summaries Humanities Assignment Help
In Unit 2, you selected one standardized test that has relevancy to your academic and professional goals to be the focus of your course project. Your Unit 2 assignment focused on the first four elements of the Code for selecting a test. For this assignment, you will complete a deeper analysis of the technical quality of your selected test by focusing on the fifth element of the Code, which states that the test user will “evaluate evidence of the technical quality of the test provided by the test developer and any independent reviews.” To complete this assignment, you will draw upon the knowledge you gained in Units 3 and 4 about psychometrics in general and reliability and validity in particular.
For this assignment, use the test you selected for your assignment in Unit 2. Locate and summarize a minimum of four articles related to the technical qualities of the selected test. You are encouraged to use the PSY7610 Library Research Guide, linked in the resources, to assist your search.
For each article:
- List the APA reference for each journal article (a minimum of four).
- Identify if the article addresses reliability or validity.
- Discuss if the article addresses sources of error variance, reliability estimates, evidence of validity, or bias and fairness.
- Identify the specific type of reliability or validity (for example, test-retest reliability, predictive validity, et cetera).
- Identify the overall results of the research, including any psychometric or statistical outcome.
Guidelines for Selecting the Literature
Use the most current sources you can find. Do not use sources older than 8 years. (You may cite older sources if they are classics, if you want to show the chronology of something, or if you have another good reason. If you choose to use older sources, you will need to explain why.) Use current, peer-reviewed journal articles. Do not use sources without an author or a publication date. Do not use quotes; use only your own words. Please see the Academic Integrity and Plagiarism link in the resources for concerns with high content matching in papers. Evaluate whether the results support the use of your test as appropriate for your field and populations to be served.
Note: The articles you need to complete this assignment should be available inside the library collection. In future courses, you may use the Capella library’s Interlibrary Loan service to obtain articles outside of the collection, but you should not have to use the service for this course. In the event that you cannot find articles covering a newer test edition, please refer to the List of Tests by Type document, linked in the resources. Note which tests have been designated as acceptable for searching prior test editions.
Instructions for the content of the paper are in the template located in the Resources. Write your assignment using the u05a1 Assignment Template [DOCX].
Your paper should meet the following requirements:
- References: A minimum of four journal articles (textbooks, web pages, literature reviews, and the MMY book reviews do not count for these references).
- Length of paper: Evaluation must be at least five pages in length for content (not including title page, abstract, or references).
The test choose in unit 2 are:
Achenbach System of Empirically Based Assessment
BASC-3 Behavioral and Emotional Screening System (BASC-3 BESS)
Conner’s Comprehensive Behavior Rating Scales
SYG 2000 MDC Miss Representation & The Mask You Live in Sociology Film Analysis Essay Humanities Assignment Help
Sociology Film Analysis: Media, Culture, Socialization, and the Body
Please answer the following prompt with as much detail as possible. A well-written essay will demonstrate mastery of concepts presented in the textbook, film, and relevance to both sociological inquiry and your personal life. Essays should be no shorter than 1500 words and typed in no larger than 12 fonts and double-spaced. Ensure that you write in both a grammatically correct manner and alignment and spacing utilized are in accordance with standard academic custom. Note that you do not need to utilize outside information; however, if you do choose to utilize outside sources, please ensure that you cite in accordance with a standard academic format (e.g. Mills, 22 or Berger, 15). Plagiarism or other forms of academic dishonesty will not be tolerated and result in an ungraded assignment (hence a “0” for that assignment). In addition, failure to meet the minimum page or word count requirement will also result in an ungraded assignment. Once you have typed your essay in a word processing document, submit in the dropbox prior to the due date. This assignment is worth 15% toward your total grade.
The films Miss Representation and The Mask You Live In delve into numerous themes related to concepts discussed in your textbook. Both films include discussions concerning media representation, the social construction of masculinity and femininity, gender inequity, sexism, violence, rape, self-image, eating disorders, race, body image, media centralization, labeling, deviance, the sexualization of young girls, objectification of women’s bodies, and suicidal and homicidal violence, to name a few concepts. Discuss the main points of both documentaries, paying keen attention to the aforementioned issues, and, its effects on the social expectations and lives of young girls, boys, men, and women. Furthermore, where relevant, relate the films to concepts discussed in chapters 4, 5, 7,11 and 16. Additionally, personally reflect on what the film meant to you and how the media has contributed to your notions of beauty, sexuality, and gender.
CUNYLC 1949 An End to The Neglect of The Problems of The Negro Woman Discussion Writing Assignment Help
Read ” An End to the Neglect of the Problems of the Negro Woman!” by Claudia Jones (1949)- MM Section 3, Chapter 19, pgs. 316-326
Here is the reading: http://www.politicaleducation.org/wp-content/uploa…
- Each student will be required to write one 3-page (double-spaced, 12 pt Times New Roman font) response paper on primary source readings assigned in class. You must write on “An End to the Neglect of the Problems of the Negro Woman!” and your paper must be submitted via email by 11:59 pm 10/21. Late papers will not be accepted. Note that you must read each assigned primary source, even if you do not plan on writing on it. No google docs please.
- How to cite:
- You do not need a works cited or a bibliography, but you must cite all sources appropriately with (Author, pg#) or (Website name) at the end of the sentence in which you reference the source (aka MLA in-text citation). Plagiarism in any form on critical response papers will be given an automatic 0/F.
UCI Kennedys Political Strategy to Allow the Military to Invade Cuba Discussion Humanities Assignment Help
Some of President Kennedy’s advisors suggested he launch a targeted military strike against Cuba in order to eliminate Russia’s nuclear missiles. Ultimately, he chose a different strategy.
What strategy did Kennedy choose and why did he prefer this strategy to a military strike? (Hint: assume that Kennedy, like all politicians, wanted to be re-elected.)
2 to 3 pages(no longer than 3 pages) 12 double-spaced. Need to identify 1 or 2 main motivations for an action and evaluate the success of a strategy in terms of the goal you identified.
AS 2553A Western University Semi Annual Payments Calculations Problems Mathematics Assignment Help
You only need get over 65 thats all
2. It consists of 8 questions in total, with the last two requiring the use of a spreadsheet program, such as Excel.
3. You are to show all your work, as you will be marked on your full solution along with your final answer, and part marks will be available. You can type up your solutions or use a Tablet/iPad, or you can write them out by hand. You will ultimately need to upload them to Gradescope. That means you will need to scan your solutions (including your computer question solutions) and upload them as one PDF document to Gradescope (just like you had to do for Test 1). AND do not forget to “assign” your questions — let Gradescope (and thus by extension, the TA’s) on what page is the solution(s) to question 1, on what page is the solution(s) to question 2, on what page is the solution(s) to question 3(a), on what page is the solution to 3(b), and so on.
Write clearly and darkly — best to use a DARK PEN or DARK PENCIL to write your solutions. The “lighter” your hand written solutions look, the HARDER it is to mark.
4. For the spreadsheet questions, you do not need to show your formulas or equations. Just your results. It is probably best to print off your results and scan them as part of the solutions to your whole assignment. Or use whatever method you can to save your spreadsheet solutions as a PDF.
And make sure your spreadsheet solutions look “nice”, just like how you would want them to look if you were giving a presentation to a room full of managers or customers. You will be marked on your values AND on how the output looks which means you may LOSE marks if your output looks “messy”. So make sure you round to the nearest cent for dollar figures (don’t show 3, 4, 5 or more decimals for dollar amounts) and maybe up to 4 decimals for any rates or percentages that you have to calculate/display.
AS 2553A Western University Semi Annual Payments Calculations Problems Mathematics Assignment Help[supanova_question]
Grossmont College Free Market Medicine & Sander v Paul Videos Questions Economics Assignment Help
VIDEO 1) John Stossel Free Market Medicine (Links to an external site.)
VIDEO 2) Sanders vs. Paul (Links to an external site.)
Watch the above videos. Once you have done this click on the above link “Health Care” and create a thread with at least two paragraphs containing the following:
- Is there such a thing as “Free” health care? If government guarantees health care for everybody is this free? Use what you have learned thus far about economics to explain.
- What does Kennedy suggest “insurance” is supposed to be used for? Do you agree? Should we have health insurance for physician visits and first aid or just catastrophic events.
- What advantages would free markets in health care bring? what disadvantages might free markets create?
- Presidential contenders Senator Bernie Sanders and Senator Rand Paul are often perceived to represent the most extreme ends of the political spectrum in Washington. Based on their contentions, which individual do you believe makes the better argument? Would you favor completely free market health care with no government involvement? What about socialized medicine where all health care is provided by government? Where do you think the majority of Americans stand?
- After you post your narrative, reply to at least two other students comments. Explain why you agree, or better yet, find others that take a different position and explain why you disagree.
FNU Role of Culture, Family, and Community in Healthcare Nursing Discussion Health Medical Assignment Help
Culture, Family, and Community
Natasha is a 44-year-old who came from Bosnia as a war refugee 20 years ago. She is having anxiety attacks and she isn’t sleeping more than 3 hours a night. She also has stomach pain and severe headaches almost every day. She has two young children, and she’s worried that she’ll lose her job if she takes off any more time.
- What is the primary concern with Natasha and her cultural background and her clinical symptoms?
- Design a plan for Natasha that is culturally sensitive and focused on refugees. The plan should ensure that she has social and financial resources, as well as a primary care provider. Discuss the rationale and evidence for effectiveness.
You must use at least 3 evidence-based references (excluding the class textbook) and post two replies to any of your peers sustained with the proper references. A minimum of 500 words.
Miami Dade College The 1928 St Francis Dam Disaster Essay Law Assignment Help
A detailed brief discussion of the case being studied consisting of the main engineering, ethical and legal issues.
An analysis of the ethical dilemmas of the engineers involved.
References must be cited correctly. Points will be deducted if you use Google as a reference site. KEY: The key to the case study is an analysis of the ethics violations in the ASCE and NSPE Code of Ethics and the various ways to analyze ethics violations and ethics tools covered in the book, covered in the notes, ASCE webinar, etc. Your grade will be based on the extent to which you have addressed the ethics violations and your use of the ethics toolkit as covered in this class. A rubric will be uploaded and discussed in class.
USC Environmental Movement Organizations & Green Political Parties Essay Humanities Assignment Help
I’m working on a Social Science multi-part question and need a sample draft to help me learn.
Answer one out of these two questions based on the readings on the course syllabus (lecture 2-9). The answer should be provided in an essay format and relate to both the conceptual or theoretical arguments the authors provide as well as to the empirical evidence (statistical, ethnographic, or historical) they employ. You must mention at least three or more of the readings/authors. The essay should be three to four pages long (double-spaced, 12 point Times New Roman font, one inch margins).
The way people perceive nature and the environment differs over time and between places. What are the major differences in this perception between the United States and Western Europe and how are people at other places in the world (such as indigenous people) affected by these perceptions? What are the different aspects of nature and the environment that are perceived as valuable and what kind of value is attributed to them? How does this perception and valuation shape what is articulated as an environmental problem and what is in consequence proposed as a solution?
In the 1960s and 1970s new environmental movement organizations and green political parties have been created. What are the different explanations for the fact that this development took place during this period of time? What kind of environmental problems are these movement organizations and parties focusing on and what kind of solutions do they aim for? To what extent is this concern for the environment either similar or different from the concern for the conservation of nature established in the late nineteenth and early twentieth century?
Note: You do not have to provide a bibliography. The syllabus is the bibliography. Simply indicate the last name of the author, the publication date, and the page number if you quote a reading in you essay (e.g. Cronon 1996: 8). *You may choose which one you feel most confident in writing about. You may only write about one of the questions, not both.*
You may only use evidence from specific chapters and pages stated below:
1. Cronon, William. 1996. “The Trouble with Wilderness: Or, Getting Back to the Wrong
Nature.” Environmental History 1:7-28.
3. Lekan, Thomas. 2007. “The Nature of Home: Landscape Preservation and Local
Identities.” Pp. 165-192 in Localism, Landscape, and the Ambiguities of Place: German-
speaking central Europe, 1860-1930, edited by David Blackbourn and James N.
Retallack. Toronto: University of Toronto Press.
4. West, Paige, and James G. Carrier. 2004. Getting Away From It All? Ecotourism and Authenticity (with commentary and reply). Current Anthropology 45 (4): 483-498.
5. Beck, Ulrich. 1992. Risk Society. Towards a New Modernity. London: Sage. 1-50.
6. Douglas, Mary, and Aaron Wildavsky 1982. Risk and Culture. An Essay on the Selection
of Technical and Environmental Dangers. Berkeley: University of California Press. 1-15,
7. Roberts, J. Timmons, and Melissa M. Toffolon-Weiss. 2001. Chronicles from the
Environmental Justice Frontline. Cambridge: Cambridge University Press. 3-61.
8. Simonis, Udo. 1989. “Ecological Modernization of Industrial Society: Three Strategic
Elements.” International Social Science Journal 41: 347-361.
9. Inglehart, Ronald. 1997. Modernization and Postmodernization. Cultural, Economic,
and Political Change in 43 Societies. Princeton: Princeton University Press. 2-6, 33-45,
10. Inglehart, Ronald. 1995. “Public Support for Environmental Protection: The Impact of
Objective Problems and Subjective Values in 43 Societies.” Political Science and
I will send you the rest of the readings and notes in the chat. Thank you.
RSCH 8210 Walden University Week 8 Lifelong Learning in Active Ageing Discussion Mathematics Assignment Help
RSCH 8210 Walden University Week 8 Lifelong Learning in Active Ageing Discussion Mathematics Assignment Help