San Diego State Univ Privacy Information Technology And Health Care Presentation Humanities Assignment Help. San Diego State Univ Privacy Information Technology And Health Care Presentation Humanities Assignment Help.
Identify an issue or opportunity in society that could be addressed by technology.
Imagine you work for a non-profit community organization. As their technology expert, you have been asked to present to a group of community leaders on a technology the organization believes can address the issue or opportunity you identified.
Create an 12- to 15-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation with speaker notes in which you:
- Explain the reason(s) the issue or opportunity is evident.
- Select a technology (e.g., bots or self-driving cars) that could address the issue or opportunity in society.
- Explain why you feel the technology you selected is better than other options.
- Analyze how the technology could address the issue or opportunity in society.
San Diego State Univ Privacy Information Technology And Health Care Presentation Humanities Assignment Help[supanova_question]
Essex County College English Language Arts Lesson Planning Humanities Assignment Help
Create an English language arts lesson plan that integrates the cultural values and beliefs of ELLs and utilizes components of Universal Design for Learning (UDL).
Using the “COE Lesson Plan Template” and the “Class Profile,” create at least one learning objective for your chosen level of students between grades K-12 that aligns with both Arizona ELP and ELA standards.
Your lesson plan should include:
- Differentiated instructional strategies and learning activities to address students’ language differences, giftedness, and special education needs (as listed on the “Class Profile”)
- Incorporation of technology to support English language development
- Formative and summative assessments for the learning activities
Your lesson plan must clearly express how the teacher will represent the concepts to be taught, how ELLs will express what they are learning, and how they will be engaged throughout the lesson.
Palomar College Political Science Nation Centered Federalism Essay Humanities Assignment Help
Essay. Please give complete answers to any two (2) of the following questions. Give evidence and support to your answers. Twenty (20) points each.
1. Please describe and explain the concept of Selective Incorporation, as well as the Constitutional reasoning behind it. Please identify and briefly describe one or two Supreme Court cases that were part of the incorporation process.
2. Please describe and analyze in detail the concept and interpretation of nation-centered federalism, as well as Constitutional evidence for this view of federalism.
3. In terms of political ideology and the political spectrum, please describe and explain, in detail, the ECONOMIC VALUES, of both the modern right and the left.
4. Please describe and analyze in detail the concept and interpretation of state-centered federalism, as well as Constitutional evidence for this view of federalism.
Tessellation Picture a Beautiful Piece of Art & San Diego Public Art Response Humanities Assignment Help
Tell us why you chose the tessellation.
What is it about the tessellation that made an impression on you?
What exactly makes the pattern/decoration you chose a tessellation? Provide specific details. Discussing a principle of design or two or anything from the visual toolbox could be helpful.
– Write a short essay that answers the above questions and provide comments about your own viewing experience. Additions to your thread resulting from any added research is fine. But remember to stay on topic and answer the questions.
The photos attached below are called the tessellation I chose called “Tessellation No. 1” By Jason Lane
Links about this artwork:
LIU Civil Disobedience Analysis Henry David Thoreau & Mohandas Gandhi Essay Humanities Assignment Help
Thesis Paper #2
Under what conditions are we morally entitled to disobey the law? Discuss with reference to the views of Thoreau, Gandhi, Erich Fromm, Susan B. Anthony, and Dr. Martin Luther King (at least three!) on the question of civil disobedience.
Your answer to this question must involve the successful completion of two distinct tasks.
1) Analyze the theories of three (3) of Thoreau, Gandhi, Erich Fromm, Susan B. Anthony, and Dr. King on civil disobedience.
Make sure that you in your analysis do the following:
– Outline each position clearly
– Identify the arguments used to support each position
– Explain the differences between them
2) Take a position on the question of civil disobedience.
– Explain your position on the issue.
– Provide arguments that support your position.
Note that stating your stance or gut feeling is NOT an argument, rather be sure to include the following elements in your argument:
– Give reasons why your position is more defensible
– State possible objections to your view
– And defend your position by show how one could defeat these objections
Your paper should be 4-5 pages in length
Interpersonal Communication at Work Exploring Relationship Types Essay Business Finance Assignment Help
Just a reminder that our formatting is formal for the paper (APA) but the writing is from a first person point of view.
***Check out the RUBRIC located in the Writing Assignment so you are clear on how you will be graded!!!
Just so we are all on the same page your paper should look like this:
Page 1: APA Cover Page with running head (APA 6th edition), page numbering, your title, name and University. Author note is optional.
Pages 2-3: Two pages of APA formatted double-spaced writing critically exploring your own experiences, goals and career path. You should discuss how the assigned readings could enhance your personal journey, your future career path and your professionalism. Use APA formatted in-text citations whenever possible. (250-500 words)
Page 4: References in APA format. (Cite textbook)
Interpersonal Communication at Work Exploring Relationship Types Essay Business Finance Assignment Help[supanova_question]
Cuyamaca College One Stage of a Hero Journey in a John Campbell Story Scene Essay Humanities Assignment Help
Choose one of the stages of the Hero’s Journey, explain it and then illustrate it with a quoted passage from your chosen story.
- Choose, introduce, and explain one stage of the “Hero’s Journey”
- Explain the connection between the stage of the “Hero’s Journey” and a particular scene in the story you’ve chosen to write about
- Provide context (background information from the story) for the quoted passage
- Introduce the quoted passage (develop a link/lead-in between the background information and the quote)
- Quote the passage
- Provide a parenthetical citation at the end of the quoted passage (MLA format)
- Explain how the quoted passage illustrates the stage of the Hero’s Journey
- Select and explain specific details from the quoted passage to further illustrate your explanation
BC Trade Policies for the Developing Nations & Government Role Questions Business Finance Assignment Help
1.Trade Policies for the Developing Nations
Articles are to be selected from the business press.The article should be no more than 3 months old.Article selection must be made CAREFULLY – the topic of the article ymust tie with our assigned topic (Trade Policies for the Developing Nations).The summary of the article should not go beyond one paragraph (about 5 sentences.) The article summary must be in your own words, not duplicated from the article.Please also provide an opinion of the article or discuss what makes it important or interesting. A cover page for this assignment is not necessary, but you must include a cited link in APA format to the article.
2What do you think the primary role of the government should be?
Is it just to protect your liberties–from other people inhibiting your rights? The government should focus on keeping other people from interfering in your self-actualization. This is a focus on negative rights. Think the Bill of Rights which is not about what the government can do for you, it is about how the government and others should leave you alone. This is the position of the right.
Is it also to help you get what you need to live a good life? The government should protect our liberties but it should also coordinate a basic redistribution of wealth to ensure that everyone is taken care of (this is predominately done through taxation). This is a focus on negative AND positive rights. Think socialism and the idea that the government shouldn’t just be there to protect you from others, it should also be there to distribute goods and help the vulnerable and those in need. This is the position of the left.
What is the government there for? How much would your ideal government be involved in positive rights?
HRPO 1305 Houston Community College Labour Movement in the United States Essay Business Finance Assignment Help
Compare and contrast the economic, political and social climate of the late 1800’s through the 1900’s as it relates to the U.S. Labor Movement. What was the impact of the National Labor Relations Act (also known as the Wagner Act) during this period of time?
Refer to rubric for complete details. Your essay should be detailed and demonstrate an understanding of the course material.
Essay #1 should be 3-4 pages (not including reference/citation page). Paper should be typed and double spaced. Do not use fonts larger than 12pt. Uploaded in “Word” format
Submit your own work! Do not copy, cut, paste, or rewrite the works of others. This is plagiarism which will result in failure as well as being reported for academic dishonesty. Your paper should have less than 30% similarity measurement with Turnitin. Ensure that you use proper citations when referencing the writings of others.
This criterion is linked to a Learning OutcomeIntroductory ParagraphIntroduction of topic to be discussed. Ability to grab readers attention. Provide thesis statement
This criterion is linked to a Learning OutcomeHistorical ApplicationBackground information – thoroughness and accuracy of research
This criterion is linked to a Learning OutcomeCompare and ContrastThe overall impact of the labor movement (include all perspectives: employees, union, and society)
The economic, political and social climate
This criterion is linked to a Learning OutcomeConclusionEffectively summarize discussed points
This criterion is linked to a Learning OutcomeOrganizationReadability, overall clarity, proper use of grammar, and use of citations
This criterion is linked to a Learning OutcomeNo DescriptionThe project should represent your original work. It should not contain more than a 30% similarity with Turn It In. Failure to submit your own original work will result in failure.
Total Points: 50.0
PSY 105 CSUGC Hospice Facility Consultant Discussion Humanities Assignment Help
Option #2: Annotated Bibliography and Reference list, Portfolio Project – Basic just 25 points
Visit the Module 8 folder and re-read the Option #2 Portfolio Project. That assignment asks you to identify various physical impairments typically suffered by elderly people, either due to aging, illness, or disability. The Portfolio Project also asks you to examine furniture and interior design spatial arrangement options, either online or in a store, and to select a few arrangements that will help to maximize elderly people’s ability to stay independent and to have accessibility from room to room.
- For this week’s Milestone, you are required to find appropriate sources on the internet or from the CSU Global Library that include both academic and professional literature.
- Prepare an annotated bibliography from five to seven relevant sources. You may use the recommended readings in this course but not the required readings.
- Caprio, S., Daniels, S. R., Drewnowski, A., Kaufman, F. R., Palinkas, L. A., Rosenbloom, A. L., & Schwimmer, J. B. (2008).Influence of race, ethnicity, and culture on childhood obesity: Implications for prevention and treatment. Diabetes Care, 31(11), 2211–2221. Retrieved from https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2571048/
Format your annotated bibliography according to the CSU Global Writing Center.
Based on this part one and the one you created me prior which is attached:
Option #2: Hospice Facility Consultant, Essay
You are a consultant in a hospice facility for adult patients with terminal illness. The patients come from diverse ethnic and cultural backgrounds. The administration has two concerns.
First, there have been many patient complaints filed indicating that the staff is being abusive, both physically and psychologically. It is possible that the staff is being abusive (e.g., pulling them out of bed roughly, causing injury) or that the patients are misinterpreting the staff’s behavior (for example, the patients might suffer from dementia or Alzheimer’s, which may lead them to believe they are not being fed).
Second, the patients have difficulty complying with their medication regime, with some patients seeking alternative methods for treating their illnesses and coping with the dying process.
Based on what you learned in this course, what information should be given to the staff to address both issues? Be sure to specify:
- Ways the staff can ensure that patient care is applied in a consistent and respectful manner. Physical and cognitive abilities/limitations should be described. For example, the patient may have physical impairments that make it difficult for the person to move with ease or to see/hear properly. Cognitive impairments (e.g., dementia) may distort patient perceptions.
- Ways that staff can get compliance from patients to take medications and to show understanding for the patient’s cultural and ethical beliefs, although implementation of some alternative methods can only be allowed if they are not illegal.
- Ways that staff can ease the coping process related to dying and death for the patient and his/her family. In particular, the patient must be informed of choices while in the hospital (for example, a Living Will or a DNR (Links to an external site.)) and for his/her funeral, while helping the family cope with mourning, bereavement, and grief over the loss or probable loss of their kin.
Final Paper Instructions:
- The paper should be based on references to scholarly materials (rather than on introductory textbooks, popular website writings, or musings, for example). To that, your paper should synthesize current, relevant research on your topic from at least three scholarly sources. Cite and reference these sources according to APA style.
- Include an introduction that provides a clear statement of your position on the topic, a body that discusses the implications of possible solutions for the project under consideration, and a conclusion regarding how best to manage the issue (i.e., your informed opinion on the issues raised).
The paper must demonstrate what you have learned about current issues related to human development. Your paper is expected to have depth and offer a thoughtful analysis on the topic.
Your paper should be 7-9 pages in length and conform to the CSU Global Writing Center (Links to an external site.). Include at least three scholarly references. The CSU Global Library is a good place to find these references.
San Diego State Univ Privacy Information Technology And Health Care Presentation Humanities Assignment Help
San Diego State Univ Privacy Information Technology And Health Care Presentation Humanities Assignment Help