SCIN 132 American Military University Northern Mocking Bird Paper Writing Assignment Help. SCIN 132 American Military University Northern Mocking Bird Paper Writing Assignment Help.
Assignment 2: The Outline
Objective: Organize your thoughts and the main points of your research for your final presentation
Assignment Instructions: To help you complete Assignment 3: The Presentation, you will first submit an outline to organize your thoughts and main points. Your outline should be formatted a specific way and must contain the following elements as described below.
Be sure to add your name and course number to your outline.
The outline format: Your outline must be formatted as described and exemplified in the example attached. Please note that this format will be assessed in your grade:
- Use an alphanumeric sequence
- Sections should be indented and aligned
- Follow the suggested order of the required elements
- Use brief but detailed and descriptive phrases.
- Your outline should contain the following elements in this order, and please note that some of these should be your personal observations
I. The Introduction Section
A. Organism Introduction
1. The common and scientific name of your organism. Please see this link to help with scientific names if needed: How To Write Scientific Names
2. Where you observed your organism (country, state, park, zoo, etc.)
3. A brief discussion on why you chose your organism
4. If possible, a picture and/or video of you safely observing your species in the field. If not possible, search the Internet for an image (and remember to cite your source for the image) in a typical habitat.
II. The Body
A. Physical Description
1. You must include a brief physical description. You can use your personal observations. If you cannot safely observe your organism, you must research.
a. Size, Coloring, etc.
B. Life Cycle and Reproduction
1. Life Cycle: describe the life cycle of your organism. The life cycle refers to the series of changes that happens from the beginning of life as your organism develops and grows into a mature organism. Please see here for some hints on the Life Cycle. If you have any questions please feel free to ask!
2. Reproduction: You must discuss the reproductive strategies of your organism (e.g. release of gametes by a fish or hermaphroditic reproduction in earthworms), mate choice, mating displays, mate competition and mating systems.
C. Structure and Function
1. Please select one organ system of your organism that you find to be particularly interesting and describe both the anatomy and physiology of that system.
2. If your organism is an animal, here are a list of the general animal organ systems
D. Energy Ecology
1. If you can observe these, that is best. If not, research.
2. What are the food sources? Types? Amounts? Temporal pattern of feeding? Specific handling or processing of food items by the organism (e.g. the way a squirrel manipulates an acorn)
1. Where your organism lives. This does not refer to a city or state, but rather the natural environment in which your organism lives.
2. You should consider abiotic factors, such as soil, water, etc., as well as biotic factors, such as predators, hosts, etc.
III. The Conclusion Section
A. This section should contain four to six points that sum up the main points from the body of the outline.
B. Start your conclusive section with one sentence summarizing some basic information about your chosen organism (name and geographical distribution).
C. Continue with a brief summary (1-2 sentences) about the life cycle and any particular body structures.
D. Include a brief summary (1-2 sentences) about the ecological role of your chosen organism in its ecosystem.
E. Wrap up the conclusive section with a closing note that provides brief information about a unique fact and/or behavior of your chosen organism.
IV. The Reference Section:
A. This is not just the reference page; rather, referencing should occur throughout the outline as it will in your presentation. Therefore, your outline should include both a separate reference page containing a minimum of five sources listed in proper APA reference list format AND internal citations throughout the outline where appropriate. Please be sure to see the resources below for assistance regarding in-text citations and reference list formatting, and/or ask me if you have any additional questions.
SCIN 132 American Military University Northern Mocking Bird Paper Writing Assignment Help[supanova_question]
BUS 150 University of Miami Business Analytics Software Discussion Business Finance Assignment Help
As you engage with the world of business analytics in the twenty-first century, you have already interacted with spreadsheets and/or other computing environments meant to facilitate these tasks of analytics. Whether you use a Windows-based PC or a MacBook, even smartphones are capable of running these productivity apps nowadays. As you have learned about analytics during these first weeks, you have seen that they are becoming more used by organizations because of its various benefits.
In your initial discussion post:
- Introduce yourself, mention where you are from（China）, and what program you are in at UM.（finance）
- Identify any software/app used for business analytics that you have recently used (in your personal or work life).
- Identify what problem that software/app is attempting to solve.
- Briefly assess the pros and cons you encountered while interacting with it.
In your two responses to your peers:
- Express if you have or have not used the software/app your peer has used.
- Share any interesting facts you find about the software/app being described.
Note (you don’t need to write anything too difficult, just answer the questions in a paragraph).
GC Ethical Reasoning the Behavior of Human Beings & Virtue Reasoning Discussion Business Finance Assignment Help
Just remember to support your opinion with a reference that is a page number, article name, or title/slide number.use your critical thinking skill to produce a credible answer is the goal:)
If you use a resource that is not the readings, it will be counted as using no text reference plus a -1 deduction. Because of efforts to slow the spread of Covid-19, a large university has, like many others, transitioned to online instruction for the foreseeable future. In-person classes are not prohibited, but the administration has strongly recommended against them. Because the semester was close to being over when the university transitioned its classes to online, finals are approaching. This means that professors must choose from a number of less-than-ideal options for administering final exams.
Some instructors have given students the choice of an optional final, or canceled them altogether, basing their grade entirely on past work. Others have chosen to use an online service that monitors students while they take their tests in order to ensure that they do not cheat. The downside of this service is that it requires access to a computer with a webcam, a reliable internet connection, and access to a quiet, empty room. Those requirements pose a challenge for many college students, particularly those with fewer resources — and more roommates.
In consideration of this, another popular option is to require an online exam with a request for academic honesty as the only safeguard against cheating. No notes, books, internet or classmates are to be used when taking the final. Based on conversations overheard on campus between classmates, many students think it is fair to assume that the vast majority of students will take advantage of the resources now available to them (i.e., notes, friends, the internet) in order to succeed. This will result in a much higher average performance than an in-person exam would, putting anyone who does not cheat at a disadvantage as any grading on a curve would hurt them.
Most students know that it is dishonest to cheat, but they also want to maintain a high G.P.A., and it seems that those goals are in conflict with each other.
If you were one of these students, what sort of ethical reasoning would you engage in to figure how to approach the upcoming final? I am looking to see you pick one type of ethical reasoning and use that concept to discuss how you will take the final. any discussion of your reasoning must be support by a reference. . Spelling and grammar are important.
USF The Testing Joelle Charbonneau Book Analysis Textual Evidence Discussion Humanities Assignment Help
you need access to the book The Testing. Joelle Charbonneau to answer the questions.
On the Text: Answer 3/3
- What choice did Cia make at the end of Chapter 8 that saves her life and Brick’s life?
- What does Michal reveal to Cia on the way to the final round of testing?
- What does Cia choose to take with her from the supply room and what can that tell us about the dangers she will face?
Analyzing the Text: Answer 2/3
- What do you make of Tomas’ decision to only tell Cia where to meet? Should he have told Zandri? Will? Why or why not?
- Using textual evidence (quotes from the text), how is the environment portrayed in these opening chapters of the final phase of testing? What is the significance to both the Commonwealth, as well as the students, of this portrayal?
- Are you surprised at how quickly Cia (with good reason, of course) turns to potentially lethal means to protect herself? Was Michal’s warning enough for you to expect deadly action at the opening of the test, or were you still surprised?
San Jose State University Concept of Personal Privacy Discussion Law Assignment Help
The purpose of this assignment is to provide students with practical experience to explore the concept of personal privacy, or lack thereof, on the Internet. Students will write a short paper (1,000 words) on their investigation of two topics. First, students will input their name into a search engine, with minimal other identifying information, and describe whether the data returned was about them, and how they felt about that information being readily accessible. They will describe the age (i.e., how old), personal nature (e.g., address, phone number, banking information), and online profile (e.g., your likes/dislikes, purchases, hobbies) it presented about them. Second, students will use any cyber methods they can devise to find information on Jerome Skolnick. Students will be required to record the steps they took (e.g., search terms) to acquire the information and what information they obtained, including where it was found. Students will then describe this process and reflect on the steps others may take to find out personal information about them.
KU 1937 Ogburn Getting a Different Perspective on Culture & Community Discussion Writing Assignment Help
I need you to do me two simple assignments.
First one is : I will provide one of my classmates discussion answer and I need you to response to his answer by writing 250 single space words. before you response to his answer you need to read the culture and sociology reading that I uploaded. It has to be on a file by it self. Word doc.
My classmate discussion that I need you to response to :
After reading Ogburn (1937) I got a different perspective on culture. Tyler definition of culture/culture values are more accurate than Redfield because culture is something that is past down and/or taught such as religion. Tyler uses Ethrological Perspective however this only one perspective. There are many other perspectives to culture. One idea or belief is not always the true definition because culture is a very broad subject. Ogburn (1937) goes on to talk about Ethorological Perspective and how culture is always changing. The author states that people who have ideas are constantly trying to add or take away opinions and ideas about their culture to make a better community between individuals. In my opinion I agree with the author statements because culture is rapidly changing. I have seen how some people I know do not want to be stereotyped by their culture so they take out some of their beliefs and some of their ideas to conform to the community around them because they do not want be left out or looked at differently because of their culture. We should be able to accept everyone and not leave out people or look at them differently because of what they believe in or their culture values.
I uploaded two readings that you will need to read and understand very clearly. After you read and understand both of them, I want you to create APA style references. For those two readings. I need it by a file it self. Word doc.
NOTE : PLEAS NO COPE FROM THE INTER NET AND IT MUST BE UNIQE.
KU 1937 Ogburn Getting a Different Perspective on Culture & Community Discussion Writing Assignment Help[supanova_question]
ENG 020 MCC Consummation of Male Romance Rhetorical Analyses Humanities Assignment Help
Read the following two paragraphs and complete the activities listed below on the text.
- Summarize the main point of each paragraph in one sentence below the paragraph
- Label the type of rhetorical strategy(ies) staples uses on the right side margin
- What is the dominant type of appeal Staples makes in this section-ethos, pathos, logos? Label on the left margin.
- What type of supporting evidence (fact, opinion, inference, examples) does Staples provide? Label along left or right margin.
- What is main argument in this section? Write one sentence to explain this in the blank space below the two paragraphs.
Many things go into the making of a young thug. One of those things is the consummation of the male romance with the power to intimidate. An infant discovers that random flailings send the baby bottle flying out of the crib and crashing to the floor. Delighted, the joyful babe repeats those motions again and again, seeking to duplicate the feat. Just so, I recall the points at which some of my boyhood friends were finally seduced by the perception of themselves as tough guys. When a mark cowered and surrendered his money without resistance, myth and reality merged—and paid off. It is, after all, only manly to embrace the power to frighten and intimidate. We, as men, are not supposed to give an inch of our lane on the highway; we are to seize the fighter’s edge in work and in play and even in love; we are to be valiant in the face of hostile forces.
Unfortunately, poor and powerless young men seem to take all this nonsense literally. As a boy, I saw countless tough guys locked away; I have since buried several, too. They were babies, really—a teenage cousin, a brother of 22, a childhood friend in his mid-twenties—all gone down in episodes of bravado played out in the streets. I came to doubt the virtues of intimidation early on. I chose, perhaps even unconsciously, to remain a shadow—timid, but a survivor.
please do annotation and answer in word document the I upload below
GOVRN 2306 ACC State of the State & Legislations Governor Abbott Address Essay Writing Assignment Help
Greg Abbott State of State Address 2019 (February 5, 2019)
State of State Address: Write an essay that explains and analyzes the address. Minimum 3-6 pages; double spaced; can use bullet form format for listing and identifying issues. Essay format for explaining, supporting and analyzing issues.
l. List and identify the issues the governor wants the legislature to address.
2. Identify the issues he considers to be emergency issues. Why does he think they are emergency issues? Do you agree with him? Why or why not?
3 What two issues do you support? Why? Research the issues and provide informed opinion. Example: Reducing Property Taxes; Why are property taxes so high? Who would benefit from the reduction? What effect would reducing taxes have?
UC Data Science and Engineering Annotated Bibliography Computer Science Assignment Help
Select two articles related to your area of interest from your top journals. You will provide an annotated bibliography for each article. With this you are building the Chapter 2 of your dissertation which ultimately will results in your literature review. Here are two links on doing an annotated bibliography. You will be doing your work in APA format. Note there are MLA and APA format for documents and references. This dissertation for UC will be in APA.
Note: My Area of Interest Data Science and Engineering
Please find the attached list of journals.
Note: your answer must be 600 words and add atleast 6 references. Please follow theAPA Format.
SU Wk 8 How Clear and Consistent Are Speech and Visual Quality Questions Humanities Assignment Help
Address the following self review questions:
(Please number and address all 5 questions)
- How clear and consistent are the speech and visual quality? Are there parts that are difficult to hear and see? If so, note those concerns here.
- Does the speech meet the time requirements set by the assignment’s guidelines? If not, what could have been done differently?
- As a speaker, how well did you focus on the speech topic and connect with the audience? Explain.
- Is the speech delivered with strong eye contact, an expressive voice, and good non-verbal communication (gestures or other physical movements). If so, celebrate and elaborate here. If not, explain what could have been done differently.
- Describe one thing you did well in this speech. Describe one thing you would change about your speech.
SCIN 132 American Military University Northern Mocking Bird Paper Writing Assignment Help
SCIN 132 American Military University Northern Mocking Bird Paper Writing Assignment Help