SDSU A Concert You Attended and The Music Performed Genre Was Hip Hop Discussion Humanities Assignment Help. SDSU A Concert You Attended and The Music Performed Genre Was Hip Hop Discussion Humanities Assignment Help.
1. Provide 1-2 paragraphs describing the concert you attended and the music performed in formal, academic language.
2. Give TITLES of pieces/songs and GENRE or type of music played (jazz, baroque, opera, romantic, etc).
3. Give the HISTORY of the music played.
4. What instruments were played?
5. Write about the performers themselves: where are they from, what is their background, what do they play?
6. What is your own response to the performance and the music? Like it? Love it or Hate it? Why?
7. Write about the substance of the performance and the music and your response to it ONLY. (I don’t need to know what you had for dinner or how traffic was getting to the venue.)
SDSU A Concert You Attended and The Music Performed Genre Was Hip Hop Discussion Humanities Assignment Help[supanova_question]
HLT 362V CUMS Obesity Risk Evaluation of Research Ethics & Article Analysis Worksheet Health Medical Assignment Help
Search the GCU Library and find one new health care article that
uses quantitative research. Do not use an article from a previous assignment,
or that appears in the Topic Materials or textbook.
Complete an article analysis and ethics evaluation of the research
using the “Article Analysis and Evaluation of Research Ethics”
template. See Chapter 5 of your textbook as needed, for assistance.
While APA style is not required for the body of this assignment,
solid academic writing is expected, and documentation of sources should be
presented using APA formatting guidelines, which can be found in the APA Style
Guide, located in the Student Success Center.
This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to
beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for
HCML 872 UOPX Program Planning for Older Adults & People with Disabilities Research Health Medical Assignment Help
There are a plethora of health care economic and financial policies in effect at both the state and federal levels. Each policy has implications that are relative to consumers, providers, and insurers. The purpose of the Key Assignment is to expand on a policy that has yielded negative implications (for the consumer, provider, or insurer) and provide recommendations to alleviate or eliminate such negative implications. The outcome of the Key Assignment will be a draft article for possible journal consideration.
The comprehensive tasks of the Key Assignment require the development of a draft article pertinent to the elected policy. Throughout the course, you will formulate a detailed background of your selected topic, describe the positive and negative implications from your selected topic relative to the consumer, provider, and the insurer, make recommendations for future guidelines to reduce negative implications, and you will write a conclusion that summarizes the aforementioned requirements.
Approved Research Topics – Pick 1:
HCML872 Suggested Research Topics
- Minnesota and North Dakota’s rate equalization policy for skilled nursing facilities limits private pay reimbursement equal to Medicaid reimbursement. This shifts the medical cost from the consumer to the provider.
- The Emergency Medical Treatment and Active Labor Act (EMTALA) prevents hospitals from refusing patients who are unable to pay. This shifts the medical cost from the consumer to the provider.
- With a population segment aged 65 and older rapidly increasing, Medicare spending is expected to dramatically increase; however, a small remaining workforce arguably cannot cover the cost. This shifts the medical cost from the insurer (government) to the consumer.
- Health care services are finite and scarce. The Quality Adjusted Lift Years (QALY) model emphasizes providing coverage to individuals aged 15–40 because this age group is the most able to contribute to society. This shifts the medical cost from the provider to the consumer.
- The Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (PPACA) aims to bridge the underinsured and uninsured gap in the United States by mandating that individuals obtain health insurance. Depending on circumstance, this shifts the medical cost from the insurer (government) to the consumer, or in some instances, the employer.
Complete the following:
- Write 1,000–1,500 words that describe and explain the background of the topic.
- Policy development
- Intended purpose of the policy
- Capitalism, socialism, or a mix?
- Supporters and critics of the policy
Wilmington University Business Process Management NetScan IT Solutions Case Study Business Finance Assignment Help
NetScan IT Solutions is an IT service and support organization located in a major metropolitan area. The organization consists of eight first-line supervisors, 30 field technicians/installers, 10 part time Tier 1 help desk technicians, 1 CCNE, 1 CCNA, and numerous personnel that provide organizational administrative support. NetScan provides diagnostic, installation, consultation, and numerous other services related to all aspects and domains in information technology. The organization has not been very progressive with its internal service records, service scheduling, and other service and support information as many of these records are paper-based. Procedures and processes are not formally documented by the organization and the staff is having difficulty keeping up with the daily demands of normal operations. Documentation is lost or misplaced on a fairly regular basis, putting the staff into crisis mode as they try to make things right. The Board of Directors recently hired a new CIO and tasked the CIO with changing how the organization operates. The CIO’s first act was to delegate the tasks associated with changing the organization. You were selected for the task of identifying ways to improve process effectiveness and performance.
- Weekly readings & textbook
- Book excerpt: Business Process Management Systems, Chang, J. F., 2006
- Web article: Business Process Management: A Comprehensive Survey (Links to an external site.)
- Web article: Business process management overview (Links to an external site.)
- Web article: A Full Overview of Business Process Management (BPM) (Links to an external site.)
The textbook identifies several business process management principles. Based on the current state of the organization, describe how NetScan could implement these principles to improve its effectiveness and performance. In addition, describe the reasoning behind your principle selection(s). Be sure to support your reasoning with factual material.
- Paper content length – not to exceed five (5) pages
- Note: The tile page, reference page(s), and abstract (if required) are not content.
- Paper organization: must contain an introductory section, analysis section (description & reasoning), and a summary/conclusion section
- Document type – .doc or .docx only
- Paper formatting – Must follow APA 7th ed. guidelines using a formal writing style.
SPD 570 Grand Canyon University Math Activities Lesson Preparation Worksheet Humanities Assignment Help
Select a 3-5 grade level and a corresponding Arizona or other state standard based on the Number and Operations-Fractions domain.
Compose an aligning learning objective and design appropriate activities for a selected group of 3-4 students, of varying academic levels, from the “Class Profile.”
Using the “COE Lesson Plan Template,” complete the lesson plan through the Multiple Means of Engagement section, making sure the activities are supported by the recommendations found in the topic materials.
For your differentiated activities, specifically address:
- Fraction tasks, including area, length, and set/quantity models; or
- Equivalent fractions. In the Multiple Means of Engagement section, draft five questions you could ask students during the lesson that promote conceptual understanding related to fractions.
- In the Multiple Means of Representation section, describe five potential issues and/or roadblocks that might happen while delivering the lesson, based on the needs of the selected group of students. Provide possible solutions to each potential issue.
CSU Sex Trafficking Methods Risk Factors Coercion & Control Literature Review Humanities Assignment Help
Body of Research Paper
Follow the directions below for the completion of the body paragraphs draft assignment for Unit VI. If you have questions, please email your professor for assistance.
Purpose: The purpose of this assignment is to continue drafting your academic argumentative research paper.
Description: In this assignment, you will write three to four body paragraphs according to the form that is explained in “Lesson 3: The Body Paragraphs.” The following requirements must be included in the assignment:
- Body Paragraphs: You will construct three to four paragraphs comprised of five to seven sentences each. Each paragraph should be between 150-200 words. At a minimum, this portion of the paper should be around 450-600 words (for three to four paragraphs); a body section of this length will meet the minimum requirements of the assignment. The following components must be included in each body paragraph (in the following order).
- Sentence 1: Point/reason sentence: This topic sentence will contain one of your reasons.
- Sentence 2: Explanation: In this sentence, you provide information that further develops or explains Sentence 1.
- Sentence 3: Illustration: This sentence introduces evidence that supports the reason that is presented in Sentence 1.
- Sentence 4: Explanation of the illustration: Because the evidence does not necessarily stand on its own, you need to provide explanation so that the reader will understand how you interpreted the evidence to come to your reason.
- Sentences 5-6: Second illustration and explanation (optional): You may choose to include a second piece of evidence that is then followed by an explanation.
- Last Sentence: Transition: In this sentence, you will signal to the reader that you will be moving on to another point in the next paragraph. You do this to ease the movement from one point to another.
- Be sure to include the introduction and literature review you have already created and revised.
- Use APA conventions to cite and reference all sources used to support your argument.
Example: Click here to access an example paper with body paragraphs. This is a real student example. It is not a perfect example for all grammar, syntax, or APA, though it is in very good shape. The goal of viewing this example should be to see the overall structure and content.
CSU Sex Trafficking Methods Risk Factors Coercion & Control Literature Review Humanities Assignment Help[supanova_question]
MBA 2 Accounting and Marketing Strategies Discussion Business Finance Assignment Help
Hello , Answer below 2 questions in a separate WORD doc
1)ACCOUNTING FOR LEADERS –
Now that we are almost halfway through the course and you are working on the first graded problem set this week I would like you to reflect back on what you have learned over the last six weeks. In your post please share a topic we have studied that you feel will be beneficial in your career. Explain why you feel that is the case.
difference between financial and managerial accounting. Are there any regulations/rules that need to be followed under either method? If so, what are they?
What is Certified Public Accountant (CPA) and Certified Management Accountant (CMA) certification. What is the difference between the two? Which one is more applicable to Managerial Accounting? Which one is more applicable to Financial Accounting?
What is that we learnt about activity-based costing?
What we learnt about process costing or job order costing. Why you should care about these 2 types of costing? (****we have chosen coca cola company. Please write few lines of what we learnt about process costing or job order costing with respect to coca cola company****)
Summarize what we understood by types of cost behavior (fixed cost, variable cost and mixed cost are 3 types of costs). Why should we really care about these types of costs?
PLEASE PUT YOUR RESPONSE UNDER EACH SECTION (EACH WEEK ABOVE). MAKE SURE THE WORD IS 250 EXCLUDING THE ABOVE TEXT. MEANING, WHAT EVER YOU WRITE SHOULD BE 250 WORDS OR MORE IN LENGTH.
in 250 words, What is idea generating? How does it help us in our new product development process? After reviewing this week’s resources and your research, in your own words how would you explain idea generation and the role it plays in the new product development process? Share one method of idea generation and apply it to a product you personally use. Remember that all new products are not truly new, but can be modified based on consumer feedback and/or moving towards a new market segment.
REQUIRED READING FOR ABOVE DISCUSSION:
A Preface to Marketing Management (textbook) by Peter and Donnelly
Chapter 7: “New Product Planning and Development”
RTSUNJNBP late Antiquity the Middle Age & European Renaissance Culture Exam Practice Writing Assignment Help
– Include the word count for each essay.
– 4 short essay questions (250 words each, +/- 15 words), 25 points each.
– Write clearly, and edit your work to remove errors of spelling, grammar.
– Answers will be graded on level of detail and analysis. Provide specific dates or periods of time, historical figures and events, and references to places and/or objects.
- The period from the 5th to 10th centuries in European history is known as Late Antiquity. Its start is marked by the collapse of Rome in the late 5th century. In the centuries that followed, societies in the Latin (or Catholic) West began to revive and rebuild their economies, political systems, and religious cultures. Explain how they were able to do so. Your answer should provide one example of economic regrowth, one of political rebuilding, and one of religious life.
- From the 10th to 13th centuries in Europe, a period known as the Middle Ages, there are numerous examples of how the Church and State clashed, but also, worked together to achieve common aims. Explain in detail one example of cooperation between political rulers and the Church, and one example of conflict.
- Compare and contrast three examples of European Renaissance culture that made use of Greco-Roman examples. Your answer may discuss examples from philosophy, art or architecture.
4.What specific challenges did Luther and Erasmus pose to Catholic authority and doctrine during the Reformation? Your answer should explain the similarities as well as differences in each figure’s respective critiques of the Church.
INR 3038 University of South Florida International Wealth & Power Questions Writing Assignment Help
Each answer to my questions should be in at least 350 words, totaling 700 words for both answers.
You are required to provide in-text citations and references in the 6th edition of the APA writing format.
- What is the society-centered approach to monetary and exchange-rate policies and how does it relate to distributional consequences? Discuss by using examples.
- What is the idea behind the trade-off between domestic autonomy and exchange-rate stability? Why do states prefer one over the other? Be specific in your discussion
- Prior to the 1920s, states emphasized exchange-rate stability over domestic autonomy. This approach shifted after the 1920s. According to the textbook, what factors contributed to this change? Be specific in your explanation.
- What are the three society-centered models of monetary and exchange-rate policies? Be specific in your discussion.
- What are the differences between the society-centered approach and the state-centered approach to monetary and exchange-rate policies? Discuss also potential ethical implications involving both approaches.
- What are some major arguments of the state-centered approach to monetary and exchange-rate policies, including the one about unemployment? Discuss also potential ethical implications involving this approach.
CSU Super Buffet Compensation Plan DOL FLSA & 1964 Civil Rights Act Discussion Business Finance Assignment Help
Imagine you own or manage a company. Your company recently completed a strengths, weaknesses, opportunites, and threats (SWOT) analysis, and the board of directors is looking to revise the company’s compensation program. Doing so will help keep the company competitive in attracting new talent. As part of the human resources department, you were asked to draft an essay describing how compensation programs are developed and how laws can affect compensation practices.
Your essay should be a minimum of two pages in length, using at least your textbook as a source. Be sure that your essay includes the following elements:
- In your introduction, create a fictitious name for your company, and include some basic background information such as where the company is located, when it was founded, and how many employees work at the company. Do not use an actual company for this essay.
- Describe issues that influence an individual’s decision to apply for or accept a specific job at your company.
- Explain how compensation plans can influence the success of your organization.
- Explore how influences outside your organization can affect its compensation plan.
- Describe the provisions of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, the Bennett Amendment, and Executive Order 11246, and explain why these were implemented and how they affect your company.
Adhere to APA Style when constructing this assignment, including in-text citations and references for all sources that are used. Please note that no abstract is needed.
https://anyessayhelp.com/ to access an example paper with body paragraphs. This is a real student example. It is not a perfect example for all grammar, syntax, or APA, though it is in very good shape. The goal of viewing this example should be to see the overall structure and content.