Second-Generation HIT Informaticists Writing Assignment Help. Second-Generation HIT Informaticists Writing Assignment Help.
You will focus on the following individuals:
- Joan Ash
- Nancy Lorenzi
- Ben Shneiderman
- Diane Forsythe
- Chuck Friedman
- Sue Bakken
- Patty Brennan
- Diane Skiba
- Danny Sands
- Lucian Leape
- Select and read at least one article from this week’s Learning Resources for at least five individuals listed above.
- Consider how the work of each individual has built upon the work of earlier pioneers in the informatics field.
- Assess the areas of growth in informatics research from the informatics pioneers you researched last week to the individuals you read about this week, and the ways in which health informatics has continued to evolve.
- Select one individual from this week you found to be of particular interest, and read at least one additional article written by him or her from the list provided in the Learning Resources.
- Conduct further research to determine recent contributions or additions to the individual’s research.
Post a brief summary of key contributions of the individual you selected. Explain which ideas/accomplishments you found to be most compelling, and why. Assess the evolution of the field of nursing informatics from the first group of pioneers (Week 1 Discussion) to the second generation of HIT nurse informaticists. Provide specific examples of how this evolution is evident in the field.
Ash, J. S., Berg, M., & Coiera, E. (2004). Some unintended consequences of information technology in health care: The nature of patient care information system-related errors. Journal of the American Medical Informatics Association, 11(2), 104–112.
Ash, J. S., Sittig, D. F., Poon, E. G., Guappone, K., Campbell, E., & Dykstra, R. H. (2007). The extent and importance of unintended consequences related to computerized provider order entry. Journal of the American Medical Informatics Association, 14(4), 415–423.
Ash, J. (1997). Organizational factors that influence information technology diffusion in academic health sciences centers. Journal of the American Medical Informatics Association, 4(2), 102–111.
Second-Generation HIT Informaticists Writing Assignment Help[supanova_question]
Marketing Plan Presentation Assignment Business Finance Assignment Help
As the final step in your marketing plan, you will create a narrated PowerPoint presentation. Your presentation should be about 7-8 minutes long and cover all the major parts of your project.
A narrated presentation to the class not to exceed seven (7) minutes in length. You should assume that you are presenting your plan to a potential investor or lender – a professional business audience (think TV’s Shark Tank).
Your slides should follow this format and sequence:
• Cover slide which includes your name and project
• You may have optional slide(s) with pictures or relevant images
• Product description with FAB – 2-3 slides
• SWOT – 4 slides (one each factor)
• Segmentation – 2 slides (one each segment)
• IMC – will vary, but commonly 3-5 slides
• Reference list – you are required to keep a list of all sources other than the course materials (text, module content, this guide) used to develop your plan. Include these as your final slide.
Investments: Equity Portfolio Project Business Finance Assignment Help
For this assignment, you have to create an equity portfolio composed of 10 large firms that reflect broadly in our economy. With those chosen 10 companies, you will analyze and use their stock information from February 1, 2017 – January 31, 2018. You must record the first and last day and every Tuesday between this time period.
Must need FOUR portfolios on the 10 companies and then answer the 10 questions given in the attachment provided.
USE 10 COMPANIES THAT ARE BIG IN THE ECONOMY RIGHT NOW TO MAKE IT EASIER.
An example of how to do it is provided as well. (In the chart where it says alpha, beta, gamma…put the names of the companies.)
Common Models in Health Informatics Evaluation Writing Assignment Help
In this Discussion, determine which evaluation model would be most effective for evaluating the health information technology described in one of the scenarios below. Your Instructor will assign a specific scenario by Day 1 of this week.
- Scenario 1: You have recently provided a training program to help nurses and physicians become proficient in the use of a new bedside medication verification (BMV) system.
- Scenario 2: The Chief Medical Officer at your hospital is interested in finding out the impact of a new decision support system on the number of adverse events occurring in the past year.
- Scenario 3: You are helping with the design of a new outpatient surgery center to be built adjacent to the hospital. You are tasked with evaluating the opinions of physicians, nurses, and the general public toward this facility.
- Review the information on the types of evaluation models covered in this week’s Learning Resources.
- Determine which model would be most appropriate to use for evaluation in the scenario to which you were assigned.
- Consider why the viewpoint of the scenario or situation would impact the model used.
- View the scenario from a different viewpoint, and consider how a different model might be used.
- Reflect on the importance of basing an evaluation on a model.
By Day 3
Post which scenario (1, 2, or 3) you were assigned and two different models that could be utilized to approach the evaluation. Explain why you selected those models and how you would use them. Explain why it is important to consider the intended goal of the evaluation and the viewpoint that is selected. Finally, assess the importance of basing an evaluation on a model. Justify your response.
Kowitlawakul, Y. (2011). The Technology Acceptance Model: Predicting nurses’ intention to use telemedicine technology (eICU). Computers, Informatics, Nursing, 29(7), 411–418.
Pai, F.-Y., & Huang, K. (2011). Applying the Technology Acceptance Model to the introduction of healthcare information systems. Technological Forecasting and Social Change, 78(4), 650–660.
Rippen, H. E., Pan, E. C., Russell, C., Byrne, C. M., & Swift, E. K. (2013). Organizational framework for health information technology. International Journal of Medical Informatics, 82(4), e1–e13.
Mohamed, A. H., Tawfik, H. M., Al-Jumeily, D., & Norton, L. (2011). MoHTAM: A Technology Acceptance Model for mobile health applications. Developments in E-systems Engineering (DeSE) Conference, 13–18.
Prepare a report that summarizes your assessment of the nature of the shoe market in each region. Business Finance Assignment Help
Beltway Shoe Company sells luxury leather shoes in the United States. The company monitors its shoe sales by collecting randomly chosen data from store locations throughout the country. They record original price, sale price, and number of days it takes to sell each unit. Each pair of shoes is classified as “Eastern Region” if it is sold in the Eastern part of the United States, or as “Western Region” if it is sold in the Western part of the country. Randomly chosen samples provided sales data for 50 Western Region and 50 Eastern Region pairs of shoes. The complete data set is in the file named Shoes, linked at the bottom of the page.
Prepare a report (see below) that summarizes your assessment of the nature of the shoe market in each region. Be sure to include the following seven (7) items in your report.
- Descriptive statistics (mean, median, range, and standard deviation) to summarize each of the three variables for the 50 Western Region shoes. Are there any outliers in the data set for any of the three variables? If there are any outliers in any category, please list them and state for which category they are an outlier. Describe which method you used to make your determination.
- Descriptive statistics (mean, median, range, and standard deviation) to summarize each of the three variables for the 50 Eastern Region shoes. Are there any outliers in the data set for any of the three variables? If there are any outliers in any category, please list them and state for which category they are an outlier. Describe which method you used to make your determination.
- Compare your summary results from #1 and #2. Discuss any specific statistical results that would help the Beltway Shoes Marketing Department understand the regional shoe market.
- Develop a 90% confidence interval estimate of the population mean sales price and populationmean number of days to sell for pairs of Beltway Shoes in the Eastern Region. Interpret your results.
- Develop a 90% confidence interval estimate of the population mean sales price and populationmean number of days to sell for pairs of Beltway Shoes in the Western Region. Interpret your results.
- Assume a branch sales manager requested estimates of the mean selling price of Western Region shoes with a margin of error of $5 and the mean selling price of Eastern Region shoes with a margin of error of $4. Using 90% confidence, how large should the sample sizes be for each?
- A Western Region store manager just placed on display a pair of Beltway Shoes, with an original price of $120. Also, an Eastern Region store manager just placed on display a pair of Beltway Shoes, with an original price of $125. For each pair of shoes, what is your estimate of the final selling price (based on the percent difference for the sale and list price) and number of days required to sell each of these units?
Write a report that adheres to the Written Assignment Requirements under the heading “Expectations for CSU-Global Written Assignments” found in the CSU-Global Guide to Writing and APA Requirements. As with all written assignments at CSU-Global, you should have in-text citations and a reference page. An example paper is provided in the MTH410 Guide to Writing with Statistics, linked at the bottom of the page.
Your report must contain following:
- A title page in APA style.
- An introduction that summarizes the problem.
- The body of the paper should answer the questions posed in the problem by communicating the results of your analysis. Include results of calculations, as well as charts and graphs, where appropriate.
- A conclusion paragraph that addresses your findings and what you have determined from the data and your analysis.
Submit your Excel file in addition to your report.
sYSTEM TO MOTIVATE EMPLOYEES Business Finance Assignment Help
To: Consulting Team Expert
Re: ACI Case Study
We have been approached by a new startup company “Attitude Clothing,
Inc.”, (or ACI), which has an innovative new line of business clothing
that reflects a person’s mood. Their research and development department
has teamed up with expert mood psychologists to create clothing of a
certain color, material, and design which will reflect a person’s
attitude and mood. ACI also manufactures the “AT-ME”, which is a
specially designed attitude meter that determines a person’s attitude,
and suggest the appropriate clothing to be worn that day.
ACI’s marketing campaign is “Wear your attitude on your sleeve”. ACI
is promoting this clothing as a way to increase better communication
among workers because co-workers will know just by looking at someone
how to approach them. ACI’s business strategy is to provide high quality
customer service along with this unique product. ACI recognizes that
this high end product comes with a high price tag, and wants its
employees to create a service-oriented atmosphere for which customers
are willing to pay.
Consequently, ACI’s sales staff is essential to its success as the
sales staff must be highly motivated to get the unique product off the
ground. I am bringing you in as an expert to create a system for ACI’s
sales staff that motivates them and creates a competitive advantage over
other clothing lines to assure ACI’s success. I will give you a good
amount of latitude to create this system. Market competitive salaries
have already been established, but ACI has decided to allocate 10
percent of the company’s profits for you to use in the system you create
to motivate the sales staff in any way you see fit.
Working individually, please discuss the following questions, and
then draft a memo to me with your suggestions. The memos should be one
paragraph in length and be numbered Memo #1, Memo #2, and Memo #3.
Remember to identify and apply the material from the text when answering
the questions and use heading to correspond to the questions.
- What behaviors would you advise ACI to look for in hiring ACI’s sales staff?
- What goals would you set for the sales staff, given your answer to number 1?
- What types of reward systems would you advise ACI to set up to
reward the behaviors and goals you have outline? Discuss in detail 4
types of reward systems, and explain why you chose these.
- Provide a title page with your name and date.
- Your content should include 600 words, and use a double-spaced Times New Roman font.
- You should include headings, topic sentences, and the inclusion of the weekly learning.
- Citations and references should be APA compliant.
- Review the rubric for my specific expectations and completely answer all of the questions
sYSTEM TO MOTIVATE EMPLOYEES Business Finance Assignment Help[supanova_question]
answer questions based on the attachment Writing Assignment Help
please answer the questions based on the attachment.
the attachment less than 5 pages !
1-make three important points ( please bullet points) about one sentence to two.
2-one memorable quote form the attachment.
1.What are the historical economic conditions that led to the creation of the class system as defined by Marx and Engels?
2.Marx and Engels focus on the bourgeoisie and proletariat classes however, who comprises the middle class and what is the fate of its members?
3. What conditions and/or processes allow the bouqgeoisie to remain in power and continue oppressing the proletariat?
4. What are the steps in the process for the proletariat to ultimately end their oppression by the bourgeoisie-that is, how might justice be achieved?
5.Are any of the conditions analyzed by Marx and Engels present in contemporary society?
4- ask your two simple questions according to the attachment?
each answer from one to two sentences.
please follow the instructions
summary artcle 3 Humanities Assignment Help
my reserch qustion : why do some rich countries have strict air pollution law than others? will be about why do some countries act differently than others. and the 2 countries that i am going to compare keyna and japan or south korea .
so basiclly this is what the professor said :
- Summaries of three scholarly
- A scholarly, scientific article has a hypothesis and evidence, and has been published in an academic journal. I very strongly suggest that you check with me first to confirm that the articles you find are scientific.
- Choose articles based on your research question, not based on what you think your case studies might be. (For example: if you are really interested in terrorists in China, find articles about insurgencies and terrorist groups generally; if you are really interested in corruption in Tawain, find articles about corruption generally.)
- In about two pages describe, as precisely as possible, the following:
- the research question
- the hypothesis
- the key independent variables
- the dependent variable
- the units of observation
- the findings and conclusion
the artcle that i want you to use and write about is this :
- Knill, Christoph, Marc Debus, and Stephan Heichel. “Do parties matter in internationalised policy areas? The impact of political parties on environmental policy outputs in 18 OECD countries, 1970–2000.” European journal of political research 49.3 (2010): 301-336.
Acute Kidney Injury and Chronic Kidney Disease Writing Assignment Help
J. S. is 23 years old. He was brought to the emergency department after an auto accident. He suffered a concussion and a deep laceration of his right thigh. He lost about 4 units of blood prior to effective control of bleeding and closure of the wound. Fluid resuscitation is initiated, and a urinary catheter is inserted post operation to monitor his urine output. However, he continues to have significant oozing from his sutured wound.
His 24-hour urine volume is 350 ml with a high urine osmolality and low urine sodium. A coagulation screen results indicate the following: platelet count 250,000, bleeding time and a PTT time are both extended.
- What type of renal failure is J. S. developing? Why is this type of renal failure developing?
- If J. S. does not receive adequate treatment, what further condition may he develop? Why? What is the best treatment option to prevent this from occurring?
- What other laboratory data beside urine output should be collected to evaluate J. S.’s renal function?
- If J. S.’s renal function continues to be diminished without any improvement, what could be the subsequent stages of his renal disorder?
Inventing Argument Writing Assignment Help
Unit 7, you will not be writing a full essay. Instead, you will prepare for the later drafting of your Argumentative Essay by identifying a topic and a viable debate within the topic, choosing your argumentative stance, locating library sources, and performing prewriting toward building a successful essay of argument.
To complete this assignment successfully:
- Identify a topic from the many covered in the List of Approved Articles for Writing that is relevant to your life and goals. This topic may pertain to your academic program and interests, your current or future career and goals, or one of your personal passions. ( Note: you will not use any sources from your textbook for this essay. The only sources you will employ in this essay will be peer-reviewed, scholarly library sources. No sources from your textbook or elsewhere will be acceptable.)
- Identify a viable debate within this topic (that is, an arguable concept over which scholars and academics or professionals in the field may hold differing opinions).
- Research your topic in the Capella University Library, and identify two scholarly, peer-reviewed articles that appeal to you and which both clearly and firmly present opinions on your topic.
- Again, note that the only sources you may use for this assignment, and for your Argumentative Essay as a whole in Units 7–10, are peer-reviewed scholarly library sources.
- Perform your library research by going to the Capella Library and searching across all collections, using the Summon search tool. On your iGuide page, go to Library, and locate the Summon search box. You will use your search terms and once you have searched, check the boxes Items with full text online and Limit to articles from scholarly publications, including peer-review. This way, you will know that your results are both in full-text (so you will be able to read the entire article online), and that they meet the important requirement of being scholarly and peer-reviewed by other experts in the field.
- Read your peer-reviewed, scholarly library articles several times, taking careful notes on the authors’ viewpoints on your topic.
- Identify your own stance on the issue, creating a single statement that forwards your argument and that illustrates how your opinion is situated in the larger debate.
- Carefully review the following:
- The Prentice Hall Essential Guide for College Writers:
- Pages 298–302, Argumentative Appeals, covering logic and reason; character, credibility, and ethical appeal; and emotion (or logos, ethos, and pathos).
- Pages 336–345, Arguing: Writing Processes.
- The two media pieces, Claims and Evidence and Developing an Argument.
- A Writer’s Reference, Section A, “Reading Arguments and Writing Arguments”
- The Prentice Hall Essential Guide for College Writers:
- After you have reviewed these items, perform structural prewriting for your argumentative essay that focuses on voice, purpose, and audience by listing at least five items in support of your stance. Draw on the argumentative appeals of logic and reason; character, credibility, and ethical appeal; and emotion (logos, ethos, and pathos) and list at least two opposing viewpoints, or arguments that reasonable, educated scholars or professionals may make against your stance.
- Compose your prewriting for the Argumentative Essay. Include the following:
- Your thesis statement (your stance on the issue in a single statement that forwards your argument and which illustrates how your opinion is situated in the larger debate).
- The authors and titles of your two peer-reviewed scholarly library articles.
- Your full list of at least five items in support of your stance, each of which draws on an argumentative appeal of logic or reason, character, credibility, or emotion.
- Your full discussion of at least two opposing viewpoints, or arguments that reasonable, educated scholars or professionals may make against your stance.
- A statement of how you will avoid bias in your argument and of how you will carefully consider audience, purpose, and voice.
- When you have finished your assignment, carefully and very thoroughly read through the Inventing Argument Scoring Guide before submitting your work. Read and comprehend all categories in the scoring guide, asking your instructor if you have any questions about any element of these criteria. Do not finalize and submit this assignment until you have taken this step.
- Submit your essay prewriting in a Word document with full and proper APA formatting. You will find detailed instruction on APA document formatting, as well as an example of an APA-formatted essay, in A Writer’s Reference, in the APA section, under APA: Manuscript Format, Sample Paper.
You are also strongly encouraged to make use of Smarthinking, which is a free service provided to you as a Capella learner. Smarthinking allows you to submit any writing assignment for a free review from a qualified tutor. If you would like to use this excellent tool, click the link in the Resources section.
- “5 Ways to Avoid College Debt” by David Bakke, page 254.from The Prentice Hall Guide for College Writers, 11th edition.