Self-Assessment Essay on ETHICAL Competencies Business Finance Assignment Help. Self-Assessment Essay on ETHICAL Competencies Business Finance Assignment Help.
Prepare an essay (at least 7 pages long, double-spaced) in which you address:
- Your own moral framework, values and personal code of ethics [major values, and background on your moral framework)
- How the values, moral compass, and ethical commitments fit with your choice to pursue a career in a public service sector?
- How do you decide what it means to ‘do the right thing’
- What values are highest on your list when conflicting values are encountered?
- If possible, illustrate with examples of prior such ethical or moral decisions –even if of lesser import than you might encounter in a professional capacity.
- How well does your ethical framework fit with a specific professional code of ethics? Use one of those available (under Supplemental Materials tab) or choose one for another professional code that you are more closely tied to. Just be sure to indicate which professional code you are referencing and include a link if possible.
- If they differ (your own ethical framework and the professional code of ethics) how might this impact your professional skills and performance?
- How would you deal with a situation where the organization where you work seems to have taken an unethical stance?
- How would you rate your effectiveness in giving voice to your values in work and social contexts?
Self-Assessment Essay on ETHICAL Competencies Business Finance Assignment Help[supanova_question]
RapidMiner 8 assignment ARM Text Mining clustering classification Mathematics Assignment Help
Based on the provided data set ‘AmazonSample’ and short text file ‘ReadMe’ questions need to be answered in a form ‘Task2 Form’.
See uploaded file ‘Task2 Form’ for type of questions.
The datafile ‘AmazonSample’ is originally a csv file, but I couldn’t upload the file in the csv format here. Upload as txt file was ok.
The work must be done in standard RapidMiner 8 for students. (So it is not needed to create a full solution like for a company.) The textbook used is ‘Data Science for Business by Foster Provost & Tom Fawcett’ and additional textfiles provided by the university.
The assignment is rated as 8,0 hours workload.
Paper focusing on the Test and Evaluation acquisition process for the KC-46 Pegasus program. Writing Assignment Help
Submit a 5 to 7 page paper detailing the KC-46 Pegasus program, focusing on the Test and Evaluation acquisition process. The content of the paper should demonstrate your understanding of the acquisition test and evaluation processes to include: Program Managers role, Developmental Test and Evaluation, Operation Test and Evaluation, is there any Joint Test and Evaluation requirements, the current status of the program, and any issues or changes that occurred as a result of the Test and Evaluation process.
On format, double-spaced the paper in Times New Roman font with standard 1-inch margins. Do not skip lines between paragraphs and include a reference or bibliography page in APA format with at least three sources. Internet sources are acceptable but NOT Wikipedia. Do not include the separate title page or references/bibliography page in your page count and cite your sources within the text following APA format (NOT footnotes).
The paper must be in APA format and must include any references that you use to develop your findings.
•Written communication: Written communication is free of errors that detract from the overall message.
•APA formatting: Resources and citations are formatted according to APA (6th edition) style and formatting.
•Length of paper: typed, double-spaced pages with no less than 5 to 7 pages.
•Font and font size: Times New Roman, 12 point.
Self-Assessment Essay on LEADERSHIP Competencies Business Finance Assignment Help
Prepare an essay in which you
- Reflect on your own current professional leadership philosophy and competencies -what current strengths could you bring to a leadership role?
- As you discuss your philosophy, include examples of good and poor leaders you’ve dealt with and/or worked for to illustrate your ownpreferred/ valued leadership style.
- Consider how your philosophy or beliefs about leadership fit with the competing values model (Becoming a Master Manager by Quinn et al) and the competency triangle model (Achieving Competencies in Public Service by Bowman et al). You may also include another model you have learned about in the course of this program or in other settings, as applicable. How have these models and readings helped you to
- Given where you are now in your professional career what do you see as the leadership challenges you are most likely to encounter in your next level up (first, middle, upper-level) in terms of individual skills side and team skills.
- At this point, based on all you’ve studied and read about leadership, you believe that leadership skills are ‘natural’ or ‘learned’. Given that perspective, what strategies will you plan to adopt to hone your own leadership skills?
This essay should be at least 7 pages long, double spaced.
Competing Values Competencies – Questionnaire/Self-Assessment Essay Business Finance Assignment Help
This essay should be at least 7 pages long, double-spaced, not including the score results, which you will post with it.
For this ‘journal’, you will complete the Competing Values Competency Questionnaire that relates to the Quinn et al textbook. (textbook: Becoming a Master Manager by Robert E. Quinn; Lynda S. St. Clair; Sue R. Faerman; Michael P. Thompson; Michael R. McGrath; David Bright / ISBN: 978-1-118-58258-9)
Once you complete the questionnaire, submit your scores, together with a description of how you scored, and where you appear to have strengths as well as competencies where you see room for growth. This should be a reflection of what you have learned to date in your program (health administration) , but also provide some insights about what you anticipate learning once you leave the program…as you move forward in your career.
As a journal it should demonstrate your knowledge of the subject of management, competencies needed to be an effective manager, and some of the domains of competencies and skills involved in becoming a Master Manager and Leader.
visual organizer Writing Assignment Help
read two books :
1-Student Depression Silent Crisis in our Schools by Marcel Lebrun
2-Books Blackboards and Bullets by Marcel Lebrun
then develop a visual organizer to demonstrate the content. Be CREATIVE AND THINK OUTSIDE OF THE BOX TO DEVELOP SOMETHING THAT DEMONSTRATES YOUR UNDERSTANDING OF THE COMPLEX ISSUES WITHIN THESE BOOKS.
Please post a picture or PDF of your visual organizer/poster WITH A VOICE OVER EXPLANING ALL THE KEY COMPONENTS OF YOUR VISUAL .
I need written information that i can read to record my self to explean THE KEY COMPONENTS of the VISUAl
visual organizer Writing Assignment Help[supanova_question]
Assessment and Placement of English Language Learners Business Finance Assignment Help
After reading Chapter 4, write a two- to three-page Reflection Paper addressing the following items:
- Explain the purpose assessment serves when placing English language learners in appropriate educational programming.
- There are several challenges that emerge as we assess English language learners. Describe two of those challenges.
- Identify and defend solutions to the challenges you described.
- Must be two to three double-spaced pages in length, and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center (Links to an external site.).
- Must include a title page with the following:
- Title of paper
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- Must begin with an introductory paragraph that has a succinct thesis statement.
- Must address the topic of the paper with critical thought.
- Must end with a conclusion that reaffirms your thesis.
- Must use at least two scholarly sources (e.g., teacher resource book, journal article, professional website) in addition to the course text.
- Must document all sources in APA style, as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include a separate reference page, formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
Carefully review the Grading Rubric (Links to an external site.) for the criteria that will be used to evaluate your assignment.
500 word original paper no plagerizm completely original Business Finance Assignment Help
There are eight elements of thought in reasoning. We often use more than one element at the same time. For example, your Point of View includes Assumptions. Therefore, we can assume that these elements are two aspects of the same thing.
For your assignment this week, first begin by analyzing eight elements of thought and reasoning and re-organize them into four distinct categories by pairing elements together.
Next, briefly describe each new category you created and present your reasoning for each category. Include the characteristics of the original eight elements in your descriptions and the reasoning behind your pairings
Point of view is …
Below is an example of what one category may look like. You are free to pair any elements together if you can define their relationship to one another. Focus on the reasoning behind each pairing. That is what is most important in this exercise!
Category 1: How do I see it?
Point of View: The place from where I see things
Assumption: Information that is taken for granted; Preconceived notions
Explanation: I paired point of view and assumptions together in the same category because assumptions form your point of view. You cannot form a point of view without having assumptions first.
Example: My assumption is that short people are not good at basketball. My younger cousin is 5’ 3’’ and is terrible at the sport. Therefore, my point of view is that no short people can play basketball professionally.
Your completed assignment should be written primarily in first person and should be 500-750 words in length. If you use sources in your writing, be sure to identify them. If you use any direct language from a source, be sure to place those words in quotation marks.
complete survey questions Business Finance Assignment Help
complete survey questions
completed the survey questions listed below 9 times like you are 9 different people taking the survey.
each time the answers must be different as if you were a different person
answers must be at least 2 to 3 paragraphs long
1.G20’s narrow measure of shadow banking
could threaten stability. What’s your opinion about this statement?
2.Do you think that the growth of shadow
banking spurs warnings of a new credit crisis?
3.Have non-bank intermediaries effectively carried out traditional
4.Why is shadow banking institutions
inherently not risky?
5.Shadow banking has been blamed for
deepening income inequality and facilitating wealth transfer from the poor to
the rich. What’s your opinion?
6.In your opinion why the role of shadow
banking institutions is seem to increase?
7.What is your opinion regarding shadow
banks as an inevitable result of financial development?
Columbus essay Humanities Assignment Help
Christopher Columbus Essay: “Good Guy or Bad Guy?”
There are only three people for which we have a national holiday. (MLK-Jesus and Columbus). He is often called the “most successful failure or greatest failure in history?”Why?
The assignment is to read two articles at the bottom, and watch any two video clips below and write an opinion paper, on the above question. The paper should have the following format for full credit:
- Double spaced and a 12 font typed with an original title made by you and your typed name and Mr. Neumeyer , with the date and class period on the front. Put in a word count. Make sure the list all sources used at the end of your paper. Do NOT submit more than one paper. I only grade the first one, which will be your final submission.
- 750-1000 word minimum. You may type more if need be. That’s about a page or two. There are three parts of your paper. You may use several paragraphs in each part. You may go over 1000 words , if you find it necessary.
- In part one you should discuss what YOUR articles / video clips are about.
- In part two you should give examples of why Columbus is either a good guy, bad guy or both. (According to the articles and video clips)
- The final part should be a conclusion, including your opinion. Things to consider are: Is this guy worth a city named after in Ohio? Should we honor him by having a day off work in October? Can a person do great things, but not be a very nice fellow? Are people a victim of the times they live in and would we have been any different, if we went back to 1492 in a time machine? Is Columbus given too much credit? Will we see a day when Columbus Day is a thing of the past? Will it become “Explorers Day?”
- Spelling, punctuation, capitalization, following the above format are important and points will be deducted accordingly. You need a word count at the end.
- Note: You have to watch only 2 videos and 2 articles need to be read and all four items need to be talked about in essay…below are multiple option of videos and articles you may choose only 2 of each if you want.
- Watch any two video clips
Columbus Article links. YOU will Pick any 2 articles.
If there is a space in the address , there may be an underscore.
- 1. http://www.aynrand.org/site/PageServer?pagename=objectivism_columbus
- 2. http://www.history.com/topics/exploration/columbus…
- 3. http://racerelations.about.com/od/historyofracerel…
- 4. http://www.huffingtonpost.com/howard-barbanel/colu…
- 5. http://www.theholidayzone.com/columbus/history.htm…
- 6. http://progressive.org/media_1769
- 7. http://www.frontpagemag.com/2013/jack-kerwick/colu…
- 9. http://www.commondreams.org/views04/1011-27.htm