Self Directed Learning Plan (SDLP), health and medicine homework help Health Medical Assignment Help. Self Directed Learning Plan (SDLP), health and medicine homework help Health Medical Assignment Help.
Looking Ahead: Self Directed Learning Plan (SDLP) – DRAFT
It’s important to develop your professional goals and how you achieve them in this course and your chosen program.
To prepare your SDLP for the review, complete the steps outlined below. If you are prepared to submit it before Unit 7 week, please do so. This will give your instructor an opportunity to connect with you early in the term. To submit the SDLP early, simply upload it to the Unit 7 SDLP Dropbox and your instructor will have an opportunity to review it there anytime during the course and provide preliminary feedback.
After exploring the course description, course outcomes, and unit themes and outcomes, complete your SDLP for this course. Not all courses will directly impact your strengths or your areas of development.
What do you expect to learn in this course that will help you achieve your academic and professional goals? You are encouraged to reflect earnestly about how the course content and experience might serve your goals, as well as about what you might proactively do in the course to develop in your target areas.
If you have determined there are additional areas from which you would benefit, or areas you would like to replace, this is a good time to do so. Remember, this is your learning plan, so design it to help you achieve your unique goals.
This Assignment will be graded based on evidence of thoughtful development of your SDLP; a draft is due in this unit. Your Unit 7 Draft of the SDLP MUST be submitted in the SDLP Template (You cannot submit a paper). If you have references for the SDLP, these must be added under a Reference Heading at the very end of the SDLP Template. You do not need to submit a title page in APA format with the SDLP Assignment. Your final version, incorporating instructor feedback from the Unit 7 SDLP Draft is due in Unit 9.
To view the Grading Rubric for this Assignment, please visit the Grading Rubrics section of the Course Home.
Before finalizing your work, you should:
- be sure to read the Assignment description carefully (as displayed above);
- consult the Grading Rubric (under the Course Home) to make sure you have included everything necessary; and
- utilize spelling and grammar check to minimize errors.
Your writing Assignment should:
- follow the conventions of Standard American English (correct grammar, punctuation, etc.);
- be well ordered, logical, and unified, as well as original and insightful; and
- display superior content, organization, style, and mechanics
Self Directed Learning Plan (SDLP), health and medicine homework help Health Medical Assignment Help[supanova_question]
assignment about US Government: civil liberties or two civil rights events, political science homework help Humanities Assignment Help
Write a three to four (3-4) page paper in which the student answers the following three (3) items using headers to separate each Item: 1. Discuss either two (2) civil liberties or two civil rights events (past or current) that have influenced a sense of social responsibility in the American government today. Provide examples to support your answer. Note: in your response, consider how the events influenced the way State, local or national political leaders or agencies responded in a socially responsible or ethical manner toward the community. 2. Discuss two (2) media events (past or present) that have positively and or negatively influenced the public’s opinion of a government agency. Provide examples to support your answer. Note. Consider how a news story or media coverage of an event positively or negatively changed the public’s opinion ( or perception) regarding how responsible a government agency should be towards meeting the needs of it’s customers; the American people 3. Discuss two (2) differences between the Republican and Democratic parties that may have an ethical impact (positively or negatively) on the American people. Provide examples to support your answer. Consider the different ideals, values, morals and goals held by the Republican and Democratic parties and their different views on the ethically right way to govern.
Humanities and World Cultures Project Paper, art & design homework help Humanities Assignment Help
The Project Paper focuses on a suggested topic related to art, architecture, history, music, or literature. The project will reflect your views and interpretation of the topic. This project is designed to help you stretch your mind and your abilities to be the creative, innovative, and critical thinker you already are!
Choose one (1) of the topics from the list of topic choices below. Read the topic carefully. Write a three to four (3-4) page paper (750-1,000 words) that responds to each of the items described in the topic.
For the topic you choose:
- Support your ideas with specific, illustrative examples. If there are questions or points associated with your chosen topic, be sure to answer all of the listed questions and address all of the items in that topic. If your topic asks you to do several things related to the topic, be sure to do each of the things listed.
- While some of the topics tend to lend themselves toward particular writing genres, you are not restricted to the specific format suggested for the individual topic. For example, you may do an “interview,” a “proposal,” a “letter,” a “short story,” a “blog,” an “essay,” an “article,” or any other written genre for almost any of the topics. The project is intended to be fun as well as informative, so feel free to be creative with the delivery of your information.
- Use at least three (3) good quality academic sources, with one (1) source being the class text.
Note: Wikipedia and other similar Websites do not qualify as academic resources. You are highly encouraged to use the Resource Center tab at the top of your Blackboard page.
Note: Your instructor may require you to submit your topic choice for approval before the end of Week 5.
Topic choices (pick 1):
- Office Art Memo. Memorandum. Your boss, who knows you have been taking a humanities class since he pays for your tuition reimbursement, has tasked you with managing the art budget for your company, expecting you to choose various pieces of art for the new corporate offices. (Note: Replicas of the works are acceptable since they are more cost-efficient and you are working on a budget.) Include the following:
- Identify three (3) examples of 19th century Impressionist painting or sculpture and three (3) Post-Impressionist works. Explain how the six (6) pieces of art fall into these two (2) styles.
- In a memo, describe the appearance of your six (6) choices to your CEO so he or she will know what the art looks like and where it would be placed in the corporate offices.
- Explain why each piece is considered to be historically significant.
- Explain how each piece “fits” your company’s overall (or desired) corporate image. Keep in mind that a piece of art is supposed to “say” something about the owner, so describe what would these pieces of art say about your company.
- New Composition. Speech. Your uncle’s birthday is in two (2) months, and everyone knows that he loves almost all kinds of music. As a birthday gift for him, you want to have a special piece of music composed in his honor which will be played at a family birthday celebration. Write a speech that you will make to the composer’s agent. Include the following:
- Narrow your choices down to three (3) composers you’ve studied in this course. Choose one (1) of the composers and explain why you want him to write the “birthday present” music.
- Explain why the other two (2) composers were ultimately not selected.
- Specifically identify the musical elements in the composer’s style that you would like to be included in the new music written for your uncle.
- Describe what sort of emotion is generated by listening to the works of your selected composer; in other words, what do you want your uncle to “feel” as he hears the music, and why is this composer so perfect for this composition?
- Harlem Renaissance Poets. Essay & Poem. Choose two (2) poems by different authors from the Harlem Renaissance. Write an essay that:
- Describes each author’s role and importance within the Harlem Renaissance.
- Identify the elements in each of their poems in which you see evidence of the “double-consciousness” being expressed by each author.
- Fully describe at least two (2) primary themes you see in the poetry written during this time period, referring to specific lines in each of the poems.
- Write your own poem that expresses these identified themes of the Harlem Renaissance.
- Women’s Roles Then & Now.Script. Script a conversation between two (2) notable women from the 18th and / or 19th century on the roles women should play in society. Within the dialogue, include:
- Biographical information for each woman.
- The historical status for women in general during the time period in which each woman lived.
- What opinions each of the women might have on the role the women should play in society during their lifetimes.
- What each of the women might think about women’s current roles.
- Other topic choice recommended and approved by the professor and supported by the grading rubric.
The Project Paper will be graded on:
- The level to which the instructions were followed.
- The extent to which all four (4) parts in the topic were addressed.
- The adequacy of information, examples, and details which support the general claim or main idea.
- The clarity and relevance of the explanations and descriptions.
- Adherence to standard rules of grammar, punctuation, and mechanics.
- The inclusion of three (3) required references (two  additional sources besides your textbook) documented using APA style.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; references must follow APA Style format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions specific to the selected topic. (Note: Students can find APA style materials located in the Additional Resources section of their Student Center within their course shell for reference)
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Explain how key social, cultural, and artistic contributions contribute to historical changes.
- Explain the importance of situating a society’s cultural and artistic expressions within a historical context.
- Examine the influences of intellectual, religious, political, and socio-economic forces on social, cultural, and artistic expressions.
- Identify major historical developments in world cultures from the Renaissance to the contemporary period.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in the study of world cultures.
- Write clearly and concisely about world cultures using proper writing mechanics.
Grading for this assignment will be based on answer quality, logic/organization of the paper, and language and writing skills, using the following rubric found here.
Literature Review on Young MSM Living with HIV, health and medicine homework help Health Medical Assignment Help
Need 4-5 page literature review on the following articles. APA formatted with in-text citations The article that is highlighted must be the last in the literature review and it MUST address the intervention of 3MV. The topic of this research is based on a health promotion plan that is geared toward young men who sleep with men (MSM) living with HIV in Miami , FL. You may not use any other reviews but what I have provided for you. No plagiarism what so ever and if it comes back more than 20% I will not pay for your services. If you have any questions, please ask before bidding.
Bruce, D., Harper, G. W., & Suleta, K. (2012). Sexual Risk Behavior and Risk Reduction Beliefs Among HIV-Positive Young Men Who have Sex with Men. AIDS and Behavior, 17(4), 1515-1523. doi:10.1007/s10461-012-0155-8
Kaufman, M. R., Cornish, F., Zimmerman, R. S., & Johnson, B. T. (2014). Health Behavior Change Models for HIV Prevention and AIDS Care. JAIDS Journal of Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndromes, 66, S250-S258. doi:10.1097/qai.0000000000000236
Stein, R., Shapatava, E., Williams, W., Griffin, T., Bell, K., Lyons, B., & Uhl, G. (2015). Reduced Sexual Risk Behaviors Among Young Men of Color Who Have Sex with Men: Findings from the Community-Based Organization Behavioral Outcomes of Many Men, Many Voices (CBOP-3MV) Project. Prevention Science, 16(8), 1147-1158. doi:10.1007/s11121-015-0565-8
Wirtz, A. L., Kamba, D., Jumbe, V., Trapence, G., Gubin, R., Umar, E., … Baral, S. D. (2014). A qualitative assessment of health seeking practices among and provision practices for men who have sex with men in Malawi. BMC Int Health Hum Rights, 14(1). doi:10.1186/1472-698x-14-20
Gladwell, Malcolm. “Small Change: Why the Revolution Will Not Be Tweeted”, English homework help Humanities Assignment Help
Week 4 Discussion
Read/review the following resources for this activity:
- Textbook: Chapters 5, 6, 7
- Gladwell, Malcolm. “Small Change: Why the Revolution Will Not Be Tweeted”
Gladwell comments on social media’s role in modern social activism, and its merits and limitations within that context.
Initial Post Instructions
Identify at least one limit of social media in the role of social activism that Gladwell mentions, and describe why you agree or disagree with that limit.
Secondary Post Instructions
In your responses to your peers, find a strength of social media in the role of social activism (either that Gladwell mentions or that you have personally experienced) that directly contrasts the limitations each peer has mentioned. Use specific examples from the Gladwell text, or from current events.
- In addition to one initial post, respond to at least two peers.
- Initial Post Length: minimum of 250 words
- Secondary Post Length: minimum of 200 words per post
- Using APA format, incorporate appropriate in-text citation(s) referring to the academic concept with corresponding references page for the initial post.
2-3 page case study APA format Health Medical Assignment Help
1. Introduction (25%) Provide a brief synopsis of the meaning (not a description) of each Chapter and articles you read, in your own words.
2. Your Critique (50%)
mistakes can result in serious medical complications for patients.
Errors by surgeons can run the gamut from performing unnecessary surgery
on a patient, to negligent technique in carrying out the procedure —
even leaving medical instruments inside a patient. Many (though not all)
common surgical mistakes rise to the level of medical negligence and
can form the basis of a medical malpractice lawsuit against the surgeon
and any other responsible party. To give you an idea of what these cases
might look like, this article provides a snapshot of three real-life
surgical mistake medical malpractice cases.
Sophia Savage Case
2001, Sophia Savage underwent a hysterectomy at the Three Rivers
Medical Center in Louisa, Kentucky. During the surgery, a surgical
sponge was left inside her abdomen, but the presence of the sponge
wasn’t revealed until 2005, when Savage had an x-ray after she reported
pain in her stomach. She had to undergo additional surgery to remove the
sponge. During this procedure it was discovered that the sponge was
lodged in her lower intestine. The doctors had to remove a 49 centimeter
section of her small intestine in order to remove the sponge. Due to
this she suffered from lingering abdominal pain, diarrhea, and
constipation as well as bouts of anxiety and depression. She and her
husband Darrell file a surgical mistake lawsuit against the Three Rivers
Medical Center. The court awarded them $2.5 million in damages. Her
husband Darrell was awarded additional $500,000 for loss of consortium.
designate and remark the Risk Management strategies and recommendations
to prevent this Medical Malpractice Situation happen again.
3. Conclusion (15%)
Briefly summarize your thoughts & conclusion to your critique for
the case study.How did these articles and Chapters impact your thoughts
on Inform Consent and Patient Education?
Evaluation will be based on how clearly you respond to the above, in particular:
a) The clarity with which you critique the articles;
b) The depth, scope, and organization of your paper; and,
c) Your conclusions, including a description of the impact of these articles and Chapters on any Healthcare Organization.
2-3 page case study APA format Health Medical Assignment Help[supanova_question]
Engagement Process Paper Humanities Assignment Help
Please follow the guidelines for each question and in APA style. Some of the questions are answered so please expand to complete assignment.
Section 1: Write a brief description of the presenting problem (what you knew about the case BEFORE meeting the client)
The presenting problem that you knew about the client before meeting with the client is that she has schizophrenia and reports that she hears voice constantly. She is currently on a low doses of Risperdal and it is not helping her. She has taken Risperdal in the past and she knows that a higher doses of Risperdal would be more affective. Nekia reports that she uses cocaine because it helps with her not to hear voices. At this time Nekia is self-medicating to feel quote on quote “normal”.
Section 2: Write a description and critique (strengths and weaknesses) of your preparation process, what you did or did not do prior to meeting the client based on what you have learned about the preparation process.
When preparing to meet with the client I print out the patient’s toxicology report to determine if patient made any improvement with her toxicology report. I also viewed patient’s last progress note to be reminded of what was discussed during last session with me.
- The strength – I was aware of her toxicology report and her mental health issues.
- The weakness- I could have contacted her psychiatrist to discuss her medication regiment.
Section 3: Write a description and critique of the beginning tasks and skills that you used during the interview based on what you have learned about these tasks and skills. Click the link below for an inventory of beginning tasks and interviewing skills Beginning Phase – Tasks and Skills
- Seeking clarification
- Seeking concreteness
- Reflecting content (paraphrasing, summarizing)
- Seeking feedback
- Giving positive feedback
- Pointing out strengths – getting details
Section 4: The process recording of the interview used for this paper should be attached. The skills and analysis columns should serve as a guide for the writing Section 3 of your paper.
The required reading relevant to preparation and engagement (first interview tasks and skills) and at least one outside source from an academic journal should be integrated into your paper. All references should be cited appropriately using APA format. The paper (Sections 1-3) should be approximately 7pages.
Please note: For this assignment, you will be graded on your ability to recognize and critique what you did or did not do in relation to the preparation process and first interview tasks and skills.
Week 8: Risk Management Plan, writing homework help Writing Assignment Help
Week 8: Risk Management Plan
Part 2 – Build Risk Management Plan for Current Project
Week 8 Journal
Reflect on this week’s Professional Environments, Internship
activities and learning. Remember that this is your document to help you
recall new and significant things from your week and plan for your
future. Only you and your tutor can read this journal.
You should write at least 200 words on something you have learned this week that may include:
- what you have learned
- what is happening in your internship
- how you are relating what you have learned to what is happening in your workplace
- other aspects of your professional development
- an article you have read
- an event that you have attended
- something that may have happened in the workplace that has resulted in your learning about our different workplace culture
- an interview you had, or a presentation you may have given.
NOTE: If you are not currently in an internship, or have completed
your internship, you should consider reflecting on some of these other
Your reflection may cover more than one of these categories.
Use the Reflective Journal Reading article as a guide to possible career development activities.
0 marks if there has been no journal entry.
1 mark if you simply summarise what you have learned in the seminar this week
2 marks if you just summarise your seminar and list your internship activities
3 marks if you can relate what you have learned in the seminar to your internship or other workplace activities
4 marks if your journal shows reflective thought and application of
what you have learned this week to your ongoing and future professional
2-3 page refletion paper APA Health Medical Assignment Help
1. Introduction (25%) Deliver a brief synopsis of the meaning (not a description) of each Chapter and articles you read, in your own words.
2. Your Critique (50%)
What is your reaction to the content of the articles?
What did you learn about Null and research Hypothesis, test statistic and decision rule?
What did you learn about type I and Type II errors and the implications of each?
Did these Chapter and articles change your thoughts about Hypothesis
Testing Procedures? If so, how? If not, what remained the same?
3. Conclusion (15%)
Briefly recapitulate your thoughts & conclusion to your critique of
the articles and Chapter you read.How did these articles and Chapters
impact your thoughts on appropriately interpret results off chi-square
Evaluation will be based on how clearly you respond to the above, in particular:
a) The clarity with which you critique the articles;
b) The depth, scope, and organization of your paper; and,
c) Your conclusions, including a description of the impact of these articles and Chapters on any Health Care Setting.
The Proposal Writing Assignment Help
This document draws from the planning outline and annotated bibliography to argue for a (re)solution to a specific issue, problem, or opportunity.
- Begin framing the issue/problem/opportunity in the introduction, following the six moves outlined in Chapter 15 of Technical Communication Today.
- In the body of the document, you’ll want to include: 1) the current situation, 2) project plan–a step-by-step plan for resolving the problem/issue/opportunity 3) qualifications 4) costs and benefits–not necessarily monetary. Draw from your sources, when appropriate to support claims and/or frame your project.
- Conclude the proposal following the five moves outlined in Chapter 15.
The proposal should also adhere to the following criteria:
- Be between 1250-1500 words
- Written as concisely as possible
- Addresses the primary reader-users you identified in the reader-centered analysis chart
- Include at least two images, charts, maps, graphs, etc.
- Adhere to document design principles: i.e. contrast, repetition, alignment, and proximity
- Utilize headings, subheadings, and other organizational elements (i.e. bullet points)
- Written in single-space, 12-pt. font
- Free of surface-level errors (such as spelling, punctuation, and grammar)
- Include a cover page, table of contents, and works-cited page (these documents are not included in the word count)
*A note on images: please only use images to which you have copyright permission to use. Use public domain images or take/create your own. Using copyright-protected material without permission will negatively impact your grade.
The documents should be organized in the following order:
1. Portfolio Cover Page (Name, Date, Course)
2. Writing in Action Statement (foregrounds the Writing in Action portfolio, especially focusing on how writing is being used to solve the issue/problem/opportunity in about 75-100 words.)
3. Portfolio Table of Contents with page numbers
4. Proposal Cover Page
6. Proposal Works-Cited Page