Social, Ethical , and Legal Implications Business Finance Assignment Help. Social, Ethical , and Legal Implications Business Finance Assignment Help.
Starbucks is the company for this assignment
Purpose of Assignment
The purpose of this assignment is to help students think through the importance of social, legal, and ethical issues that may arise with their product or service and the implications of decisions made within those frameworks. It is designed to help the learners understand ethical and legal issues related to marketing practices. This knowledge helps to prevent such issues when developing the marketing strategies in their marketing plan. The executive overview of the marketing plan is not a summary and conclusion, but an overview of what the plan entails and what it does not address.
Note: the Social, Ethical, and Legal Implications assignment is part of the total marketing plan as outlined in the grading guide. It is not a separate paper.
Producing and marketing a product without regard to ethical, legal, and social considerations is detrimental to the overall success of any company.
Assess in a maximum of 700 words the ethical, legal, and social issues affecting your product or service in two markets: the United States and one international market. Domestic market generally means the market where the company headquarters are located. If you choose a domestic market that is not the U.S., then your other market is required to be the U.S. marketplace. This will be added to the Target Market section of your Marketing Plan.
Include the following:
- Develop a process to monitor and control marketing performance. This process could be a flowchart but a flowchart is not required (flowcharts do not count towards your word count requirement).
Formulate a maximum 350-word executive summary including at a minimum the following elements to include in your marketing plan:
- Required executive summary elements:
- Strategic Objectives
- Products or Services
- Optional executive summary elements:
- Resources Needed
- Projected Outcomes
Cite a minimum of three peer-reviewed references.
Include all peer-reviewed references from the previous weeks’ individual assignments in your marketing plan.
Format your assignment consistent with APA guidelines.
Click the Assignment Files tab to submit your assignment.
Social, Ethical , and Legal Implications Business Finance Assignment Help[supanova_question]
Sociology essay Humanities Assignment Help
What are policies put in place by national governments in USA and around the globe to fight gender inequality?
Give examples of policies that are put in place in USA and one other country of your choice. Minimum of two policies for each country (4 different policies total)
Some few examples of policies:
- Education policies
- Human rights policies that guarantee legal protection and equality for women and men including specific groups of people such as homosexuals
- Health policies
- Work policies
- Gender-based violence policies
In your essay please include
- The name of the policy and the country
- When it was established
- What does the policy say?
- How effective is the policy in reducing gender inequality? Provide examples to support your claims.
Please do not discuss two different policies in one paragraph.
Minimum 5 written pages (cover page and reference page don’t count), double spaced, Times New Roman
Leadership in a Changing Context Business Finance Assignment Help
Please find below the instructions for the work assignment as the following :-
Envision you are promoted to be the head of the HR department with subsidiaries in China, India and Germany. Feel free to consider the realistic conditions of your previous employer; alternatively, create an imaginative scenario. In any case, please briefly describe the underlying conditions in your introduction.
For your future role you are tasked to produce an internal report to your management in which they ask you to describe your employees involvement strategy. The management wants to make sure that team work, motivation, involvement and work performance is very high across all the locations. Please clearly identify which opportunities can arise from that, but also which challenges do you associate with working across the involved cultures. Please do provide related context information in the introduction.
In particular, you want to address relevant issues around leading/managing people in those countries, if you can see clear preferences for certain communication styles, are those associated with cultural patterns (of all underlying cultures), and if so, do those advance or hinder the unfolding of good cooperation within these dispersed cross-cultural teams? How do you envision communication taking place (face-to-face or virtually, and which issues do you associate with those to formats? And, based on your own work environment, can you make practically specific and relevant suggestions that you consider would help the future cooperation? If possible, please do include the perspectives of the other cultures, as this will be important in order for you to create a more balanced understanding of the underlying case.
Following the seniority of your position and the target audience – the management of your company – you are required to academically substantiate your proposed considerations and solutions. Please do include academic and non-academic sources that can advance your case. In any case, do use proper referencing. While you can choose which referencing style you follow, you are encouraged to employ ONLY one referencing style, and, hence, need to make sure that you fit all references into that one style.
Your written document shall be approx. 3,000 words (+ 10 %), and can be organized along the following structure (this is only a suggestion; feel free to choose your own structure):
Executive Summary (not included in the word count)
Table of Content (not included in the word count)
2.Theoretical exploration of potential opportunities/challenges (draw from literature, i. e. Bennett, Hofstede, Trompenaars, Hall, etc.)
3.Discuss how the previously discussed opportunities/challenges fit into your underlying practically relevant scenario. Do you see any confirmation of literature, or any contradictions?
You will be assessed along the following criteria:
Along structural requirements of senior management report, such as the above mentioned structure. Along formality requirements such as the ‘look and feel’ of your work with attention to detail in form of page numbers, chapter/headline numbering, ‘breathing space’ of the page, length of paragraphs (max 10 lines), referencing format, and stringent application of chosen formats such as line spacing between chapters and subheadlines. Along quality requirements, such as the relevance of your executive summary, your Table of Content, your Introduction, your literature review with sufficient references, the quality of the application to the content and formatting requirements of the Harvard Referencing System, your ability to display critical thinking and reflection in your submitted work, the quality of the discussion, your ability to conclude and the depth and relevance of suggested recommendations. Finally, you are also assessed along your ability to fit everything into a word count of 3,000 – 3,300 words.
Please make sure you comply with the above requirements, as this will ensure a high grade.
We are, indeed, looking forward to receiving and reading your [very] good work.
Good luck, and all the best.
Federal Budget Activity Business Finance Assignment Help
Week 2 Assignment: Federal Budget Activity
This week we learned about how laws get made by the legislative branch of our government. One of the biggest laws that regularly gets made by Congress is the Federal Budget.. The Federal Budget is a law that spells out how the government will spend its money. This is a huge power that Congress has that is often called, “The Power of the Purse.” If the Congress doesn’t give the government money to do something in the Budget, the government won’t have the resources do what it might want to do.
Part 1 – Create Your Budget
To create your budget, you must use the website: http://crfb.org/stabilizethedebt/
Once you are at http://crfb.org/stabilizethedebt/ and ready to begin click the “next” button.
Begin to make your budget selections by selecting various check boxes. Click the “i” icon next to each line item if you want more information about any particular budget line item.
Once you have sufficiently addressed each of the specific budget line items and arrived at the tab labeled “results,” click the printer icon beneath the text that says “Print and follow the on-screen instructions detailing how to export your results as a .pdf document.
*Do not forget to also submit your essay. You can upload multiple files in a single assignment submission. If you need help with this please contact your student advisor or instructor.
**It is strongly recommended that you use the Chrome or Firefox web browserfor this activity. If you are having trouble getting your final results todisplay or are having difficulty exporting your final results as a PDFfile, please try the following steps:
(1) Use the Chrome or Firefox web browser.
(2) Take and upload screen shots of your budget selections to blackboardalong with your essay for this assignment.
(3) Contact your instructor to make alternative arrangements.
Part 2 – Federal Budget Activity Reflection Essay
In at least 500 words answer the following questions:
- Provide a justification of the budget choices you made within one of the following categories: Defense, Domestic, Social Security, Healthcare (you may NOT choose to focus on the categories labeled: “Budget Path,” “Other,” “Revenue,” or “Tax Expenditures”). In this defense you must address possible counter arguments to the budget decisions you made. If you are spending more under this category how are you going to get new revenue or gain public support for more deficit spending? If you are cutting funds – what are you going to do with these surplus funds?
- Discuss how this assignment impacted your understanding of the budget process, and the debates between the parties and within Congress have regarding the federal budget? Do you think anything should be done to streamline the current budget process?
- Discuss how difficult this would have been to do this activity as a group project – what budget issues would have been contentious? How could you have come to a compromise?
*Don’t forget to upload your pdf file of the budget as well as the text of your essay in your assignment submission. Both parts of this assignment at once must be submitted for grading.
Please note: APA formatting and citations rules apply to this and all essays in this course.
bvcfikytjh Business Finance Assignment Help
project for this module will require you to come up with a Quality Management Plan.
This plan should revolve around Quality Management as it concerns Risk Management for the organization. What would be required of the organization to provide a quality Risk Management program?
Sample plans can be viewed online here:
Include all of the factors necessary to create the Risk Management Program, provide for measurable goals and achievements and measurable quality. You should also include a short presentation. Present as though the CEO and Board of Directors are in the audience. This presentation should quickly explain the need for the Risk Management Program and how the Quality Management Plan will address implementation issues. The paper should be around 10-12 pages including references.
The presentation should be no more than 5 or 6 slides and should include speaker notes for each slide.
Human Geography Final Humanities Assignment Help
You have to answer all three, figure a page or so per question. Double-spaced, 1 inch margins, 12 point.
PLEASE use CONCEPTS and EXAMPLES from the class (underlining them is a great idea). You have to back up your answer with class materials, not your opinion.
You have until Sunday 3:00 to turn them in.
Have a wonderful holiday and winter break. Any questions, please let me know.
- What are some of the ways in which visual maps or charts depicting population data can manipulate perspectives and create a false idea of a particular data set? Why would somebody want to abuse figures in this way?
- Cultural Appropriation and Cultural Diffusion are two topics that are often thought of as the same thing. On the contrary, these two practices are different and separated by a very fine line. Compare and contrast each topic, then explain why it is vital to know the difference between the two. How can we practice Cultural diffusion while at the same time avoiding the negative effects of Cultural Appropriation?
- Considering the ramifications of implicit bias, discuss how these biases could play a role in how you played the urbanology game. Include examples of how your implicit bias could affect your values (innovation, transportation, health, affordability, wealth, lifestyle, sustainability, and livability). For instance, could your values show an underlying bias if you value lifestyle the most?
Human Geography Final Humanities Assignment Help[supanova_question]
Leadership critique homework Business Finance Assignment Help
Research a minimum of 3 articles that discuss decisions they made or that profile their leadership role. What the article tries to argue or what the author is trying to convince you of.. Describe how the author defended or justified their argument (what data, information, ideas, theories, etc. did he/she use) Describe the conclusions or findings of the article.
You will then use the information from your summary to develop a “Leadership Profile” of the figure, describing their:
Path to Leadership, Leadership Style , Strengths & Weaknesses as a Leader, Most impactful decisions and Power & Political Influence
Other homework to do Business Finance Assignment Help
Please write and post a response of at least 150 words.
In 1500, the Roman Catholic Church had existed for about a 1,000 years and had become the most powerful religious, political, and economic institution in Europe. Yet, after Martin Luther published his Ninety-five Theses, criticizing the Church, in 1517, Protestant churches had quickly emerged by the 1550’s.
Drawing on information from the textbook and video, post a response to these questions:
In what ways was the Protestant Reformation a religious revolution?
What made it possible for this religious revolution to succeed?
Do you think it is possible for a revolutionary event of the magnitude of a Protestant Reformation to occur in today’s world? Why, or why not?
Luther and the Protestant Reformation crash course world history #218 by John Green
Please write the respond to thoes questions in very simple language so its looks like I wrote it.
Plannimg to run for election Humanities Assignment Help
Answer the following essay question in at least 500 words. Your paper must have a thesis; something you want a reader to accept based on evidence. Develop sub-points in paragraphs that support the thesis statement. Information obtained from outside sources must be re-written into your own words (NOT COPIED AND PASTED), and the source should be cited (MLA or APA format).
Quality of argument: 2 points
Mastery of historical material: 2 points
Grammar, spelling, punctuation: 1 point
Pretend you are a member of Congress, representing the Dallas area in 1918, planning to run for re-election in November 1918. Write a letter to the editor of The Dallas Morning News explaining why Dallas-area voters should vote for you. Remember that in 1917 Congress passed a declaration of war against Germany, passed the Selective Service Act to draft young men to serve in the war, and passed the Eighteenth Amendment which called for Prohibition of the manufacture, sale and transportation of alcohol. How did you vote on each of these issues and why? In addition, in the next two years, Congress is expected to debate a possible Nineteenth Amendment, which would give women the right to vote. How will you vote on this issue, and why? Why should Texas voters agree with your stances on these issues and why should they re-elect you in November 1918? Please use specific examples from the textbook, videos and/or class discussion forum to inform your argument.
create two opposing Tableaus Humanities Assignment Help
Embodied Reading Response: Using Tableau to represent Yummy
For this assignment, you will read Yummy and create two opposing Tableaus. A tableau is a “living picture” created when actors use their bodies to represent a scene, moment, or concept. However, in tableau, the actors are frozen in a scene, creating a still image. The ideas are conveyed through a combination of poses, expressions, gestures, background, props, etc… rather than spoken words or movement.
- Read Yummy. Takes notes, What do you notice? What social and political issues stand out to you?
- Choose a significant moment from Yummy and follow the steps to portray that moment through a tableau
- If necessary, recruit some friends, family, colleagues to help you create a tableau, or frozen scene, of your “illustration” or representation from the book. You can also work alone. Remember, the images will be posted on a discussion board for grading and to engage peers in a conversation about the text.
- Create First image: Illustrate the moment using your body. In other words, think about how you can situate your body to “act out” the scene. Freeze into position (That’s the tableau). Consider setting, facial expressions, body language, actor interactions…
- Capture: Have someone take a photograph of the tableau.
- Second image: Now reimagine that moment and create an “ideal image” or what you would like the reality to be. This a “projected possibility” of that moment from the book.
- Have someone take a second photograph of the tableau.
- Post the pictures on the discussion board, labeling each.
- Discuss your tableaus- see submission criteria and rubric below.
Note 1: Click here for more information on tableau. http://dramaresource.com/strategies/tableaux (Links to an external site.) (Links to an external site.)
Note 2: Make sure your actors are aware that you are posting this picture in an online class. Others will see it. If your actors don’t want their faces to appear, there are clever ways to take the photos to hide identities. http://www.mediacollege.com/video/shots/ (Links to an external site.) (Links to an external site.)
- Post both pictures as jpgs. Make sure they are visible in the post.
- Give both of your scenes a title (creative, thought-provoking, original)
- Discuss. What did you choose to highlight with your tableau (content, character, theme, other)
- How did you situate your body/bodies to represent your focus? Did you attend to facial expression, gesture, costume, etc?
- Compare your creation of the tableau to your first reading of Yummy. What does it make you think about? How does representing a moment with your body help you think differently about the text? What did the second image or “projected possibility” make you think about?
- Add your final thoughts about Yummy overall.
Social, Ethical , and Legal Implications Business Finance Assignment Help
Social, Ethical , and Legal Implications Business Finance Assignment Help