Socialization Paper Humanities Assignment Help. Socialization Paper Humanities Assignment Help.
SAMPLE ESSAY PROVIDED COPY NOTHING OR RELATE NOTHING FROM THIS ESSAY IT IS ONLY A SAMPLE AS TO WHAT THIS PAPER SHOULD LOOK LIKE, I AM NOT LOOKING FOR LENGTH SO DON’T EVEN THINK ABOUT THAT, JUST THINK ABOUT DIRECTLY ANSWERING EACH QUESTION Assignment #2–Socialization Paper: Using as many agents of
socialization that apply, describe how each agent socialized you to
become the person that you are today. Trace your personal socialization
from birth to the present moment. Be sure to include all of the
following terms: (AFTER THE TERMS I HAVE PROVIDED INFO ABOUT ME TO MAKE IT EASIER JUST ACT LIKE YOU THINK, BELIEVE, OR WENT THROUGH THESE THINGS WHILE WRITING IT SO BASICALLY ACT LIKE THOSE CONCEPTS HAVE SHAPED YOUR LIFE BUT IN REALITY THEY HAVE SHAPED MINE THANKS
1. Status: friend, employee, coach ascribed=sister, daughter
role expectations: the expectation that comes with the fact that I have
the role and gender of a women, armenian family= women does cooking,
cleaning, have been doing so for generations but it is accepted and
never challenged in our culture
3. role strain: bio student= too
many challenging science and mathematics courses, need to take 15+ units
every semester to transfer in 2 years
4. role conflict: the role as a student and employee was probably one of the most difficult ones.
5. agents of socialization: parents, friends, other members of society in my generation
6. Norms: no cursing in public, normal hygiene
7. Folkways: being polite, using manners, shaking a person’s hand when introducing yourself, always greeting elders first
Mores: how to dress for certain social settings, no drinking during
high school, school more important than relationships with boys
9. Values: my family’s values→ education, keeping family close, kids after marriage
10. social control: (norms, folkways, mores) parents and friends influenced what was socially acceptable
11. Sanctions: good grades=praise, was expected bad grades=punishment
Subculture: different groups in high school: band, jocks, “nerds,” ASB,
“goths” I did basketball for all 4 years→ jocks group
13. cultural capital: education is more important than anything in my family, due to my father’s educational attainment
14. Ethnocentrism: private armenian school, only associated with Armenians, differing cultures=inferior
cultural relativism: viewing cultures around me with an unbiased view
and saw them as their own with their own standards/customs, make many
friends outside of my ethnicity which educated me and allowed to
experience the world from their culture’s perspective.
16. sensorimotor stage: sticking things in mouth as a baby→ learning what your environment is
17. preoperational stage: using words to communicate and to create an understanding, “no” “yes” “why”
18. concrete operational stage: think logically and rationally → middle school
formal operational stage: think abstractly about the things I came
across as challenges in my life→ taking challenging courses
generalized other: the basketball team is the generalized other in so
far as it enters – as an organized process or social activity – into the
experience of any one of the individual members of it
Structure and instructions for the paper:
You must use an essay format. You must utilize a minimum of three
agents of socialization, and examine your life by fully discussing the
impact of each agent of socialization on the development of who you are
today. You must include all of the above twenty terms. Note: You must
utilize each term in a manner that clearly articulates to the reader an
understanding of the concept. You must use the key terms in a clear and
logical manner that fits into your overall essay. You must highlight or
underline the above 20 terms in your paper at least once.
Socialization Paper Humanities Assignment Help[supanova_question]
WPF project Programming Assignment Help
This is a WPF project. It is a game that should be over the network. ie: There should be a server side and a client side. For the WPF application as usual, there should be a XAML part and a C# part. XAML for the interface, and C# for the backend. I expect the tutor to know this already. However, Please do not bid if you are not comfortable with WPF as time is limited. Also, the project needs to be done on Microsoft visual studio. the link for the project Is : https://csserver.evansville.edu/~mr63/Courses/EE35… . Please program the minimum implementations plus the extras.
Informational Interview (Executive Summary Memo) (for college business communication class) Business Finance Assignment Help
!!!Please read the following instruction(very important) especially the bolded part. If you have any confusion or if you wanna read some relative content in Chapter 11 please let me know. It is a very important assignment for my Business Communication class. When you do this please follow the business memo format.
Informational Interview (Executive Summary Memorandum)
Interview a person who currently holds a job that you would be interested in holding within five years after graduation. (I wish you the best of luck if you would like to be the CEO of Apple, but I’m talking about a job you could reasonably expect to obtain within the designated timeframe.) Your interview should last about 30-45 minutes. There are multiple objectives of this assignment: (1) gives you insight into the position; (2) to develop your research, interviewing, and self-presentation skills; (3) creates a networking opportunity; and (4) most importantly you gain experience writing an executive summary memorandum. WARNING: This is not an employment interview; so do not ask for a job. Present yourself as a student conducting research regarding future career possibilities.
Please follow these steps for this assignment:
- Read the chapter on researching and writing reports (Chapter 11 – specifically the topic of conducting primary qualitative research) regards to interviewing. Then conduct your own research regarding a job and potential companies that interest you. You will need at least three separate sources (from the library, the career services office [Eldridge Hall], the company). Library research may include general research on an entire field, as well as your specific company/person. You should gather basic information such as a job description, starting salary, level and type of education required for the position, and specific information regarding the company of interest (this is a great source of information to formulate interview questions). Write up the information you’ve gathered in an annotated bibliography.
- Contact an individual in the entry-level position of your choice. Do not interview someone in a top managerial position (g., a CEO) or someone you know (relatives, friends and their companies are not acceptable for this assignment). Arrange an interview with the appropriate person for approximately 30-45 minutes.
- Formulate your interview questions and re-confirm a couple of days before your interview by telephone.
- For the interview, behave professionally. If the interview is in person, dress appropriately, in business attire. Introduce yourself, your purpose and your goals for the interview (“My goal for this interview is to learn about this job so that I understand what it’s like to work in such a position and what the requirements are to be hired in a job like yours”). Explain that you have a number of questions to ask and that you would like to take notes, if the interviewee does not object. Listen carefully, paraphrase responses, and ask for clarification when you do not understand. After finishing your questions, ask your interviewee if there is anything else they would like to tell you. Be conscious of the time you’ve used and do not go over, unless they indicate they wish to continue. Thank them for their time.
- As soon after the interview as possible, write a thank-you note and mail it to your interviewee. Be sure this brief letter is grammatically correct and error free. Make a copy to include when you turn in your assignment. This kind of note is neatly hand-written (no e-mailed thank-you notes). [Consult p. 607]
- Write a three-page executive summary memorandum about your interview. This report is a professional document in style and content which includes summaries on the following topics: • description of the industry/product/service • description of the position • requirements for the position (education, experience, skills) • general summary of what you learned overall from the interview process, including your thoughts and reactions
- Your total Interview Package will consist of: • Executive Summary (in memo format, addressed to me) that will also include a reference page from your pre-interview research in proper work cited format • Photocopy of your thank-you note (participation grade).
Assignment help please Business Finance Assignment Help
Please no plagiarism. Please see attached file to base your work off of.
Resource: Delta Corporation Company Profile
Read the Delta Corporation Company Profile.
You are an HR representative at Delta Corporation. Your manager has asked you to analyze the company profile and address the following in 525 to 700 words:
- Assess the current company profile and identify any current or potential diversity issues
- Evaluate why diversity is an issue
- Create a strategy for recruiting a competent and diverse workforce for your company.
Click on the Assignment Files tab to submit your analysis.
Balance Sheet and cash flow statement Business Finance Assignment Help
The purpose of this assignment is for students to initiate and complete a comprehensive financial plan. The ultimate result will be a set of pro forma financial statements including an Income Statement, Balance Sheet, and Cash Flow Statement. The student will develop requisite assumptions about the dollar values to be budgeted.
Create a balance sheet by doing the following:
- Conduct an internet search or use an example located in the textbook for a publicly traded company.
- Review the assets, liabilities and equity items on the balance sheet.
- Create a new balance sheet using your best estimate realistic values for the balance sheet items.
- Review the cash flow statement items (investing, financing, and operating) for the publicly traded company.
- Prepare a new statement of cash flow statement using the balance sheet prepaated for this assignment and ncome statement prepared in your previous assignment.
Questions asked by a student
- Are we preparing this as a combination of both paragraphs that explain and spreadsheets? Or is this only spreadsheets you are looking for? Please include a paper that explains your review of the balance sheet and statement of cash flows. What did you find on the balance sheet and the statement of cash flows. Then include the fictitious balance sheet and statement of cash flows that you prepare. Use the income statement from last week and the balance sheet from this week to prepare the statement of cash flows.
- Conduct an Internet search or use an example located in the textbook for a publicly traded company. – We locate a company? Yes, or you use one from the textbook.
- Review the assets, liabilities and equity items on the balance sheet. – What are you asking by review? Look at it, or speak on it in the paper? Write about it in the paper. What items did you find. What does the balance sheet show?
- Create a new balance sheet using your best estimate realistic values for the balance sheet items. –Create only a balance sheet? For this portion yes, you create a fictitious balance sheet, using similar accounts as the one you locate.
- Review the cash flow statement items (investing, financing, and operating) for the publicly traded company. – Look at it, or speak on it in the paper? Write about it same as you do for the balance sheet. See my comments above to guide you on the balance sheet.
- Prepare a new statement of cash flow statement using the balance sheet prepared for this assignment and income statement prepared in your previous assignment. – So the end result for this assignment is to create a balance sheet AND a statement of cash flow? Yes, that is correct.
The student created a 350-word balance sheet which reviews the revenue and expense items based on the information suggested by the instructor and determine the best realistic values. I agree this is confusing. I have expressed my concerns to the developers of the course. A balance sheet does not have, for instance, 350 words; it is a financial statement with numbers. So, make your writings about 350 words. Also, revenue and expense are on the income statement–not the balance sheet. I will use a rubric that matches the assignment.
Equal Rights Proposition Outline Business Finance Assignment Help
Select a current social issue related to the rights of ethnic or social groups.
Research the subject and existing action plans designed to solve the issue.
Develop a 1,050- to 1,400-word comprehensive outline of your proposition to promote equal rights. Be sure to include the following:
- The issues, challenges, and opportunities experienced by this group in the labor force
- How society has constructed this group’s identity
- The legal framework relating to this issue
- Summary of existing or proposed solutions of differing groups. Consider the U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, corporate human resource departments, state or federal laws and regulations, political strategies, government agencies, religious groups, and grass roots organizations.
- Whether or not this issue exists in other countries, and if so, how it is handled by differing groups
- Your team’s compromise or alternative to existing solutions
- A description of the organization, order, and approach to your team’s presentation
- Your decision on the presentation format your group will to use for your Week 5 Equal Rights Proposition Presentation. Consider using Microsoft®PowerPoint® or alternative software, such as iPresent Presio®, Prezi®, and Glogster EDU.
Outline your proposition in the format and software program of your choice.
Include at least five academic references in your research.
Format your outline according to appropriate course-level APA guidelines.
Equal Rights Proposition Outline Business Finance Assignment Help[supanova_question]
report in incresae efficiency of ammonia loop by reducing synthesis process temperature Engineering Assignment Help
the senario of project in improving efficiency of syngas loop production.an aim of project is to reduce temperature of synthesis gas compressor by introduce cooler(kettle reboiler heat exchanger) before first stage separator of the compressor.so temperature will reduce from 42 C to around 15 C.then consumption power will reduce.then further if ant to increase the production by increasing flow of syngas in loop.
so an objective of projects;
design calculation of heat exchanger kettle reboiler.in tube will syngas entering at 42C and in shell side will be ammonia liquid which will enter by 12C temperature.
I will do simulation of the loop by HYSYS aspen , then anayze the parameters.
so I want
result and discussion
4000 words should be. and turnit should be less than 10%.
time period: 7 days
What is the definition of “denomination” in religion? Writing Assignment Help
- What is the definition of “denomination” in religion?
- According to the Ellwood text what is the difference between “sects” and cults”? (cite page number)
The following questions are related only to Baha’ism from Ellwood text, video and please cite other sources:
- What are the myths of Baha’ism?
- What are the rituals of Baha’ism?
- What is sacred according to the Baha’ism?
- What is the Ultimate Power of Baha’ism?
- How does this religion answer Questions of Ultimate Concern? That is morality, meaning, and mortality?
- What is at least one “new” thing you discovered about Baha’ism?
- Which of the following course definitions do you consider Baha’ism: religion, denomination, sect, or cult?
identify, analyze, and evaluate the factors that contribute to the project selection process Writing Assignment Help
team Deliverable 3
Team Assignment #3 Refined Scope Statement/WBS (Week 3)
Students will learn how to identify in scope and out of scope issues. Additionally, students will learn how to develop a Work Breakdown Structure (WBS).
Outcomes Met With This Assignment:
contribute to a team activity to accomplish the goals of a project, recognizing the unique strengths and talents of individual team members
identify, analyze, and evaluate the factors that contribute to the project selection process
This assignment is the third of seven team assignments. As a team, you will complete learn how to create a scope statement and to develop a Work Breakdown Structure.
NOTE: All submitted work is to be your original work. You may not use any work from another student, the Internet or an online clearinghouse. You are expected to understand the Academic Dishonesty and Plagiarism Policy, and know that it is your responsibility to learn about instructor and general academic expectations with regard to proper citation of sources as specified in the APA Publication Manual, 6th Ed. (Students are held accountable for in-text citations and an associated reference list only).
Step 1: Preparation for Writing the Assignment
Before you begin writing the paper, you will read the following requirements that will help you meet the writing and APA requirements. Not reading this information will lead to a lower grade:
Read the grading rubric for the assignment. Use the grading rubric while writing the paper to ensure all requirements are met that will lead to the highest possible grade.
In writing this assignment, you will read and following these tasks:
Task 1: Third person writing is required. Third person means that there are no words such as “I, me, my, we, or us” (first person writing), nor is there use of “you or your” (second person writing). If uncertain how to write in the third person, view this link: http://www.quickanddirtytips.com/education/grammar/first-second-and-third-person.
Task 2: Contractions are not used in business writing, so you are expected NOT to use contractions in writing this assignment.
Task 3: You are expected to paraphrase and NOT use direct quotes. You are expected to paraphrase, which can be learned by reviewing this link: https://writing.wisc.edu/Handbook/QPA_paraphrase2.html.
Task 4: You are responsible for APA only for in-text citations and a reference list.
Task 5: You are expected to the weekly courses readings to develop the analysis and support the reasoning. Students may use external source documents in selecting the company and the projects. The expectation is that you provide a robust use of the course readings. Any material used from a source document, must be cited and referenced. A reference within a reference list cannot exist without an associated in-text citation and vice versa. View the sample APA paper located under Week 1 content. There are also APA resources located under Content>>Course Resources.
Step 2: How to Set Up the Paper
Create a Word or Rich Text Format (RTF) document that is double-spaced, 12-point font. The final product does not have a page limit but you want to make sure to write clearly and concisely.
Follow this format. Consider making an outline to ensure the correct headings are in place and to keep you organize the paper.
Title page with title, your name, the course, the instructor’s name; date
Step 3: Brainstorm
Task 1: Under Discussion on the main navigation bar, locate your group.
Task 2: In the LEO classroom (do not use external systems), participate in a brainstorming and collaboration session to finalize the project scope.
Step 4: Write the Introduction
Create the introductory paragraph. The introductory paragraph is the first paragraph of the paper and tells a reader the main points covered in the paper. To help you know how to write an introduction, view this website to learn how to write an introductory paragraph: http://www.writing.ucsb.edu/faculty/donelan/intro….
Step 5: Project Scope
Task 1: Write one paragraph that clearly defines what is in scope.
Task 2: Write one paragraph that clearly defines what is out of scope.
Step 6: Develop a WBS
Task 1: In the LEO classroom (do not use external systems), participate in a brainstorming and collaboration session to develop a WBS.
Task 2: Create at least five milestones. Note: Although five milestones is the minimum requirement, the WBS must consists of all the milestones and tasks necessary to complete the project
Task 3: For each milestone, create at least ten tasks required to complete the milestone.
Step 7: Rationale
Provide your rationale for the format selection of your WBS.
Provide your rationale for the format selection of your WBS.
Step 8: Review
Review the WBS to ensure all required elements are present and correct.
Step 9: Submit the WBS in the Assignment Folder.
Have one member of the team to submit to the Assignment Folder.
Note: The activities evaluation will be applied to all members of this group.
Rubric Name: Team Deliverable #3
Criteria Outstanding Superior Good Substandard Failure
Table: Introduction 0.25 points
States the thesis in a clear and concisely manner that it comprehensively discussed the main points in the paper.
(0.225 – 0.25)
States the thesis in a clear manner but further development of the main points of the paper is needed.
(0.2 – 0.224)
States a thesis with some explanation of the general idea of the main points of the paper.
(0.175 – 0.19)
Attempts to state a thesis that discussed the main points to be covered in the paper or presents an introduction that is irrelevant to the thesis.
(0.1 – 0.174 )
No attempt at presenting an introduction.
Project Scope: Clearly define what is in scope. 0.5 points
Project scope statement clearly, thoroughly and accurately defined what is in scope.
(0.45 – 0.5)
Project scope statement defined what is in scope but areas are unclearly presented.
(0.4 – 0.44)
Project scope statement defined what is in scope but could have been more thorough and clarification needed.
(0.35 – 0.39)
Attempted to define project scope statement related to what is in scope but should have been more accurately presented.
(0.1 – 0.34)
In scope project statement not presented.
Project Scope: Clearly define what is out of scope 0.5 points
Project scope statement clearly, thoroughly and accurately defined what is out of scope.
(0.45 – 0.5)
Project scope statement defined what is out of scope but areas are unclearly presented.
(0.4 – 0.44)
Project scope statement defined what is out of scope but could have been more thorough and clarification needed.
(0.35 – 0.39)
Attempted to define project scope statement related to what is out of scope but should have been more accurately presented.
(0.1 – 0.34)
Out of scope project statement not presented.
Create the WBS 1 point
WBS accurately and completely created identifying all major milestones and tasks necessary to complete the project. All tasks/activities required for the project identified and correctly associated with major milestone.
(0.9 – 1.0)
WBS accurately created identifying all but one major milestones and tasks necessary to complete the project. Identified tasks/activities correctly associated with major milestone.
(0.8 – 0.89)
WBS – identified at least five major milestones. Identified at least 50 tasks/activities that are required for the project and associated each task/activity with a major milestone.
(0.7 – 0.79)
WBS – identified less than five major milestones or identified less than 50 tasks/activities that are required for the project or failed to associate each task/activity with a major milestone.
(0.6 – 0.69)
Failed to identify major milestones/tasks/activities.
Summary Paragraph 0.25 points
The concluding paragraph summarizes the paper and refers back to the thesis statement. No new information is presented and concludes with a statement bringing the paper full circle.
(0.225 – 0.25)
The concluding paragraph summarizes the paper and refers back to the thesis statement but there is no single clear statement. No new information is presented. Attempts to bring the paper full circle.
(0.2 – 0.224)
The concluding paragraph somewhat summarizes the paper. There is an attempt to bring the paper full circle but there are inconsistencies. New information is introduced that is not in the body of the paper.
(1.75 – 0.19)
Summary paragraph exists but failed to tie to the thesis or bring the paper full circle or is a restatement of introduction. New information may be introduced.
(0.1 – 1.74)
No attempt to provide a summary paragraph.
Critical Thinking/Reasoning 0.75 points
Comments reflect a highly accomplished level of analysis, synthesis, evaluation and reasoning of the case material and case study facts resulting in accurate, thorough, and soundly reasoned conclusions.
(0.675 – 0.75)
Comments reflect an excellent level of analysis, synthesis, evaluation and reasoning of the case material and case study facts resulting in accurately reasoned conclusions.
(0.6 – 0.674)
Comments reflect a satisfactory level of analysis, synthesis, evaluation and reasoning of the case material and case study facts resulting in partially correct conclusions that lack development or detail that demonstrates insight into reasoning.
(0.525 – 0.59)
Comments reflect an unsatisfactory level of analysis, synthesis, evaluation and reasoning of the case material and case study facts, resulting in failure to draw little to no conclusions.
(0.1 – 0.524)
Little to no critical thinking.
Application of Resources 0.75 points
Presents exceptionally well-supported arguments or positions with evidence from the readings/experience; ideas go beyond the course material and recognize implications and extensions of the material and concepts.
(0.675 – 0.75)
Presents excellent arguments or positions that are mostly supported by evidence from the readings and course content; ideas presented demonstrate understanding of the material and concepts.
(0.6 – 0.674)
Satisfactory arguments or positions are presented but there is a mix of opinion or unclear view with supported arguments using course readings. Case study facts are occasionally used but arguments would be much stronger with use of facts.
(0.525 – 0.59)
Arguments are frequently illogical and unsubstantiated; Limited use of facts in case study and essential information presented in course readings.
(0.1 – 0.524)
Arguments lack meaningful explanation or support of ideas. Does not provide facts presented in case study.
Preparation for Writing the Assignment 0.5 points
Demonstrates exceptional understanding of requirements responding completely to each aspect of assignment including minor aspects of the assignment such as using third person writing, required use of course readings, and assignment format.
(0.45 – 0.50)
Demonstrates excellent understanding of requirements; missed one minor aspect of assignment.
(0.4 – 0.44)
Demonstrates satisfactory understanding of requirements; missed a key element or two minor aspects of assignment.
(0.35 – 0.39)
Fails to show a firm understanding of requirements; missed two key elements or several minor aspects of assignment.
(0.1 – 0.34)
Fails to demonstrate understanding of assignment requirements.
Writing Mechanics 0.5 points
Strictly adheres to standard usage rules of written English, including but not limited to capitalization, punctuation, run-on sentences, missing or extra words, stylistic errors, spelling and grammatical errors. No errors found. No contractions or jargon used.
(0.45 – 0.5)
Excellently adheres to standard usage of mechanics: conventions of written English, including capitalization, punctuation, and spelling. One to three errors found.
(0.4 – 0.44)
Satisfactorily adheres to standard usage rules of mechanics: conventions of English, including capitalization, punctuation, and spelling. Four to 10 errors found.
(0.35 – 0.39)
Minimally adheres to standard usage rules of mechanics: conventions of written English, including capitalization, punctuation, and spelling. More than 10 errors found.
(0.1 – 0.34)
Does not adhere to standard usage rules of mechanics: conventions of written English largely incomprehensible; or errors are too plentiful to count.
Overall Score Outstanding
5 or more Superior
4 or more Good
3.5 or more Substandard
3 or more Failure
0 or more
Files to submit
(0) file(s) to submit
After uploading, you must click Submit to complete the submission.
Add a FileRecord Audio
Skip Toolbars for Comments.
More Insert actions.
Show All Components
Chivalry Project Humanities Assignment Help
For this project, you will be transported to the mythical land of Camelot! All of the stories you can find in google.
Well, not really. However, you will be writing a creative
piece that will demonstrate your understanding of chivalry. In this Unit
Project, you will imagine what it would be like to be a knight in King
Arthur’s court in Camelot.
You will be the protagonist of your story, so this should be written in a first person
point of view. You have read all about chivalry in this unit, have
studied examples of knights, and you will be taking this knowledge with
you to Camelot. You will also be fully accepted by King Arthur as a
knight and outfitted with shining armor accordingly.
You will be spending a week as a knight. During this week, three
events will occur, similar to the ones we read about in the selections
from this unit. Choose three from among the following options:
- Negotiate a peace agreement with a rogue knight (as in Le Mort d’Arthur)
- Lead an army into an epic battle (as in Le Mort d’Arthur)
- Receive an order to complete a task from King Arthur (as in Le Mort d’Arthur)
- Face temptation (as in Sir Gawain and the Green Knight)
- Receive a challenge for a duel (as in Sir Gawain and the Green Knight)
- Fall in courtly love and pursue a romance (as in a Knight’s Tale)
- Recruit a squire (as in Don Quixote)
Your project will tell in detail what happened during your chosen three events.
For each event you face, you must acknowledge the chivalrous thing to do:
- What is the chivalrous thing to do in this situation?
- Why do you think this the chivalrous thing to do?
- In the stories you have studied, how did the knights react to this specific situation?
You will need to provide support for this. Your support may be a recollection of the text when a character faced this situation; if so, provide a quote from the story. Or, you may choose to support it with research instead. You can use a link provided in the course or find one of your own. (Make sure to include a Works Cited page.)
Once you have acknowledged the chivalrous thing to do, you may choose
to either do the chivalrous thing or not. You must behave chivalrously at least once, and you must break the code of chivalry at least once.
Justify your decisions! You must have a reason why you choose to do the
right thing or the wrong thing in each scenario. Remember – Sir
Bedivere had a hard time throwing Excalibur away as he was told to!
However, Sir Bedivere also had a specific reason for disobeying his
Be detailed. Write these scenarios loosely based on the stories we read, but take liberties to create your own adventure.
I should be able to see your understanding of the texts and of the code
of chivalry, but this should be a fun piece that showcases your
creativity and imagination
Tie your story or essay together to create a cohesive piece.
Since this is a unique and somewhat absurd situation, spend your first
paragraph introducing your reader to the scenario. This may mean
discussing what you learned in the course, describing the time-travel
experience, or detailing your first meeting with King Arthur. Your
conclusion should wrap up your paper with a discussion of your
experience and perhaps your return home.
You may choose to write this narratively (like a novel), as a diary entry, a letter, or just a report to your teacher about your experience. Embrace the project! Write as though you are truly living this!
This essay should be between three and seven pages (750-1750 words) in length.