Sociology Reading Reflection – EASY. Sociology Reading Reflection – EASY.
I’m stuck on a Sociology question and need an explanation.
There are a total of 3 readings + 1 video. 4 total paragraphs. This reflection will include a sub-heading for each reading. 1.5 page double spaced 12 point font.
Readings are Attached:
Must Read and watch:
1.) Green, Ch.4 “Race and Ethnicity”
2.) Green, Ch.4 “Gender and Politics,”,
3.) “Feminism Under Construction” (this last one in reading packet)
4.) Youtube: Ana Tijoux: Hip-Hop Against Patriarchal Capitalism
For each reading you will write at least one paragraph, in which you will answer the following questions:
• What did you not understand or find new and challenging from the reading?
• What questions for class discussion did it raise?
• What did you find most useful in the reading?
• What new terms and concepts were contained in the reading?
Note that these reading questions/reflections should NOT be a summary of the readings.
The purpose is:
1) that you demonstrate you have done the reading and given thought to it;
2) to identify what you did not understand and what you think is important and why is it important, in relation to the course and to Development and Social Change in Latin America