Solutions lab experiment Discussion, chemistry homework help Science Assignment Help. Solutions lab experiment Discussion, chemistry homework help Science Assignment Help.
In the discussion you should make a conclusion and then
explain how your experimental results and observations support your conclusion. The points
below should help you identify the information you have available from this experiment to
support your conclusion. Be sure to include:
a. A claim. Based upon the purpose of your experiment, what claim can you make using
your experimental evidence?
b. A table of your results. Include; expected, experimental, and % error in mass of NaCl;
expected concentration, absorbance, experimental concentration and % error in
concentration of the dye solution.
c. Discussion of your results.
i. Explain how your experiment results support your claims.
ii. Explain discrepancies between expected and experimental results
f. Uncertainty and Error in measurements.
i. Identify at least three (3) possible sources of uncertainty and error in this experiment.
ii. Use evidence from your laboratory notebook to evaluate the validity of these sources
iii. Discuss the error sources you have evaluated.
iv. Discuss how the direction of each source of error affects the results.
g. Supporting references that demonstrate the validity of your method.
#NOTE: I’ll send you the data base when the work is assigned.
Solutions lab experiment Discussion, chemistry homework help Science Assignment Help[supanova_question]
write the finincal plan according to the excle sheet attached, management homework help Business Finance Assignment Help
|Ensure that your requested capital is enough to handle your start-up costs and reserves to ensure business viability. Minimum of $300K start up capital (with $100K from the team and $200K from outside investors) is required. Up to $600K should be cleared with the instructor. You can request a loan or private equity investment (one or the other) but the plan must be written with the proper audience stated and in mind.|
|Describe how you plan to use the startup requirements in detail providing a start-up budget which includes all initial capital expenditures, build-out and start-up expenses. The details must be realistic and well researched. Data that does not make sense will cost you points. In other words, if you are starting a restaurant and your remodeling startup costs are $5,000, you would be penalized, since that amount is unrealistic.|
|Your worksheet work here will be the underpinning of how you create your forecast. Units, dollars and assumptions are critical. All other statements build on these numbers. Create the sales forecast in a narrative based on what your worksheets show you after you have completed them. (Remember, you don’t submit the spreadsheet created using our course financial software, so restate important numbers in the form of charts, tables or excerpts from the SalesProj tab in your spreadsheet.) Your forecast is the description of the units you plan to sell, the services (amount of them) you plan to provide, and your growth projections of these numbers. Document all assumptions, and provide external source information for all assertions.|
|Because cash is critical in the first year, a monthly cash flow for year 1 is required (place in the appendix.) Remember that cash flow is your solvency check and balance. Summarize your projections by including a yearly cash flow table. Explain how your cash flow will impact the ability of your business to expand, succeed, grow, and support your growth. Provide an annual summary of the cash flow (receipts and disbursements) here. Document all assumptions, and provide source information for all assertions.|
|Provide the end of year 5 balance sheet to show your company’s net worth and financial position at the end of the 5-year plan.|
|Your income statement is a narrative explanation of your projected pro-formas. Include the detailed statements in your Appendix, and then list the annual estimates in a table format in your plan. Explain how your income and expenses will contribute to your P&L and your net income. Your growth factor should be shown and explained (justified) as well. Document all assumptions, and provide source information for all assertions.|
|Include a graphical representation that shows when your company will start making a profit.|
|Calculated at the end of year 5 using one of the models described in the lecture or some other generally accepted valuation method, explained and provided in the plan.|
The 3 Day Activity Analysis, psychology homework help Humanities Assignment Help
The purpose of this assignment is to assess your energy balance and health outcome.
Input your 3-day activity data into the Activity Journal within iProfile®.
Write at least a 525-word response in APA format addressing the following questions:
- What are your current exercise habits?
According to iProfile® report, what were your total expended calories? Provide a screenshot of your results summary.
- What was the average amount of calories you consumed through food?
- Are you in energy deficiency, balance, or excess?
- What everyday changes, if any, might you make to increase the amount of energy expended in your day-to-day activities?
- What types and amounts of exercise would work best for you?
- Can you perform these activities year-round? If not, suggest alternative activities and locations for inclement weather.
- Create a screenshot of your results summary by:
- Inputting your data within the Activity Journal on iProfile® after selecting the right dates. Access the energy balance report to determine how many calories you burned during the 3-day period. Access the Activity Journal Summary and the Energy Balance. Provide a screenshot of the results summary.
Include references with citations in APA format.
The Grading Guide for 3-Day Activity Analysis will be used for this assignment.
Consider a topic and problem for a qualitative study, writing homework help Writing Assignment Help
Consider the topic and problem you might choose for your signature assignment to the following question
• State the research problem and ensure it is supported by at least 3 to 5 scholarly resources within the past 5 years to ensure relevancy. Also keep in mind that your problem statement should reflect your degree (applied or PhD). How could you use qualitative methodology to address your research problem?
• State the purpose of the research effort. Make sure the purpose is aligned with the problem.
• Draft 2 to 3 research questions that would be appropriate for a qualitative study and addresses your research problem and are aligned with your purpose statement.
• Identify and discuss a design that is associated with qualitative methodology that you would consider to answer your research questions.
• You will find that some problems lend themselves to using one methodology over another. A goal of this assignment was to have you explore how a qualitative methodology might help you address your research questions. You will have an opportunity later in the course to explore other methodologies. Based on your analysis above, do you feel the use of a qualitative methodology and your chosen design is best suited to address your research problem and answer your questions. Why or why not?
Be sure to use scholarly sources to support all assertions and research decisions.
Length: 3-5 pages
Your paper should demonstrate thoughtful consideration of the ideas and concepts presented in the course by providing new thoughts and insights relating directly to this topic. Your response should reflect scholarly writing and current APA standards.
What an argument about buying a car, Bias in media or life source, English homework help Humanities Assignment Help
Bias in media or life source
Prepare: Prior to answering this week’s discussion, make sure you have completed the readings and Complete this week’s “The Graduate (Links to an external site.)” and “Buying a Car (Links to an external site.)” scenarios.
Reflect: As you worked through the scenarios, it probably occurred to you that the arguments you were presented with were likely to be biased. You may have noticed the use of rhetorical devices or even fallacies. On your own, find an example of an argument from a media source and evaluate it on the basis on this week’s readings. Remember that the goal of this discussion is not to agree or disagree with the argument, but to examine ways in which the argument is affected by fallacies, biases, and other potential problems. Simply being false is not a bias or fallacy. It will be helpful for you to use the specific concepts from your textbook in completing this discussion. In other words, if you think that an argument has a bias, fallacy, or other defect, it’s up to you to say which bias or fallacy it is.
Write: Complete all of the following with reference to specific concepts from this week’s assigned readings:
- Include a link or bibliographical information for the source in your discussion post.
- Determine the issue that is being discussed and the conclusion that is drawn on that issue.
- Explain any biases or fallacies you find in the source and discuss the source of those biases with specific reference to the textbook or other sources on cognitive biases.
- Identify any rhetorical devices that may be used to influence your perception of the argument.
- Discuss the credibility of the source of the argument.
Complete Matrix Chart and Write a Scholarly Analysis , writing homework help Writing Assignment Help
For this assignment, use the three research articles, along with the Synthesis Matrix Chart to complete your assignment. Fill in the Synthesis Matrix Chart with the corresponding information from the articles. Use the chart to detect/identify commonalities in the ideas of the authors. Following the chart,You will also write a two-page scholarly analysis of your findings.
Length: Completed Chart from three scholarly sources (as listed in the resources) and a two-page analysis of the findings from the chart
Your chart should demonstrate thoughtful consideration of the ideas and concepts presented in the course by providing new thoughts and insights relating directly to this topic. Your paper should reflect scholarly writing and current APA standards.
Complete Matrix Chart and Write a Scholarly Analysis , writing homework help Writing Assignment Help[supanova_question]
Transportation, housing, historic preservation and economic development are four important subfields of urban planning, management homework help Business Finance Assignment Help
Essay Question #1
Transportation, housing, historic preservation and economic development are four important subfields of urban planning. For this question, you must select two of these subfields and respond to the following:
1. Subfield One (transportation)
a. Identify, define, and describe transportation. Where relevant, describe the historical
evolution of transportation. Where relevant, identify significant legislative milestones in transportation. Describe the role that transportation plays in the larger urban planning process. Include case studies and examples to enhance your response.
2. Subfield Two (Housing)
a. Identify, define and describe this subfield. Where relevant, describe the historical
evolution of housing. Where relevant, identify significant legislative milestones in housing. Describe the role that housing plays in the larger urban planning process. Include case studies and examples to enhance your response.
3. Compare and Contrast the transportation and housing
a. Describe how transportation and housing are related. What influence do they have on another?
Do they respond to similar and/or different planning challenges? Do they respond in similar or different ways?
4. Evaluate the transportation and housing
- Given what you learned in this class this quarter, what role do you envision for these
- Given the current challenges and opportunities in urban planning today, what changes,
two planning subfields (transportation and housing) in the future? Will they have greater or less influence in the larger urban planning process? Explain?
if any, would you make to existing policies in these two subfields (transportation and housing)? Explain.
Where appropriate, substantiate your essay with examples from lectures, guest speakers, videos, and the readings.
human origins, science assignment help Science Assignment Help
Address the question of how biological anthropology or some aspect of it is relevant in your life or in daily life in general. Past students have
written about their understanding of their place in the natural world, various aspects of race biology, the genetic basis of various physical traits
(freckles, hair color, etc.), brain size, the use of an opposable thumb for playing a guitar, and many others
YOU NEED TO BE CREATIVE in how you link the field of biological anthropology to your life
It is very important that you both demonstrate your understanding of biological anthropology and explicitly relate it to your daily life in general
Your essay should be 4 pages double spaced pages long with 1 inch margins.
Do not use outside sources this is about you
leadership theory, management homework help Business Finance Assignment Help
quiz answer all the questions 3-4 lines each
1 Explain the differences between position power and personal power.
2 Discuss the differences among legitimate, reward, coercive, and referent power.
3 List and explain the steps in the networking process
4 Describe the contingency leadership theory variables.
5 Identify the path-goal leadership model style and variables.
6 Discuss the major similarities and differences between the behavioral and contingency leadership theories.
7 Compare and contrast four major differences among the four contingency leadership models.
8 What is the difference between a theory and a model?
9 List and explain the three parts of the message-receiving process.
10 Define the five conflict management styles.
Texas health strategy, health and medicine homework help Health Medical Assignment Help
Read the Texas Health case study available at http://s3.amazonaws.com/rdcms-himss/files/producti…
Prepare a presentation in PowerPoint, Prezi, or another online tool that meets or exceeds the following requirements:
- Compose a bulleted summary of Texas Health’s strategy
- Compare and contrast the values and challenges that they were addressing
- Include the pros and cons of linking electronic health records (EHR) and how they addressed those challenges
- Address how Meaningful Use affected Texas Health’s decisions
- Your PowerPoint should be 8-10 slides in length and conform to APA Requirements.
- Include at least three scholarly references in addition to the course textbook.
- Additionally, you must include speaker notes that describe the content and how you would present the information to others within the healthcare system.
- Remember, you must support your thinking/opinions and prior knowledge with references. All facts must be supported. In-text references used throughout the assignment must be included in an APA-formatted reference list.
Reach out to your instructor if you have questions about the assignment.