Starbucks Forecasting Assignment Help. Starbucks Forecasting Assignment Help.
C. Financial impact. This section should discuss the project’s most likely financial implications and the consolidated financial projection with and without the project. Be sure to:
- Project the incremental, annual, and cumulative cash benefits and outflows associated with the proposed expansion for the next seven to 10 years, using a spreadsheet to support your narrative. Be sure to justify your assumptions and methodology based on sound microeconomic and financial principles. For example, what assumptions have you made about demand, price, volume, capital purchase costs, incremental hiring, and so on?
- Develop a consolidated financial projection of revenue, pretax income, and cash flow for the overall business, over that same number of years, both with and without the proposed investment. Use a spreadsheet or other relevant presentation vehicle to support your narrative, being sure to describe any relevant assumptions.
Starbucks Forecasting Assignment Help[supanova_question]
need to change this assignment to interview a student-athlete advisor Writing Assignment Help
For your Signature Assignment, you will perform fieldwork that involves researching issues facing academic advising and the current strategies that are being utilized by advisors in the NCAA institutions to work with student-athletes. As noted early on in the course, you should have already set up an appointment to meet with an athletic administrator who deals with the student-athlete advisory operations for academic and career development, by phone, email, or, preferably, in person.
You will specifically need to interview an athletic department’s Student-Advisory Officer or any other position that is responsible for the advisory operations at an institution.
Your interview should address the following three areas:
- Does your institution have an advisement program that addresses the student-athletes’ academic and career development needs? If not, do you plan to have one in the future? If so, discuss the important pieces of information that are involved in the program.
- Discuss the process of your program.
- Describe the methods used to notify student-athletes of the eligibility requirements, personal development assistance, and other athlete services available within the department. (If a student-athlete’s handbook is available, request if a copy for examination is permissible)
You will need to create an additional five (5) questions that will be used to interview the desired individual in your geographic area, and identify those questions in your paper.
Tips for creating your interview questions:
- Create a variety of alternative questions for your interviewee if your first set of questions are unable to be answered.
- Be sure your questions are open-ended; avoid questions that can be answered with one word.
- Provide support why the question you developed are critical in the field of intercollegiate athletics with clear justification and accurate rationale.
Then, you will list the questions and answer (transcript) for your interview. After you have written the transcript of your interview, you will conclude your paper with examples of the literature you have read about throughout the course and how it is relevant to this interview and why.
If the person you interview provides attachments or links for their compliance material, please include it in your document or in the references section of your paper. Be sure you are clearly stating all findings from the interview while providing your views of the athletic department’s policies and procedures relevant to compliance.
Illustrate the strengths and weaknesses of the department’s services program from the interview while explaining the instituted programs’ effectiveness for a student-athlete’s academic progress. Present instituted measures from research in order to evaluate the assessment of the student-athlete’s academic progress and retention. In your presentation, identify the measures that the interviewed program may institute for continued success of their academic services program.
Length: 12–15 pages not including title and reference pages.
References: Minimum 7 scholarly resources.
Please make sure that five of the eight required resources are from journals, periodicals, or books concerning advising the student-athlete for areas that must be developed within this program such as learning disabilities and eating disorders.
Your paper should demonstrate thoughtful consideration of the ideas and concepts that are presented and provide new thoughts and insights relating directly to this topic. Your response should reflect scholarly writing and current APA standards. Review APA Form and Style.
Be sure to adhere to Northcentral University’s Academic Integrity Policy. Review NCU’s Academic Integrity Tutorial to refresh your knowledge of how to achieve academic integrity.
Therapeutic intervention Health Medical Assignment Help
The clinical environment for the paper is a immunization clinic of a military hospital.The
clinical problem should be from a scenario of vaccination error at the
immunization clinic.(scenario should be stated in paper) Use The Joint commission, national patient safety
goal to support the paper (this is not part of the required references). Please, this is a nursing class, writing must be professional, APA format, and grammar should be simple. Other
instructions; guidelines, writing tips, and rubrics are attached.
Please read carefully and follow instructions. Paper is maximum of 7 – 8
assignment 7 Health Medical Assignment Help
Directions: Be sure to save an electronic copy of your answer before submitting it to Ashworth College for grading. Unless otherwise stated, answer in complete sentences, and be sure to use correct English, spelling and grammar. Sources must be cited in APA format. Your response should be four (4) double-spaced pages; refer to the “Assignment Format” page for specific format requirements.
Project: Written Speech
- Submit your speech with a title page, your name, and date submitted.
- Your response should be a minimum of two (2) double-spaced pages to a maximum of four (4) pages in length; refer to the “Assignment Format” page located on the Course Home page for specific format requirements.
- Develop your speech based on the preparation outline you submitted for Assignment 6.
- Write your speech using tips, techniques, and guidelines studied in the lesson.
- Create a reference list that includes any and all sources you use to locate information.
Quiz lib332 Writing Assignment Help
How does scientific discovery (including technological innovation) influence human culture? Explain general principles, and then illustrate your answer with least one detailed example.
What is science and how does it differ from other academic disciplines? Discuss at least one detailed example of a specific question, illustrating how a scientist would address that question differently than a non-scientist.
Compare and contrast two cultures’ approaches to science. You may draw from history or American subcultures as well as world cultures. For example, you could discuss medieval Europe vs. Enlightenment Europe or liberal America vs. conservative America, as well as America vs. China, etc.
Business 7 assigm Business Finance Assignment Help
1.Describe the four elements of transformational leadership.
Transformational leadership is the most popular perspective of
leadership; however, it is far from perfect. Discuss the limitations of
transformational leadership.200 words. 2. Identify six types of departmentalization. Evaluate one type within a professional scenario or real-life experience. 200 words 3.Define leadership and shared leadership, and describe authentic
leadership. Share a personal or professional experience representative
of one of these.200 words 4.Explain how the external environment, organizational size, technology,
and strategy are relevant in the design of an organizational structure
where you have worked.200 words
Business 7 assigm Business Finance Assignment Help[supanova_question]
Leadership Theories Business Finance Assignment Help
As a leader, you often need to display or clarify a concept. A matrix is a grid that contains information and offers a visual model of ideas. For this assignment, you will create a matrix that explains leadership theories.
Research the following five leadership theories and include these in your matrix (use the matrix template provided):
- Trait theories of leadership
- Behavioral theories of leadership
- Contingency models of leadership
- Skills approaches to leadership
- Situational methods of leadership
Develop the definition and characteristics of various leadership theories and approaches to leadership (trait leadership, behavioral leadership, contingency leadership, skills leadership and situational leadership).
Provide one or more examples to support the definition or characteristics of each form of leadership.
Write out your explanations in each section using about 350 words for each section. (USE THE ATTACHED FILE)
Format your Leadership Theory Matrix with the template and consistent with APA guidelines.
USE in-text citations according to the references used in all your answers.
Must Have Early Childhood Education Knowledge Writing Assignment Help
There are different types of funding (federal, state, local, etc), and funding is needed and used for many reasons, including program improvements, updates to comply with licensing requirements, and purchase of new equipment and materials.
Following is a scenario that can affect any center: You are the director of a year-round center that has 12 infants, 21 toddlers and 30 preschoolers. The local schools have shared that there is a need for after school and summer vacation care for school-age children. You are looking to expand your program and add 20 school-age children to collaborate with the community and schools. You need to find funding for this program expansion. Raising rates is not an option.
To complete this part of the assignment, address the following in a minimum of three (3) pages:
- Who would you include on your team to propose funding from local sources? Aside from other ECE professionals and families, keep in mind that your team can consist of members of organizations, businesses, or local groups you might not normally think of including that supports your cause and can contribute in some way.
- What tasks need to get done? Create a checklist of these tasks.
- Who do you choose to do each task and why?
- Acknowledging the diverse perspectives and skill sets of these people, explain how they can all work together to achieve this common goal of raising funds.
- Explain how you would plan ahead to keep your plan on track in case a team member cannot fulfill his or her role/obligation.
Throughout this course you will be developing a formal, evidence-based practice proposal. Health Medical Assignment Help
Throughout this course you will be developing a formal, evidence-based practice proposal.
The proposal is the plan for an evidence-based practice project designed to address a problem, issue, or concern in the professional work setting. Although several types of evidence can be used to support a proposed solution, a sufficient and compelling base of support from valid research studies is required as the major component of that evidence. Proposals are submitted in a format suitable for obtaining formal approval in the work setting. Proposals will vary in length depending upon the problem or issue addressed, but they should be between 3,500 and 5,000 words. The cover sheet, abstract, references page, and appendices are not included in the word count.
Section headings and letters for each section component are required. Responses are addressed in narrative form in relation to that number. Evaluation of the proposal in all sections is based upon the extent to which the depth of content reflects graduate-level critical-thinking skills.
This project contains six formal sections:
- Section A: Problem Description
- Section B: Literature Support
- Section C: Solution Description
- Section D: Change Model
- Section E: Implementation Plan
- Section F: Evaluation of Process
Each section (A-F, to be completed in Topics 1-5) will be submitted as separate assignments so your instructor can provide feedback for revision (refer to each Topic for specific assignments).
The final paper will consist of the completed project (with revisions to all sections), title page, abstract, reference list, and appendices. Appendices will include a conceptual model for the project, handouts, data and evaluation collection tools, a budget, a timeline, resource lists, and approval forms.
Refer to the “EBP Implementation Plan Guide, the “Evidence-Based Practice Project Proposal Format,” and the “Evidence-Based Practice Project Student Example” as tools for developing your proposal.
Prepare this assignment according to the APA guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is required for the final paper.
This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
You are not required to submit this assignment to Turnitin.
Organizational Communication – Mobile App Case Study Business Finance Assignment Help
You have just joined the staff of a small start-up. The founder has asked you to recommend an app that will support their CLW, collaborative learning work, allow them to grow, and interface with some of their larger enterprise customers. The staff works in project team. The teams are dispersed from your office for different periods of time to work on different projects. The staff member may be part of more than one team at a time. The company needs to select software for mobile collaboration. What do you recommend?
Please select one tool for cloud based, mobile collaboration. Report on the following:
Introduction and app description, including source and pricing
Communication Processes supported
Real time synchronous and/or asynchronous
Intra, interpersonal, team/group and large group
File sharing—for Written report preparation and oral presentation preparation collaboration
Interface, Data access channels for input—for example, voice, video, text, graphics etc
Personal assistant integration
Team and project management
Communication and data security—is data secure? Explain.
Conclusion–How does software support Collaborative Networked Learning and Collaborative Learning Work?
(your tool) supports CNL (and/or) CLW by………… Or,
(your tool)_supports CNL (and/or) CWL because it…….
Reference Web Pages:
The Best Online Collaboration Software of 2018
Top 10 Online Collaboration Tools for Increased Productivity
Slack Review & Rating
Artificial Intelligence and Personal Identity