STR 581 Week 3 Mini Strategy – NETFLIX, business and finance homework help Business Finance Assignment Help. STR 581 Week 3 Mini Strategy – NETFLIX, business and finance homework help Business Finance Assignment Help.
I just need a PPT SLIDE for the competitor’s Analysis #6 below.
Please include a complete slide with detailed speaker notes.
Create a 12- to 15-slide Microsoft®PowerPoint®presentation for a Mini-Strategy using the Mini-Strategy Outline.
Include the following in your outline:
- Evaluate the organization’s mission statement, vision statement and values’ statement.
- Discuss the organization’s current goals and objectives.
- Assess the organization’s current status:
- Board members
- Number of employees
will be performed and results presented
- Background and accomplishments
- Education and educational experiences
- Length of time in the current position
- Major career accomplishments
- Leadership and management styles
- Vision for the company
- Innovative accomplishments
STR 581 Week 3 Mini Strategy – NETFLIX, business and finance homework help Business Finance Assignment Help[supanova_question]
Public Speaking Persuasive Speech, communications homework help Business Finance Assignment Help
Now, you get to take everything you have worked on far and apply it to this particular speech! This is your opportunity to take a stance on a topic of interest and support your viewpoint. This final presentation represents the culmination of so many smaller assignments. Consider:
- The topic itself. What is the issues, who are the stakeholders, and why is this important to you? And… why should it be important to us?
- Your topical outline. What do you plan to tell us? What evidence do you plan to share, to convince us that your side is right in this debate?
- What did you learn from the devil’s advocate? How can you use their own propaganda against them – so that your argument is even stronger?
- What tips will you use to make a ‘great’ persuasive speech? How can you use visual aids?
- And finally, what will you ask the audience to do, once you’ve persuaded them that your viewpoint is the most logical/sensible? Will your concluding thoughts resonate with them?
Here are a few parameters for the final:
- This speech should be 8-10 minutes in length.
- Establish credibility and use a minimum of 4 sources (cited within your speech).
- Use visuals where you can!
- Show enthusiasm!
- Remember the three-part system (Intro, Body, Conclusion). Present facts that convince.
- Have fun with this one!
M2 Lab 2: Microscopy for Microbiology: Use and Function, assignment help Science Assignment Help
Please note that I already have all the answers to this lab and the only thing I need is the PICTURES to go with it. I will not adjust the price of this post. Thank you!
I do not have my lab kit as yet and so the MICROSCOPE is what I do not have, so again all I need is the answers to the questions related to the pictures. I need the pictures of the magnified letter. PLEASE DO NOT GOOGLE THIS AND USE THEM, I WILL KNOW!!!!
You need to write:
2. Procedure- can be in paragraph or step by step format.
3. Answer the Questions at the end.
Elements of Computer Security, computer science assignment help Computer Science Assignment Help
Elements of Computer Security
Read at least three articles that are no more than 12 months old. Apply the content from the articles to the elements of computer security.
The following requirements must be met:
- Write between 1,000 – 1,500 words using Microsoft Word in APA 6th edition style.
- Use an appropriate number of references to support your position, and defend your arguments. The following are examples of primary and secondary sources that may be used, and non-credible and opinion based sources that may not be used.
- Primary sources such as government websites (United States Department of Labor – Bureau of Labor Statistics, United States Census Bureau, The World Bank), peer reviewed and scholarly journals in EBSCOhost ( Online Library) and Google Scholar.
- Secondary and credible sources such as CNN Money,The Wall Street Journal, trade journals, and publications inEBSCOhost (Online Library).
- Non-credible and opinion based sources such as, Wikis, Yahoo Answers, eHow, blogs, etc. should not be used.
- Cite all reference material (data, dates, graphs, quotes, paraphrased statements, information, etc.) in the paper and list each source on a reference page using APA style. An overview of APA 6th edition in-text citations, formatting, reference list, and style is provided here.
Download an APA sample paper from the Purdue OWL here.
|Grading Criteria Assignments||Maximum Points|
|Meets or exceeds established assignment criteria||40|
|Demonstrates an understanding of lesson concepts||20|
|Clearly presents well-reasoned ideas and concepts||30|
|Uses proper mechanics, punctuation, sentence structure, and spelling||10|
Sexual Assault in Universities, writing homework help Writing Assignment Help
Post One: Topic Proposal (500-750 words)
Allowable sources: recent New York Times or other major U.S. city newspaper articles and/or articles from KQED or other NPR (national public radio) stations. No other sources are allowed for the first post.
TOPIC: Sexual Assault in Universities
Task: Frame your topic: For your main point in the beginning of the post, explain what you have chosen as your semester long topic and why you have picked it or why you think others should read about it (see samples on the file “Suggestions for writing post one” on Ilearn under Week Three) . Then in the rest of the post, frame your topicand answer the following in a logical order: Who is the topic important to and why does the topic matter? What is some background/important credible information people ought to know about your topic that you learned from reading about it in the news? What is something the average person does not know about your topic, but should know to understand it more fully? What questions do you have on the topic that you would like to answer eventually?
Post Two: Rhetorical analysis (500-750 words)
Allowable source: a recent New York Times article or blog post that is ideally 500-750 words long on your topic. No other sources are allowed for the second post without written permission from me.
Task: Write a detailed rhetorical analysis, analyzing the techniques professional writers use to support and illustrate their points using a recent article or a blog post from The New York Times on your topic.
For your main point in the beginning of the post, explain the main point of the article and describe how effective the writer is in communicating this point to the reader.
In the body of the post, describe the strategies the author uses to write effectively. Make sure to include in your analysis:
· the logic and structure of the argument (including a discussion of how the sub-points relate to the main point);
· an examination of the credibility of the writer’s sources;
· the techniques the writer used to help the reader visualize and understand the points.
Include specific examples and quotes from the article to illustrate your points.
Post Three: Reporting on the pulse of the nation (500-750 words)
Allowable sources: at least 50 or more (more is better) readers’ comments about an article on your topic from The New York Times or other major U.S. city newspaper articles and/or articles from KQED or other NPR (national public radio) stations. No other sources are allowed for the third post without written permission from me.
Task: Write a post reporting and evaluating what the majority of readers or listeners are saying about your topic in the comment section.
For your main point in the beginning of the post, explain what the majority of commenters think about your topic. Organize the body of your post around sub-points that relate to your main point and give multiple examples for each sub-point with a combination of quoting and paraphrasing people’s comments and then analyzing the comments’ significance. Conclude by answering the question: How do you think the people’s opinions that you have read will shape the debate or the policy about the topic?
ADAPTIVE RADIATION, biology homework help Science Assignment Help
READ THE ATTACHED FILE ON ADAPTIVE RADIATION. AT THE BOTTOM OF THE SHEET IS A DESCRIPTION OF SEVERAL TYPES OF SPECIATION.
Select one and share your rendition of this process of speciation. You can upload a drawing you have made or you can list the steps that occur. Once again mutation which provides variation is at the heart of the process. Mutation is the engine that runs evolutionary change.
Make sure you account for this in your rendition. By this I mean you must show that a mutation has randomly occurred in the species prior to any other steps occurring.
ADAPTIVE RADIATION, biology homework help Science Assignment Help[supanova_question]
What is your position on gun control?, philosophy assignment help Humanities Assignment Help
Write a 1 1/2 page essay for each question, responding to the prompt. Each essay should have an introduction, thesis, body, and conclusion.
- In the debate over gun control, it is often claimed that a gun kept in the home is 43 times more likely to be used in a suicide, homicide, or result in an accidental death than it is to be used to kill an intruder in self-defense.
(Kellerman, A. & Reay, D. (1986). Protection or peril? An analysis of firearm related deaths in the home.New England Journal of Medicine, 314, 1557-60.)
- What is your position on gun control? Make an argument that is supported by at least three statistical findings.
- Find an argument in the media that uses statistics for its premise on an issue other than gun control, and critique it. What requirements must it satisfy in order to be a successful argument? Include a copy of your source with your answer.
us government, political science homework help Humanities Assignment Help
- Growth of the Bureaucracy and Parkinson’s Law
- Read the article Parkinson’s Law by C. Northcote Partkinson, “The Economist” (also in Course Documents) http://www.economist.com/node/14116121
- Review the following sources of information on various U.S. government bureaucracies and choose one area that particularly interests you ie: education, health and human services, welfare policy, etc.
- For reports on cabinet departments: www.whitehouse.gov/
- For documents and bulletin boards: www.fedworld.gov
- National Performance Review: www.npr.gov
- Federal Agencies:
- Write a one page response on the validity of Parkinson’s Law as it may or may not apply to the particular area you choose for this response. Is it a viable theory to explain the growth of bureaucracy?
Secant and Tangent Lines, math homework help Mathematics Assignment Help
It’s about 4 questions in the assignment on the Mathematica app.
This assignment has to be done before 8am on Wednesday, September 28, 2016.
The deadline for the assignment at 9am.
The questions are:
Question #1 – Functions
In this problem, you will explore graphing functions in Mathematica and how to use the Solve command.
Question #2 – Secant and Tangent Lines
In this problem, you will explore a visual explanation of the limit definition of the derivative.
Question #3 – Derivatives
In this problem, you will learn how to compute derivatives with Mathematica.
Question #4 – Implicit Differentiation
In this problem, you will learn how to graph implicit relationships to visualize what is algebraically written down on paper.
Any questions please ask, this assignment is so important.
Does Tupac still live?, Outline for Argumentative Research Paper help Writing Assignment Help
Tupac still alive?
1- I want
an outline for argumentative research paper
Thesis is: ALTOUGH MOST READERS OF TUPAC’S DEATH HAVE ARGUED THAT HE STILL
ALIVE FOR SEVERAL REASONS.
3- You can change it and make it better but make the words very easy and basic.
4- Try to
make the THESIS ARGUMENTATIVE.
the steps below and make it the same.
6- The references
will help you to write the outline, I want to prove for the reader or convince
the reader that Tupac still alive and don’t forget his life what he did and how
he influenced his fans the rappers
**** Don’t Forget to make it very very basic words.
**** APA STYLE