Strategic Compensation, management homework help Business Finance Assignment Help. Strategic Compensation, management homework help Business Finance Assignment Help.
- Review Chapter 1, “Strategic Compensation,” and Chapter 2, “Contextual Influences on Compensation Practice,” in the Strategic Compensation textbook.
- Review the SHRM Foundation Report: Implementing Total Rewards Strategies. (ATTACHED)
- Complete a written paper with inclusion of approximately one
paragraph for each of the following steps, using similar headings in
- Brief Report Summary. The brief report summary is to be based on your reading of the report Implementing Total Rewards Strategies: SHRM Foundation’s Effective Practice Guidelines Series.
- General Overview of the Four Phases (i.e., assessment, design, execution, evaluation).
- Assessment Phase Summary (i.e., provide a detailed review of the assessment phase).
- Examining Current Policies. Review current
compensation policies and use the data to make informed choices about
their potential impact on planning a total rewards strategy, and the
need to gather specific data in the assessment phase.
- Compensation Philosophy. Draft a compensation
philosophy that will guide development of new total rewards strategies.
Note that the philosophy statement should address responses to the
questions listed in the SHRM Foundation report (page 8).
- Employee Attitudes Survey. Create a one-page
Employee Attitudes toward Total Rewards survey. Place the one-page
survey in the Appendix of the paper. In the body of your paper, write a
brief explanatory paragraph highlighting the key philosophical
assertions for its content and format selections. Be sure to make
reference to its placement in the appendix in the paragraph in the body
of the paper.
- For this assignment, write a total of 700 – 800 words in APA format fulfillment of one of the two required
references can be the SHRM Foundation publication used to write the
paper. Each reference should be at least 3-5 pages and published within
the last 3-5 years.
Attached is a copy of SHRM Foundation Report: Implementing Total Rewards Strategies.
Strategic Compensation, management homework help Business Finance Assignment Help[supanova_question]
product selection, writing homework help Writing Assignment Help
Please use a minimum of 2 scholarly sources to complete a 2-page paper in which you:
- Discuss the product or service you plan to launch and explain why you selected it.
- Include a preliminary discussion of who the target audience is for the product/service.
- Outline the value that the selected product/service will deliver to the target consumer.
The product that I chose is a baby bottle dishwasher that spin while washing, sanitizing and drying bottle and sippy cups. It can hold up to 10 bottles. There is something similar in the market but it does not close like a dishwasher not does it sanitize.
I am open for suggestions on other products.
Rough Draft Review Process Evaluation, science homework help Other Assignment Help
Rough Draft Review Process Evaluation
Purpose: The primary goal of this weekly assignment is to enable you to understand the revision process and revise your paper with the help of a writing specialist.
Prepare: After you have completed a rough draft of your paper (at least five pages), submit that draft to the Ashford Writing Center. To do this, click on the Writing Center & Library tab located under the Course Policies tab in the course and from there, you will click on the tab marked Paper Review. To submit your paper, follow the instructions provided. Your paper will be returned within 24 hours, so give yourself enough time to complete and submit it prior to the due date. See image below that illustrates how you can access Paper Review through the Ashford Writing Center
Evaluating Bias in Research, sociology assignment, sociology homework help Humanities Assignment Help
Assignment 1: Evaluating Bias in Research
Due Week 3 and worth 60 points
Read the article titled, “As drug industry’s influence over research grows, so does the potential for bias,” located at http://www.washingtonpost.com/business/economy/as-drug-industrys-influence-over-research-grows-so-does-the-potential-for-bias/2012/11/24/bb64d596-1264-11e2-be82-c3411b7680a9_story.html.
Review the six (6) rules of critical thinking (Chapter 1) and the steps of “Doing Sociology: A Student’s Guide to Research” (Chapter 2).
Student Success Tip: As you review the steps, jot a few notes or thoughts down. Relax and prepare to write a concise and accurate essay.
Write a one to two (1-2) page essay in which you:
- Identify the first step in the student’s guide to research.
- Define the first step of research in your own words.
- Identify the major assumptions and bias of the drug industry that underlie drug research.
- Identify the personal bias that you, as a consumer, have on the drug industry’s influence over research.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- To keep this essay short and manageable, your only sources for the essay should be the article from The Washington Post and the sections noted in your text. For this reason, APA citations or references are not required for this assignment.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page is not included in the required assignment page length.
Compare and contrast the indigenous traditions , history homework help Humanities Assignment Help
i need answers for these questions
and contrast the indigenous traditions we have studied with the Eastern
traditions. What is similar? What is different? How would these differences affect a person’s
relationship with nature?
of the main religious concepts of Jainism are jivas, ahimsa, and
aparigraha. What do these terms mean and
how do they provide a background for a Jain approach to ecology and
is the Jain concept of a hierarchy of senses?
does Chapple mean by “biocosmology? (page 1 of docx article)
at least two Hindu concepts that connect to ecology and explain.
is/are the Hindu understanding(s) of the relationship between the sacred and
nature (the world, the universe)?
and explain at least two different types of Hindu sacred places in nature/the
and contrast Hindu and Jain concepts of karma and atman (soul).
the caste system and its repercussions have any relation to environmental
sustainability and ecology?
is the relationship between karma, samsara, and dharma?
textbook gives positive, beneficial examples of the links between Hinduism and
ecological concerns. Having seen the
video about the Ganges, give at least two examples of the negative, harmful
sides of Hinduism and explain your thinking.
i will attach the sources that you have to use to answer these questions
Capital Budgeting Techniques, science homework help Business Finance Assignment Help
1: LASA # 2—Capital Budgeting Techniques
As a financial
consultant, you have contracted with Wheel Industries to evaluate their
procedures involving the evaluation of long term investment
opportunities. You have agreed to provide a detailed report illustrating
the use of several techniques for evaluating capital projects including the
weighted average cost of capital to the firm, the anticipated cash flows for
the projects, and the methods used for project selection. In addition,
you have been asked to evaluate two projects, incorporating risk into the
You have also agreed to
provide a detailed report, in good form, with detailed explanation of your
methodology, findings, and recommendations.
Wheel Industries is
considering a three-year expansion project, Project A. The project
requires an initial investment of $1.5 million. The project will use the
straight-line depreciation method. The project has no salvage value. It is
estimated that the project will generate additional revenues of $1.2 million
per year before tax and has additional annual costs of $600,000. The
Marginal Tax rate is 35%.
Wheel has just paid a
dividend of $2.50 per share. The dividends are expected to grow at a constant
rate of six percent per year forever. If the stock is currently selling for $50
per share with a 10% flotation cost, what is the cost of new equity for the firm?
What are the advantages and disadvantages of using this type of financing for
The firm is considering
using debt in its capital structure. If the market rate of 5% is appropriate
for debt of this kind, what is the after tax cost of debt for the company? What
are the advantages and disadvantages of using this type of financing for the
The firm has decided on
a capital structure consisting of 30% debt and 70% new common stock. Calculate
the WACC and explain how it is used in the capital budgeting process.
Calculate the after tax
cash flows for the project for each year. Explain the methods used in your
If the discount rate
were 6 percent calculate the NPV of the project. Is this an economically
acceptable project to undertake? Why or why not?
Now calculate the IRR
for the project. Is this an acceptable project? Why or why not? Is there a
conflict between your answer to part C? Explain why or why not?
Wheel has two other possible investment
opportunities, which are mutually exclusive, and independent of Investment A
above. Both investments will cost $120,000 and have a life of 6 years.
The after tax cash flows are expected to be the same over the six year life for
both projects, and the probabilities for each year’s after tax cash flow is
given in the table below.
What is the expected
value of each project’s annual after tax cash flow? Justify your answers and
identify any conflicts between the IRR and the NPV and explain why these
conflicts may occur.
Assuming that the
appropriate discount rate for projects of this risk level is 8%, what is the
risk-adjusted NPV for each project? Which project, if either, should be
selected? Justify your conclusions.
Turn in your completed work to the M5: Assignment 1 Dropbox by Monday, October 10, 2016.
Assignment 1 Grading
Evaluated the projects
Evaluated the projects
Written in a clear,
Capital Budgeting Techniques, science homework help Business Finance Assignment Help[supanova_question]
Financial Research Paper, writing homework help Business Finance Assignment Help
Topic area is bank debt in international financial markets
play a vitally important role in guiding research and organizing and
making sense of research findings. In spite of the great importance of
theory-building and theory testing within your field of specialization,
there is no generally accepted conception of what a theory is. Because
your dissertation must contribute to theory, you must have a clear
understanding of the variety of conceptions of theory, types of
theories, and ways of contributing to theory and be able to justify how,
exactly, your study contributes to theory.
Part 1 Using
Gelso (2006), Harlow (2009), Stam, H. (2007, 2010), Wacker (1999), and
five additional peer-reviewed articles from your specialization, discuss
scholarly views on the nature and types of theory. Compare and contrast
at least three views of what constitutes a theory, including the view
you will use in Part 3 of this question. Be sure to distinguish theory
from related concepts, such as hypothesis, paradigm, model, and concept.
Part 2 Using Ellis & Levy (2008), Harlow, E. (2009),
and five additional peer-reviewed articles, review the scholarly
literature on the relationship between theory and research and the ways
research (quantitative and qualitative) can contribute to theory.
Discuss at least three ways research can contribute to theory.
(I have attached the documents that need to be read)
Part 3 Pick
a theory (in one of the views of what constitutes a theory that you
identified in Part 1) of current interest directly related to the topic
area of your dissertation. A theory is currently of interest if there
are articles published on it in the past five years. Using at least 10
published, peer-reviewed research articles:
1. Explain how the theory adds or may add to our understanding of your field and/or research topic.
Discuss and analyze the literature on two areas of controversy or
unanswered questions related to the theory. The structure of your paper
should be as follows:
Title page Body (12-15 pages, no more or
less; APA Style; use appropriate headings for organization of the paper)
References (APA Style)
Journals, GL, TB, IS, OES and Balance Sheet, accounting homework help Business Finance Assignment Help
- Transferred cash from personal bank account to business, $20,000
- Paid January rent for office, $2,000
- Purchased used car for $30,000, paying $6,000 cash, giving note payable for the remainder
- Purchased equipment on account, $4,500
- Paid cash for supplies, $2,000
- Paid cash for annual insurance policy, $3,500
- Received cash from client for plans delivered, $14,000
- Paid cash for misc expenses, $2,500
- Paid cash for creditors on account, $3,000
- Paid installment due on note payable, $1,000
- Received invoice for blueprint service, due in February, $4,000
- Recorded fees earned on plans delivered, payment to be received in February, $22,000
- Paid salary for assistants, $4,000
- Paid car repairs for January $1,300
The office was opened on January 1, 2014. And those were the transactions of the month.
I need the rundown of recorded transactions and review, post to general ledger, prepare trial balance and review, income -and owner equity statement and lastly the balance sheet.
Testing Hypotheses for Means, statistics homework help Mathematics Assignment Help
- Review the Learning Resources and the media programs related to t tests.
- Also, review the t test scenarios found in this week’s Learning Resources and consider the three different approaches of t tests:
- Independent sample t test
- Paired sample t test
- One sample t test
- Based on each of the three research scenarios provided, open the High School Longitudinal Study dataset or the Afrobarometer dataset from this week’s Learning Resources using SPSS software, then choose and run the appropriate t test.
- Once you perform your t test analyses, review Chapter 11 of the Wagner text to understand how to copy and paste your output into your Word document.
For this Assignment:
Write a 2- to 3-paragraph analysis of your t test results for each research scenario and include the SPSS syntax and output. Based on your results, provide an explanation of what the implications of social change might be.
The Student and Assessment at Distance Education, writing homework help Writing Assignment Help
My question is:
You have been teaching a traditional face-to-face course for several years. You have been asked to deliver the class online.
Write a 2-3 page paper describing where major changes will occur in your course. What factors will you need to consider? What other things might change about your teaching environment?
Refer to the textbook readings for chapters 7&9 as well as the following article to support your answer. “The 24 Hour Professor”.
Read Chapter Seven: The Student and Distance Education p. 218- 241
Read Chapter Nine: Assessment for Distance Education p. 262 – 291
Read The 24 Hour Professor article.
– Make sure you have checked your assignment for spelling and grammar errors.
-Your assignment should adhere to APA style.
The reference and all citations in the text must be in APA – 6th.
Edition style. All rules (including capitalization, italicizing, punctuation, etc.) must be followed. Correct rules of grammar, punctuation, spelling, etc., must be employed throughout the paper.
APA references include the following information:
Date of Journal
Title of Article
Title of Journal
Journal Volume #
Journal Page Numbers
Here is the book & the article that must use it: