Strayer University Wireless Technology to transfer communication Discussion Writing Assignment Help. Strayer University Wireless Technology to transfer communication Discussion Writing Assignment Help.
- There are a number of cellular phone companies, each serving their own unique geographical areas. Likewise, they each may use a different technology to transfer communication. Research the pros and cons of 3G and 4G technologies and their roles in today’s applications.
Write a fully developed paper in which you:
- Compare the pros and cons of 3G and 4G technology to determine the best uses of 3G and 4G technology in today’s applications.
- Describe how an enterprise would use 3G, 4G, WWAN, and WiAMX to improve business. Explain why they would use one solution over the remaining three.
- Analyze the changes in 4G technology since the printing of the textbook in 2013 and identify those of importance for a user of 4G technology.
- Take a position on the following statement, “Wireless application protocol is a necessity for wireless communication organizations and their users.” Then, explain your position with supporting evidence.
- Use at least three quality resources in this assignment.
Note: Wikipedia and similar websites do not qualify as quality resources.This course requires the use of Strayer Writing Standards. For assistance and information, please refer to the Strayer Writing Standards link in the left-hand menu of your course. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.The specific course learning outcome associated with this assignment is:
- Justify a position on the necessity for wireless application protocol using evidence from research on enterprise use and evolution of relevant technology.
Strayer University Wireless Technology to transfer communication Discussion Writing Assignment Help[supanova_question]
NRS 433V GCU Hand Hygiene Interventions for Nurses Literature Evaluation Table Health Medical Assignment Help
PICOT Question and Literature Search: Handwashing
The first step of the evidence-based practice process is to evaluate a nursing practice environment to identify a nursing problem in the clinical area. When a nursing problem is discovered, the nurse researcher develops a clinical guiding question to address that nursing practice problem.
For this assignment, you will create a clinical guiding question know as a PICOT question. The PICOT question must be relevant to a nursing practice problem. To support your PICOT question, identify six supporting peer-revised research articles, as indicated below. The PICOT question and six peer-reviewed research articles you choose will be utilized for subsequent assignments.
Use the “Literature Evaluation Table” to complete this assignment.
- Select a nursing practice problem of interest to use as the focus of your research. Start with the patient population and identify a clinical problem or issue that arises from the patient population. In 200–250 words, provide a summary of the clinical issue.
- Following the PICOT format, write a PICOT question in your selected nursing practice problem area of interest. The PICOT question should be applicable to your proposed capstone project (the project students must complete during their final course in the RN-BSN program of study).
- The PICOT question will provide a framework for your capstone project.
- Conduct a literature search to locate six research articles focused on your selected nursing practice problem of interest. This literature search should include three quantitative and three qualitative peer-reviewed research articles to support your nursing practice problem.
Note: To assist in your search, remove the words qualitative and quantitative and include words that narrow or broaden your main topic. For example: Search for diabetes and pediatric and dialysis. To determine what research design was used in the articles the search produced, review the abstract and the methods section of the article. The author will provide a description of data collection using qualitative or quantitative methods. Systematic Reviews, Literature Reviews, and Metanalysis articles are good resources and provide a strong level of evidence but are not considered primary research articles. Therefore, they should not be included in this assignment.
While APA style is not required for the body of this assignment, solid academic writing is expected, and documentation of sources should be presented using APA formatting guidelines.
California University Patient Preference and Adherence ?Article Analysis Health Medical Assignment Help
The interpretation of research in health care is essential to decision making. By understanding research, health care providers can identify risk factors, trends, outcomes for treatment, health care costs and best practices. To be effective in evaluating and interpreting research, the reader must first understand how to interpret the findings. You will practice article analysis in Topics 2, 3, and 5.
For this assignment:
Search the GCU Library and find three different health care articles that use quantitative research. Do not use articles that appear in the Topic Materials or textbook. Complete an article analysis for each using the “Article Analysis 1” template.
Refer to the “Patient Preference and Satisfaction in Hospital-at-Home and Usual Hospital Care for COPD Exacerbations: Results of a Randomised Controlled Trial,” in conjunction with the “Article Analysis Example 1,” for an example of an article analysis.
While APA style is not required for the body of this assignment, solid academic writing is expected, and documentation of sources should be presented using APA formatting guidelines, which can be found in the APA Style Guide
Topic: Article Analysis 2
Search the GCU Library and find two new health care articles that use quantitative research. Do not use articles from a previous assignment, or articles that appear in the Topic Materials or textbook.
Complete an article analysis for each using the “Article Analysis: Part 2” template.
Refer to the “Patient Preference and Satisfaction in Hospital-at-Home and Usual Hospital Care for COPD Exacerbations: Results of a Randomised Controlled Trial,” in conjunction with the “Article Analysis Example 2,” for an example of an article analysis.
While APA style is not required for the body of this assignment, solid academic writing is expected, and documentation of sources should be presented using APA formatting guidelines, which can be found in the APA Style Guide.
LSUS Popular Music in Elementary Classroom & Technology in Music Discussion Humanities Assignment Help
Answer both with 150 words each minimal. NO PLAGIARISM.
1.Popular music includes Broadway musicals, soul, rock, country, rap, and other genres. Until the 1940s and 1950s, music educators considered popular music of little worth and actually dangerous. In your view, should Popular music be used in the elementary classroom? Why or why not?
2. “Teachers must keep current on the latest development of instructional technology” (Linderman & Hackett, 2010, p. 78). According to this quote, there is no doubt that technology has completely changed the way Americans communicate, including the way children are taught in elementary schools. Discuss the role of technology in the teaching of music to children and whether or not you support the idea.
Purdue University Concerning Ritual Practice and Ethics in Buddhism Discussion Humanities Assignment Help
write minimum 650 words based on instructions
religious traditions are based on the beliefs of the people who practice them, and yet they also support those belief systems through actions and performances that speak to the lived power of belief in the supernatural.
Some rituals may celebrate key elements of the history and story of the religious tradition (the Hajj to Mecca, the Jewish Passover). Rituals may represent acts of purification or atonement based on the community’s ethical valuations of good and bad behavior (Roman Catholic confession of sins). Some rituals are designed to protect the community from the supernatural (Hungry Ghost Festival in Taoism, Gaelic All Hallow’s Eve). Oaths to gods and dedications of sacred places also speak to the use of ritual to bind our actions to the will of the supernatural.
Rites of passage (movement from one role within a religious community to another; the Vision Quest of some Native American traditions), show up in many religious traditions as well. Funeral rites represent perhaps the most important rites of passage, as believers take the bodies of the dead and engage in practices to help them transition successfully to the afterlife (Ancient Greece; coins on the eyes for the boatman).
Your task is to choose ONE ritual from within Buddhism, Confucianism, or Taoism and examine it closely in a paper of 2-3 pages. You should first speak to the ritual itself. What is done? Why is it done? Who is the ritual for? What are some specific elements of this ritual? Reflect on both the historical background of the ritual and its continued relevance for the community that practices it. Finally, share your opinion about the ritual. Why did you choose to examine this ritual? You may include images or other media in support of your analysis as long as the written portion meets the demands of the assignment.
All papers should be typed; use double
Times New Roman font, and 1
inch margins all the way around.
Papers must use
proper grammar and syntax, i.e., they must observe the logical and formal rules
“Any and all research that goes into any paper must be properly sourced and cited”’. That is the only requirement I forgot to include in the instructions. Besides that, that’s about it!
Wk 6 Management Report Truck Management Shortage Discussion Business Finance Assignment Help
Assemble the work into one comprehensive management report to the client (B2C). The report should include all work from the previous six weeks. When compiling the work into one report for this assignment, do NOT condense the report. The report should include the entire body of work you have completed for the first six weeks of this class (see the attachments). Add an introduction to tell the client what you studied and a conclusion to tell the client your conclusions.
The simplest way to do this report is to set up the document and add to the report each week as you complete your weekly papers.
You can copy and paste your weekly paper into your Week Seven document but be certain to write a transition paragraph at the beginning of each of the sections so that the Week Seven report flows properly.
You also should copy and paste all of your references into the report document each week.
You can use section titles and subtitles to make this report more visually appealing and facilitate communicating your message.
Wk 6 Management Report Truck Management Shortage Discussion Business Finance Assignment Help[supanova_question]
Purdue University Healthcare Informatics Research and Innovation Presentation Health Medical Assignment Help
please write the paper then a short presentation based on it
You should carry out and investigation about one of the technologies used in Health Informatics, for example: EHR, CPOE, EMR, CDSS, eMAR, or electronic devices used in Health Care.
Topic: Healthcare Informatics Research and Innovation
Base on the following topics:
1. Ergonomic analysis of laparoscopic and robotic surgical task performance at various experience levels.
2. Clinical efficacy of robot-assisted thoracoscopic surgery for posterior mediastinal neurogenic tumors.
Please, relate and elaborate a paper work with 5 pages (excluding cover and reference pages) in APA format.
Must have 2 References within 5 years
(1 must be course textbook) I’ll do this part.
•Include intro, a currently emerging healthcare technology system, goals for the product, data supporting the product, healthcare settings (including education) and, conclusion.
Then, base on the paper work.Please elaborate a Power Point Presentation with 8 slides.
I attached the APA Style Format that i should follow.
FIU How the Brain Stores Memories Varies Based on the Person Discussion Humanities Assignment Help
THE CAPPER AT TWIN PINES MALL
Ratuja, Donna, and Pascal are three friends out shopping at a local mall. Ratuja and Donna are in a jewelry store when a robbery sudden occurs. Glass is heard shattering and an alarm starts sounding. A panicked and hooded figure runs out of the store with a handful of rings and necklaces. Once outside, the criminal pauses to look for an escape route, and then darts off towards the nearest exit.
Security arrives and gathers a few witnesses to get information on the hooded criminal. Ratuja, Pascal, and Donna are among the witnesses brought in for questioning. All the witnesses are questioned at the security station across the way from the jewelry store that was robbed.
TASK: For this scenario, I want you to think about long-term memory and the many factors that affect the encoding and retrieval of information in situations like these. Think about what you learned about depth of processing, encoding, retrieval, and several other factors that affect people’s recollection of episodic events.
On the following page there is some information about Ratuja, Pascal, and Donna. Use this information to determine which of them would be the most reliable witness. Describe relevant concepts from the chapter that you can infer may be affecting each of their memories for the event. You should highlight at least two, but no more than three, relevant memory concepts per person. Then declare the most reliable witness based on that information.
NOTE: Focus only on memory factors that are evident in the information about the three friends. Don’t make assumptions about things that you have no information about (example, you assume one of the friends could have been rehearsing the perpetrators’ face in their mind without any evidence they were). You must correctly discuss relevant chapter concepts for full credit; as always highlight concepts in bold when you use them.
Information about Ratuja
- Ratuja was in the jewelry store when the alarm went off. However, she was in a different section of the store from where the crime occurred.
- Before security arrived, she was talking to other witnesses around her. Some witnesses mentioned seeing a weapon, others described the perpetrator as being blonde. She did not clearly observe a weapon or the perpetrator’s hair color.
- Ratuja is Indian but the perpetrator appeared to be American or European.
- Ratuja watches lots of crime shows. Criminals on her shows tend to be male. She saw an episode once where a crook carried a hammer to shatter a case with jewelry in it. The criminals on her shows also tend to wear black outfits and black gloves.
- Ratuja is one of the last ones interviewed at the security station, which is across from the jewelry store.
Information about Pascal
- Pascal was not at the jewelry store when the crime occurred, but he was right across from it. He saw the perpetrator when he/she paused outside the store to choose an escape route.
- He also got a quick look at the perpetrator’s hair, which appeared to be long and brown with blonde highlights. It reminded him of a doll his sister would carry around whenever they played games together. However, he is not too confident about this.
- He never experienced anything like this before; it was a unique situation for him.
- He was among the first interviewed at the security station. The interview took place right next to where he was standing when the crime occurred.
Information about Donna
- Donna was in the jewelry store in the same section as the perpetrator, only a few feet away from him/her before the crime occurred.
- As soon as she heard the alarm go off, she became very frightened. She was not able to calm down until well after the incident ended. However, she did get a look at the perpetrator as he/she scooped up handfuls of jewelry.
- This is not the first crime Donna has experienced. She has a vivid memory of when she was in a bank when someone tried to rob it at gun point.
- Security tried to be very encouraging when they questioned her. They told her “report as much as you can because any information you can provide will be useful.”
- She was shown pictures of past criminals. Security asked her to rate how confident she was that any of them had committed the crime. She said she was “almost absolutely sure” one of the pictures looked like the thief at the store.
- Donna was the first one interviewed at the security station across from the jewelry store.
HRM 635 Grand Canyon University Job Description Interview Process Paper Business Finance Assignment Help
Once you have a clear understanding of what your organization needs, it is time to consider the interview process. This assignment is a continuation of the acquiring, developing, and leveraging employee process you have already been working on during this course. The interview process is an important step in hiring the right person for your organization. For this assignment, develop an interview strategy you would consider using to interview and select the right candidate for your organization. You are required to use the job descriptions you developed in the previous assignment. As you are developing your interview strategy, think about testing options that would benefit the interview process. The following must be included in your interview strategy (750-1,000 words):
- A detailed description of the time, place, format, interview type, and employees involved in the actual interview process.
- At least one testing option to be included in the selection process. Explain why this testing option is best suited for the selection process.
- A minimum of four situational and four behavioral interview questions that you would use to interview for both jobs. (Reminder: Use both of the job descriptions from your previous assignment.)
Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is not required.
This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
You are required to submit this assignment to LopesWrite. Refer to the LopesWrite Technical Support articles for assistance.
SOCW 6336 Walden University Wk 8 Bullying Gang Violence & Hate Crimes Discussion Humanities Assignment Help
Bullying, gang violence, and hate crimes all have a common denominator: acts of violence toward individuals or groups from whom the perpetrator(s) feels some level of threat. This threat results in the perpetrator(s) taking action. A bully might attempt to intimidate a classmate to relieve his or her own sense of insecurity through a false sense of power. A gang might attempt to gain respect by imposing a general sense of threat on a neighborhood. A group of homophobic males might try to solidify their own sexual orientation by attacking an outwardly gay male.
An additional commonality between and among these types of crises is the collective impact of their actions on a community. Individual survivors/victims of the crises, as well as the community as a whole, must accommodate the experiences and navigate through the aftermath.
For this Discussion, select one crisis from the following: bullying, gang violence, or hate crimes. Then conduct research in the Walden library about the primary effects of the crisis you selected and the intervention strategies to address those effects. Use this research to support your discussion posts.
By Day 4
Post a summary of the primary effects of the crisis you selected (bullying, gang violence, or hate crimes). Then, describe two intervention strategies you would use to address the effects of the crisis you chose. Be specific and use examples to illustrate.
James, R. K., & Gilliland, B. E. (2017). Crisis intervention strategies (8th ed.). Boston, MA: Cengage Learning.
- Chapter 13, “Crisis in Schools” (pp. 429-480)
- Chapter 14, “Violent Behavior in Institutions” (pp. 481-517)
https://anyessayhelp.com/ for assistance.