summarise the reading Writing Assignment Help. summarise the reading Writing Assignment Help.
Write a short summary of the readings for that week.In the summary be sure to note:
1. The 5 main points of the reading. (1pts)
2. What the author did well. (0.5pt)
3. Any critiques of the reading.(0.5pt)
4. How this reading could relate to your experience of communication on an everyday basis.(0.5pt)
Part 2: Reflection
After the readings summary you are to write a reflection on the readings, lecture, and themes so far this semester.This is a place to write your thoughts, critiques, comments, poetry, dreams, artwork, or raging discourse.The reflection should coordinate with the topic discussed in that week’s class.You may also use the “discussion question” I provide in the course outline as a catalyst for your ideas. (2.5 pts)
summarise the reading Writing Assignment Help[supanova_question]
Paper on Professional ethics Business Finance Assignment Help
Paper should be around 9 pages
Paper should illustrate an ethical
problem or dilemma that should be resolved. The problem can be from your personal or professional
experience, and should be a problem with which you have familiarity. Names, dates and places can be
modified to protect confidentiality, if needed. Your objective is to present a thorough analysis that
demonstrates your understanding of facts relevant to the issue and the ethical issues involved. You
must arrive at an ethical solution and demonstrate the reasons that support your conclusion. You
should identify aspects of the dilemma that constitute deontological, teleological, natural law,
consequentialism, and any other systems of ethical reasoning. You should also identify any ethics
codes or other behavior guidelines that entered into your decision.
You might consider answering all or some of these questions as you structure your paper:
Why is it important to choose an ethical course of action? What will happen if no action is
What is the most important information and facts that we need to know in order to decide this
What evidence exists to support the information?
Who are the people or institutions that have a stake in this outcome of this issue, and how
will they be affected by the decision?
What duties or obligations would someone need to fulfill in order to behave ethically in this
situation? Is there a conflict among these duties?
What will the consequences for all interested parties if one course of action is chosen rather than
Which course of action will produce “the greater good?”
Which course of action
represents absolute values?
What do you believe is the proper resolution of this issue?
Will this result in the rights of
certain persons or institutions being suppressed in favor of the rights of others?
Why is that
necessary and justifiable in order to resolve the issue?
What could have been done to avoid this situation?
How can it be avoided in the future?
Research on Madrid 2044 Bombing Business Finance Assignment Help
Research on Madrid 2004 Bombing
In March, 2004, commuter trains in Madrid,
Spain were attacked, and terrorism was suspected. Research this incident
and prepare a report that describes the following:
- Which group or groups were responsible for the attack? Describe how this was investigated.
- How did the group carry out the attack? Provide a detailed description of the attack.
- Why did the attackers choose this particular target? What did they hope to achieve?
- How did investigators identify the attackers? Was anyone punished for the attack?
Conclude your report by explaining whether the group achieved its goal.
Support your responses with examples.
Cite any sources in APA format.
Discussion board 2 Business Finance Assignment Help
Primary Discussion Response: Within the Discussion Board area, write 300–500 words that respond to the following questions with your thoughts, ideas, and comments. This will be the foundation for future discussions by your classmates. Be substantive and clear, and use examples to reinforce your ideas.
The United States Constitution has several functions. One of its primary functions is as the blueprint or framework for the United States’ system of government. Discuss the role that the Constitution plays in framing the U.S. government, and discuss the concept of Civics. In doing so, make certain to answer the following questions:
From your own understanding and perspective identify four components of government that most impact your daily life. Please identify whether they are Local, State, or Federal powers and explain in detail how they function. (make sure to research the powers you select and verify their level of authority). Take those same components already identified and imagine that they were not managed. How do you think your daily life might be different without the involvement of government?How does the United States Constitution play a role in these components and their ability to function? What role does the average citizen play in developing and facilitating such powers of government on each level of authority?
Drug use Abuse Health Medical Assignment Help
EVERY DISCUSSION MUST BE DONE IN GREAT DETAIL AND HAS TO BE 200 WORDS OR MORE. NO PLAGERISM OR I WILL WITHDRAW QUESTION
1. It is often difficult to diagnose an individual with a mental disorder, especially since many chronic drug abusers also suffer from a psychological disorder. Read the Fast Fact sheets (Drug Abuse & Mental Illness and Prescription Drugs) that supplement this chapter. Answer the following questions. Explain your thoughts in detail.
- What are some of the mental disorders associated with chronic drug abuse?
- 2. What was your reaction to the video “Heroin Crisis”? Explain (in detail) something you learned from the movie as well as your opinion on the topic.
- According to the video, what percent of all heroin comes from Afghanistan?
- Using the information in the text and Fast Facts (and any other documented research), describe interesting information you learned regarding at least 2 other opiates/narcotics.
- 3. Summarize your views of marijuana before doing the course work for this chapter.
- What was your reaction to the video “Marijuana Nation”? (Be specific.)
- Using the information in the text, videos, and any other legitimate source provide information regarding the link between marijuana and cancer. (List your sources if you use material outside the text and videos.)
- Summarize your view of marijuana after doing the course work for this chapter. Has it changed at all? Describe why or why not.
- 4. Should there be a minimum age for purchasing creatine and other dietary supplements marketed as performance enhancers? Why or why not? If so, what should the age be?
- Explain how these drugs and supplements are currently regulated.
Midterm Examination for African History 350 Humanities Assignment Help
Midterm Examination Review
Nile Valley civilizations
Transatlantic Slave Trade
Societies with Slaves
Fugitive Slave Act
The Middle Passage
Possible Essay Questions:
The transatlantic slave trade is the most consequential and transformative aspect of the development of the African Diaspora. Discuss the development of the slave trade. Who was involved? What places and peoples were impacted? What was the human cost? How did the slave trade precipitate the diaspora? In Part One of Homegoing (Effia – Abena), how has Gyasi complicated our understanding of the slave trade and slavery? Does literature/fiction add to our historical understanding of the diaspora? If so, how?
Slavery established a racial hierarchy throughout the Diaspora. How did race-based slavery develop? How were racial differences codified in the law? Did racial slavery differ across the diaspora? If so, how?
During slavery, enslaved people used a variety of methods to resist their captivity. Discuss at least two methods with great detail.
Midterm Examination for African History 350 Humanities Assignment Help[supanova_question]
Statistical Process Control Methods Business Finance Assignment Help
Statistical Process Control Methods
Purpose of Assignment
The purpose of this assignment is for students to learn how to apply Statistical Process Control Methods to a business process.
Resources: Microsoft® Excel® and PowerPoint®
Select a complex continuous process from your personal life or work. The process can be the same as in Week 1 assignment.
Complete the following:
- Use Microsoft® Excel® to calculate the defined process metrics including variation and process capability.
- Use Microsoft® Excel® and PowerPoint® to develop and display a control chart for the process.
Evaluate the control chart and process metrics using Statistical Process Control (SPC) methods.
Evaluate whether the process could benefit from the use of Six Sigma tools.
Develop a 525-word executive summary in which you describe your Statistical Process Control project and include the control chart with SPC.
Format your assignment consistent with APA guidelines
Operations Consulting Business Finance Assignment Help
Purpose of Assignment
The purpose of this assignment is for students to learn how to develop an operations consulting proposal.
Resources: Operations and Supply Chain Management: Ch. 25, Microsoft® PowerPoint®
Choose a business in the media having difficulties with its operating model or one which is struggling in your community.
Evaluate how all or some of the items from the Operations Consulting Tool Kit in Operations and Supply Chain Management could help this business get back on track.
Determine the resources and data you will need to deploy an operations consulting engagement with this business.
Develop a business case including financial benefits on how operations consulting can have a positive impact on the business.
Develop a 10- to 15-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation of an operations consulting engagement proposal to the Chief Operating Officer (COO) and Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of the target firm.
Format your assignment consistent with APA guidelines
Signature Assignment Business Finance Assignment Help
About Your Signature Assignment
This signature assignment is designed to align with specific program student learning outcome(s) in your program. Program Student Learning Outcomes are broad statements that describe what students should know and be able to do upon completion of their degree. The signature assignments may be graded with an automated rubric that allows the University to collect data that can be aggregated across a location or college/school and used for program improvements.
Purpose of Assignment
The purpose of this assignment is for students to demonstrate mastery of operations management concepts and tools.
Develop a 700- to 1,050-word memo to a prospective employer outlining your credentials, including: taking this class, all of the projects you have done for this class individually and with your team, and their impact on the businesses you have engaged with so a senior manager reading it would want to hire you as either an operations consultant or permanent employee.
Summarize the business case for each project.
Outline what you specifically accomplished, assuming these projects were implemented, and their estimated impacts on the business.
Utilize the learnings from Week 6 to highlight your skills in global sourcing, procurement, and outsourcing which can also be of benefit to your target firm.
Format your assignment as if you would be giving a presentation to senior management.
Click the Assignment Files tab to submit your assignment.
Operations Forecasting Business Finance Assignment Help
Purpose of Assignment
The purpose of this assignment is for students to learn how to apply Operations Forecasting.
Resources: Microsoft® Excel®
Select a business operations dataset from the internet or other sources which can be used for forecasting in the University Library.
Develop a minimum of three quantitative forecasts using Microsoft® Excel®.
- Compare and contrast each quantitative forecast you develop.
- Choose the one forecast you determine would be the best for the firm and be prepared to explain why you chose this.
- Evaluate the impact this forecast would have on the firm from a financial metrics standpoint.
Develop a 700-word report in which you describe your forecasting project including details on all the assignment steps.
Format your assignment consistent with APA guidelines.