summarize the major plans that impacted the creation of the Constitution: The Virginia Plan, The New Jersey Plan, Connecticut/Great Compromise. summarize the major plans that impacted the creation of the Constitution: The Virginia Plan, The New Jersey Plan, Connecticut/Great Compromise.
I don’t know how to handle this Political Science question and need guidance.
Use the resources in the POLSC 1: Introduction to American Government Library Guide to find 2 external sources about your plan. The Article Databases tab in this resource will be particularly helpful if you are off campus. For this assignment, you may find the Gale Virtual Reference Library and the US History in Context databases useful.
Step 2: Summarize Each Plan
In your own words, create a 200 word summary of each plan (600 words total). Here are some questions to guide you. Please do not simply answer the questions, but rather use them to create a well-organized summary of your information.
- Who wrote the plan?
- Who benefited from the plan?
- What specific powers will the congress have?
- What powers (if any) will the executive have?
- Is there a separate judiciary and interpreter of laws?
- What will the relationship look like between the national and state governments with this plan?
Again, these questions are meant to guide you, please create a summary using your own words.