5K Fun Run /Walk For Health, Medical Assignment Homework Help Health Medical Assignment Help. 5K Fun Run /Walk For Health, Medical Assignment Homework Help Health Medical Assignment Help.
I need a one page reflection on the event that i was volunteer guiding the participant in the race with another classmate in the start line of the race , and stopping the car when the racers cross the road.
one thing that i don’t like in this event , it would be save if the organizer can provide a better racetrack for example the one in the soccer playground .
when you start writing the reflection paper you need to answer these questions , use a subheading for every question.
1) Describe the event, 2) Describe how the event impacts public health, and 3) provide your assessment of the event (how it was organized, whether you liked it, provide one fact you learned from the event) and what did you do in the event as volunteer ?
I attached the flier to help you answer the first question.
5K Fun Run /Walk For Health, Medical Assignment Homework Help Health Medical Assignment Help[supanova_question]
SOC 300 – The Effect of War and Peace on Foreign Aid, sociology homework help Humanities Assignment Help
The Effect of the War and Peace on Foreign Aid
Reference/Textbook: SOOMO – SOC 300 – SOC of Develop Country
Week 1: Could you live on just $1 each day? There are people that do. (https://blackboard.strayer.edu/bbcswebdav/institution/SOC/300/1136/Week1/lecture/storybuzz.html)
Week 2: Did you know that the U.S. gives Egypt about 1.3 billion dollars a year in military aid? (https://blackboard.strayer.edu/bbcswebdav/institution/SOC/300/1148/Week2/Lecture/storybuzz.html)
Week 3: War Will Cost You an Arm and a Leg. Plus Grandma’s retirement. (https://blackboard.strayer.edu/bbcswebdav/institution/SOC/300/1136/Week3/lecture/storybuzz.html)
Write a three to four (3-4) page research paper in which you:
1. Assess the positive and negative effects that peace and war, respectively, have on the distribution of foreign aid in the developing country that you have selected. Support your response with concrete examples of each of the results that you have cited.
2. Analyze the specific actions that the leadership of the selected country has taken, through the use of its foreign aid from donor nations and international lending institutions, to relieve the severe problems caused by warfare.
3. Discuss whether or not the extension of foreign aid has successfully reduced poverty and the incidence of warfare in the selected country. Support your response with examples.
4. Use at least five (5) quality academic resources in this assignment. NOTE: Wikipedia, blogs, and other nonacademic websites do not qualify as academic resources. Approval of resources is at the instructor’s discretion. Resources must also be within the last seven (7) years.
When referencing the selected resources, please use the following format:
– Webtext Format:
– Name of the author. Name of title. Retrieve from website url.
Soomo. Understanding Development [Webtext]. Retrieved from http://www.webtexts.com/courses/9218-cathey.
– Lecture Format:
– Name of the author. Name of the lecture [lecture type]. Retrieved from lecture url.
Strayer University. (2013). Understanding Development [PowerPoint slides]. Retrieved from /bbcwebdav/institution/SOC/300/1136/Week1/lecture/story.html.
– Internet Resources:
– Author’s Name. (Date of Publication). Title of the resource. Retrieved from website url.
Wuestewald, Eric. (2014). Portraits of people living on a dollar a day. Retrieved from http:www.motherjones.com/mixd-media/2014/04/living-on-a-dollar-a-day-photos-renee-byer-thomas-nazario.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements.
– Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA format.
– Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this requirement are:
– Analyze how funding in the form of aid, investment, and loans moves from industrialized nations to the developing world to alleviate the problems caused by warfare.
– Use technology and information resources to research issues in sociology of developing countries.
– Write clearly and concisely about sociology of developing countries using proper writing mechanics.
Managerial Economics – Market Demand, economics homework help Economics Assignment Help
Read the articles by Dravone and Gandal; Schepp; and
Craft on different products and how the demand for them has been estimated,
either correctly or incorrectly. Now consider a product produced by a
local firm. Explain how you might estimate the demand for this
product. Be specific and include a description of the variables you would
use and why you would use them. Be sure to discuss how you would collect
the data on the variables you need. Defend your answer and cite your
Dranove, D., & Gandal, N. (2003). The DVD-VS.-DIVX standard war:
Empirical evidence of network effects and preannouncement effects.Journal Of Economics &
Management Strategy, 12(3), 363-386. doi:10.1162/105864003322309518
Find an article on
ProQuest of some other database from the NAU library that estimates either the
elasticity of demand, the income elasticity, or the cross-price elasticity for
a good or service. Interpret the meaning of the elasticity results that
you found and discuss whether you agree with the results or not. Defend
your answer and cite your sources.
Discuss a meal that you might create made primarily from ingredients available in your chosen hearth, Geology Assignment Homework Help Science Assignment Help
Answer each question as thoroughly as possible. Each question is worth 2 points toward your final grade.
- Choose one of the five food hearths. Discuss a meal that you might create made primarily from ingredients available in your chosen hearth.
- During the course, we discussed a number of foods that began in a food hearth then more or less spread worldwide. Trace one such food to places where it is grown today. Create and discuss a three course meal using your chosen food wherein each dish represents a different continent.
- Drawing on readings from both the first portion of the course and that on Slow Food from the waning days of the course, discuss the proposition that “food makes family.”
- Choose a region of the world. Briefly describe its geography and principal foodstuffs. Create and describe (including a list of ingredients) a four course meal from this region. Note: You cannot use the regions from the midterm (if you forgot what those were then check the Discussion).(my midterm region is Korea)
- Demonstrate an understanding of jobs in the restaurant focusing first on the front end and then on the kitchen.
- In thinking about the trajectory of the restaurant industry, one could argue that each new trend (e.g. cuisine minceur vs. traditional haute cuisine) solved a problem embedded in the cuisine that came before it. Using this idea discuss the interrelation of the restaurant movements
- Please answer the following: 1 oz. of 45% (90 proof) alcohol is the equivalent of how much wine and how much beer? If you served 3 courses per hour, each with wine, how much wine would you serve at each course? If you served beer instead, how much beer would you serve with each course? covered in class. They were haute, minceur, fusion, nouvelle, modernist and Nordic.
- In thinking about the class this semester, what is the most important thing you felt you learned? Alternatively, what element of the class do you see sticking with you and changing the way you think about food or the way you cook in the future?
each question needs at least double-space, 2 pages
Elora Jean & Co Sexual Harassment Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, Management Assignment Homework Help Business Finance Assignment Help
1,500–2,000 words with references
In the last few weeks as a human resources (HR) consultant at Elora Jean & Co., you have reviewed several issues, made recommendations, and developed policies. In addition to the issues previously reviewed, the owner has advised you of the following situation:
A charge was recently filed with the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) by an employee. The charge states that two female employees in one of the nonunion satellite offices were subject to repeated and unwelcome sexual advances by their male supervisor. The charge further states that the two women previously complained to the supervisor’s immediate superior, letting him know that they felt uncomfortable and would like the behavior to stop. The harassment did not stop; rather, it continued over a period of 3 months. At that point, the female employees decided that the company would not help. They decided to file a claim with the EEOC, stating they were being sexually harassed at work.
The owner is certain that the company can put together a response that will clear it of the charge, and she asked if you felt they had a strong case. You state that you are not legal counsel for Elora Jean & Co.; however, you request permission to investigate the claim before giving your thoughts on the company’s documentation for legal defense.
Given your knowledge of Title VII of the Civil Rights Act, you are concerned with Elora Jean & Co.’s ability to defend the EEOC charge. You plan to engage in your own investigation into the claim to learn more about the complaints made, who had knowledge, what type of investigation was conducted (if any), and what actions were taken. As part of your investigation, you learn that Elora Jean & Co. does not have any policies or procedures relating to sexual harassment in the workplace.
You need to address and advise the owner of Elora Jean & Co. on courses of action. Present your evaluation in a written memo to the owner. As you prepare your strategy for investigating the claim, consider the following:
- What is the legal definition of sexual harassment?
- What investigation process should Elora Jean & Co. have engaged in when the claims were first made? Why will that be important to the defense of the EEOC charge?
- What is the legal liability for Elora Jean & Co. if the EEOC investigation finds the charge to be factual with employer knowledge of the events? Consider the options of mediation versus litigation with regard to organizational cost.
- What elements would you recommend be included in a sexual harassment policy?
- What should Elora Jean & Co. do to prevent this type of charge in the future?
- Research and briefly summarize a recent case of sexual harassment that was won by the employee. Provide information relating to the financial outcome of the case.
- What implications does the Civil Rights Act of 1991 have for employers?
- What are your overall recommendations for the owner with regard to preparing a response to the EEOC charge?
accurate identification and application of research , assignment help Health Medical Assignment Help
In nursing practice, accurate identification and application of research is essential to achieving successful outcomes. Being able to articulate the information and successfully summarize relevant peer-reviewed articles in a scholarly fashion helps to support the student’s ability and confidence to further develop and synthesize the progressively more complex assignments that constitute the components of the course change proposal capstone project.
For this assignment, the student will provide a synopsis of eight peer-reviewed articles from nursing journals using an evaluation table that determines the level and strength of evidence for each of the eight articles. The articles should be current within the last 5 years and closely relate to the PICOT statement (the effect of nutrition in our health) developed earlier in this course. The articles may include quantitative research, descriptive analyses, longitudinal studies, or meta-analysis articles. A systematic review may be used to provide background information for the purpose or problem identified in the proposed capstone project. Use the “Literature Evaluation Table” resource to complete this assignment.
While APA style is not required for the body of this assignment, solid academic writing is expected, and in-text citations and references should be presented using APA documentation guidelines.
accurate identification and application of research , assignment help Health Medical Assignment Help[supanova_question]
Develop an analytic expression for the following function, with plot and work included, homework help Mathematics Assignment Help
Starting with equation:
develop an analytic expression for the function,
Note: you cannot solve the first equation for Xw explicitly. Therefore you should plot the first equation listed above as Xw versus PF/PS and use any approximation to develop an expression for this function, such as using Excel to develop a trendline equation. Note that you should not use a linear approximation as this function is not linear, so pick some other function for the trendline. Ideally, you want to pick the best type of trendline function that gives the best approximation. Write down your expression for and indicate how you derived it.
Hint: Pick a reasonable range for your approximation such as 0.2< PF/PS < 2.0
Production and the Product Life Cycle, assignment help Business Finance Assignment Help
Purpose of Assignment
All products/services go through a life cycle of NPI (new product introduction), growth, maturity and decline. These various stages affect the marketing strategy and promotional efforts. In Week 3, you will incorporate a product strategy that addresses at least 3 areas of the product life cycle. The primary objective of this assignment is to allow the student to demonstrate an understanding of the factors that can affect the launch of a product or service. A secondary objective is to understand the differences in a product launch in the U.S. (domestic market) and an international market.
Generate a minimum 700-word product strategy in Microsoft® Word.
Incorporate a product strategy that addresses the following:
- At least three areas of the product life cycle (NPI-new product introduction, growth, maturity and decline).
- How you will measure (what metrics will be used to determine success or failure) the marketing activities.
- Create at least two different types of media methods for the products. One media method must be a print method and one must be non-print. A media method is a media strategy which highlights your product. For example, (this cannot be used in this assignment), a non-print media method would be a Facebook campaign that provides a user a reward for each review, positive or negative, posted about the use/appearance/price/etc. of the product. In your assignment, you should have 2-3 sentences about each media method (i.e. one paragraph of what you would do, not how to do it).
- Address three elements of the Product and Promotion List (see below).
- Product and Promotion List:
- Integrated Marketing Communication
- Advertising Strategy/Objectives
- Push and Pull
- Media Strategy
- Advertising Execution
- Direct Marketing
- Public Relations/Strategies
- Product and Promotion List:
The plan will be a continuation of your global or multi-regional company you chose in Week 1. This will be incorporated into your overall marketing plan for Week 6.
Note: Charts/graphs/tables do not count toward the word count.
Cite a minimum of three peer-reviewed references.
Format your assignment consistent with APA guidelines.
Click the Assignment Files tab to submit your assignment.
I have been using the Apple Company as my subject.
How is virtual memory related to physical memory? , computer science homework help Computer Science Assignment Help
Boot Process Module Assignment
- How can a computer with only 2G of physical memory run two programs that both use 1.5G
- How is virtual memory related to physical memory?
- What is the role of the CMOS in the boot process?
- What happens immediately after the computer is powered up?
- What steps occur in the POST?
- What is stored in the boot sector of a fixed disk?
- A typical Windows machine has two boot sectors- what are they called?
- What is protected mode? What features become available?
- What difference is there between kernel mode and user mode?
- How can the attacker exploit the Windows boot process?
Please, be professional. Each answer must be with at least 3 sentences lenght.
Subjective vs objective, analysis assignment help Humanities Assignment Help
Hi, you need to do 2 analysis.
1. The first one is write an analysis after read a website, the link is :https://prezi.com/vtmr6ud4w-jb/copy-of-subjective-vs-objective-arguments/#
The website is talking about Subjective vs. objective.
At the end of the Prezi, you’re asked to analyze a short paragraph and say what side you’re on and why. Do not discuss whether you’re for or against abortion. Instead, you should discuss whether “objective” or “subjective” arguments are the best for this type of topic.
2. The second analysis is about Flight vs. Invisibility.
Either listen to or read Act 1 of an episode of This American Life called “Superheroes.” The first act is called “Invisible Man vs. Hawkman” (I often refer to this as “Flight vs. Invisibility,” but that’s what I mean.)