Take Home Paper Humanities Assignment Help. Take Home Paper Humanities Assignment Help.
Take-Home Paper Assignment 1
Please answer any one of the following paper topics/questions. If you want to write about any other topic/question listed below, you must clear it with me one week before the writing assignment is due.
- Explain, reconstruct, and evaluate only the first version of the Argument from Evil as discussed by me in class. Make sure your paper minimally addresses such questions as (a) why does the problem of evil arise only with a conception of the 3O God? Why couldn’t the problem arise if one of the properties were removed? (This is part of the explanation); (b) What is a theodicy and how is it supposed to work as an objection to the argument from evil? (c) Do you ultimately think that the theodicy attempt to refute the problem of evil is successful? Use Sober’s discussion in the evaluation process. Use plenty of concrete examples!
- Explain, reconstruct, and evaluate Pascal’s argument for why, even in the absence of knowledge, one should believe that God exists. Your paper should minimally discuss (a) the distinction between evidential and prudential reasons for belief and whether belief acquisition can be successful on prudential basis alone; (b) Pascal’s actual argument for why is it prudentially better to believe in God than not (the detailed gambling process); and (c) some of the assumptions in Pascal’s argument. Use plenty of concrete examples!
- Explain, reconstruct, and evaluate The Ontological Argument for God’s Existence. Your paper should minimally discuss (a) the distinction between a prior and a posteriori propositions;(b) the distinction between existence and essence; and the criticism discussed in the class. Finally, you need to assess the theory by arguing either that the criticism of the theory is sound or cogent; or that there are good ways to respond to the criticism. Use Sober’s discussion of this as the basis of your evaluation. Use plenty of concrete examples!
Your papers must be 5-6 pages long Word Documents (1250-1500 words), 12” font, typed, double spaced, with 1”margings all around, and properly footnoted (e.g. You must turn in both a hard copy in the beginning of class on the due date, February 20 and an electronic copy through Turnitin on the same day, February 20. Please put your name on the last page of the paper only! Late papers will suffer the penalty of a reduced grade (whether they are handed in late or electronically late). All papers will be checked for possible plagiarism through Turnitin, and any found to be in violation will be dealt according to the administrative guidelines outlined in the Students’ Rights and Responsibilities Handbook. NOTE: You are allowed to use only your textbook for this class as a source. No other sources are acceptable. Using such sources will result in no credit for your paper.
 Sober, Elliott. Core Questions In Philosophy. New York: Pearson, 2013, p. 73.
 Ibid. p. 74.
Below are some example papers
Take Home Paper Humanities Assignment Help[supanova_question]
Staffing Plan for a Growing Business Business Finance Assignment Help
Assignment 1: Staffing Plan for a Growing Business
You are a Human Resources Manager of an expanding technology company consisting of 170 employees that develops and distributes small electronic devices. Over the past two (2) years, a research group formed, designed, and built prototypes of small remote surveillance cameras used for security. Recently, your company won a contract to build and provide these remote surveillance cameras to various government agencies. The contract will begin with your company supplying these cameras to agencies within your home state. If all orders are fulfilled sufficiently, the contract will be expanded to supplying agencies outside of your home state.
For the immediate future, you will need to secure a larger facility and hire more staff to sustain the first part of the contract. This staff will consist of ten (10) Assembly Technicians, one (1) Certified Quality Control Engineer, one (1) Contract Administrator, and one (1) Office Support Paraprofessional. Meanwhile, there is a contract clause requiring that you provide a staffing plan in order to ensure future product deliveries and sustain the possible future growth.
Write a four to five (4-5) page paper in which you:
- Identify two (2) types of staffing models that could apply to your chosen scenario and determine which model would be best suited for efficiency, productivity, and possible future growth. Examine the significant effect of each identified staffing model on processes that may be occurring within the organization (e.g., outsourcing, contingent workers, consulting firms, etc.).
- Predict the major potential legal issues that you may encounter when establishing equal employment opportunities and diversity within the workplace while still aiming to acquire employees with the needed certifications and credentials. Next, explain the method of achieving transparency within your staffing model. Justify your response.
- Specify three (3) tasks that you need to perform to identify, analyze, and develop job requirements and task statements that you will include in formalized job descriptions. Next, predict the frequency with which you would need to review and adjust these job descriptions as your company progresses. Provide a rationale for your response.
- Describe three (3) methods to deal with high employee turnover and the availability of employees with required knowledge, skills, or abilities. Next, describe the primary manner in which the described succession-planning methods would be beneficial to your company. Justify your response.
- Go to https://research.strayer.edu to locate at least three (3) quality resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and similar websites do not qualify as quality resources.
- Format your assignment according to the following formatting requirements:
- Typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page is not included in the required page length.
- Include a reference page. Citations and references must follow the Strayer Writing Standards. The reference page is not included in the required page length.
- This course requires the use of Strayer Writing Standards (SWS). The format is different than other Strayer University courses. Please take a moment to review the SWS documentation for details.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Explain the role of staffing to support an organization’s strategy and improve productivity.
- Develop a model for staffing an organization that supports the firm’s human resources management strategy and sustains productive operations.
- Summarize the key legal compliance issues associated with staffing organizations.
- Explain the planning considerations for staffing organizations, the use of job analysis, and the components of a staffing plan.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in staffing organizations.
- Write clearly and concisely about staffing organizations using proper writing mechanics.
sandeep-infotech import in strat plan-week7 assignment Computer Science Assignment Help
This week’s written activity is a three-part activity. You will respond to three separate prompts but prepare your paper as one research paper. Be sure to include at least one scholarly reference per prompt, in addition to your textbook (which means you’ll have at least 4 sources cited).
Start your paper with an introductory paragraph.
Prompt 1 “Data Warehouse Architecture” (2-3 pages): Explain the major components of a data warehouse architecture, including the various forms of data transformations needed to prepare data for a data warehouse. Also, describe in your own words current key trends in data warehousing.
Prompt 2 “Big Data” (2-3 pages): Describe your understanding of big data and give an example of how you’ve seen big data used either personally or professionally. In your view, what demands is big data placing on organizations and data management technology?
Prompt 3 “Green Computing” (2-3 pages): One of our topics in Chapter 13 surrounds IT Green Computing. The need for green computing is becoming more obvious considering the amount of power needed to drive our computers, servers, routers, switches, and data centers. Discuss ways in which organizations can make their data centers “green”. In your discussion, find an example of an organization that has already implemented IT green computing strategies successfully. Discuss that organization and share your link. You can find examples in the UC Library.
Conclude your paper with a detailed conclusion section.
The paper needs to be approximately 7-10 pages long, including both a title page and a references page (for a total of 9-12 pages). Be sure to use proper APA formatting and citations to avoid plagiarism.
Your paper should meet the following requirements:
• Be approximately seven to ten pages in length, not including the abstract, required cover page or reference page.
• Follow APA guidelines. Your paper should include an introduction, a body with fully developed content, and a conclusion.
• Support your answers with the readings from the course, the course textbook, and at least three scholarly journal articles to support your positions, claims, and observations, in addition to your textbook. The UC Library is a great place to find supplemental resources.
• Be clearly and well-written, concise, and logical, using excellent grammar and style techniques. You are being graded in part on the quality of your writing.
writing essay Writing Assignment Help
Project 2 Goals (Outcomes)
- Gain a better understanding of document design and data visualizations
- Write for a specific purpose and audience
- Create appropriate visuals from numeric data
- Use visuals to support a specific point or argument
- Analyze visuals to integrate data into an argument
- Apply design principles to create a visually appealing, persuasive document
Project 2 Description
This project asks you to engage with data, present data for a specific audience, and practice making effective data visualizations. The project focuses on:
- the fair, accurate, and ethical use of data
- how to design effective visualizations
- the conventions of writing with numbers and data
- how to integrate figures into a document.
Audience and purpose are central to the goal of the final deliverables. As you will learn by completing this project, numbers don’t speak for themselves. Writing with data requires critical and rhetorical thought, as well as visual design skills.
While working on this project, you will engage with different types of visuals, as well as the conventions of writing with data and numbers. To achieve these goals, you will select a data set from those listed below. After reviewing the data set you select, you will decide on an argument (thesis) you want to make for a specific audience using the data provided. You will then make decisions about which data to visualize from the larger data set and you will create three data visualizations help illustrate your argument visually. Finally, you will write about and analyze that data in brief final visual report.
The final visual report you create will include the three visuals you have made and the supporting text necessary to explain the data you have visualized and make your point.
In addition to the visual report, you also will create a second deliverable: a reflective memo of about 250-500 words. Similar to the PAD memo in the first project, this reflective memo will explain your choices and goals and how the visual report deliverable achieves them.
Data visualizations bring a number of benefits to any professional document, even short ones:
- Though they have become extremely easy to make, people in the workplace still tend to be impressed by the extra effort and thoughtful presentation implicit in making a visualization.
- Data visualizations also help to make the work of digesting and interpreting data more efficient by displaying trends or illustrating the significance of specific information without poring over page after page of numbers.
- Because of this efficiency, visual elements are also better at communicating certain ideas more quickly than words or tabular data. Something that may take many sentences to communicate, a sudden drop in the efficiency of a process, or a surge in sales among a certain demographic, are instantly recognizable as spikes or dips along the X axis of a line graph.
This short report from the Department of Education (Links to an external site.) provides an overview of literacy and numeracy for men and women. In this online short report, the authors created two bar charts that are designed to show relationships between data and then they briefly explain the importance of the data.
In your visual report, you will create three visualizations and integrate them into your report, providing an introduction to the topic and analysis of the data you include to make a point about the topic using your data.
Project 2 Assignment Instructions
For this project, you will select a data set from the ones listed below and create a short (approximately two-page) informational report that includes at least three data visualizations that you create and that you feel best communicates the data you select from your data set in a form that maximizes the impact of the data to suit a specific audience and purpose.
To create your visualizations and informational report, please select one of the following data sets:
Once you have selected a data set, spend some time with the data. Identify the trends that jump out at you as most significant. As you identify your audience, think about who would want to know about the data and the point you’d like to make. You will not be able to visualize or discuss all the data in your data set. Your job is to select and visualize the data that is most relevant to your audience and the point you are making.
Document 1: Visual Report with 3 Data Visualizations
A short, informative, visually interesting report that makes a point about your subject using the data in your data set. This report should incorporate at three visuals that you have created along with analysis of the data in your figures. The text in your report should:
- introduce the topic and its importance
- explain the meaning of each of the three visuals
- point to the conclusions suggested by the data.
You should identify a clear audience. Your understanding of the audience informs how the data is presented, the form the visualizations take, and the point you use the data to make, as well as the overall purpose of the document.
Document 2: Reflective Analysis
A 250-500 word memo that explains the following. Use memo headings to identify each of the topics listed below. Format the memo like a memo.
- How and why you selected your data set
- How you selected which data to visualize and why you visualized it in the form you did
- Who was your target audience and what was your overall goal/purpose
- How you ensured that your visualizations of the data were fair, accurate, and clear
- A link to the raw data set used to create the report (with a citation for the data)
Data Visualization Tools
The following tools may be useful in creating your visualizations. There are other tools and apps that you can use, instead. The important thing is to create three original, effective visualizations using the data you have chosen.
- (Links to an external site.) (Links to an external site.)Infogram: https://infogram.com (Links to an external site.)
- Canva: https://www.canva.com (Links to an external site.)
- Piktochart: https://piktochart.com (Links to an external site.)
- Easelly: https://www.easel.ly (Links to an external site.)
- (Links to an external site.)Microsoft Excel (with minor modifications) makes excellent charts and graphs that can easily be copied and pasted into documents.
- Adobe Photoshop or Illustrator (available for students through Adobe Creative Cloud) also have graphics features.
case, does forever 21 foster positivity? Business Finance Assignment Help
Does Forever 21 Foster Positivity?
Forever 21 was founded in downtown Los Angeles in 1984 by a Korean-American immigrant couple, Do Won Chang and Jin Sook. They are known as Mr. and Mrs. Chang and still run the privately held company. Today, it employs about 35,000 people and runs 600 stores worldwide, with operations in the United States, Canada, China, Europe, Hong Kong, India, Israel, Japan, Korea, Latin America, Mexico, the Philippines, and the United Kingdom.161 The company made about $4.5 billion in 2015.
The Changs are born-again Christians and try to run their business using Christian values. Mrs. Chang told Bloomberg Businessweek that she prayed about whether to open their first store. God told her to do so and promised she would succeed. The couple attend a daily prayer meeting at their church, where Mr. Chang leads a Bible study and Mrs. Chang is a deacon. The pastor noted that the Changs have contributed millions of dollars to worldwide missions.
The Changs’ faith is represented in their stores, where every bright yellow shopping bag includes a reference to John 3:16. This Bible verse says, “For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.”162
FOREVER 21’S KEY VALUES
- Supplier and Vendor Social Compliance and Ethical Sourcing. The company commits to caring “not only for our employees but also for the employees of hundreds of vendor manufacturing facilities throughout the world which make our products. We want all of these employees also to work in safe and healthy environments.”
- Support Charities. “At Forever 21, one of our core values is to encourage giving, to lend a helping hand to those who need it most.”
- Environmental Sustainability. “Forever 21 is committed to reducing its environmental footprint throughout its global operations.”163
ARE THESE VALUES BEING LIVED AT THE COMPANY?
Forever 21 has experienced a number of lawsuits and controversies regarding different aspects of its operations.
- The US Department of Labor issued a subpoena in 2012 to force Forever 21 to reveal “how much the company’s suppliers pay the workers who make its clothes. Anecdotal evidence suggests the salaries are well under the current US federal minimum wage of $7.25 an hour.” After the company failed to provide the information, a US District Court judge ordered the company to provide the requested data.164
- A class-action lawsuit accuses the company of “failing to provide meal breaks, rest periods and overtime wages. Plaintiffs … claim that requisite bonuses weren’t paid which qualify as overtime, and that the company failed to cover business expenses as required under law.” Although the case has not been settled, plaintiffs “may be entitled to up to $4,000 in penalties as well as any due wages.”165
- The company decided to reclassify 1 percent of its workforce to part-time status, working a maximum of 29.5 hours a week. This level of work is just “under the 30-hour full-time designation assigned by the Affordable Care Act, which requires companies who employ 50 or more workers to provide health insurance coverage for their full-time employees or face a penalty. Newly part-time workers who were enrolled in medical, dental, vision and voluntary plans will also see their coverage cut off on August 31 , and they won’t be able to receive paid time off.”166 These actions led to a social media firestorm, resulting in comments such as, “A true Christian thinks of others first and is not greedy. Tell me, just how rich do you need to be?” Another person wrote, “Jesus Christ would never, NEVER do this to anyone, ever.”167
- Forever 21 agreed to pay $100,000 in penalties to the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) for safety violations at its Westfarms Mall store in Farmington, Connecticut. A store inspection revealed that emergency exits and hallways were blocked by store inventory. Boxes were “piled as high as 10 feet and stacked in an unstable manner so that they blocked exit routes or could fall onto workers. The company contested the citations and penalties but has now reached an agreement in which it agrees to abate the cited hazards.”168 The company has been cited 12 times for similar violations at other locations.169
- Page 291Two recent lawsuits involve LGBTQ issues. Mickael Louis claimed extensive harassment that occurred while he was working at Forever 21 in Brooklyn. One boss said, “I love muscular black guys like you,” and another showed him “cell phone videos of him having sex with men.” Louis’s boss “constantly addressed Louis as ‘Honey,’ [and] another manager—Andy Liu—allegedly came up with a different offensive nickname—‘Nutella.’” Liu also told Louis, “Look out for the black people, they are going to steal.”170 The second case pertains to Alexia Daskalakis, 22, formerly known as Anthony Daskalakis. Daskalakis claimed her problem began when she began transitioning to a woman. Her boss allegedly started treating her with “‘increasing contempt’—yelling at her in front of coworkers and calling her ‘useless.’” Another manager called her a “hot mess.” She was ultimately fired.171
- A former employee sued Forever 21 because it allegedly requires “employees to be on call for shifts but does not compensate them for it.” The employee said, “These on-call shifts are no different than regular shifts, and Forever 21 has misclassified them in order to avoid paying reporting time in accordance with [California] law.” One expert suggested that the company “appears to be in direct violation of California law, which requires that employees be compensated with ‘reporting time pay’ (which is equivalent to their regular hourly rate) for being required to report to work but being asked to work less than half the actual shift.”172
- The company was sued by other companies and labels such as H&M, Diane von Furstenberg, Anna Sui, and Anthropologie (50 in all) for copying their clothes. H&M, for example, sued for “copyright infringement, false designation of origin and unfair competition.” H&M claims Forever 21 copied its Beach Please tote bag. Von Furstenberg, Sui, and Anthropologie won settlements.173
WHAT ARE EMPLOYEES SAYING ABOUT THE COMPANY?
Pros: “Great management staff, everyone really tries to do the right thing.” “Everything is always new and interesting, there is never a dull moment!” “Flexible schedule and fast environment.” “First dibs on new clothes.” “I enjoy all my coworkers; it isn’t hard for me to get along with people.”
Cons: “Zero support or direction from corporate and district managers, technology lacks compared to other stores and sales suffer.” “It is difficult to attain a good work–life balance with consistent overnight shifts and last minute schedule.” “No structure and no recognition.” “Ugly acting people. Everyone is miserable from the customers to the employees. . . . Place is always messy.” “The management at this job, for the most part, is not the best. They don’t always treat everyone fairly, including each other.”
APPLY THE 3-STEP PROBLEM-SOLVING APPROACH TO OB
Step 1: Define the problem.
- Look first at the Outcomes box of the Organizing Framework in Figure 7.4 to help identify the important problem(s) in this case. Remember that a problem is a gap between a desired and a current state. State your problem as a gap, and be sure to consider all three levels. If more than one desired outcome is not being accomplished, decide which one is most important and focus on it for steps 2 and 3.
- Cases have protagonists (key players), and problems are generally viewed from a particular protagonist’s perspective. Identify the perspective from which you’re defining the problem—is it that of the Changs, employees, or other labels and retailers?
- Use details in the case to identify the key problem. Don’t assume, infer, or create problems that are not included in the case.
- To refine your choice, ask yourself, Why is this a problem? Explaining why helps refine and focus your thinking. Focus on topics in the current chapter, because we generally select cases that illustrate concepts in the current chapter.
Step 2: Identify causes of the problem by using material from this chapter, summarized in the Organizing Framework shown in Figure 7.4. Causes will appear in either the Inputs box or the Processes box.
- Start by looking at Figure 7.4 to identify which person factors, if any, are most likely causes of the defined problem. For each cause, ask, Why is this a cause of the problem?Asking why multiple times is more likely to lead you to root causes of the problem.
- Follow the same process for the situation factors.
- Now consider the Processes box shown in Figure 7.4. For any concept that might be a cause, ask yourself, Why is this a cause? Again, do this for several iterations to arrive at root causes.
- To check the accuracy or appropriateness of the causes, map them onto the defined problem.
Step 3: Make your recommendations for solving the problem. Consider whether you want to resolve it, solve it, or dissolve it (see Section 1.5). Which recommendation is desirable and feasible?
- Given the causes identified in Step 2, what are your best recommendations? Use the content in Chapter 7 or one of the earlier chapters to propose a solution.
- You may find potential solutions in the OB in Action boxes and Applying OB boxes within this chapter. These features provide insights into what other individuals or companies are doing in relationship to the topic at hand.
- Create an action plan for implementing your recommendations.
19 mins ago
Write two pages about the new coverage for the past four days until today Business Finance Assignment Help
I want you to write two pages paper observing the new coverage for the past four days in the United States. The paper must complete a 2-page paper with 4 references, and the typed written (double spaced paper) must include:
1.Your observation of the news coverage of the New Hampshire primary.
2. The increase of propaganda and persuasion methods used by Mike Bloomburg, a presidential candidate
3. The pre-coverage of the upcoming South Carolina and Nevada primaries that include more minority voters
4. The propaganda methods of President Trump.
Please cI want professional, simple, and understandable work. Please don’t forget the 4 references
Write two pages about the new coverage for the past four days until today Business Finance Assignment Help[supanova_question]
Write two pages about the news coverage for the past four days until today Business Finance Assignment Help
I want you to write two pages paper about the new coverage for the past four days until today in the United States. Also, I want 4 references.
The paper must complete a 2-page paper with 4 references, and the typed written (double spaced paper) must include:
1.Your observation of the news coverage of the New Hampshire primary.
2. The increase of propaganda and persuasion methods used by Mike Bloomburg, a presidential candidate
3. The pre-coverage of the upcoming South Carolina and Nevada primaries that include more minority voters
4. The propaganda methods of President Trump.
Please be professional, simple, and understandable.
bab-PM-discussion 5 and 6 replies Computer Science Assignment Help
please read below 4 student posts and reply each in 150 words.
for discussion 5,here is the main question for your understanding:Read the case study “Teloxy Engineering (A)” on page 948 and answer the corresponding questions on the same page.attached textbook
but no need to provide answer to main question.reply to student posts.
supriya-1.Using expected value, is it economically better to make or buy the component?
If Teloxy engineering buys that product buys the products
cost of production = $(100000+40*10000)
Now, considering defects parts cost
each defective part needs to be replaced with a cost of $120
Market value /parts = $72
Working examples: – To calculate, Total cost
Handling cost =650,000-600,000=50,000
Let’s say, a higher-grade component that sells for $72 with quantity discounts. Therefore, the cost of handling is 50,000
Hence, total cost =product cost +handling cost
= (10,000×72)+50,000 =770,000
Cost per unit = total cost/total no of product =770,000/10,000 =77 per unit.
If the company buys the product from outside it will cost around $77 per unit i.e. $77×10,000
If teloxy engineering makes the product
Again, total cost=setup cost+ Raw material cost +Repair cost
Setup cost=100,000+(10,000×40) + (21.5%×120×10,000)
=100,000 + 400,000 +258,000
=$758,000 therefore, the total cost to make the product is $758,00 i.e. $75.8 per unit. So, the better option is to make the product.
2.At the initial phase of the product lifecycle, there are numerous activities should be carried out in the most effective and efficient way. Apart from economical choice, there are certain types of risk associated like technical risk, marketing risk, production risk. Therefore, after detail analyzing Teloxy Engineering might go for opting for other than economical factor.
anjani – 1. Using expected value, is it economically better to make or buy the component?
Taking the situation specific to the statement, Number of components to be manufactured are 10,000.
If Teloxy produces the units, then the cost would be:
Set up cost = $100,000
Crude material cost = $40/unit
Adding to crude material cost = 40* 10000 = $400,000
As the organization has never manufactured this item, the accompanying defects may happen as indicated by the assembling team:
Percent defective: 0% 10% 20% 30% 40%
Probability of Occurrence: 10% 20% 30% 25% 15%
Number of defective units prepared (0*0.1) + (1000*0.2) + (2000*0.3) + (3000*0.25) + (4000*0.15) = 2150 units
Repair cost of each blemished unit = $120
Adding up to repair cost for 2150 imperfect units = 120*2150 = $258,000
The aggregate cost for assembling 10, 000 sections = 100,000 + 400,000 + 258,000 = $758,000
The cost of buying everything is $72
Total cost of acquiring 10,000 things = 72* 10000 = $720,000
Money that would be spared if the organization buys the segments = 758,000 – 720,000 = $38,000.
Based on the estimations, purchasing the segments would be efficient than manufacturing them.
2. Strategically thinking, why might management opt for other than the most economical choice?
I think that management should not go for the plan that is assembling the required units. There are still unaccounted costs, for example, immediate and circuitous work costs and as well as the overhead expenses that may come in way of manufacturing units. In addition, since the workers are not experienced in making this unit, they may encounter issues that will result on extra expenses and time. Acquiring the units have certain result without any conceivable outcomes of having broken down units. Strategically, the management ought to go for this agreement and purchase the component because they are new to this item and need to make their status in the business market.
Strategically, Management ought to go for this agreement and purchase the component because they are new to this item and need to make their imprint in the business.
Kerzner, H., & Kerzner, H. R. (2017). Project management: a systems approach to planning, scheduling, and controlling. John Wiley & Sons
anjani – Q1. How important are communication skills in project management?
Relational abilities are critical wherever and that redirection a basic business in one’s life. Venture supervisors contribute a lot of vitality talking with individuals and social affairs. Frankly, it’s been evaluated that endeavor administrators put 90% of their vitality in correspondence related activities. The errand boss oversees all the correspondence including how as every now and again as possible a social event would meet and talk about and it in addition relies on the undertaking needs. An undertaking head with astonishing social purposes of restriction winds up upgrading the negligibility of everyone he cooperates with. This monstrously overhauls the probability of his errand meeting or defeating accomplice needs. Exactly when the showings are wrongfully spared, after which the results won’t be proper and this one results inside the destruction ups of one’s assignments. Again, the whole thing must be right powered before stunning forward.
Q2. Was Herb the right person to be assigned as the project manager?
Herb is a perfect match to be a task supervisor as he had connected training, appreciate the two in R& D and Manufacturing and additionally, had a PhD and he’s progressively a SME (Subject Matter Expertise) in the two the fields. There are number of elements that should be considered before grabbing the correct individual. In this undertaking, half of the prerequisite was R&D and another half was producing. Considering the necessities of the venture Herb was the superbly coordinate proficient as he had related knowledge both in R& D and producing and furthermore, had a PhD. Herb did not have any inclusion in administering spending designs, using the advantages open, or driving a gathering from the front or talking about feasibly with the accomplices. However, if we would have a sensible picture of undertaking association experience of all the fourteen people, we could have achieved our confirmation in a startling way.
Q3. There were communications issues with Alice, Bob, Betty and Frank. For each communication issue, where was the breakdown in communications: encoding, decoding, feedback and so on?
In the exchange with Alice the breakdown in the correspondence started when Alice encoded the message. She didn’t approach Herb for the recommendation letter along these lines he didn’t make it. Influence: in the talk Bob communicates the outlining specialists neglected the exchange Herb had with them and the tests were not running as Herb composed. Alice hasn’t ever talked who what he was anticipating totally for dope, whatever prompts vine in not making the guidance sign for her notice. Brett did not consider what was that one the full exchange inside the purposes of choosing pleasant for getting most of the crude materials. Essentially as with Bob, Herb always used a verbal correspondence strategy, and he was paying special mind to any created endorsement to start work. Frustration of recording decision similarly shows Herb’s guilelessness. While coming to Betty and Frank Communication Gap was the crucial issue. As ought to be evident that there was no certified research done on the meander by herb as he had done enormous speculations on contraptions without pondering the bearing or despite asking him, this can cost a colossal hit to the affiliation monetarily.
saikrishna – 1. How important are communication skills in project management?
A Project manager or a team member must have extraordinary relational abilities since his/her activity involves sorting out his group to accomplish a target. It is central for him to have extraordinary relational abilities, most undertakings, for example, assignment of errands, conveying cutoff times, dynamic, and gatherings require for them to have great relational abilities.
2. Was Herb the right person to be assigned as the project manager?
Truly, Herb is the opportune individual to be appointed as the task director. As the task have two years of time in which first year is on R&D and the subsequent year is on assembling Herb have understanding on R&D and furthermore is a specialist in assembling and furthermore have PH.D. Be that as it may, the issue is he is week in correspondence. Venture administrator invests practically 90% of energy in correspondence and is answerable for attentiveness of the individuals obligations and jobs and furthermore is liable for the correspondence with the backers. In this way, Herb need to take a shot at his relational abilities and should attempt to comprehend the other message and ought to have the option to give clear requests with the goal that he can keep away from miscommunication.
3. There were communications issues with Alice, Bob, Betty, and Frank. For each communication issue, where was the breakdown in communications: encoding, decoding, feedback, and so on?
Communication issues include:
Herb and Alice – Herb failed to decode the discussion which he had held with Alice. The result of this is that Alice missed a possible promotion since Herb forgot to recommend her.
Herb and Bob – Herb neglected to include Bob when he was speaking with designing professionals. Designing experts wound up overlooking the new details offered orally to them by Herb.
Herb and Betty – Herb neglected to plainly encode his message to Betty which caused her to obtain development materials out of her own choice.
Herb and Frank – Herb neglected to include Frank in the acquirement conversation he had with Betty.
Economic Approaches in the Age of Industrialization (1870-1940) Writing Assignment Help
- Assignment 2: Economic Approaches in the Age of Industrialization (1870-1940)Due Week 6 and worth 120 pointsIn Assignment 2, we ask you to choose one of two topic choices listed below on the subject of economic change and innovation in the period of the late 1800s and early 1900s, then use the Writing Guide provided in Blackboard to write a paper on the subject. One topic is on the individual level of pioneering entrepreneurs of the period, who developed distinctive strategies for the production and marketing of very different parts types of products. The other topic is on the macro level, exploring successful and unsuccessful government attempts to shape and regulate the changing industrial economy of the period.As you prepare and brainstorm your paper, first read and review what our Schultz textbook covers on the subject. Then, consider the other sources listed with each topic below. It is important that you review these sources carefully because you must use a minimum of three sources (from the list below) to write your paper.Be sure to review the other help (documents or video) provided by your instructor. For information on the SWS format, see the “Strayer Writing Standards” tab on the course menu.TOPIC CHOICE ONE: Innovative Entrepreneurs – Walker and FordHere you will focus on the business approaches of Madame C. J. Walker and Henry Ford. Both developed innovative and successful approaches in a time of rapid economic change. You will compare them in the way they started their respective businesses and the key innovative features that made each successful. One might find virtues, problems, and successes associated with both. You might see elements of each in strategies of later leaders and related issues even today.Sources: Schultz, p. 396-7 (only Ford is discussed in our textbook). For Madam C. J. Walker (1867-1919), see http://www.madamcjwalker.com/bios/madam-c-j-walker/; and https://www.pbs.org/wnet/african-americans-many-rivers-to-cross/history/100-amazing-facts/madam-walker-the-first-black-american-woman-to-be-a-self-made-millionaire/. For Henry Ford, see https://www.history.com/topics/inventions/henry-ford.TOPIC CHOICE TWO: Government Economic Policies – Hits and MissesHere you will choose two historical examples from the following list: Prohibition; Hawley-Smoot Tariff; Sherman Antitrust Act; Pure Food and Drug Act; Federal Trade Commission; Civilian Conservation Corps; Agricultural Adjustment Act; the Wagner Act, and the Social Security Act. These are examples of government economic intervention or economic policy in the long period from 1870 to 1940. These might be thought of as burdensome government interference or as needed government regulation, depending on the example and one’s thinking on those things. For your paper, you will explore and describe each of your two examples, its historical context, and the reasons it arose. One might find virtues, problems and successes associated with both. You might see elements of each in examples in our current economy today.Sources: Schultz, p. 362-4, 367, 401-2, 417, 425-9, 432. Besides the textbook, use any two of these sources that you think relevant to your paper: http://college.cengage.com/history/wadsworth_9781133309888/unprotected/ps/impact_factory.htmhttp://college.cengage.com/history/wadsworth_9781133309888/unprotected/ps/attack_meatpackers.htm and https://sourcebooks.fordham.edu/mod/1884hdlloyd.asp.Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Use the Strayer Writing Standards (SWS). The format is different than other formats like APA. Please take a moment to review the SWS documentation for details.
- Be typed, double spaced between lines, using Times New Roman font, Calibri, Arial, or Courier (size 10, 11, or 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and sources must follow SWS format. You must have a Sources list at the end; each source listed must also be cited in the body of the paper with an in-text citation.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the Sources page are not included in the required assignment page length.
- The body of the paper should be five paragraphs and a total of 500-to-800 words in length. The 500 minimum is firm; you really have not adequately developed the paper if less than that. The 800 maximum is a loose guideline. The body of the paper is to be double-spaced. Typically, if you follow these instructions, the body of your paper will be 2-1/2 to 3-1/2 pages in length; add a page for your title page and another for your sources list and that then gets to 4-1/2-to 5-1/2. But the length requirement is evaluated by word count.
The paper must be submitted (uploaded and attached) in the course shell provided online.The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Discuss events after 1865 in terms of social and economic conditions that caused corresponding changes in the attitudes of the people and policies of the government.
The Rubik’s Cube solver calculates the rotations to sove the unsolvable cube.
Research Paper Computer Science Assignment Help
Cyber-attacks can pose a great danger to an organization’s success, and the expertise of data scientists is sought after in order to prevent attacks from happening. Write a formal professional essay on the impact of Data Science in the Cybersecurity Industry. Identify one problem in Cybersecurity threats prevention which data science can be used to solve. Note, the main idea of an essay is conveyed through the thesis statement and carried out through the topic sentences.
Paper MUST consist of the following elements:
I. An Introduction
This should discuss the bbackground of the problem that you will be writing about. Who are the people or entities impacted by this problem?
II. A thesis statement:
Tells the reader how you will interpret the significance of the subject matter under discussion.
This should be a road map for the paper; in other words, it tells the reader what to expect from the rest of the paper.
III. Minimum of Three (3) Major Ideas with subordinate ideas
Each Major idea should be supported by another subordinate idea and offer scholarly citation to support your
No new idea. Includes at least one recommendation
A minimum of 5 scholarly Peer Review Citation and References.
No entry should appear in the reference list, unless it was cited in your written paragraphs.
Properly formatted APA in-text citation and scholarly reference needed
https://anyessayhelp.com/; (2) that your institution may use your paper in accordance with your institution’s policies; and (3) that your use of SafeAssign will be without recourse against Blackboard Inc. and its affiliates.